The Screamer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock had softened and it felt wonderful. She swallowed again and again, massaging him delightfully. Not one drop had spilled from her lips. He pulled her to him and held her in his arms. Their lips met and the kiss they shared was sweet, sensuous and loving. Gary felt her heart beating against his chest as she hung on for dear life.

"Thank you my love, thank you so much. I've needed you for days. I am so glad that the girls are all right with this. I love them too," Lindsay purred.

She felt several hands begin to caress her back and shoulders. Long manicured nails caressed her breast and someone else began to kiss her neck.

"We love you too Lindsay. Next to making love to him, nothing is better than watching him make love to a woman," Wendy said. "Debbie and Rose watched the night he first made love to me. They were soaked when he was finished and now, I know how fucking hot that had to be. Watching him make love to you is a good thing because now, when he fucks you, it is going to be really wild."

They heard a muffled sound and Debbie was trying to say something but her face was wet from Lindsay's hot, soaked pussy. Gary looked down and laughed. "She is the last one I would have thought would become addicted to pussy Lindsay but she sure is."

"She is good at it too. Maybe I shouldn't tell you this but everyone has become better because of you baby. All the guys have heard from every one of the girls how good you are they wanted to know what you did differently. We showed them. They have definitely improved with the women. According to the guys, because every woman here is an excellent cocksucker, their own cocksucking has become better too. All in all, everyone is happy."

Gary kissed her and left her in the girls' capable hands. He headed out to the bar and actually walked behind it for the first time. No sooner had he got there than two arms came up behind him and wrapped themselves around him. Holly whispered in his ear. "Do you like my love?"

"This is sweet Holly," he giggled. "Are you trying to turn me back into a bartender? I bet a guy could get laid tending this bar."

"Strong possibility darling."

Pete and Leeann were tending bar and fucking too. Leeann had a smile a yard wide on her face. She was a very attractive auburn-haired woman with great legs and slender hips. Pete was a joker, always smiling and seldom seen with out a nice hardon. Gary knew why Leeann was smiling.

She walked up to him and hugged him. Her nipples felt hard against his chest. "I want to thank you for being at that party. I saw you two there and I was so horny I could barely contain myself. Then, I don't know who she was, I watched you fuck that older woman in the ass and that did it for me. I don't know when but I want you to butt fuck me the way you did her. I came for a week just thinking about it. Who was she?"

Gary and Holly burst out laughing, "She is a Superior Court Judge dear. You'll meet her. When I get back from Europe, I am going to have a party here like the one where you saw us. The big difference is you get to fuck everyone this time, just like in Las Vegas."

"Las Vegas was a fucking trip and a half," Pete said. "I fucked some of the finest women I've ever seen in my life. Showgirls are fabulous in bed."

"I fucked damned near every entertainer I could find. The TV star Ronnie grabbed off the dance floor to start the party wound up fucking me three times. God that man had a great cock." Leeann grinned.

"You fucked him too?" Holly grinned. "Damn Gar, he got almost as much pussy as you did. He sure could fuck."

"Well, he didn't get me in Las Vegas," Leeann sulked. "It's been more than a week since I've had the pleasure. A girl could get lonely like that."

"How can you be sure I didn't do you in Las Vegas? Didn't you spend any time in the dark room?" Gary quipped.

"Well, I did spend quite a lot of time in there. It is very exciting. All those hands, cocks, pussies, and total darkness. I love it in there," Leeann purred.

Gary laughed and saw the look on Holly's face. She was looking at Pete's hard cock. Gary walked over to Pete and wrapped his hand around his cock. "Holly, come here darling."

She smiled and sank to her knees.

Gary took Leeann's hand and they walked to the darkroom. She did not intend to let go of him. As they walked thru the maze into the darkness, she kissed him and caressed his hardening cock. She knelt and sucked him sweetly. Someone else knelt as well and they passed his cock back and forth. He felt tits against his back and kisses on his neck. Someone began licking his ass and he felt two hard cocks in his hands. He felt tongues everywhere and loved it.

Someone pulled him down on the mattress and climbed on his hard cock. It was Leeann whispering in his ear, "I didn't let go baby. I want you. I'm not letting go until I have you," she giggled as someone placed their cock on her lips. She began to suck the cock and she offered it to him. He took it, licked it, and passed it back to her. Together they blew that cock until it spurted sweetly. Someone began to slide their cock into her ass. Gary felt the cock ride on top of his own and together they fucked her deliciously. Leeann began to cum from the spectacular feeling of two substantial cocks inside her.

A woman felt Gary's face and she positioned herself over his lips and lowered her body onto his lips. His hands held her ass and he began to lick. Leeann licked her pussy and Gary licked her ass. She began to cum ferociously and they continued to bring her pleasure.

Leeann's pussy clamped onto him and she squeezed tightly as her body was wracked in total orgasmic bliss. The cock in her ass picked up momentum and he began to stroke her deeply. He grabbed her hips and stroked harder and faster and his cock exploded deep in her bowel. Leeann came deliciously and her body hugged his cock with a desire that took her breath away. The woman they were eating was cumming wetly and their tongues drank her fully.

Leeann began moaning and she came hard on his cock. Her thighs gripped his hips and she pulsed repeatedly. The woman on their faces moved and another replaced her immediately. She crawled over Gary's head and her pussy fell onto his lips. Someone was fucking her and Gary felt his cock slide into her wet, hot snatch. He reached up and felt this man's cock as it slid into her noisy pussy.

Leeann raised herself off his cock and positioned it at her ass. She slid down and felt him fill her completely. He felt the other man's cum in her ass and he began to thrust sweetly. The woman rose up and grabbed Leeann and the two women began to kiss passionately. As Gary's lips sucked her pussy, the man fucking her slid his cock in and out of her rapidly. Gary's tongue caressed his cock and her pussy simultaneously. She was cumming hard and the man inside her began to cum as well. His cock pistoned in and out and his cum flowed onto Gary's lips. Gary pulled this man's cock out and swallowed it completely. Two spurts later, he went back and sucked her pussy dry.

Leeann was cumming repeatedly, kissing and licking that woman's lips and tits. Their hands flicked each other's clits and the women kept exploding. Gary sucked him again and licked her sweetly. The man and woman moved on. Leeann threw her body on top of him and she kissed him deeply.

"You are such a delicious man. I needed that baby. Your cock feels so good in my ass. Can I keep it in there for a while? I just want to hold you and kiss you and feel that lovely pole inside me."

He kissed her again and their lips danced and teased. His cock flexed and that drove her wild. He continued doing it and she lost her mind. She giggled, bit his neck and ground her ass on his cock. He was relentless and she freaked out. He had her ass on fire and loved making her feel this way. He started long strokes and she moaned loudly. Her clit was drenched as she was flowing like the Nile. Her tongue dove deep in his mouth and her ass gripped him tightly.

"Fucking you is the best thing I've ever done," she whispered. "Don't stop darling. This is so good."

He let her relax and calm down. They lay there listening to the sounds of hard cocks slapping wet pussies and moaning from every part of the room.

He held her hand and they left the room.

"This is the only time in my life I've walked out of a darkroom with the woman I walked in with. That was wild," Gary, laughed.

They walked into the glory hole room and Gary stopped dead in his tracks. The room was not what he thought it would be. There were walkways, elevated areas and glory holes of every size and shape everywhere. The lighting was very dim and the room looked very exotic. Leeann looked at him and they walked through the room.

He started walking up a stairway to the ceiling. A hand came thru a hole and he walked to it. The hand caressed his cock, pulling him in. Whoever this was, they were good. He moved up another step and another hand came out. He fed that hole and moved up another step. Two hands came through, one male and one female. He fed that hole and the mouths were excellent. He looked into the center of the room and smiled. There was room for a dozen people to fuck and they were surrounded by half walls filled with glory holes of all sizes and shapes. You could fuck and suck at the same time. He was pleased with what he saw.

They walked back to the bar and Tammy, Jill, Wendy and Rose were there. Pete and Holly were nowhere to be seen. Gary gave each of them a kiss. Debbie was on the Circle having an apparent great time.

Tia came up to the bar and kissed Gary hello. She told him that a Brenda Lutz was on the phone. Gary smiled wide as she handed him the phone.

He spoke with her for a few minutes and told her to get comfortable and come over.

"How comfortable do you want me to get baby?" she asked.

"Well, there are about fifty naked people over here. Do the math sweetheart."

"I'll be right there."

He looked at Jill and she started giggling. "Where is Mark? Somebody, go find Mark please."

Gary looked at Holly and he smiled broadly. "Brenda Lutz is my next door neighbor. She is a dancer and choreographer. She is about ten years older than I am. She is constantly horny and has a body that just won't quit. She may be exactly who we are looking for. I had completely forgotten about her with everything we have going on."

Jill took a sip of her drink, looked at Holly and purred. "You're going to meet the woman who taught the three amigos how to lick a pussy. I just came thinking about her getting me off."

"I'm here, what's up," Mark said as he and Linda walked up to the bar.

"Pour yourself a drink; I've got a surprise for you." Mark refilled everyone's glass and sat down when Tia returned with a positively stunning tall redhead. She was in her late 40's but didn't look it at all. Her body was amazing.

"Ohmigod, I can't believe you're all here. Gary, Mark and Jill, I just died and went to heaven." Brenda purred and kissed them with much passion. She wore the tiniest bikini and looked luscious.

Gary introduced Wendy and Rose to Brenda. He pointed to Debbie who was spinning like crazy on the Circle. He told Brenda that these women were the love of his life.

"You always had good taste in women Gary. This time, you've hit a homerun," Brenda agreed as she appraised the trio approvingly. "I don't know what the fuck that thing is but I want to ride it too. Fuck me, that looks like a lot of fun."

They took her on a tour of the house. She was astonished. They showed her the grounds and the playhouse.

"I hope you know how much I've missed the four of you. I've talked to Jeremy online several times. He's doing okay. He misses us a lot. He has more pussy and cock than he can handle but he misses his friends. Moreover, you three had better believe I'm not leaving here with out doing all of you. Fuck this place is gorgeous. Robert would have a constant hardon and Maggie would simply have a conniption fit. I never understood how a woman who designed the sexiest lingerie could be such a prude."

They went back to the bar and told Brenda what their plans were. They asked what her schedule was and if she would be interested in taking on a wonderful job.

"It sounds like fun. I actually retired six months ago. I still dance everyday but that is only to stay in shape. How many clubs do you plan on having eventually?"

"The plan is to open two centers a month; that would be four clubs in total. Each club will have their own dancers. The plan is to have twelve men and women in each club. We are going to recruit those dancers locally. We want them to be sexy as hell and the routines as provocative as you can make them and still be legal. Shannon will be designing some amazing outfits for them.

The professional touring team will be recruited from New York and Las Vegas. They will eventually travel all over the country to promote our products and clubs. We have one girl already."

Mark walked behind the bar and picked up the microphone. "We would like our dancers to do Country Girl and Save a Horse in five minutes please."

He poured everyone a drink and grinned at Brenda. "God woman, you just look better every time I see you."

"Your cock looks as suckable today as it did the first time I did it."

"When was that," Rose asked.

"I'll tell you where, not when. I don't know what the statute of limitations are so I'll be quiet on the when but I will tell you where. There used to be a utility shed next to the property line. I heard some noises and looked. Jeremy, Mark and Gary were there with Jill. They were naked and touching each other. They didn't have a clue what they were doing. It was hot watching them and I started to masturbate. Jill had licked their cocks and they were taking turns licking her. Damn, they were awful.

As you get to know me Rose, you'll discover that I am horny all the time and I had my fingers in my pussy while I watched them. I guess I got a little noisy and they heard me. There was no point running away so we got to talking. Hell, we were all naked. The boys' cocks looked so good and we talked about sex. I invited them over to my place, as it was more comfortable and very private. They were eager, way too young but horny as hell.

Over the next year or so, they learned everything and they were good students. Jill was laid almost everyday and the three guys learned to fuck better than any men I have ever done."

The outdoor lights went out and they walked to the Tiki bar. The patio lights came on and Ronnie led the pack. The song came on and they started to dance.

"Brenda, each of these people is going to be running our clubs. They are all friends, bi and not professional dancers. They are chefs and restaurant managers."

"Well, one of them is a professional dancer. That black haired woman is gorgeous and she can move."

"That is Ronnie. We told you we had our lead dancer for the professional group. She is also my new model for the Country Club line of products," Gary smiled.

"Is she as good in bed as she looks?" Brenda gushed.

"She is even better baby," Mark told her. "You'll love her pussy. We all do."

Debbie had joined them and Brenda kissed her hello. Debbie looked at this gorgeous redhead and grinned.

The clothed dancers did 'Country Girl' but when 'Save a Horse' started; they went to town with the number they had rehearsed so many times. When they were finished, thirty-six spectacular naked bodies were introduced to Brenda.

"This is going to be fun Gary. Ohmigod, this is going to be a blast. Do I get to play with them, huh, do I darling?"

"Each and every one of them Brenda," Jill giggled as she kissed Brenda deeply. "Darling, you taught me how to suck cock. You taught all of us how to lick pussy. Do you think we would hold back on you now? I'm pissed at you but that is another story."

"You're pissed at me? Why baby?" Brenda asked.

"You didn't tell me you weren't living in Manhattan anymore. We could have gotten together a lot sooner. I've missed your hot tongue darling," Jill cooed.

They introduced Ronnie to Brenda and they talked while Brenda drooled.

Lindsay walked up and introduced herself to Brenda. She saw the lecherous look on Brenda's face and she grinned big-time. She looked at the body on her and then at Jill. Jill was grinning like a schoolgirl. Lindsay walked over and picked up the bar microphone.

She flipped a switch and said, "Listen up everyone. Brenda has not been 'certified'. Since she is now part of our operation, we really need to have her certified tonight."

Jill took the microphone and continued. "That is a wonderful idea. I just want everyone to know that Brenda is the woman who taught us everything we know. She taught them how to please a woman and she taught me how to suck a cock properly. Actually, she taught them how to suck cock too. Welcome her into our new and extended family properly."

Brenda turned to Mark, "What does 'certified' mean baby?"

"It is a very simple concept. Every one of these men is going to fuck you, your face and your ass. The women are going to keep you cumming sweetly. You definitely will be well fucked by the end of this night my love."

"I love it but first, I am going to fuck all of you senseless. Then, it will be game on. I haven't had a gangbang in a long time. Momma is hungry for cum," Brenda blushed.

Red and Nancy came over and Gary introduced them. "Brenda, I want you to meet the geniuses who did the transformation over here. These two are the best interior decorators you'll ever meet."

Brenda looked at Red and giggled. "Darling, he knows I love Red meat. It is nice to meet you. I can't wait to eat you too."

"That is our Brenda. Forever horny and always ready," Jill giggled.

"If you are the woman who taught them everything they know, I want to see what you didn't teach them," Nancy laughed.

"Oh Nancy, you'll find out but first, I am going to fuck their collective brains out. I'll be back," she said as she did her best Terminator impression.

The next hour was spent with four friends making wild, passionate love. Brenda was happy that her protégés had turned out the way they had. They were excellent lovers and it didn't hurt that she actually loved every one of them fully.

Brenda was an amazing woman who had muscle control unlike most women. Being a top dancer and choreographer had toned her perfectly. Her pussy control was amazing. The things she could do to a cock inside her astounded every man who ever had the pleasure to sleep with her. There wasn't an ounce of body fat on her and her breasts were spectacular to say the least. Her nipples were highly sensitive and they somehow were directly attached to her fabulous clit. One lick would send her into low earth orbit and they knew precisely how to do her. It had been many years since they had fucked and her ability to suck cock had only improved.

When they were finished, they turned Brenda over to be 'certified' and she spent the rest of the night and into the early morning hours fucking her brains out. She was still one of the best fucks in the world.

Red and Gary sat at the bar and she filled him in on the schedule to complete the house.

"I know you told me to leave that one area by the deep end of the pool alone. I did but frankly, it looks like hell. The pool is gorgeous. I love it but that one area is a mess," Red stated matter-a-factly.

"Come with me darling. I have to make a call to have it finished the way I want it."

They went up to his office and he pulled out plans and showed her.

"When I designed the pool, I had a lot of ideas of how I wanted it finished. I had the deep end go to a depth of sixteen feet. I designed it to have bridges cross the pool here and here. This has already been constructed and everything is in storage. My pool man has been waiting for the word to start construction to finish it. The deep end will have a rock mountain with many waterfalls, a five-meter platform and a three-meter springboard. Mark and I have been diving since we were kids. He pointed to a large waterfall and showed her the plans for what was behind the waterfall. Look here, if you swim through the water, you will find a great recessed area with a mattress and sound system. You can swim through the waterfall and fuck your brains out."