The Secret Sex Slut Wars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers

The Cat had made it to Titania's ass and was prising her cheeks apart with her hands trying to get a target for her strap on when with one last burst of desperate energy Titania spun herself over so she was no longer on her front. As a plan it didn't quite work out though, as all it did was present her pussy to the Cat and with an audible "yes!" she pushed forward and stabbed her dick into Titania to defeat her.

Meantime Natasha had positioned herself in front of her foes face and with her hand over Mystiques nose she was just waiting for her mouth to open to gasp for breathe.

"YES!"

Exclaimed Natasha as she pushed her strap on into Mystiques open mouth. Mystique staggered as the realisation of her defeat hit her but at that exact moment Titania dissolved and The Black Cat leaned back and stretched, exhausted from her struggle. She never saw Mystique's form fall forward onto her until it was too late. The Widow could do nothing but hold onto the mutant's head as she fell and in a freak circumstance the dildo around Mystique stabbed it's way into Felicia's open mouth as she fell on top of her.

Seconds later only The Black Widow remained on the battlefield, the other three having fallen so near the finish line.

*

Meantime in the tranquil glade it was Emma Frost's turn to be seduced by Amora and just like Sue Storm before her the White Queen was taking up position on the rock beside the Asgardian Goddess as she softly spoke to her.

"Isn't this nice Emma? Taking your time and relaxing, you know of all Midgard's mutants I have always been eager to keep an eye on you. You seem.....aaaarh!"

Amora's seductive voice transformed into a pained gargle as Emma, rather than lying down next to Amora had swivelled and waited as the Asgardian Goddess spoke and plunged her strap on dildo into her fellow blonde's mouth! Amora struggled but Emma held firm and seconds later The Enchantress disappeared and Emma gave a wicked smile at being left alone in the hidden glade. That gave ways seconds later though as she too disappeared then reappeared in the Beyonder's space station standing facing the Black Widow. They stared at each other then at the smiling Beyonder and then, incredulously at the defeated foes who stood behind a glass wall watching on.

"Forgive me Ladies, I may have lied to you. I saw no reason that such sexuality and beauty should be lost from the Universe forever so rather than eliminate you completely I just removed you here once you had been penetrated. And now you two will fight for the ultimate honour, become my sex slave forever!"

The two finalists stared at him and began to question him belligerently. With one movement of his hand they shut up.

"Let me explain to you. You will engage in a sex fight, the aim is to make the other cum first. If you manage that then you will join the other women on my spaceship and I will send you back to your realms. The loser, the woman who cums at the others hand, will become my slave here and personally satisfy my needs forevermore."

So it came down to this. The two women circled each other, staring intently at the other. Both were smart enough to realise there was no point arguing with The Beyonder. No point appealing to him. Both knew there best chance of escaping here was to defeat the other in this contest. Both had endured their battles over the past few hours but both still fancied their chances against the other. The other, defeated (and relieved) women watched with great interest.

Emma made the first move, lunging forward and grabbing at Natasha's wrist but the superspy easily reversed the grip and swept the blonde's feet from her and landed on top of her straddling her foe. Natasha leaned forward her eyes boring into her foes as their breasts slowly pressed together.

"Sorry about this Mutie but it's either you or me here."

And with that Natasha's arm reached behind her, located Emma's crotch and her fingers moved around and found the blonde's slit. Just as her finger was starting to rub at Emma's pussy, beginning to tease her she sat up straight and gave a cry. She looked down to see Emma's mouth enveloping her right tit and felt her teeth on her nipple.

"Bitch!" exclaimed Natasha and used her other hand to slam a punch into Emma's perfect face.

Emma squealed and rolled over onto her front to hide her features. Natasha jumped on her back and straddled her and again her fingers reached behind her, making their way past Emma's tight arsehole on they way and found her pussy lips from behind. The redhead's index finger speared into Emma's cunt and she smiled as she felt a dampness in there (it was the arousal Emma had felt as she had defeated Amora just minutes ago) and it encouraged Natasha to start o push her finger in and out, faster and faster, making Emma gasp as she was finger fucked.

Emma felt a warmth at her core and knew this was not a good situation but despite being larger than her opponent Natasha was a skilled hand to hand combatant and countered everything Emma did to escape her. Then Natasha leaned in and blew seductively on the blonde's right ear lob, followed by her tongue licking at it then her teeth nibbling gently at it. All the time her finger plunging in and out of her increasingly wet pussy.

"No!" she gasped as she recognised she was passing the point where she could control herself.

"Yes!" demanded Natasha and she thrust her finger in again then pushed harder and got her whole fist in there.

With a scream Emma succumbed and came all over The Black Widow's fist. In that instant Natasha dissolved and reappeared in the space crafts along with all the other combatants while The Beyonder appeared over the downed Emma Frost.

"Emma Frost, I now pronounce you as my consort and sex slave for eternity. Slaves, prepare her."

So as the other Marvel sluts sped off back to their own worlds Emma lay there and was prepped for her existence as a sex slave, a role most of the others felt she would be well suited to!

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers