The Secluded Bench

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her fingers as they traced the crack of my ass began to probe deeper and deeper until they started to skim across my sphincter. I was slightly disgusted at first, the thought of my mother massaging that particular part of my body, but as she started to coat my rosebud with my own body fluid making everything feel silky I began to push back onto her finger as she reach that particular place. Mummy slowed and shortened the movement of her finger and began to dwell over my rosebud occasionally pressing her finger down to encourage it to open. I wanted it inside me I begged her to insert two fingers in me, I could feel the dildo ramping up within me, our groins beginning to clash together my body lusting after every type of abuse. I crushed my lips against hers after telling her to lubricate my ass with my juices and stick her fingers in me."

"She made me say things using words that previously I would never have spoken and never heard my mother say, but I wanted to say them to her, I wanted to hear her say them to me. I was so far gone I would have said and done anything and I did. She insisted that I call her mistress, then to turn on my back with my mistress following maintaining the dildo and her fingers inside me. She managed to slip a pillow beneath me so my ass was raised off the bed."

"I didn't know how long she slammed into me or remember how many time she caused me to orgasm. I think, because of the total pleasure she provided, I was crying when she finally withdrew. At that time my love for her was absolute and willingly complied when ordered to turned onto my front and move into a kneeling position with my head buried in the pillow so my ass was stuck up in the air. Mommy move in behind me and I could feel her rubbing the head of her rubber cock between the cheeks of my ass. God how I wanted that thing inside me and I didn't have long to wait. She used the dildo to spread nature's lubricant over my rosebud then gradually began to ease her rubber cock past that flat fibrous muscle. All the time she was working it back and forth penetrating me deeper with each plunge while she laid on my back with both arms around me squeezing my tits. She was speaking words of love to me, and how her fantasies had now become a reality, it was such a wonderful feeling."

"Sunday morning I was awakened with a kiss, mother was leaning over me planting gentle kisses on my lips, as I opened my eyes I felt her tongue slip into my mouth and her hand caressing my breasts. She wished me good morning, she called me darling and told me I was a good girl. Her tongue slipped from my mouth, over my lips, across my chin down my neck, pausing at my breasts, where she spent a little time kissing and sucking each. The tongue continued its journey downwards, dropping into my naval before proceeding further. Frustration replaced anticipation as mother's performance seemed to linger, taking forever, slowing as she approached my pleasure zone."

"She moved down the bed and rolled on to her front between my legs. Although my expectations were high it was still a shock when her tongue shot out and found my clitoris. It was ecstasy while her tongue massaged my not so little nub. She pulled on it with her lips and nipped it with her teeth, after a while discarded it slipping her tongue inside me, finally driving me mad when she alternated between the two. How long the performance lasted I had no idea, but after being satisfied, several times, she lay beside me plying passionate kisses encouraged to taste myself on her lips."

"Obviously my weekend visit was to thrash out our feelings with regard to the move and conditions imposed by you. Both of us had provisionally agreed, but I didn't think mother knew all of your terms so while we were still in bed and just cuddling I used the opportunity to confess my indiscretions. I told her that your condition to transfer the house into your name was not the only condition you intended to impose on her. She said she guessed something like that would happen. I said that one of the conditions you imposed on me was to seduce her, she thought as much suggesting that I would never have instigated such an action on my own. She even guessed the reason why I was tasked to seduce her, so you could watch us perform. When I suggested that your demand for the three of us to sleep in the same bed was just so you could fuck her, she just remained silent not commenting one way or the other. I just couldn't tell what she was thinking."

"Mother said that before either of us agree to these unusual circumstance she had certain conditions of her own to impose on me. With you being the master, mother plans to be the first lady and mistress of the house, and me the baby. Mother's demand is that every Saturday night through to Sunday midday she wants you to herself so only the two of you will be in bed together. She said that I could remain in the room and watch but not in bed with you both. When I asked her where I was supposed to sleep she said I could sleep in a baby's cot, having planned for you to bolt two cots together."

"Finally mother asked me what I thought about the whole situation, I asked for her thoughts she said never mind what she thought, I was your wife what did I think about my husband have sex with her, did I think it acceptable or not."

"I tried to put everything in context having just spent the weekend having sex with my own mother. I confirmed that if it would bring us all together under one roof I would accept this absurd situation and submit to hers and your demands, including total obedience. Mother said that she would accept your conditions because it had been many years since she had a man in her life, and confessed to me that she was looking forward to sleeping in the same bed as you, to be treated like a woman again. She suggested that we go out shopping together to get some nice clothes and lingerie that you would approve of, she's acting just like a teenager."

I was surprised when Joanne told me that she accepted her mother's conditions, her face was bright scarlet I had never seen her in such a state I could feel her continually pressing herself into me, her tits and her groin were forever being forced against me. Gradually sliding my hand up her skirt my finger traced the crack of her ass over her panties. Her kiss was extremely passionate, half turning she slipped a leg between mine almost laying on top of me to provide easier access to her body. Slipping my hand inside her panties my thumb massaged her clit while forcing a finger into her ass. I worked it back and forth, around and around gradually increasing the access size until I could slip a second finger inside her. She threw both arms around my neck and forced her lips against mine pleading for me to fuck her ass. Gentle was not a word I would use as I yanked her panties down, fumbling as I pulled them over her feet.

Having removed my clothes after almost throwing her across the arm of the sofa, I rammed myself into her. I didn't give a fuck about her scream she belonged to me I was her master and just enjoyed working myself into a frenzy. Ever since we first went out with each other there were a number of practices Joanne always forbid during our love making sessions, but this last week things began to change. We always made love in the dark or a very subdued light, she didn't like me to see her completely naked and always found some excuse to prevent me from undressing her, but now she had no option. After satisfying myself with her I pulled out and walked around to stand in front of her and suggested that she clean me with her mouth, she recoiled and refused telling me I was disgusting.

Grabbing her hair with both hands she had no option but to take me in her mouth after ramming her face against my cock, threatening to refuse to move to her mother's house unless she accepted me as her absolute master and obeyed my every command.

As instructed Joanne phoned her mother to make arrangements for us to visit that coming weekend during which we would discuss the situation. If both girls still wanted to go ahead with the move they would confirm their acceptance of my conditions. The weekend will be a trial run whereby the three of us would sleep together and the two girls perform for me.

Friday evening we arrived at Joanne's mothers, the two girls greeted each other with hugs and kisses, but only on each other cheeks as ladies do, while I and Caroline just stood looking at each other. It was Joanne who kicked the whole thing off by telling her mother she had to start somewhere so she just might as well get it over with and kiss me, and make it a passionate one. We did causing Joanne to comment that it look like we had been practicing.

Friday night the three of us slept in the same bed, my mother-in-law's king size bed. Each of us prepared for bed in private and the two girls were already in bed, lying apart leaving room in the middle for me. That night I made love to Joanne first then Caroline about forty minutes later. Caroline never held back she acted as if we were on our own and almost went berserk. When Joanne commented on her mother's performance, all she said was that it had been such a long time since she had been with a man she just got carried away.

It was early Saturday afternoon, Caroline escorted me to the bedroom and had me sit in a chair placed in a prominent position. Fifteen minutes later Caroline returned dressed in the shortest skirt you can imagine, and began to tidy the bedroom. A couple of minutes later Joanne walked in wearing a skin tight, mid- thigh, leather pencil skirt.

"Mommy can we talk?"

"Of course darling how can I help?"

"I don't think Johnny loves me anymore, we sleep in the same bed but he refuses to touch me, he keeps telling me I'm a nymphomaniac and should see psychiatrist. Oh mommy I'm so frustrated, afraid I will do something silly if I'm continually ignored."

"Unfortunately darling you take after mommy I'm exactly the same, lie on the bed close your eyes and see if mommy can help."

Joanne laid on the bed and Caroline lay next to her and began to caress her daughter by stroking her hair and almost in a whisper, talked about her sweetness and how beautiful she is. Caroline's elbow was resting on Joanne's breast and every time she stroked her hair she pressed her elbow into Joanne's breast, as if fondling her. It was very noticeable as Joanne's other nipple became enlarged and harden, pushing up the material of her tight blouse, while uttering a soft moan, a sure sign that she was aroused. Caroline told Joanne that Johnny had arrived and she would leave the two together. Caroline left the bed went over and opened the bedroom door and said "she on the bed waiting for you" closed the bedroom door and returned to lie alongside Joanne. She put her arm around her waist and pulled her close, then leant over and kissed her on the lips. All the time Joanne lay there with her eyes shut not saying a word. The kissing became more passionate and gradually Caroline unbutton and removed Joanne's blouse then unhooked and slipped off her bra, freeing her breasts so she could dip her head to suck her daughter's nipples.

As they kissed Caroline slipped her hand up Joanne skirt and began to caress her thighs. Joanne placed her arms around her mother pulling her tight against herself saying "Johnny darling please don't tease me with your hand, use your tongue, oh darling lick me." Caroline released Joanne and moved down her body and crawled beneath her skirt until her head, arms and shoulders disappeared beneath the leather. I saw the slight movement as Joanne lifted her body allowing Caroline to slip her fingers and eventually her hand between the cheeks of her ass. I watched as Caroline's slight head movements bobbed up and down beneath the leather skirt licking and slurping Joanne's flowing juices, caused by Caroline's performance on her daughter. Joanne was squirming with ecstasy as her mother pleasured her with her mouth and fingers in every conceivable way.

Caroline must have been enjoying herself because she took no notice when Joanne asked her mother several times to fuck her with her rubber cock. It wasn't until Joanne began to fight Caroline off trying to push her out from beneath her skirt, screaming at her mother to fuck her did she relent and withdraw herself from beneath Joanne's skirt. Taking out the double ended dildo and riding crop from a bedside table drawer she prepared herself. Removing her panties, inserting the dildo and securing the straps she climbed back on the bed, loosened and removed Joanne's skirt and panties to kneel between her widely spread legs. Caroline was still wearing her mini skirt with the rubber cock beneath pushing her skirt up which she lifted higher exposing the dildo so she could insert the rubber cock deep into her daughter's pussy. Joanne was in tears after being fucked aggressively for what seemed an eternity until she begged her mother to stop.

Before climbing off the bed Caroline pushed her daughter over so that she was lying on her front, picking up the riding crop, Joanne screamed and even I flinched when the first forceful strike struck her buttocks. Caroline was screaming at her daughter calling her a "dirty slut a fucking whore with an overworked cunt" using the foulest of language forcing her daughter to repeat her statements as she administered a second, third and fourth strike across her ass. Joanne was distraught sobbing as Caroline crawled alongside her placing an arm around her pulled her close and back on her side before kissing her forehead, her cheeks and on the lips.

Caroline unbuttoned her blouse pulled her bra above her tits while telling her daughter she was a good girl a beautiful girl and mommy was going to feed her. Holding her tit she pressed her nipple against Joanne's lips who drew it into her mouth and began to suckle. All the time Caroline was whispering sweet things to her daughter, how much she loved her baby, how she liked to do nice things for her baby, all the time reinforcing that Joanne was her baby. I think Joanne was happy to please her mother and submit to her wishes because she suckled more effectively as if she was expecting milk to flow. Caroline continued to flatter her daughter so that she could take her to the next stage.

Until that point I had just been an observer but that was about to change and from the signals Caroline was sending it would seem she wanted me to undress. It would seem that all the sweet talking worked because when Caroline said "daddy is coming to play with you in a minute" Joanne, without discarding the nipple just nodded sending ripples through Caroline's breast. Here's daddy, daddy is going to lie close behind baby but first he's going to give mommy a kiss. Leaning on one arm as I lay close up against Joanne's back, Caroline and I kissed. Slipping her hand between Joanne's legs she took my manhood and guided it into her daughter's well lubricated pussy. There we were, with me kissing my mother-in-law, at the same time as I was fucking my wife and fondling her tits, while she suckled on her mother's large breasts, I bet it was a sight to behold. We played like that for a while with me ending up making love to Caroline while our baby looked on. It was some afternoon.

In the evening Caroline sat on my lap still wearing her short skirt encouraging me to slip my hand up her skirt and fondle her. While we sat there kissing and cuddling with disapproving looks from Joanne Caroline ordered her daughter to perform a strip tease, to music of course. I couldn't believe my eyes without any misgivings or arguments Joanne slipped a CD into the deck and began to dance gradually removing her clothes until she was naked. She would never have done that for me, I was beginning to think that she loved her mother in a sexual way more than she loved me, not that I was bothered providing I got all the sex I wanted. My thoughts were confirmed when Caroline asked her naked daughter to dance with her and Joanne plied her mother with passionate kisses as they swayed to the music in each other's arms.

Saturday night the three of us slept together and we took it in turns making love to each other, several times and again Sunday morning. Sunday we headed home about midday saying our goodbyes to Caroline which took her longer to say goodbye to me than it did her daughter, much to Joanne's annoyance. The arrangements were that Joanne would visit her mother mid-week and they would finally decide whether or not they wished to continue with the proposed arrangements. I made it quite clear that I would not consider any downgrading of my plans, it was now for them to decide. The Tuesday evening before Joanne visited her mother I was sitting on the sofa watching her as she pottered around thinking how much she had change since we first got married. She was never a fashionable person but now she seemed to be aging quickly and looking dowdy. I think the last straw was when she sat beside me noticing that she wore no make-up or perfume. I asked Joanne to stand in front of me and lift her skirt, she asked why, and became upset when I told her about my thoughts.

Without complaint Joanne lifted her skirt I then demanded she undress in front of me and was clearly unhappy when I ordered her to go and shave her pussy. I wanted her clean shaven and to tell her mother the following day making sure she shaved hers. When Joanne returned and stood in front of me she looked clean shaven I checked by rubbing my lips over her mound, then by dragging my tongue across her pussy. I detected stubble and suggested she either shave herself closer or I would shave her. After her second attempt Joanne was clean shaven to my satisfaction so we moved on to the second phase of my plan and sent Joanne back upstairs to collect and bring down all of her underclothes so that she could model them for me.

I sat in the chair and watched her step into panties and slip on a bra then made her walk, in heels, up and down in front of me so I could watch her tits and ass jiggle around. Satisfied with her performance I would stand, make her put her arms around my neck give me a passionate kiss while I slipped one hand inside her panties and the other around her back, attempting one handed to snap her bra catch undone. We then spent a few minutes with Joanne sitting on my lap while I fondled her before we spent a similar time laying on the sofa kissing and cuddling. After making her change in front of me we carried out the same procedure, once she slipped into another set of bra and panties. It was late evening by the time she finished modeling her underclothes however she did have one last modelling performance and that was to model herself naked.

Our last action was to lie on the sofa together, Joanne was naked, by this time so was I, we kissed and cuddled and gently pleasured each other before making love. We lay there exhausted, Joanne with her head on my chest, her fingers wrapped around my manhood and her thumb rolling around the top of my penis encouraging my cum mixed with her juices to return the way it came. I had made a decision to tell her of my affair with her mother. "Sweetheart you know how things are now between me and your mother." Joanne stopped stroking and looked up at me. "Well we've been having an affair for the past year, each time you allow me to go over there on my own, we sleep together and make love." Joanne laughed then became serious saying, "Mother's wouldn't do that; you would say anything to get out of going to live with her, you are such a liar." "Fine, if after we move in with her you find out I'm telling the truth, don't come crying to me and expect me to move out of what will then be my house. Your mother has an insatiable sexual appetite I would have thought you would have realized that by now." As I sat up to leave her she screamed as I pinched her nipples as hard as I could.