The Screamer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, you assume you know Cherry. One day, you'll meet her. She'll take one look at you and do you in a heartbeat. When that happens, I'll know my Cherry is back."

The next week, Holly's group hit every club in Las Vegas. For many, this was their first time experiencing sin city.

The first thing that they all discovered was that size does matter. Las Vegas is the only city on earth that is impossible to describe to someone who has never been there before. If you tell someone that something is big, usually something is needed for comparison. In most cities, a large hotel might have eight hundred rooms. The MGM Grand has five thousand and five rooms.

Gary told them of a conversation he had one night with a local cab driver. The driver told him of a fare he had picked up one night at Bally's Hotel. The passenger was a young woman who apologized for the short fare. She was only going to Treasure Island. The driver pulled out onto the strip and had to stop at the light at Flamingo. The woman asked the driver if he had ever taken the mileage of Caesar's Palace. The driver had heard every dumb question but that one was a new one to him. Once he realized exactly what she asked, the light had turned green. The driver hit the trip gauge when he crossed the street and he watched as he drove past the hotel. When he hit the property line between Caesar's Palace and the Mirage, his jaw dropped. The sidewalk in front of Caesar's is 3/10th of a mile long. That is a big hotel.

The clubs are huge; the dance floors larger than many of the clubs they had previously visited. Elegance ruled the Las Vegas nightlife and sex appeal was evident everywhere you looked. The sound systems were amazing and the lighting extraordinary.

After each club was visited, the group met and discussed what they found. Dani kept meticulous notes.

While they were doing that, Holly, Gary and Mark would meet to go over their vision for the clubs and restaurant. They ran numbers and finally came up with a plan.

The clubs would be freestanding with lots of parking. Each club would have two complete stages, elevated and floor level dance floors, top of the line sound and lighting. Each club would have recording capability to capture the artist's performances. The restaurants would seat 400 people and be opened 24/7. With the exception of Las Vegas, the clubs would be opened 15 hours a day. Each club would have a capacity of 750 people.

They also brought Shannon into the discussions and Gary told her what he envisioned for the clothes the employees would wear.

"Dammit Gary, I'm going to have to design another complete line of clothes just for the staff," she smiled, her lovely oval eyes shining brightly.

"Darling, I know you have a long list of promising designers you've had your eye on. It's time for you to start hiring. I want you supervising everything but it is time to get you some really talented assistants." Gary got up from the table, cleared anything she could throw from her reach, grinned broadly and said, "Every employee is to have a minimum of twenty complete outfits from their thongs to their shoes and boots. Same thing goes for the men as well. We want exceptional clothes for exceptional bodies."

"Hooters goes Country or Hip Hop," Mark grinned.

"Exactly, that is the caliber of the women we are going to be hiring. Drop dead sexy women with gorgeous bodies and beautiful smiles," Gary told her. "Of course, the dancers will all have many custom outfits so we need to actually set up a division for the staff in addition to the retail products," Gary looked at Holly to see if she had anything to add to that.

"Is Shannon going to be working with Ainsley on the leather products?"

"Definitely and since we now have access to some of the finest leathers, we need to really make a splash with that aspect too."

"You mutha, you know how to get a girl wet don't you?" Shannon blushed.

The next three days, they met non-stop with Las Vegas' top club architect. Every detail was discussed and he told them he would have preliminary plans in a week. Mark told him that they needed the plans to be flexible. Many locations, such as Miami and Nashville would only have one club. Country might not be as successful in Miami and Hip Hop definitely wouldn't work in Nashville. He understood completely.

Gary had given him the dimensions of the retail store and had his own designers for that aspect. He told them he had a fantastic architect who specialized in restaurants and he would subcontract that aspect to him.

He asked about the interior design and everyone laughed. Mark took him on a tour of his place. He then introduced Red and Nancy to him and told him they would be working closely with him. Everyone was pleased and work commenced.

Mark was on the phone every hour with Dallas getting updates on Cherry's condition. Surgeries were being done and Dr. Bowen was pleased with the initial results.

Properties were shopped in both Las Vegas and Orlando. Several were available in Las Vegas and one was purchased. It was very convenient as far as Mark was concerned. It was located less than a quarter mile from Mark's office on the other side of Sapphires Strip Club on Industrial. It was very close to the strip on one of the most heavily traveled roads in town.

Shannon and Ainsley had become fast friends. They loved each other's designs and Ainsley was anxious to get back to Dallas and get the show on the road. She wanted to show Shannon her hat designs and she wanted her to see her leather suppliers. She knew that would blow her away.

Linda and Holly wanted to stop in Tennessee and go to the smoker manufacturer. Gary and Mark definitely wanted to do that as well.

Most of the group flew back to Orlando. Mark, Gary, Ainsley, Holly and Shannon flew to Dallas. Mark immediately went to the clinic. Cherry was still in a coma and Dr. Bowen showed him the mess that had been made of her face. He was shocked at the severity of her injuries. He left there reassured that she was in excellent hands.

Ainsley was pleased that much of her new equipment was being delivered. Her assistant had hired many new people and they were setting up the plant in a very efficient manner.

Shannon loved the hat designs and said she didn't want to change anything. They were hot, sexy and wild, just like Ainsley. Her boot catalog was amazing and together, they knew they would have the hottest footwear on the dance floors.

They went to her leather suppliers and Shannon went wild. Every imaginable leather was readily available and the quality was exquisite.

When they left Tennessee, Holly was satisfied she had found the perfect smokers for the restaurants.

Dave met the plane and took them to see three properties that were available. Two were on I-Drive and one was closer to Universal. They chose the Universal property and Dave began the process of purchasing the property.

Wendy, Debbie and Rose met them as they drove onto the property. "Are you ready to be blown away baby?" Rose said as she kissed him.

"Damn Gar, does she think about anything but sex?" Mark laughed and ducked as Rose smacked his ass.

They walked into the house and it was breathtaking. Red and Nancy greeted them and took them on the grand tour. Everything was perfect.

"This is better than I imagined. I love the colors and the furniture." He walked through the house and every thing he looked at was stunning.

"Come with me baby." Wendy grabbed his arm and pulled him towards his wing. The four suites were elegant and sexy as anything he could imagine. They opened the double doors to his suite and he stopped dead in his tracks.

Red and Nancy had out done themselves. The colors from the carpet to the draperies were amazing. The new furniture was perfect for his lifestyle. They even had a Tantra Chair, which he thought was a perfect addition.

The major piece in the bedroom had him laughing hysterically. His new bed blew his mind. It was huge.

Nancy giggled and jumped on the mattress. "We had this custom made for you sweetheart. Check this out." She moved to each section and touched the headboard. A hidden panel slid away and each one of them had wireless Bose headphones, massage and motion controls, lubricants, poppers and their own private stash of other fun items.

Mark started laughing his head off and Gary looked to see what had caught his eye. When Gary saw it, he burst out laughing as well. Three stripper poles were placed throughout the room.

"Three poles, holy shit. Isn't that a little extreme?" he asked Red.

"Not really baby. We asked Holly her opinion and she said three were perfect. One is for Jim, the other two are for you and Mark," she giggled.

"Like that is gonna happen anytime soon," Mark laughed.

Debbie came up behind Mark and threw her arms around him, "My darling Mark, you're not going to be a party pooper are you?" She kissed his neck, licked his ear and spanked his ass.

"Okay, this is a new one on me. What is that thing?" Gary said as he noticed this massive contraption in one corner of the room.

"That, my dear, is the Circle of Pleasure. Would you like a demonstration?" Rose giggled.

"Damn right I would. This thing looks dangerous," Gary, quipped.

Red picked up her cell and dialed a number, "Hi baby, it's your turn."

Gary looked puzzled but only for a moment. Tammy pranced into the room wearing thigh highs and heels. "I can't wait to experience this," she said as she kissed Gary sweetly. Gary's girls just laughed.

"She has been a basket case waiting for you to get home. We had to promise her that you'd do her first. She can be a right bitch at times," Wendy smirked.

"Eat me darling," Tammy grinned.

"Trust me girlfriend, we all will." Nancy took her by the hand and walked her to the Circle.

Her perfect, tiny body looked particularly wicked as she stepped onto the platform. Her tight black pussy split sweetly; the tasty pink ribbon of delight begged to be used and abused. Nancy strapped her in and told Gary to strip. She took him to the Circle and she showed him the controls.

