The Secluded Bench

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I not happy with this, your mother and I have never hit it off, she's never liked me since we started going out together. Do you really want to live with her?"

"Well you've spent a lot of time over there recently hasn't your relationship improved? And yes I would prefer to live in the house I was brought up in."

"It's your fault that I spend so much time there, doing all those little jobs, John can do this, John can do that, and no our relationship hasn't improved because while I'm working she stays out of my way and that's how I like it."

"If we move in with her you won't have all that travelling to contend with. Will you think about it?"

"What about travelling to and from work, and yes I'll think about it."

I knew that if I never said anything Joanne would eventually bring the subject up again and it happened about a week later. She asked me if I had thought about going to live with her mother, I said I had and of course she wanted to know my decision. I told her that she and her mother were reaping all the benefits while I was getting all the crap. If I agreed to live with her mother I would want a substantial inducement to move. She asked me what I wanted. I couldn't wait to see her face when she heard my conditions. "First," I said, "I want your mother to sign the house over to me." Joanne said "do you mean us?" "No I mean me."

"Mother won't do that"

"Good then I won't have to move."

Joanne never said a word for about fifteen minutes, the all of a sudden "Is that your condition to move?"

"That's one of them."

"What else is there?"

I'd been looking forward to this moment, "I want you to seduce your mother and when you have been successful I want to watch you perform together."

Joanne just looked at me dumbstruck, it took her all of five minutes to regain her composure. "Why, why would you want me to do that?"

"Because if we move in with her I want the three of us to sleep in the same bed. Your mother has always fucked me about, giving me a hard time and now I have a chance to get my own back by fucking her in her own bed, you'll both do exactly what I'll tell you, I will be your master."

Joanne burst into tears and ran from the room up the stairs to our bedroom. She came back down half an hour later, "I'll do it." When Joanne walked into the room I noticed that she removed her bra, her face was highly flushed that's usually her sign of deep arousal. After thinking it through is it possible she became aroused, has it perhaps triggered lesbian tendencies within her? I just looked at her and nodded. "Sweetheart your face is very flushed that can be a sign of high blood pressure you had better come and lay down on the sofa and relax."

I placed a cushion beneath her head assisting as she stretched out on the sofa. I felt her forehead and suggested she was running a temperature, acutely aware of her intentions to persuade me to reverse those stated conditions using her breasts as bait. After convincing her she would feel cooler Joanne lay there while I unbuttoned her blouse then pulled it out from beneath her skirt, spreading it to completely to expose the top half of her body. When I applied light kisses to her nipples she objected half-heartedly to my actions but never actually prevented me from kissing them. They began to swell and harden a little, but when I mentioned that perhaps her mother would enjoy this small pleasure, I had never seen them grow so big and get so hard.

She watched me as I started to lick and wrap my lips around them, I told her to close her eyes and pretend it was her mother caressing her, trying to prepare her to accept a woman's touch. Sliding my hand up her skirt whispered in her ear "it's alright baby mommy's here." Joanne, eyes closed, spreading her legs a little. The further up my hand travelled up her skirt the more her legs parted until my fingers were rubbing against the crotch of her saturated panties as they traced along the entrance to her pussy. I pulled the front of her skirt up above her waist then eased my hand inside her panties slipping one then two fingers inside her. My fingers pleasured her gently at first while I placed my lips on hers, before gradually increasing the rate of pleasuring, becoming far more forceful in my ministrations. Finally she experienced an intense orgasm surprising me when she called out her mother's name. Joanne lay there exhausted unable to prevent me from pulling her panties off and climbing on top of her allowing me to penetrate her with my manhood.

Like a madman I was swearing, shouting abuse at her and calling her dirty names, using her without mercy until I finally collapsed exhausted having satisfied my lust. Joanne was furious, by the time we had both recovered and returned to our senses she was screaming abuse at me, accusing me of rape, never had I seen her get that mad before. I sat there taking everything while she defiled my character until nearing the point where she was becoming lost for words. Then it was my turn.

"Stop there! Now you have shown your true colors and I've listened to your abusive mouth, I suggest that you move back and live with your mother, and I will remain living here, so go and pack and get out of my sight." She screamed "that's just what I intend to do" turned and stormed out of the room. Time past, there was no sound of movement from upstairs as I watched a movie on TV and she never came back down again. After the film finished I turned over to a porno channel and watched an amateurish film for a while before finally going to bed late. Joanne was in bed supposedly asleep with her back to me when I settled myself beneath the covers, lying on my back Joanne turned over slid up close to me wrapped an arm around me and threw a leg over mine, she was naked. She kissed me then whispered, that I should remove my pajama bottoms, which is all I wear, then offered to give me a blow job and let me cum in her mouth.

All the time we had been a couple I had often performed oral sex on her and most times until she experienced an orgasm. Although Joanne would perform oral sex she would never allow me to cum in her mouth, it being totally forbidden. So for her to do this probably means she is concerned about the seriousness of evening's argument and whether I intend to carry out my threat and remain living here with or without her. If she allowed me to cum in her mouth that night, my argument to her was, she had to let me cum in her mouth any time I wanted. It really excited me and my hard-on when I made her say. 'Every time you ask I will suck your cock so that you can cum in my mouth.' She didn't like doing it but was extremely attentive that night and refused me nothing.

That coming weekend Caroline had arranged with Joanne for me to carry out a few jobs for her, one to install an additional radiator, so I suggested that Joanne accompany me and take advantage of the time with her mother. According to her she couldn't go through with the seduction knowing I was close by, in fact she refused to visit her mother with me until the deed was done. She phoned her mother during the week and told her about my condition of transferring the house into my name. Caroline had a fit and said that she would speak with me about it over the weekend. I couldn't tell Joanne, but I was convinced that my sexual relationship with Caroline was a ploy on her part to get me to agree with the move. Unfortunately, her plan was about to backfire.

Friday night when I turned up she greeted me as usual, tight sweater, no bra and a short satin skirt and satin panties. Once the door was shut and we were unobserved Caroline would jump into my arms, throwing hers around my neck and applying passionate kisses, while allowing me to slip my hands up her skirt or sweater to feel her body. There was no hint of the things to come. That night, as usual, on the weekends there was just the two of us we slept together, made love, pleasured each other in as many ways possible, it was quite a night. In the morning she wouldn't let me get out of bed until I had satisfied her lust, loving it when I talked dirty and got little rough. She was a slut and knew it but unfortunately her husband never worked that side of her out, but she said I did at the first opportunity that arose. According to Caroline the first time Joanne brought me home she fell for me wanting me to fuck her, her words not mine.

After breakfast I began work having prepared all my tools and materials the night before. Lunchtime Caroline sat me in a chair placed a tray of food on the coffee table beside me sat on my lap and taking my hand slipped it up her skirt as far as it would go, which was all the way. She took a bite of my sandwich, kissed me transferring the food from her mouth to mine, and that's how my lunchtime continued. After I had finished eating Caroline removed my hand from beneath her skirt and slipped up inside her sweater to cup her braless breasts then laid her head on my shoulder.

My tasks in the afternoon consisted of mainly laying pipes beneath the floor boards so by the time I finished it was late afternoon and I was dirty and dusty. Caroline suggested a bath and while I cleared my tools away, she filled the tub for me adding perfumed salts. In the bathroom, as dirty as I was, she still wanted to undress me then teased me by assisting me into the bath and she wasn't holding my arm. Seeing me lay there in the warm bubbly water she decided to join me. Pretending to be a little coy she performed a seductive striptease causing my manhood to rise above the water like a periscope. Stepping into the tub she lay beside me with the both of us being forced together by the narrowness of the tub. We cuddled and kissed and explored each other's body. Caroline washed me all over, first my face then worked her way downwards. Afterwards she said it was time for mommy to feed her baby and held her breast out for me to suckle.

"Darling during the week I was speaking with Joanne and she was telling me of the conditions you stipulated before you were prepared to move in with me. Just think of all the times we could have together while Joanne's at work, isn't that sufficient incentive to come and live with me without me transferring the house into your name?"

I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. "No, if for whatever reason you two gang up on me you could throw me out and I would have nowhere to live I'd rather stay where I was. Anyway that is not the only condition you have to satisfy."

"Why what else is there?"

"Okay first is the house that has to be transferred into my name. Secondly you have got to seduce your daughter and when you have achieved that you will both perform for me. Thirdly all three of us will sleep in the same bed so that I can pleasure myself on either of you. Finally you will obey me and do anything that I ask of you."

With that look on her face I could see the old Caroline returning, the bitch; the bane of my life.

"You have got to be kidding, do you think that I would agree to those conditions, if you did you don't know me very well."

I stood up, stepped out of the bath and dried myself off. Caroline wanted to know where I was going, I told her I was going home because there was no point in me staying any longer, nor returning at any time in the future. Like her daughter she was abusive, saying that I only wanted her for sex, and threatened to tell Joanne of our recent relationship, expecting her to divorce me. I pointed out that although Joanne may divorce me she wouldn't come home to live with her mother, because her indiscretions were greater than mine.

Joanne was surprised to see me not expecting me home until the following day and asked what happened. I told her that we had rowed over the house situation, I walked out and was never going back. Joanne was upset although she never said anything, I think she thought that she might aggravate the situation hoping it would sort itself out.

Wednesday night I went to my old college football game straight from work arriving home late in the evening. Joanne said that her mother phoned saying that she had provisionally agreed to my conditions but wanted to talk with Joanne alone and could she, just her, spend the weekend with her. Joanne asked if I minded being on my own for the weekend of course I said I didn't mind one bit.

Sunday afternoon when Joanne arrived home she had a big grin on her face.

"Everything go okay?"

"Everything is wonderful, the house belongs to you, I belong to you and mother belongs to you. There is one proviso that when the ownership is transferred there has to be a clause in the deeds which prevents you from throwing us out unless either of us has an incurable disabling condition which requires hospitalization with constant medical attention."

"What about the seduction?"

"Yes I thought you might get around to that well it went a lot easier than I expected."

Joanne and I cuddled up as we stretched out along the sofa, we kissed while I slipped my hand up her sweater easing her bra above her breasts, cupping and squeezing them and tweaking her nipples while she told of her weekend adventure.

"Friday night we sat side by side on the sofa and discussed the house issue but didn't go into it too deeply, finally going to bed. Saturday morning we went shopping together, more window shopping although we bought a few groceries. We looked at clothes and shoes and lingerie, it was mother more than me that seemed interested especially when she dragged me into Victoria Secrets. We had lunch in a local restaurant before making our way home. In the afternoon we sat on the sofa together watching the TV with my head resting on her shoulder. After a while she put her arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer."

"For some reason she seemed a little nervous, I certainly was, knowing what I was about to attempt. We cuddled closer, she kissed me on the forehead I kissed her on the cheek, we continued in that vein, kissing each other occasionally. Purely by accident we both looked at each other at the same time our eyes transfixed. I lifted my arm to place around her neck intending to pull her towards me, but before I could she lowered her head and kissed me on the mouth. The kiss must have lasted about fifteen seconds and when we broke the kiss, neither of us recoiled or moved away we just repeated the kiss. Not a word was spoken, we kissed again only this time I French kissed her, she willingly accepted my tongue and returned my passion with a greater yearning."

"While we continued to kiss I moved my hand to her breast feeling for her nipple. Mother moaned as I fumbled around gently easing my hand up inside her sweater, surprised to find her wearing a satin bra. I wanted to see her breasts and began lifting her sweater, but she stopped me. Mother guided me around so that my head lay in her lap, removing her sweater and unhooking her bra she leaned forward to rub a nipple across my lips. She called me her baby and that I should suckle allowing me to draw that hardened wrinkled nub into my mouth."

"It had been many years since I had enjoyed my mother this way not that I remember the last time. I could have stayed like that all night but my mother had other ideas. She began to pull my skirt up, I was so aroused that when my skirt got stuck beneath me I eased myself up encouraging her to continue, finally it ended up around my waist. Both my hands were around her breast I was sucking, pulling and stretching it as far as I could. I felt mothers hand slide beneath my panties and her fingers searching for the entrance to my womanhood which she found as I parted my legs."

"Mother said she wanted to lie beside me so we adjusted our positions until we were both stretched on the sofa lying side by side. As we kissed and cuddled she pulled my skirt up and slipped her hand inside my panties then in me. I responded in kind by pulling her skirt up as far as possible then slipping my hand up the rest of the way. She had me so worked up, I was way past being gentle, she cried out as I rammed my fingers inside her and pleasured her while she unbuttoned my blouse and unhooked my bra. She made me stop and remove both garments then lay back down again pulling me close with our nipples touching and our breasts crushed against each other. We spent the rest of the afternoon kissing, touching and pleasuring each other to multiple orgasms."

"That night she wanted me to sleep with her and undressed me, as once she used to, only this time she dressed me in one of her satin nightgowns. I returned the compliment by undressing her and slipping on a similar nightgown which would only partly cover those large breasts. We continued in the vein of the afternoon's performance, again she had got me so aroused it just wasn't enough and told her so. She got out of bed, opened a drawer and took out a double ended dildo strap-on and a long riding crop. Removing her nightgown she slipped one end of the dildo inside her then tightened the straps. Standing beside the bed she ordered me to remove my nightgown, I giggled but did as she asked."

"She instructed me to lie face down along the bed pulling and pushing me until I was positioned to her satisfaction. Swinging the riding crop she whipped me mercilessly until I cried, telling me I was a naughty girl. I had never seen her looking that angry before as she repeatedly told me I was a very naughty girl. I had no idea why she treated me that way, not caring that I was distressed. She ordered me to spread my legs, kneeling between them grabbed and lifted my hips so my ass was raised. I screamed as she forced the dildo deep into me and began ramming it in and out as hard as she could, almost raping me. I sobbed then called her name as she eventually brought me to the most severe orgasm I had ever experienced."

"Moving to one side she lay on the bed ordering me to kneel between her legs and clean the dildo with my mouth making me suck off all of my bodily fluids. As I sucked she released the dildo straps and made me pleasure her with the dildo, while holding it between my teeth until mummy finally achieved an orgasm. She made me change position to lie on my back across the bed with my head overhanging the side, kneeling behind my head she slipped the dildo from herself and instructed me to suck it clean. Slipping it into my mouth then withdrawing it only to force back it in again gradually working it deeper and deeper down my throat causing me gag at times. Her perseverance was limitless and continued until I was able to take the entire length without gagging after which she straddled my head making me lick her clean. It was at that point in our incestuous relationship that I hated her. Afterwards she pulled me close kissing, caressing and speaking words of love, kindness itself, and continued to do so until I fell asleep."

"How long I had been asleep I couldn't say but something woke me up, mother was lying beside me, both of us still naked, with an arm around me pulling me tight to her. She was wearing the dildo again I could feel it pressed up against my thighs and when she saw my eyes open, she kissed me. I responded and kissed her back our arms around each other, her breasts pressing hard against mine. She forced a leg between mine and began squirming relentlessly forcing my legs apart repositioning herself until I felt the dildo enter me, during which her lips never left mine forcing herself against me. There was no gentleness and when the dildo was fully inserted, she rammed it in until she was satisfied that I was totally impaled on it."

"Mother's mood changed as we both lay there quietly, she became romantic planting little kisses on my lips and face, stroking my back while we called each other darling. I was desperately in love with her I wanted her to fuck me, but since inserting the dildo her hips hadn't moved I could feel it sleeping inside me and I needed it to spring into action. Her kisses became more passionate while her hand slipped down my body coming to rest on my ass, giving it little squeezes. Mother began to run her fingers up and down the crack between my cheeks at the same time her hips began to gyrate making small movements sufficiently for me to feel the dildo pulsing inside me. I was becoming frustrated, impatient, I called her a fucking bitch and told her to get on with it."