The Sex Survey Ch. 03 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,786 Followers

Stepping back after we finished, we watched silently as she twisted and turned trying to get free. After she stopped, she looked at us panting. I moved to the side of the bed and bent over until I was inches from her ear.

She stayed looking forward as I whispered, "Just so you remember which one of us is the bitch."

Tight lipped she glowered at Dean, he'd taken out his phone and was snapping pictures of her with the camera. Alanza arched her back and struggled to get free.

"Don't let her fool you, she's enjoying this."

Dean asked, "How can you tell?"

"Her nipples are rock hard," I said reaching out to lightly stroke one. "And she's very wet."

I pointed to her gleaming sex to show how noticeably turned on she was.

"You're enjoying this aren't you baby?"

She glared at me, "Fuck you both."

My face hardened, "No, not yet, and you forget I still have a few hours left on my coupon. I want the truth."

She frowned.

"NOW."

"Yes," she said meekly.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I'm enjoying this."

"Louder."

"YES, I'm enjoying this damnit," she cried out.

"Good girl," I said.

Moving next to Dean, we stood at the base of the bed, "Do you like being displayed like this?"

She nodded.

"Say it, if I have to tell you to talk or be louder again I'll spank your ass red," I threatened.

She gritted her teeth as she breathed heavily through her nose and growled, "Yes, I like being displayed like this."

"Are you turned on?" I asked.

"Very," she whined while twisting.

"Do you like Dean seeing you like this?"

She bit her lip and nodded.

"Do you want him to take pictures?"

She whimpered and resisted before answering, "Yes baby."

"Ask him," I commanded.

"Dean, would you please take pictures of me tied and naked and then fuck me?" she pleaded.

I liked her improvisation and Dean smiled as he took multiple pictures of her.

"Who's my bitch?" I asked.

"I am."

"Who's my slut?"

"I am."

She looked to each corner and strained against her bonds, she liked to know she was truly helpless. I grabbed her ballgag from a drawer on my nightstand and pushed it into her mouth and strapped it in place while she glared at me.

I leaned toward her, "Love you baby," I whispered before stepping back and looking back and forth between Dean and Alanza. "Now to have some fun."

*****

(Alanza)

"Alanza?" a voice called.

I was with Thomas in the produce section at the grocery store when somebody called my name. Apple in hand I turned around.

"Dillon? Oh my god, is that you?"

I handed the apple to Thomas and moved forward to hug my friend that I hadn't seen in almost ten years. He was barely two inches taller than me at 5' 8" but he'd bulked up a little in muscle since I'd last seen him. I was used to seeing him in shorts and t-shirts so the jeans and polo shirt threw me for a second. Other than a new tattoo of a Marine Eagle, Globe, and Anchor on his left arm he looked the same.

We stepped back and I motioned Thomas over, "This is my husband Thomas."

With a genuine smile Dillon said, "Nice to meet you," as they shook hands.

We chatted for a few minutes catching up when Thomas broke in, "Hey, we're almost finished and were about to go to lunch, would you like to come?"

Dillon nodded and we agreed to meet in twenty minutes at a local pizzeria, Michaelangelo's.

Finishing our shopping we carried everything out to the car and got in.

As we pulled out Thomas said, "Is this the Dillon you told me about, the first guy to tie you up?"

I nodded, "Yes."

"Anything I need to worry about?"

"Never in a million years," I replied.

"Anything you want to have fun with?"

I bit my lip in concentration, "Maybe," I hedged. "Too soon to tell."

Laughing he said, "I trust you babe."

"Thank you baby."

We got to Michangelo's and sat in a booth, barely a minute later Dillon joined us. Thomas was a doll, he let me and Dillon talk without interrupting and chimed in when called for. I couldn't ask for a better husband, he was my soulmate.

As we talked and ate I could see the occasional glimpses of hunger in Dillon's eyes. I was wearing a sundress braless because I know Thomas loved the way it pushed out my chest and showed my hardened nipples, and also for the fact that it was flowing enough that when the wind caught it just right it would raise and flash my panties. After catching Dillon in a quick glimpse at my tits I decided to tease him.

"Been tying up any more girls in your life?"

Dillon's jaw dropped and he froze, Thomas sputtered a drink of his soda and tried to recover.

"Uhmm, wha..." Dillon tried to say.

"Don't worry, my husband knows the whole story between us," I said nonchalantly.

Dillon looked at Thomas who'd just recovered and was using a napkin to clean the coke he splattered.

Thomas rolled his eyes, "We tell each other everything."

"For the record, you two have a lot in common. Thomas ties me up a lot and takes pictures," I added.

Thomas looked at me then back at Dillon and joked, "And I guess we're going to tell you everything too."

"Do you still have the pictures you took of me?" I asked.

Dillon stared at us dumbfounded while Thomas shook his head.

With a laugh Thomas said, "We might as well get involved in the conversation, she's not going to let this go."

"Uhmm, yeah," Dillon said.

"What?" I pressed. "Pictures or tying up?"

Dillon swallowed, "Both."

I let out a happy scream, "No way, oh my god, do you have pictures? I want to see. Where are mine? I want to see them."

"Jesus honey, calm down, catch your breath," Thomas said.

I ignored him, "Do you have any on your phone?"

Dillon nodded.

"Let's see," I said holding out my hand.

Dillon pulled out his phone and opened it, he tapped a couple of buttons and showed me a folder with pics in it. I grabbed the phone and brought it to where Thomas could see it with me, then I scrolled through, there were nudes and semi-nudes of two different girls. I paused when I saw a pic involving bondage and opened it. A pretty blonde girl was tied to a chair wearing only black panties that were tugged down just enough to show off her blonde racing stripe.

"Ohhh, she's cute," I said.

I scrolled through a few more. The other girl was a cute Asian, he had more pictures of her tied up than the blonde. I paused on one that showed the Asian girl tied in a tight hogtie with a ballgag. What really caught my attention was the half image of the person behind her.

Raising my eyebrows, I pointed out the fact that somebody had to take the shot and a second somebody was in the picture.

Dillon grinned, "Yeah, my friend may have been involved in that particular scenario.

I punched his arm, "You're so bad."

We kept looking at his pics and I saw one that really caught my eye, the blonde was tied spread-eagle and gagged. Dillon was between her legs holding a razor and she had shaving cream on her mound. I scrolled the next few in succession, they were all the same angle so he must have set up the camera for this one, but they showed him shaving the girl smooth.

"That is so hot," I breathed.

"Which one?" Dillon asked.

I tilted the phone toward him.

"Oh yeah, that was pretty fun," he nodded. "Want to know a secret?"

"What?"

"I almost did that to you."

"No way. Why didn't you?"

"I didn't want you to have to explain it to your boyfriend."

"You screwed that up, we never had sex after that incident with you. You should've done it, that would have been so hot."

"You wouldn't have minded?"

"Minded? I would've loved it. I used my vibrator three times that night after you left."

"Wow, you are something else," Dillon said. Looking at Thomas, "You're a lucky man."

"Believe me, I know it," Thomas said.

"So where are my pics?" I asked.

Dillon grabbed the phone back, "I've had a few phones since then but I never deleted those pics, I saved them to my cloud."

He handed the phone back and there I was, ten years younger but naked and tied to my barracks room bed. I showed Thomas.

"Sexy as ever," he said.

"Let's see the ones you've taken," I said.

Thomas rolled his eyes but took out his phone and brought up a recent picture he took of me in the same position. I grabbed the phone and brought them together so I could see them side by side. Both men scooted to either side of me as we looked at the nearly identical pictures. I was a little more filled out now, and my muscles better defined but I looked pretty close to the same.

"Damn," Dillon said.

While they were watching I forwarded the older pics to Thomas' phone.

"I want him to have a copy of these," I said.

I found all the pictures of me, including the first ones of me hogtied.

Thomas looked down as his phone buzzed, he tapped a few buttons and saved them all. Then I watched as he sent Dillon a few of my current pictures.

"Something for you to compare," he said.

They both eyed me, Thomas lifted an eyebrow and waited. Dillon looked at me to see if I was mad but I just smiled and shrugged.

"Nothing he hasn't already seen," I said and handed Dillon back his phone.

We spent the rest of lunch talking about our lives and catching up. I told him about our whirlwind relationship and his Christmas proposal. How we had a courthouse wedding a few months later and our daughter. He talked about getting stationed here a couple of months ago and he was between girlfiends. He'd gotten married and divorced so was taking his relationships at a slower pace now. At the end we hugged and the men shook hands.

On our way home I scooted next to Thomas as he drove. I leaned over and ran my tongue along his ear.

"I want to fuck you," I whispered.

The car sped up, "I'll have us home in 15 minutes," he said.

"Fuck that, I want you now, pull over.

Pulling into a grocery parking lot he parked away from the crowd and asked, "Should I be worried that you're so turned on after meeting your friend?"

"No," I whispered as I moved into his lap and unbuttoned his pants. Pulling out his already hard dick I shifted and slid him into me. "You should love that I'm so turned on when you sent him my pics."

"That's what got you worked up?"

"It's why I took my panties off in the bathroom," I said holding up the tiny sapphire g-string I'd worn today. I'd been palming it since we left the restaurant.

I continued, "You know I love it when you show me that I'm your's. I should be mad about you giving away my pictures right in front of me, but it turned me on. God I love you."

I ground my pelvis into him as he closed his eyes and gripped my waist. We stayed quiet the next few minutes. The only sound was our heavy breathing as he cupped my ass and I pressed my forehead to his. My movements were short and fierce and we were both worked up. Soon I felt him release inside me and my own quiet orgasm struck seconds after.

We stayed coupled for minutes afterward, neither of us moving or saying a thing. Finally we separated and fixed ourselves.

Afterward we drove home and were having a normal day. We watched television with the munchkin. During dinner she asked about staying at a friends house the next week for a pool party and we agreed.

Turning to Thomas, "We should have our own pool party, you can invite Dillon, Dean, and Alex. I'll invite Michelle and Kristen," I said.

"Kristen?" Thomas asked.

"Our friend that we made a few months back, right before Alex came over that weekend."

"Oh, yeah. Sure, I didn't know you were still in touch with her."

"We text every now and again. I was thinking she might like to meet Alex."

Thomas nodded, "Sounds good to me. I might have a friend at work that can come, she might be good for Dillon."

That week flew by and by Thursday everybody agreed to come over. We would barbeque and have some drinks. Dillon was a little reluctant to join us but after I texted him and assured him my husband was okay with it he agreed. I told him he could invite a girl if he wanted but he declined, saying he hadn't met anybody since he got stationed here.

He asked if I wanted to do dinner so I checked with Thomas and cleared it with him. I got dressed after work and met Dillon at a local Italian eatery on base.

Dressing to impress I wore a red long-sleeve turtleneck sweater dress that was scandalously short with black suede knee high boots.

I could tell the outfit had the desired effect because as rapt and intent as Dillon tried to be everytime I got up or looked around when I turned back I would catch him staring at my legs or ass.

"So what does the Marine Corps have you doing now?"

"I'm running the motorpool for Headquarters, my building is just down the road. Want to see it?"

"Sure, sounds cool."

We finished and I followed him in my car to a small mechanic shop. We got out and he took me on a quick tour of the place ending at his office.

He opened the door and let me in, as I walked by him, he said, "Had an interesting conversation with your husband today."

Quizically, I looked over my shoulder, "You talked to Thomas?"

He nodded and I looked forward again, that's when I saw it. A small red coupon and my bright pink ballgag were on his desk.

I quickly turned to leave the room.

Too late.

I put up a fight. I really did. Not the scratching, clawing type. I didn't scream or anything, but I did use all my strength. I struggled for real. Not that it did any good. Before I turned around Dillon had grabbed me. Pinning my arms behind me he managed to bend me over his desk and handcuffed my hands behind my back. Seconds later my ankles were tied together and that was all she wrote.

There was a workbench right outside his office. It was very firmly bolted to the concrete and I was currently very firmly tied to it. I had rope around my ankles and then around the bench. More rope around my knees and the bench, and then also looped through my shoulders and behind the bench keeping my upper body tightly bound to it. My hands were still behind my back, but he'd switched to silk rope to make them more comfortable.

My chest was rising and falling as I watched as Dillon worked to make sure I was very secure. It'd only taken him a few minutes to have me helpless and then he slipped the ballgag in my mouth and tightened the straps effectively cutting off my protests.

By the items I knew his actions were sanctioned by Thomas but I still had to put up a fight. One, I liked the feeling of being overpowered, it got me worked up. Two, ... actually there wasn't a two. I just really liked being conquered, if you couldn't do it then you didn't deserve the rewards.

However, Dillon did it, and well.

He really sealed the deal when he looked at me and said, "Cookie Monster."

Damn, now I really knew he'd talked to Thomas. Not that I thought he did it on his own, but he actually talked to him today.

He bent over me and hiked up my dress, pulling it high and bringing it above my chest. I wasn't wearing a bra and my nipples were hard as diamonds as he exposed them. I'd love to believe it was the exposure but I knew it wasn't. I was extremely turned on.

He stopped and ran a finger down my body, across my nipples, down my stomach to the waistband of my Cookie Monster panties.

"Ahhhh," he said. "Now I get it. Wasn't sure why I was supposed to tell you that."

My Cookie Monster panties are what I wore when I was feeling cute. Blue with white trim, bikini style, they had the Cookie Monster on the back with words on the front reading, "It's cookie time."

Dillon traced my underwear then brought his fingers between my legs and pressed down on my slit as he stroked me through the fabric sending a surge of excitement and adrenaline through me.

In a daring move he grabbed the waistband and tugged my panties over my hips and down my legs exposing my trimmed racing stripe. He worked them as low as he could get them before the ropes stopped him.

I wasn't sure how far he was going to go or what kind of permission Thomas had given him but considering my dress was over my head and my panties were down to my knees I assumed he'd been given a pretty broad discretion.

Standing up he stepped away and I heard him messing around with a few things. Quickly he came back with a small bowl of warm water, shaving cream, and a razor.

Fuck!

I squirmed as it was obvious what was going to happen next.

The next few minutes, I watched as he spread shaving cream on my pussy and slowly shaved me bare. I wanted to protest, but given what he was doing I didn't want him distracted by my muffled sounds. He'd have probably ignored me anyway, but why take a chance. I stayed quiet as his face was screwed up in concentration. I tilted my head to watch as he used quick clean strokes to remove my pubic hair. After he finished, he took a wet rag to clean me then stepped back to admire his work.

He snapped a few pictures on his phone to show me the result while I squirmed in frustration. I wasn't sure what would happen next but wasn't surprised when he dropped to his knees and then bent over and gave me a lick along my pussy. I moaned encouragement and that was all he needed as he used his tongue to bring me to finish.

I writhed as as he traced his tongue back and forth over my lips, sliding between them and probing inside. He lifted up and kissed around my thighs before resuming his teasing licks and kisses. One hand reached up and teased my nipples as he continued to press his tongue against me. He found my clit and twirled his tongue around it sending shooting arcs of pleasure running through my body.

The whole scenario had me so worked up in no time my body was arched and locked, quivering in release.

When he untied me and helped me stand he had a smile on his face while I hiked my underwear back up and brought my dress down and straightened it.

"You guys are bad," I said.

"Your husband said you can have a little fun and that you'd probably enjoy this."

I nodded and rolled my eyes, "I did enjoy it."

"Am I still invited over for the barbeque?"

"Yes."

I didn't say a word when I got home and Thomas didn't ask anything. When I took a shower and was toweling off he was brushing his teeth and his eyes flicked down to my newly shaved mons. He finished brushing and rinsed his mouth before looking into my eyes with a quirky grin. I narrowed my eyes and gave him my best pouty face and a sniff.

Neither of us said a word and when we got into bed he pulled me toward him. I kissed him hard and we pressed against each other. Quietly our bodies melded and he entered me, smothering my whimpers with his kisses.

Our lovemaking was short and intense as we each took what we needed. I gained release at the same time as he did and we lay in each others embrace.

*****

(Thomas)

"I had another friend coming over but she had something come up at the last minute. Are all the guys coming?" Alanza asked.

"As far as I know," I replied.

"Drat, I was hoping to have a girl for Alex and Dillon but it looks like they'll have to fight for Kristen."

"I'm sure it'll work out," I said.

Everyone showed up around lunch time. Michelle and Dean came together, they'd been dating since our incident and as they walked into our home Michelle gave me a quick kiss on the lips in greeting. Not to be outdone Alanza kissed Dean the same way.

Kristen came right after and all three girls went to the back bedroom while Dean and I relaxed. It didn't take long for Alex and Dillon to show up and I started cooking on the outdoor grill.

I'd worn a pair of Corona boardshorts and a black tanktop while the rest of the guys were in various other board shorts and t-shirts. The women finally came out, all wearing shorts and bikini tops.

Introductions were made and soon everybody was talking and having a good time.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,786 Followers