"This button controls her legs," Nancy said as she hit the button. Tammy's legs began to spread. You can adjust them to be perfectly comfortable for both of you. "This button adjusts her knees and this one adjusts her pelvis. You can tilt her pelvis to be perfect for either licking or fucking."

"This is pretty sweet. Is it just me or have I seen something like this before?"

"Bob is retired hon, he's no longer swinging but the table Connie loved so much has been improved. This is it and you haven't seen anything yet. It gets a lot better," Nancy said as she flipped another switch.

A seat ascended from the floor platform. Gary sat down and took the controls. He played with the various buttons and effortlessly moved Tammy into some fantastic positions. Never a stranger to innovation, Gary was impressed. Tammy was getting impatient."

"Come on baby, my pussy needs some lovin'," Tammy cooed.

"Hold your horses' girlfriend; you're in for the lovin' of your life. I'm just getting used to the controls. If I'm right, everyone had better get naked because I have a feeling we're all going to get into the action very soon."

He found what he was looking for and he hit a switch. Tammy began to lay flat. More controls slid her forward and back. He slid her into his face and he began to lick her tasty pussy sweetly. Tammy was addicted to his tongue and he gave his beautiful girl the licking of her life. He adjusted her legs, her pelvis and her knees and opened her up completely. He flipped a switch and the entire machine began to vibrate. Tammy definitely enjoyed that.

There were lots more switches and he kept looking for the ones he wanted. He flipped another switch and Tammy's head slowly sunk backwards. Mark started laughing and he walked to her extended neck. She saw his cock and opened her mouth. Gary adjusted the angle and he slid right down her fabulous throat.

"Holy fuck, I didn't know it could do that," Rose giggled. "I'm definitely going to love this thing."

"It gets better baby; you haven't seen the half of it yet," Red grinned. "I wanted to see if he could remember the night we met him. Just wait until he has the controls down pat. It's gonna get wet in here."

Gary pulled back from Tammy's pussy and started to adjust her position. Mark was firmly planted between her teeth and loving it. Gary brought her legs straight up and opened her wide. He adjusted the tilt of her head. He hit a switch and the machine began so spin her. Marks cock was in her throat and her body was rotating on Mark's shaft. He stopped the machine for a minute and walked himself into Tammy's wet pussy. A few adjustments later and he began to spin her again. She resembled a chicken on a rotisserie except that she was rotating on two very hard cocks.

Debbie was giggling uncontrollably, "Okay, that's it. This is now my office. Did you know I am a workaholic?"

Everyone laughed and Gary was still checking out the controls. Tammy was spinning and cumming like a racehorse.

"I like this a lot," Gary said. "Is Bob making them?"

"No, they are a new, very exclusive product and you can only get them from one catalog. The company selling them has worldwide rights to the product. A shop in Ft. Lauderdale is making them for the distributor," Red explained.

"This is amazing, I know someone who'd kill to get her hands on one of these," Gary grinned.

"We can ship them to Holland. I don't know if her new husband would appreciate it though," Nancy laughed.

"What do you mean, 'we can ship'. Who is the 'we'?" Gary asked.

"Oh shit, didn't we tell you? There is this little company called D'Orgasmic Lingerie. They have the worldwide rights to the product." Red grinned. "Bob said anyone who could keep Connie satisfied had to be the one to sell this thing."

Everyone seemed to forget that Tammy was still rotating on two very happy cocks.

"I love it, this is perfect," Gary said as he stopped Tammy from rotating.

"Perfect is the biggest understatement I've heard since the day you told me you knew how to eat pussy," Tammy said breathlessly. "Fuck, this thing is awesome."

They spent then next hour checking out everything the Circle could do. Tammy was exhausted but smiling when she finally got off it.

"I want one," Mark said.

"Why? You already have two of them. Jackson took delivery this afternoon. Oh shit, I forgot to tell you, Michelle, Lori and Dani want you to come home immediately," Red laughed furiously.

"Are you going to look at the rest of what we've done or are you going to play with your new toy all day?" Nancy said.

She showed him his breakfast kitchen, which he thought, was a great idea. He walked into the bathroom and stopped dead in his tracks. He grabbed Red and kissed her deeply. "You've outdone yourself darling. This is indescribable."

The tiles, granite and fixtures were breathtaking. He walked through the massive bathroom and saw the new sauna and separate steam room. The shower was huge and Red pointed out several features such as strategically placed handles in case they wanted to get busy in the shower.

The closets had been redone and they were great.

"Before we go upstairs, check this out," Nancy said as she picked up a tablet next to the bed. She hit the screen and the draperies closed. With each new tap on the screen, the lighting changed dramatically. There were ten settings just for the bedroom alone. She told Rose to lie down on the bed. She shut off all the lights and the room went totally dark.

"Get up and go to the bathroom Rose," Red told her.

Rose got up and as soon as her feet hit the floor, tiny led lights came on lighting a path to the bathroom. She brought the lights back up and told everyone to look at the framed artwork on the walls. A couple of taps on the tablet and the beautiful works of art changed right before their eyes.

"What the hell?" Gary asked incredulously.

"They are not canvas Gary; they are framed high def flat panel monitors. You have all the great masters' works. They are all programmed to change every few days. You won't get sick of the artwork. It rotates regularly."

"Do I want to know what this cost?"

"No you don't, just enjoy it," Wendy laughed.

On the second floor, Gary walked into his brand new office. He had a fantastic view of the lake and a desk that was huge. A suspended 55-inch Samsung monitor was flanked by six smaller monitors. Every room in the house was available with a touch of a button for audio and video. Red hit a switch and Jill came on the monitor. She was at work. She told Gary that she would be over for dinner in just a little while.

His library had been redecorated nicely and the exercise room had new carpet and Samsung TV's throughout.

"What are you going to do with the third floor hon?" Debbie asked him.

"It is a great place for storage. I may use it someday but for now, it is just there."

"There is a lot more to see, come on," Wendy said grabbing his arm.

Every room was elegant and he was so happy with the results. The living room was amazing. He walked over to a brand new acquisition that was a complete surprise to him.

A Yamaha player electric grand piano sat in one corner of the living room. He had wanted one from the day he saw the first one. He just never had the space before. He looked at the tablet next to the piano, selected a song, and hit play. The house instantly filled with the sweetest sound possible. The grin on his face was huge.

The game room had been transformed into a sexy Las Vegas style bar complete with slot machines, video poker machines, blackjack and 'Let It Ride' tables and two pool tables. The bar was fantastic and fully stocked. The women had definitely been busy. Gary checked out the poker machines. He smiled big when he saw his favorite, 'Double Double Bonus Poker'. It was his favorite game.

Debbie came up behind him and slipped a blindfold on him. They led him outside and Debbie positioned him where she wanted him and removed the blindfold. What he saw blew him away.

"Where the hell is Holly?" he stammered.

"I'm right behind you dear. Do you like it?" she whispered in his ear.

"I love it," he said as he looked at a complete recreation of his bar in Key West.

"You told me to build another bar on this side and Holly heard us discussing it. She had photos of your place and she gave them to us. We thought you'd like it," Red said.

He walked behind the bar and looked around. She even had his speed rack properly outfitted. He looked up on the wall and started laughing. They had recreated his favorite bar sign. It simply read, 'To make the owner happy, give him a blowjob and a bucket of money'.

Gary was laughing hard and pointing to that sign. "That damned sign got me laid every night."

"Now get the fuck out of my way. You've finally fucked up," Holly said as she filled the blender with ice. She walked over to the beer cooler and took out the Pina Colada Mix, pineapple juice and the grenadine. She poured them into the blender and then went to the speed rack. She was not a newbie doing a four-bottle pour. She picked up the Dark Rum, Light Rum, Vodka and Triple Sec and did a four count. She turned and reached for the Banana Liquor and the Blackberry Brandy. She put the lid on and blended a perfect Rum Runner. She poured him one, inserted the straw, grabbed the 151 Rum, poured the floater, and filled the straw. She turned and smiled sweetly as he stood there with an astonished look on his face.

"I own your ass now Mr. Edwards. You've done everything possible all these years to keep this recipe from me. You forgot to tell Rose not to tell me,"

"Oops," Rose blushed.

Gary took a sip, smiled, "You're hired."