The Sex Survey Ch. 03 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused and leaned back, "And now here you are. So what do you want?"

"I...uh... I want to... you know," he said.

"No sweetie, you know is not going to cut it, you have to say what you want."

Clearing his throat, "I want to fuck you," he growled.

I raised an eyebrow, "So fuck me, nobody is stopping you."

He struggled against the ropes and thrust his hips into the air. I calmly rode him while rubbing my panties against his shaft.

After a minute he looked at me, panting he said, "Can you please untie me?"

Throwing my head back, I laughed, "Yeah, that's not going to happen sweetie."

Frustrated he twisted and tugged but finally breathless he calmed down.

He studied me for a minute as I watched him impassively, finally he caught on and looked into my eyes, "I want you to fuck me."

"Now you're learning," I said smiling.

I scooted down his legs and hooked my fingers into the waistband of his briefs, looking into his eyes I said huskily, "Is there anything else you want?"

He was quiet as I pulled his shorts all the way to his ankles freeing his hardened member.

"Woul..." he stopped when his voice came out high pitched and I raised an eyebrow. Clearing his throat, in a clear voice he asked, "Would you give me a blow job?"

"We are a fast learner."

Like a cat I stretched out on all fours with my mouth above his shaft. I looked into his eyes as I came close enough that he could feel my breath, his dick pulsed as I watched.

"Is this what you want sweetie? You want to see these lips wrapped around you?"

I gave a teasing lick and he twitched and groaned. I gave a longer lick from top to bottom and back down and he started panting. I tried not to giggle at his excitement but it was cute the way his hips moved up trying to meet my mouth.

"I want to hear more," I said.

"What?" he panted.

"Tell me more while I give you what you want. I want to hear more about when you first saw me. I want to hear about times you were watching me or thinking I looked hot."

"O...okay."

"The more you turn me on the better it will be for you," I promised.

"That day at the beach, I was wearing sunglasses, I must've stared at your ass half the day. I even took a picture of you a few times. I took some selfies and made sure you were in the background. Then I pretended to take some of the beach but I made sure you were in them."

While he was talking I was licking up and down his cock. His speech was constantly punctuated with groans and sighs and I loved it each time he had to pause. I circled my tongue around the head of his dick and his hips shifted back and forth. I was loving the power I had over him, I paused with his head in my mouth and did some gentle sucking. I wanted to drive him insane before I took him all the way in my mouth.

"Ever since then I've had a small crush on you. I love when you ride on the back of his motorcycle, you always wear low jeans and I can see your thong. I make sure to ride in staggered position behind and next to you so I can look at your ass."

I looked into his eyes and winked and pushed down all the way. His face took on a look of pure bliss as I bobbed up and down on his shaft. I varied my speed and technique, sometimes going fast, then slowing down. I would go steady on the downstroke then suck hard on the upstroke. His hip movements became more pronounced and if it was possible I swear he got harder. His speech was more and more spread with pauses, grunts, and panting.

"I even have a picture of your ass. Once when we were all going out you were wearing a burgundy mini dress with a tennis style flared bottom. I was behind everybody and was taking videos of the group of us, I was about to tell everybody to get together so I could get a picture but the wind blew your skirt up right then. It lasted a second or two but I could very clearly see your ass and the fact that you were wearing pink thong panties."

I started to go faster, his hips began thrusting upward to match my speed and I had to lock my legs to hold on.

"You were laughing as you fixed your skirt but it didn't seem like you tried very hard to keep it down, it would lift a little in the wind as you walked. I almost pointed it out to you and showed you the video but nobody seemed to notice I'd been filming and I didn't want you to ask me to delete it so I kept quiet."

I was getting turned on as he talked to me and I could feel his buildup. Just as he thrust his dick up, I pulled my mouth off and licked his shaft as he throbbed and exploded all over his stomach. I stroked his shaft as I licked and he kept cumming. When he was finally spent, I got up and grabbed a few kleenex and a rag and cleaned him up.

He watched me quietly as I worked and after I got him clean I moved on top to straddle him again.

"Hmmmm, sounds like you've been a bad boy," I said. "Did you really take pics of me when I wasn't watching?"

He nodded, "Are you mad?"

I put my hands on his stomach and leaned closer, "You should've asked me, I might have let you take some really good ones."

His eyes widened, "Really?"

"I would've checked with Thomas but he probably would've said yes."

"No way."

"Why not, he's posted a few of me to a website. We had a photographer take some classy nudes and they were featured in a magazine. If you had asked nicely he probably would've said yes."

"I don't even know how I'd start that conversation."

"Well, before you leave today ask him, see what he says."

"You want me too?"

"If you want nudes from me you have to ask, but you can't show them to anybody, fair enough?"

He nodded, "You like it don't you?"

"I may get a thrill out of it," I said coyly.

"So what now?" he asked.

I looked down at his dick, it had only gone a little soft and as I ground against him I could feel it hardening.

"Now I'm going to fuck you," I whispered.

He glanced down at my panties, "I can't wait to watch you take those off."

I hooked my thumbs into the sides and teased them to the sides a few times, "These? You can't wait until I take these off? Why is that?"

"I want to see you."

I pulled them down an inch, "Oh yeah, what do you want to see?"

He rolled his eyes, but he knew what I wanted to hear, "I want to see you. I want to see your pussy."

"Oh really, you bad boy," I said moving them down another inch. "You want to see this pretty little pussy? Is that what you want?"

Swallowing, he nodded.

"Since you ask so nicely."

I slipped my panties completely down. When they got mid thigh I stood on the bed and had to balance as I took them off and then straddled his chest. For a minute he just looked at my shaved mons. I watched as his eyes took everything in. When he looked up at my face I smiled as I pushed myself back onto his lap. I closed my eyes as I rubbed against him, feeling him harden and lengthen. I was slick with desire so I was easily able to shift my hips and impale myself on him. I took my time adjusting as the full length of his cock filled me.

Opening my eyes as he started moving his hips I matched his pace. Slow and steady we moved in rhythm, he was moaning as he pushed up from the bed, his eyes staying locked onto mine. I brought my hands down and clenched his stomach feeling the muscles tighten, he lost pace for a moment and I shifted myself up and down making him strain against the ropes holding him down. He picked the pace back up and I let him lift me in the air with his hips.

"Don't move," he panted as he kept pushing.

I dragged my nails across his stomach making him falter again, his eyes met mine as he tried to regain momentum. A small smile worked it's way across my face and I knew what I wanted. I let him take the lead as I leaned over and reached into my nightstand drawer and pulled out a red silk sash.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

He was breathless now and I could tell my moving was frustrating him. He was trying to fuck me and I was making it difficult to keep steady. Perfect. I grabbed my panties and before he knew what was happening I rolled them up and shoved them in his mouth. His look was almost comical as I wrapped the sash around his head very effectively gagging him. He twisted his head futilely for a few moments before looking at me and I swear I felt him get even harder. He tried to buck me harder but I dug my nails into his sides making him groan into the gag and relax.

After that I took my time, we went at my pace as I rode slowly on his shaft. Every time he started to move I dug my nails into his sides forcing him to stay down. His frustration turned me on even more as I chose the speeds between us. I would do short bursts of speed and stop, then hold myself until he was whimpering in frustration. His hardon never went down so I enjoyed myself to the fullest. I felt my buildup so I moved in small, short grinding motions that increased speed until I felt myself on the edge. With a last thrust I cried out as an orgasm shot through my body. White light filled me and I closed my eyes as I shivered in pleasure.

When I finished he was still trying to push up, I watched him for a second and then an evil thought hit me. Slowly I lifted myself off him as he kept trying to thrust. He looked at me quizzically when he finally realized I'd separated from him.

"Sorry sweetie, going to need a break. Don't worry, I'll be back soon," I said as I patted his cheek. I shifted and bent over to give his shaft a slow lick from top to bottom making his hips drive upward.

Standing up I grabbed my shirt and moved to the edge of the bed as he watched in disbelief. He tugged against the ropes and tried to speak through his gag but I'd tied him up well. Watching him shake his head in frustration I stifled a giggle as he tried to do anything to relieve his frustration. My last look as I left the room was his wide eyed, muted pleas with a rock hard dick still slick from our passion.

*****

(Thomas)

I shook my head and went back to working on my motorcycle. About a half hour went by when Alanza came back out to the garage in her shirt.

I raised an eyebrow as I looked at her, "That was quick."

She gave me a playful look, "We're not done yet, just taking a break."

"Cool, where's Alex?"

"I left him tied to the bed."

"You what?!"

Laughing, "He's tied and gagged on the bed right now."

I looked at her in disbelief, "You're kidding me right?"

"Nope."

"Okay, you need to explain."

"Well, I love being tied up by you, but as I was taking him to the bedroom I realized I had a perfect opportunity. I could do anything I wanted with Alex, he'd agree to whatever I said. So I told him that I wanted to tie him up."

"And he let you?"

Scoffing, "Of course, that boy has such a crush on me it's not even funny. And please, this body, most guys would kill for."

I had to agree with that, Alanza had a terrific body. She was the perfect blend of tight toned muscle and soft feminine curves. No matter how many times we had sex or I saw her naked it still aroused me. She alternated between having her pussy shaved and a neat racing stripe. Right now it was shaved.

"So you tied him up, then what happened?"

"Well, I had to get him worked up so I was giving him a blowjob and when he was ready I mounted him and started riding him. That's when I got bad."

"How so?"

"I realized the power I had, I rode him until I came and then I quit."

"Did he finish?"

She shook her head no.

"That is evil," I laughed.

"Hmph," she sniffed. "It's ok for guys to cum and leave us hanging but not when it's reversed?"

I acknowledged the point with a tilt of my head.

She continued, "Babe, you're awesome in bed but even you have left me frustrated. Every guy I know, as soon as they cum, bam, it's over. It's always about the guy cumming, never about the girl."

"Did he complain?"

She gave a wicked grin, "Aboooout that. Right before that it got interesting."

"Do tell," I said drily.

"I was in a mood and halfway through I had an idea, I grabbed my panties wadded them up and shoved them in his mouth and gagged him."

"WHAT?"

"Then I used one of our silk sashes to tie it in place."

"Wait, you left him tied and gagged in our bedroom?"

She nodded.

I burst out laughing.

"Unreal," I said.

"Babe, I got to tell you, it was such a rush. Now I totally get why you love doing that," she said. "When I gagged him and he started trying to talk I was just like, 'Take it bitch, you're my slut.'"

"You said that?"

Giggling, "No, but trust me, I wanted to."

Closing her eyes, she shuddered, "It was so sexy being in control, it was like he was my bitch and I could do whatever I wanted. I gave his dick a few licks to keep him hard but then I came out here. I wanted to tell you about it."

"Really got you worked up huh?"

"You have no idea."

Dubious I asked, "Is that something you want to do to me?"

Her eyes flew open, "God no, never."

"Really?"

"How do I explain this? I love being owned by you. Do you remember a few weeks ago when I got mad at you for forgetting to do the dishes? You got a look in your eyes and then chased me around the house. You caught me in the bedroom and even though I put up a fight you stripped me to my panties and tied me up."

How could I forget, something about the way she was cursing me out in Spanish really turned me on that day. I'd moved toward her but she sensed my intentions because she ran around the living room trying to get away from me. I'd caught her and carried her to the bedroom, where she put up a hell of a fight but I pulled her jeans and the rest of her clothes off. She was only wearing a small black thong as I'd tied her hands behind her and then hogtied her. She tried to yell at me but I'd unbuttoned my pants and made her give me a blowjob while she glared at me the entire time.

"That was one of the sexiest things that's ever happened to me. I fought you with all my strength but in the end, I was hogtied in my underwear with your dick in my mouth. I had to suck you off while I was furious and it turned me on so much. It was dreamlike the way you had so much control over me. I was your bitch, I was your toy. I had to suck on your dick like a lollipop and the only thing I could do was give you dirty looks. You may not recall but I was squirming the whole time."

"I remember."

"I wasn't twisting to get free, it was so I could rub my panties against the bed, I came twice while your dick was in my mouth."

"No way."

"Swear to god."

"That let me know how much I love being yours. I'm a strong badass woman, but I very much get off on being put in my place by an even stronger badass man."

"I get all that, not sure how that equates to this."

"It let me know a little bit how you feel to dominate me. Right now, Alex is my bitch. I love that, hell I love just saying that. I want to go in and shout at him, 'Take it whore, I own you.'"

I laughed.

"But that let's me know a little how you feel. It lets me know how much fun it is for you when you own me."

"I can understand that."

"I'm so freaking horny right now it's mindblowing. I want you to push me over the dryer and fuck me from behind while you pull my hair making me scream and I want to go fuck the hell out of my boytoy in there and let him know he's my slut," she said jerking a thumb toward our bedroom.

"Well, I will definitely do the first later on. Now I suggest you go have your fun time with Alex, I'll get to you later."

She nodded and left.

I spent the rest of the afternoon working on my bike. Occasionally I'd come in the house to use the bathroom or get a drink or whatever. I'd hear sounds from our bedroom and occasionally Alanza would come out and talk to me or get a drink. I never saw Alex leave the room until they finished later that day.

I was in the kitchen making a sandwhich, Alanza was bouncing around smiling as she came out in only her Alice shirt. Alex was looking tired and subdued. He looked up into my eyes and started to open his mouth.

"Hey, what'd I tell you," she snapped.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

Looking at her, "Can I say goodbye to Thomas?"

She nodded, "Don't let it happen again."

Turning to me, "Hey man, I know I wasn't much help with the bike, but I'm beat. I'm going to head out now if you don't mind."

Trying not to laugh I shrugged, "I totally understand. Go get your strength back."

"Aren't you forgetting something?" she said.

Alex looked down for a second, straightening his shoulders he looked up into my eyes, "Can I have some nude pics of Alanza?"

I paused and turned to grab a bottle of Corona beer out of the refrigerator. Popping the top I looked him in the eyes, "Any particular type?"

"Uhmm, not sure what you mean?"

"Do you want her by the pool, in the bedroom, on the back of a motorcycle?"

"Uhmm, whatever I guess."

I nodded, "I'll see what I can do."

He nodded and turned to Alanza. She leaned to the side and offered her cheek, he bent over and kissed it before turning toward the door. As he started to leave, she reached out and smacked his ass the way athletes would.

"Good game," she said.

He looked back at her and nodded sheepishly. Seconds later he left, we waited until we heard his bike drive off and then I turned to her as she burst out laughing.

"What the fuck?" I asked.

"I so own his ass. He's not allowed to talk to you without first asking permission from me. He's always going to kiss me on the cheek now, and I will smack his ass whenever I want."

"And he agreed to this?"

"For the day he just had! Babe, not to make you mad or anything, but I rocked his world. Today was neverending sex and blow jobs. He got to see every square inch of my body and lick most of it. He's going to remember this day forever. Plus, I took a few pics of him and I told him if he ever acted stupid I show the world a picture of him tied on my bed with my panties in his mouth."

"Not sure I'd want that, but okay."

True to her word their relationship changed after that. Gone was the cocky attitude he'd put out toward her the morning of that day. Now, whenever he came around, he always went to her first. I'd see him whisper in her ear and she'd nod or give her permission for him to talk to me. He'd always kiss her cheek in a very proper manner upon seeing her and whenever he left. Also, if nobody was around, she'd reach out to smack his ass and say good game.

The rest of the night was uneventful. I was up early the next morning when the doorbell rang, I went to get it and found Dean. I invited him in and he made himself at home in our living room. Minutes later, Alanza came out in a black midriff spaghetti strap tank top and light blue bikini panties.

She walked into the kitchen and I nodded at Dean. I moved in behind her as she was getting her coffee machine ready. I gently wrapped my arms around her pinning her arms giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Mmmm, morning baby," she said.

"Morning baby," I said nuzzling her neck. "You know what I was thinking?"

"No, what?"

I suddenly tightened my arms, truly pinning her, "That I used my coupon yesterday and it's good for twenty-four hours, so I've got a few hours to go."

Comprehension dawned as I lifted her up. I looked at Dean, "Grab her feet."

She struggled but Dean was easily able to wrap his arms around her calves hoisting her completely off the ground.

As we carried her into the bedroom I whispered in her ear, "Feel free to fight all you want."

She did but we easily overpowered her and pinned her to the bed. I'd texted Dean the plan that morning so he knew what I wanted to do. I held her wrists and he took off her top, freeing her tits. Her nipples had already hardened while we'd carried her into the bedroom betraying her excitement even though she bucked and thrashed as he straddled her legs and cupped her tits. I held her arms and we managed to tie them to either corner of the bed. Next we moved to the sides to each grab a leg, I let Dean take her panties off as she red-faced continued to fight. Now she was fully exposed and we spread her legs wide before we tied her ankles to the bottom corners.