The Secret Sex Slut Wars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers

Then just as Fisk filled her womb with a rush of his seed and he steeled himself to finish the kinky bitch off she disappeared. His fists crashed together and he stumbled over, landing on his fat ass with a shrinking dick as his Lieutenants rushed in.

*

Others too were taken that night. In Asgard, The Enchantress Amora, normally so picky and aloof allowed the Warriors Three to have at her in the stables, each man getting a piece of Norse Goddess and she was just turning an aroused eye to the beasts in the stables when the Beyonders powers removed her from that plane. Titannia had the best sex with Crusher Creel that night of their lives. The two brutes went at it like rutting elephants and destroyed an entire hotel before the crazy Skeeter suddenly vanished mid shag. And Madelyne Pryor, The Goblin Queen took a large chunk of her Acolytes cum into her before she disappeared into the crazy night too...

*

All the women were unconscious for a short period of time after they simultaneously materialised on a floating platform in deepest, darkest space. They came too slowly, dazed and confused, their memories and thoughts totally tangled up the increased arousal levels now vanished. Most recognised each other or their rivals and just as questions began forming in their heads and on their lips The Beyonder appeared. Again the majority of the women knew who he was.

"Ladies, I have brought you here because I seek a contest, a contest to discover the most sexually aggressive woman in all the Marvel universe! I have brought you here, over the small uninhabited planet of Kro'on and will send you all down to it's surface with but one object each - a strap on dildo! The rules are simple as soon as you have been fucked in one of your holes by another contestant by their dildo you will be erased from existence until only one woman remains. That woman will not only be known as the most sexually aggressive but also as my consort when I return her to Earth!"

The women looked at each other in shock and terror as the full implications of his words hit home. Mary Jane in particular looked aghast, what chance could she have against these super powered witches? But before any could speak or respond they each vanished in cosmic mists and they reappeared on the face of the planet alone, naked and with a large strap on dildo attached around each of their crotches! The game, whether they wanted to play or not, was on!

*

She Hulk came too in a leafy clearing. She was reeling from her actions with the Wrecking Crew and then the Beyonder's announcement. Being a veteran of the Secret Wars she knew how these things worked but she had never come across anything so overtly sexual as this damn contest. She cursed as she pushed herself to her feet and appraised the large, green cock that was now strapped to her crotch. She also thought back to all the other competitors she had seen so briefly in the Beyonders arena, she knew nearly all of them and while she knew she was stronger than them there were still plenty of those women she would need to worry about. Her thoughts were interrupted by a cry.

"Help! Help!"

Jen ran into action, it had sounded like her friend Sue Storm. She ran in the direction of the cry and after a few minutes came to another clearing and took in what was happening immediately. Sue was on her hands and knees while Titania was behind her struggling to line her dildo up with Sue's bare ass. There was no hesitation, Titania was Jen's greatest enemy and there was no way she would allow her to eliminate Sue. No Way. She Hulk burst forward and grabbed Titania by the arm and flung her to one side before standing over Sue and seeing if she was OK.

"You OK Sue? That bitch didn't get you?"

The blonde shook her head then her eyes went wide and she pointed behind Jen.

"Look out, she's back!"

She Hulk whirled round as Titania made it back to her feet but suddenly Jen felt a pain between her legs and dropped to her knees. Sue had delivered a hard uppercut between her legs. A winded Jen turned to her friend in time to see her morph back into Mystique. The mutant jumped on her and shouted to Titania.

"Hurry! I've got her."

Just as Jen was about to rage and toss off Mystique she was penetrated by Titania's dildo from behind her. It was in her pussy, Titania had wanted the asshole but given she was eliminating her greatest rival she didn't care that much. She just had time to hiss down at Jen.

"Fuck you She Hulk, I always knew I would get you in the end."

Before the green skinned Amazon seemingly dissolved before her attackers eyes. The first candidate had been eliminated from the contest.

*

Emma Frost witnessed the demise of The Goblin Queen, Madelyne Prior, by Selene from a hidden vantage point amongst some rocks. All three women had materialised within a few hundred yards of each other but it was Selene and Madelyne who encountered each other first. Not for them the uneasy coalition that Mystique and Titania had formed. From the off they had flown at each other and in the end the superior power of the vampiric Selene had won out. Emma kept back as she watch the Black Queen insert her dildo into Madelyne and as she fucked her inert form she laughed maniacally to herself, caught up in her moment of triumph. And so it was that Emma, in her bare feet, sneaked up behind Selene as casually thrust her own dildo into Selene's open mouth. The look on Seleve's face was priceless as Madelyne de-materialised beneath her and she realised what exactly was prodding against the back of her throat. Emma realised it was a low down, sneaky way to eliminate someone but frankly she didn't care, this was all about her own survival now in her mind.

*

Mary Jane Parker was not so selfish.

"Listen Felicia it's the only way. I am so out of my depth here. I don't have any special powers or abilities, I'm just a model caught up in something way above my understanding."

"I can't do it MJ!"

"Please, I'd rather you did it, I'd rather I got that last bit of fun with you rather than get taken by force by Titania or Elekra or some of those other bitches. You know they'd crush me like an insect. Please, I'm begging you, fuck me and let me go."

With tears in her eyes the Black Cat finally nodded and Mary Jane half smiled through her own tears and sat down in the long grass and opened her legs for the Cat. Felicia dropped to her knees and gently began to play with the red head's shaven snatch and once it was wet she slipped the dildo inside her and slowly began to fuck her with it. Mary Jane flashed a smile at her would be lesbian lover and then was zapped from that existence, leaving Felica to try and bring herself together.

Elektra had watched the poignant moment from the side and considered for a moment not taking advantage of it. But only for a moment. The Black Cat was clearly upset so it was the perfect time for the assassin to strike.

Elektra would have nailed her target easily but for the dildo that was cosmicly welded to her crotch above her pussy like all the other competitors. Just as she was about to pounce of the cat burglar from above the tip of her dick scrapped on a large rock she was bypassing and Felecia's head shot up and they locked eyes. The platinum blonde knew instantly that any grieving for Spiderman's wife would need to wait.

"Gonna sneak up on me bitch, were you?"

Elektra smirked and gave a nonchalant shrug of her shoulders then leapt at her prey. Only The Black Cat's incredible reflex's took her just out of range and both women landed on their asses glaring at each other before Elektra made a second spring that Felecia met with two feet right in the ninja's gut to stop her in mid flight. The blonde did not waste any time and leap and straddled her opponent, her knees over the red head's shoulders her plastic dick pressing forward, mere inches from Elekra's gritted teeth. Inwardly Elektra scolded herself, she had taken the blonde too lightly. Their hands locked in Greco knuckle locks and Elektra exerted all her strength on the hold while Felecia used all her leverage to keep the red head pinned down. This went on for a minute and both were still in their starting positions but Felecia could feel herself tiring and one look at her foes grim face showed her that this was a fight she was unlikely to win. Elektra slowly but surely pushed up and raised herself off her back, Felecia's grip weakened and it looked like the tide was turneding when suddenly Elektra's mouth opened in a scream and Felecia, ever the opportunist slid herself forward and stabbed her dildo right into the assassin's mouth and watched as she slowly disappeared. Only then did she turn to find Natasha Romanov standing behind her, her foot buried in where Elektra's exposed cunt had just been.

She smirked at the Cat and explained.

"I never did like that bitch!"

*

Storm had encountered no one in the hour or so since she had appeared on the planet's surface and for that she was grateful, hopefully most of the others would take care of each other. Of course Ororo was concerned about the fate of a few of them, Sue Storm and Jennifer Walters were friends that went way back and she said a silent prayer for both of them. It was only when she encountered fellow X-Woman Emma Frost that she realised Emma had not been on that mental list.

Frost eyed Storm cooly as they met in a clearing just where vegetation was giving way to rocky terrain.

"Your Highness" Emma almost sneered.

"Enough Emma now is hardly the time for your petty comments. Have you seen any of the others?"

It was the type of spiky encounter the two of them had had countless times but never in quite such circumstances -- on an alien planet, both fighting for their very existence and naked bar obscene dildo jutting out of their crotches and pointing at the other. Neither liked or trusted the other and at that moment it was crossing both of their minds that they should not turn their back on each other.

"I took care of Madelyne Pryor and Selene earlier. And you?"

"No. That is impressive though Emma, what happened?"

Emma gave her account which differed from the true facts somewhat while Storm listened intently. And it was as the two of them carried out this uneasy meeting that Madame Hydra herself, Viper struck.

She had been observing the two X-ladies and weighing up her chances. Others may have stayed hidden and chosen an easier target but the brunette enjoyed the challenge. She was hidden in a crevice above them and she launched herself at Storm swinging a tree branch as she flew through the air. It caught the Goddess on the side of the head and knocked her to the ground as Viper landed perfectly on her feet facing Emma Frost.

Viper, in a fluid movement, attacked Emma and kneed her in the gut before grabbing her hair to hiss at her.

"The only question blondie is which hole I take you in, I rather think I'd enjoy fucking your tight arse into oblivion!"

Viper's strap on was actually perilously close to Emma's face as she was bent over so the blonde was desperate in her efforts to escape. She used her long nails to rake right across Viper's large breasts and that made the violent brunette break her hold. They sized each other up once both were up and Viper made several martial arts lunges at her opponent that Emma only just managed to avoid. How the White Witch wished she had her mutant powers to aid her here. Eventually Viper had to hit a move and it came with a chop that connected with Emma's throat. The blonde suddenly found herself gasping for air and dropping to her knees and she had a horrible first person view of Viper's dick spearing towards her open mouth when Storm struck.

The weather witch launched herself from behind and Viper, rather than mouth fucking Emma, stumbled and tripped over her with Storm on her back. Viper's forehead smacked onto a rock on the ground and she moaned from the impact. Storm meanwhile was in a perfect position to grap her plastic dick and slip it between Viper's ass cheeks and shove it in. Viper opened her mouth to scream but as she did her form dematerialised from beneath Storm.

"Well Emma, that is one less perhaps now we can try to find out what is going on......gmpghghg!"

The last noise was the result of Emma Frost shoving her own dildo into Storm's unsuspecting open mouth as she knelt next to the blonde and the last sight Storm saw before disappearing was Emma smirking at her and flipping her the middle finger and saying.

"Suck on that you black bitch!"

*

Sue Storm had not come across any of the others and the Invisible Woman was partly happy about that. The pretty blonde had little to fight with stripped of her super powers and nearly all the other combatants had more fighting skill than her. Whether any would have the determination of her was no so easy to determine. She was resolutely determined she would survive this ordeal to see her brother (though could she face him after what she had done?), her husband and her children. She was walking through an almost jungle paradise, this world was so strange as she could see snowy peaks and bare rock mountains just a few miles away. She stopped suddenly as she passed a tree and came upon a pool of water and a small waterfall tumbling into it. She could hear angelic singing from somewhere.

Sue stopped stock still as the Asgardian Goddess Amora, The Enchantress stepped out of the pool, water dripping from her amazing figure as she came up. Sue tried to hunker down behind some foliage but Amora's gaze turned towards her and her sparkling green eyes met Sue's as she spoke in the slowest, seductive voice Sue had ever heard.

"Come Mrs Storm. You are no longer invisible so why try to be so. I have no desire to attack you, rather I would enjoy enjoy my last few moments on earth before being granted release from my existence unto Ragnarok."

It was not the type of voice that was easily resisted, Amora had seduced Gods before, so a lowly human was no challenge. She smirked and tossed her wet hair over her shoulder as Sue came towards her. Amora admired the earthling's body, it was nice, if not a patch on her own vision of perfection. It would do though. Amora sat on a stone by the pool and patted a stone next to her, indicating Sue to sit there.

"Do you know what's going on? Have you seen the others? What..."

Amora broke Sue's question by placing her fingers against Sue's lips.

"Hush. We need not worry of the others. You are the first and only woman I need to find. I have been waiting here, bathing until you came along. And playing with myself."

And with that Amora reached her hand down and began playing mesmericlly with her shaven pussy lips. Sue swallowed and could not take her eyes off her as her fingers rubbed again and again over her sex beneath her strap on.

"If we are truly doomed on this planet should we not experience sexual release before we expire? You saw the other combatants, what chance would such as we have against them? Shorn of our powers. None. So let us stay here and play while the others do battle."

Amora's voice was like honey and nectar to the ears, her beauty was truly unsurpassed. Sue had never had thoughts of being with a woman before but with Amora it was not hard to imagine. And all the time her fingers played across her own bud. Sue could feel herself moisten just looking at her.

For that moment, that small spot of paradise and calm on the Beyonder's planet was all that Sue Storm required. She could not tear her eyes from the amazing body of Amora as the Norse Goddess continued to pleasure herself. In fact sue could not resist herself, putting her fingers below her own strap on and fingering at her own clit. The two sexy blondes lay there under an alien sun, their eyes close together as they masturbated. Amora's soft, seductive voice carried over to Sue.

"Hmmm. That's it Sue, feel the moment, lose yourself to pleasure and satisfaction. Feel the warm, moist pleasantness of your sex? Mine is too, so wet, so hot."

Sue was tired after all she had been through that day and it was easy to listen to Amora's honey voice and experience the pleasure of arousal and close her eyes and forget where she was and that the woman speaking to her was known as The Enchantress. Sue was so relaxed and at one with the moment that she barely even reacted as Amora's hand reached over and cupped her breast, squeezing it, kneeding it gently before her mouth enveloped Sue's nipple and sucked on it softly.

"Mmmm" both women moaned sexily.

Seconds later both Sue's pert breasts were being cupped and she sighed even more contentedly, little realising that Amora most be up now, on her feet and over her. Amora's tongue appeared between Sue's tits and began to trace it's way down her taut body, twirling into her belly button before sweeping around the strap on to nestle in the thatch of blonde hair about Sue's pussy.

"Is that good Sue? Is it amazing?" purred The Enchantress.

"Yes!"

"Is it Fantastic!" demanded Amora and this time with something more urgent and harsh in her tone that made Sue open her eyes.

But she was too late, Amora smiled the most wicked of grins at Sue's prostrate form as she shoved her plastic cock into Sue's glistening love hole. Even as Amora began to pump her strap on in and out of Sue Storm the Invisible Woman dematerialised for good. Amora licked her lips and reached down to play with herself as her prey disappeared leaving just six women on the planet and in the game.

*

The Widow and the Cat (both of the Black variety) had their eyes locked on the other, waiting for one to make a move. Elektra had long since vanished into the air and the two buxom babes knew that it would be the end for one of them shortly as well.

"Felecia."

"Natasha."

They knew each other, their paths had crossed before, though not often. They had similar figures, both well stacked and curvy with matching strap on cocks pointing at each other. Natasha was the more accomplished fighter but then so had Elektra been. The red haired Russian had just taken the first step towards Felecia when their attention was diverted to two other women striding towards them.

Mystique was blue skinned now, her morphing abilities finally drained on the Beyonder's planet, Titania's super strength had also gone but she was still, easily, the strongest of the six women left. As they marched towards the other two both Felecia and Natasha changed their stance to face the newcomers, both sensing that any fight between them could wait until later. None of the four spoke a word Mystique just flew into battle and launched herself at the Black Widow with a flying kick while Titania lumbered towards the Cat with her fist in a double axe handle blow.

While Natasha and Mystique battled with their martial arts Felecia ducked and dodged all Titania's powers moves and tired her out. The battle was on a clear plain with no vegetation and nothing surrounding the four beauties. It was Titania that toiled first, getting slower with each missed blow and falling victim to a drop toe hold trip by The Cat and falling on her face. Felecia leapt and landed on the red head's back, her strap on squashed in the base of Titania's spine. As Felecia wriggled her way backwards down her foes body Titania came to her senses and realised her perilous situation.

"Raven! Help!"

Her plea to Mystique distracted the blue skinned mutant for just a moment, but that was more than enough for The Black Widow to take advantage. She kicked Mystique in her gut and then as the blue skinned mutant bent over The Widow leapt herself up and onto her shoulders, her dildo pushed up the side of Mystiques head. From there Natasha pushed herself around straining to get to the front so her dildo was facing her opponents mouth.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers