The Sex Survey Ch. 03 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at the grill with Dean when Alanza and Michelle decided to get into the pool, they quickly talked Kristen into breaking away from Alex and Dillon and going swimming. All three girls dropped their shorts to reveal thong bikinis. Alanza wore white that contrasted heavily against her tanned skin and dark hair. Michelle had a hot pink bikini and Kristen a bright yellow.

I glanced around, all the men were openly staring at the three displayed butts in front of us. The girls looked over their shoulders and laughed while inviting us to join them.

Showing absolutely no loyalty, all three men pulled their shirts off and hopped in the pool, leaving me to do the cooking by myself.

"Even you Dean?" I joked.

"Sorry bro."

After a minute Alanza called out, "Hey babe, can you get me a fresh beer?"

"Really, you want me to cook and serve drinks?"

"I'll let you feel my boobs," she laughed.

"Does that offer go for anybody?" Dillon asked.

"I don't think so," I laughed. "No boob feels except for me."

I grabbed a new beer and brought it to the side of the pool. Alanza met me and pushed her chest out as she took the Corona. I cupped her tits to everybody cheering on and bent over to give her a kiss.

It was hard not to notice that the white bikini became a little sheer in the water. Alanza's dark nipples were clearly noticeable and when she went back I could see Alex and Dillon staring.

I went back and finished making the food and called everybody out. We took seats at the outdoor table and chairs and loungers while everybody ate. Soon we finished and everyone was relaxing. Alanza laid out on a lounger face down and undid her top to prevent back tan lines. Kristen and Michelle copied her and the guys followed me into the house to watch a basketball finals game.

We were talking and laughing about our favorite players when Dean looked outside.

"Oh damn!"

"What?" I asked.

Dean pointed, Alanza had turned over and left her top off. While we watched the other girls looked at her and started talking. After a long moment Kristen and Michelle turned over too leaving their tops off.

"I'm in the mood to swim again," Dean said.

"Yeah," echoed Alex.

"Me too," Dillon said.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed another beer before I followed them outside.

I walked over to Alanza, her eyes were closed as I brushed the cold beer agaainst her nipples. She smiled as her eyes opened and took the beer.

"You seem to be starting a trend," I said, motioning to the other girls.

She glanced over and shrugged, "You complaining?"

"Never."

Reaching down I grabbed her hand and tugged her up, "Let's swim."

She obediently followed me in the water leaving her top on the lounger. The rest of the group followed and the girls stayed topless as we relaxed.

Dean and Michelle stayed next to us and I pulled Alanza toward me as we watched in silence while Dillon and Alex both talked to Kristen. She seemed to flirt with each equally and I couldn't tell if she liked one over the other. I mentioned this to Alanza, she agreed and talked about the merits of both for a few minutes.

By now it was late afternoon and everybody moved out of the water.

"We'll get you boys some towels, just relax," Alanza said as she motioned Michelle and Kristen to follow her.

Alanza came out and handed us each a towel. Wrapping me up she leaned into me giving me a quick kiss before she whispered, "Follow me."

I flashed a look around and and then did what she told me. We went inside to our spare bedroom to see Kristen and Michelle waiting for us.

Alanza turned to look at me, "Kristen is liking on both Dillon and Alex, so we have an idea."

"I'm all ears," I said.

"You think they'd be down for a threesome?" Alanza asked.

I looked at Kristen, she went bright red and looked down.

"Why are you asking me? Hell if I'd know."

"Well, we were thinking about leaving her tied up as a little gift and then seeing what would happen."

I shook my head, "You girls are crazy. I'm pretty sure I know what would happen," I laughed.

"So let's do it," Alanza said.

"You sure about this?" I asked Kristen.

She bit her lip and nodded, "It sounds fun and it's something I've always wanted to try."

"The bondage or the threesome?"

She smiled, "Both, you know threesomes don't bother me but I've never had a guy threesome. Really you two are the only threesome I've had."

"If this is what you want," I said.

"Great," Alanza said. "Me and Michelle will keep the boys distracted, you tie her up."

Alanza grabbed Michelle's hand and I went and grabbed some of our rope and stuff and came back to the room. Now that we were alone I asked again, "I'm going to ask again, you sure about this? I know my wife can be crazy sometimes."

"I am. The only thing I'm nervous about is rejection. If I do this and one or both aren't interested I think I'll die of embarrassment."

"Trust me, there is no way that's going to happen."

She smiled, "Thanks."

"So how do you want to do this?" I asked.

"You tell me, what's best?"

"You should take off your bottoms first."

She looked at me, then lay on the bed, arching her hips, "I think that's your job."

Chuckling, I grabbed her bottoms and tugged them off and tossed them on the ground.

"Okay bad girl, get in the center and spread your arms and legs."

She did what I asked and I went to work. In a few minutes I had her arms and legs secured to each corner. She tested each limb and her eyes widened as she realized how helpless she was.

"Oh damn, this is turning me on."

With a wicked grin I dropped my head to her pussy and gave her a long slow lick making her gasp.

"Yeah, I can tell," I said.

Oh dear god," she said writhing on the bed. "If they reject me you two have to make it up to me and spend the night making me cum."

"I'm sure Alanza will agree to that," I chuckled.

"I'm going to gag and blindfold you, that way it'll be easier for you. You won't need to see them or anything."

She nodded and opened her mouth as I put the ballgag in and buckled it. I moved the blindfold over her head and stepped back.

"Beautiful," I said stroking her pussy.

She let out another groan and twisted her head back and forth. Just as I got to the door Alanza opened it.

"Oh my," she said. Going over to Kristen's body she ran her fingers up and down her limbs.

"You have no idea how beautiful you are," she said.

Kristen whimpered.

I stood behind my wife, "She's worried they'll reject her or not want to do this."

Eyes bright she bent down and whispered in her ear, "I almost hope they do because if so then we will come back and spend the rest of the night fucking you as many times as I can before you pass out."

Once again Kristen groaned in response. This time Alanza bent down and gave her a slow lick across her pussy. Kristen's back arched and I had to pull Alanza back or I knew she wouldn't stop.

"Not your turn baby."

She looked at me pleadingly, "Baby, I want her so bad. I can find them another."

Holding her hand, I brought her back toward the door.

I opened it and found Dean and Michele standing there with Dillon and Alex behind them. Looking in they all admired Kristen.

"Nice," breathed Dean, with Michelle nodding agreement.

Michelle stepped aside and motioned Dean and Alex inside the room.

They stood in open mouthed astonishment.

"Kristen can't decide which one of you she likes so I decided to make it easy for her, you both can have her," Alanza told them.

"You decided?" Dillon said. "Is she okay with this?"

"Kristen, do you want us to untie you?" Alanza asked.

She shook her head no.

"We'll leave you gentlemen to it now. Have fun," Alanza said.

The rest of us walked out with her following. She winked as she closed the door and we went into the living room.

"What now?" I asked.

"I guess we'll wait and see. If neither comes out in the next ten minutes we'll know they went for it," Alanza said.

Michelle and Dean looked over, "On that note we're going to head out," Dean said.

"Yeah, it's time we had some fun on our own," Michelle said with a wink.

She came over and hugged me giving me a quick kiss goodbye. Alanza was next and got the same hug and kiss on the lips I did before Dean replaced her and kissed Alanza bye.

After they left we snuggled together on the couch. In a half hour we knew nobody was coming out of the spare bedroom so we made our way to our own bed.

We eventually fell asleep after our own sex session and in the morning I woke up early, put on a black t-shirt and shorts and went to the kitchen to make coffee. Surprisingly Dillon and Alex came out of the room before anybody else dressed and ready to go.

"You guys are up early," I said.

They looked at each other before Dillon responded, "I don't know about him but I'm beat. Last night was wild and I need to go home and get some rest."

"Me too," Alex said.

Laughing I commented, "Sounds like you guys had fun."

Alex shrugged, "It was intense."

Looking at Dillon, Alex said, "Well dude, whichever one of us starts dating her, I guess good luck."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Dillon replied as they shook hands.

Alanza walked out in her leopard thong underwear and white tank top just as they were leaving. They each stopped to say goodbye and give her a hug and kiss.

She turned and walked into the bedroom coming back out minutes later with Kristen dressed in one of my black Shinedown concert t-shirts. It was short enough on her to let me see she wasn't wearing panties.

I poured a cup of coffe for each and handed them off. Taking a seat in my recliner in the living room they plopped down on the couch side-by-side across from me. Kristen hiked a leg up uncaring of the show she was giving me.

"So how was it?" Alanza asked.

Kristen sighed and stretched her arms above her head, "Do I have to pick one to date, can I just keep them both and do that every weekend?"

"You slut," Alanza laughed. "Was it good?"

"It was awesome," Kristen said sipping her coffee.

"Spill! I want details," Alanza squealed.

Looking sideways at her, Kristen said, "They didn't do anything but oral the first hour. They just kept taking turns going down on me. I came three times just from that."

"Oh my."

"Yeah, one would go down, the other would use his tongue or hands to play with my tits and pinch my nipples."

"Wow, what next?"

"Then they spent the next hour getting oral from me. They undid the gag and used my mouth. They took turns holding my hair and locking me in place while they fucked my mouth."

"Were you still blindfolded?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Then what happened?" Alanza asked, before taking a sip of coffee, "Did they untie you?"

Kristen shook her head no, "Nope, but they did take turns fucking me."

"No way!"

"Twice."

"Each?" Alanza cried.

Kristen nodded.

"Oh my god, how are you even walking?"

"Was that it?" I asked.

"Well they finally untied me and we all passed out, but then I woke up early and we started again."

"Really?" Alanza asked.

"I should say I was woken up early when they started playing with my body. They put me on all fours and did an Eiffel Tower."

"Mmmm, those are fun," Alanza agreed.

"They took turns on position and I came before either of them. When they finally came I told them I couldn't handle anymore. I got both their numbers and told them I'd text them."

"Are you going to?" Alanza asked.

"I think so," Kristen said. "I like them both so we'll play it by ear and see which one works out."

"Good decision," Alanza said.

The girls talked while I sat back and listened to their escapades. Soon we all finished and Kristen left while Alanza and I got ready for the day.

*****

The following weekend I had Dean, Dillon and a few Marine friends over. We were in the garage working on one of my bikes and drinking beer when Alanza walked in carrying a load of laundry, butt naked!

All my friends turned and open mouthed watched her as she threw clothes into the laundry with a vengeance that suggested a personal vendetta against dirt.

"Uhmm honey," I said.

"Yes dear," she said sweetly as if nothing was wrong but she still was throwing clothes into the laundry.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't it be?"

"Uhhh, well, it's just we have company over and you're kind of not wearing any clothes."

"And I'm not going to for the rest of the day. I want you and your friends to get a good look at me. That way when I get fat they'll know it's all your fault and why I'm mad at you and why you're sleeping in the guest room."

"Excuse me," I said.

"You heard me, when I get fat!"

Suddenly she pushed the empty hamper aside as she stabbed buttons on the washer and slammed the lid, then looked at us.

"Look at me," she said raising her voice and holding up her arms. "Look at this body, girls ten years younger than me would kill for this body."

Pointing to parts of her she was talking about, with a shrill voice she continued, "Look at this stomach, flat. These leg muscles, firm."

She flexed her arms, "Do you know how long it takes me in the gym to look like this? Do you know my diet?"

She turned and smacked her curvy, toned butt, "I dare you to find a better ass, I dare any of you to find a better body."

Her voice had steadily rose to a near shriek as she pointed at each of us. At the end she looked at me with her eyes smoldering.

"And you know what, you are never touching me again you big dummy."

"Uhmmm, I'm sensing that something is wrong," I said.

"You think? I worked my ass off for this body. I want all of them to see it. I want everybody to see it. I want them all to know what I looked like, so that when I get fat they'll know why I hate you and why you're sleeping on the couch."

"Uhhhh..."

She held a hand to her lip in a silencing motion, "No, no talking. You don't get to talk right now. I hate you so bad it's not even funny. I am the perfect wife, I'll let you do anything you want, cum on my tits, cum in my mouth, cum on my ass."

Suddenly she mimicked my voice in a sarcastic manner, "I've got a strong pullout game."

"HA! You wish. I swear to god, you will not touch me until after this baby is born and my body looks like this again."

Everybody's eyes went wide as the impact of her words sunk in.

"Are you saying..."

"That I'm six weeks pregnant? YES, THAT'S WHAT I"M SAYING."

"Holy shit," Dean muttered.

All the guys turned to me.

"Dude..."

"Congratulations..."

"Awesome..."

"NO, NO, NO! No congratulations, you don't get to congratulate him. He's a big dummy!"

Dean looked at her, "I mean you are happy about this right?"

Alanza shot him a look of pure venom, "I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life, but that doesn't let him off the hook."

"I'm going to turn into a big, puffy, bloated whale and it's all his fault. I'm going to eat tuna sandwiches and banana splits every single day and you're going to go to the store whenever I ask."

I tried to talk but I only got "Honey, I lo..." before Dean kicked me.

Alanza flashed me a look of such hate that I flinched back and stayed quiet.

She lifted her finger shaking it at me as she narrowed her eyes, "You are so lucky mister! That's twice you've ruined my body."

Dean quietly stepped in front of me and she tilted her head to look around him until he blocked her view completely.

"Just remember how much you love him," he said.

"Hmph," she sniffed.

Turning she walked out of the room and left us all standing there.

The room exploded into back slapping and congratulations. After everybody quieted down I looked at Dean.

"You think she's really mad at me?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," one of my other friends said. "My wife was exactly the same way on our second. She was furious, but don't worry, they get over it quick."

As soon as he finished his sentence the door opened and Alanza strode in walking straight to my bike. She reached down and pulled out the key.

Without a backward glance she walked out of the garage talking the whole time,"You're not riding anywhere, I can't ride, neither can you. Hmph, think I'm going to let you kill yourself and leave me all alone with your brats."

Stunned we all looked at each other after she left.

"Maybe not that quick, be expecting that, she'll go from happy, to angry, to horny and all over, " my friend said.

"You should probably go get her flowers," Dillon said.

"And maybe a half gallon of Oreo cookie ice cream," Dean quipped.

The door opened again and Alana walked to me and grabbed the front of my t-shirt dragging me toward the door, "You can come play with your friends in a few minutes, we're having sex."

I didn't say a word and let her drag me to our bedroom.

As she methodically took of my clothes and pushed me onto the bed I looked at her, "Are you happy?"

Tears in her eyes, "I've never been happier baby. I can't wait to have another kid with you."

She moved on top of me and slid my length inside her. Kissing me, she grabbed my neck and whispered, "But when I get fat and ugly if you even think about leaving me I will kill you. And you will have sex with me whenever I want no matter how big I get."

"I thought I wasn't supposed to touch you," I teased as I grabbed her ass and thrust hard.

"You...ohhh...god...uhhh..."

Every time she tried to talk I pushed harder and deeper, finally she gave up speaking and groaned as I rolled her over and brought her legs up and hooked them over my shoulders. Using my arms to keep them in place and pin her hands to the bed.

"Oh fuck... you know what this position does to me...," she breathed.

Steadily I pushed deep inside her with each stroke, making her growl and bite her lip.

This was different from our usual sex, I was making each thrust a push to bring her to climax. I wanted her to orgasm hard. She squirmed as I kept thrusting and in minutes her voice cried out and her hips quivered in pleasure.

I rolled off her and lay on the bed softly stroking her hair.

"So you want to tell me what happened today. How did you find out?" I asked.

Drowsy eyed, she cuddled next to me and put her hand on my chest.

"No big secret, I was feeling little under the weather this week and I went to the doctor's office. He's been leaving messages to call him and I forgot. When I got up this morning he finally got through to me," she said.

"I thought you had that thing that was effective for years?"

"I do, and I just did the math on it. It was finished a couple of months ago, wasn't really paying attention."

"I'm just glad you weren't playing with anybody just then, that could have been awkward."

"Tell me about it," she said. Looking into my eyes she cleared her throat, "Do you want this? Are you happy?"

I stared at her face, I could see the hint of uncertainty in her expression, "Babe, I'm the happiest guy alive. I can't wait to have another kid with you."

I narrowed my eyes, "Of course all my friends think you're crazy as hell. But I know the truth, you wanted to show off this morning. Admit it."

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said smiling.

I grabbed her and tickled her sides, "Admit it."

Shrieking she fell into my arms laughing, "Yes, yes, I admit it."

Both panting we held close and looked into each other's eyes.

"I love you!" We said at the same time.

*****

Note: Comments always appreciated.