All Comments on 'The Sibling Games Ch. 04'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story. Continue the thing with vicky and the dad and maybe the mom and boys

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Series

I read the whole series and loved it!

I really want to see more about the softer and loving relationship developing between Brant and Vicky, and maybe Tim's jealousy over this, I love the sibling thing, not really into the parents joining in.

Excellent writing and I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree

I loved this serious and agree with the last comment about wanting to see the relationship between Brant and Vicky develop and Tim's reaction to their closeness.

Please don't involve the parents it will just wreck the whole series, I really hope if you are writing another chapter you just keep it going with the brothers and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Poor Tim

I feel bad on how this is going to play out. I think one of two things is going to happen. One Tim is a man and lets his bother and sister enjoy each other and moves on. Or Tim get mad and ruins it for them all. God I can wait to see what happens. Please don't take long for the next chapter. Also keep up the GREAT WORK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perfect

Read all 4 chapters they are the best stories I have ever read nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I would love to see at least one more chapter with Vicky and Brant and what this new revelation will mean for the two of them. It's so sweet and organic, it just feels like they deserve more than a game for their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Epic Story !!

Read it all and enjoyed it very much , Well done to you all. I hope mum and dad get involved with the kids too lol

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
Great Series

Unique and unusual story line, loved it.

If you do write a follow up please don't involve the parents in their game. It would be good if Brant and Vicky's relationship continued to develop into a full blown romance.

5 star.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Such a good series

Please keep writing this series! Chapter 5 could maybe be about the past, a summary of what happens when the parents come him and discuss the noise, or about the next game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please don’t include parents

I loved this story and would loooove to see where things go with Brant. Just please don’t include the parents!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Imagine how much differently this story could have played out if any of these idiots had ever heard of lube.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

Imagine that this story was the creation of the authors . Whose extensive experience in writing erotica is miles beyond your own . Imagine yourself trying to write " The Lubed Siblings ". Lol .

I find no negative critiques . Even the new editors mistakes were minor . And inconsequential . One of their most detailed and balanced story's . So good . So well thought out . The flashback effect was supreme . And allowed the reader to comprehend the emotions and strategies that developed . Might have been too much overload for the readers that complained .

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

I have never read anything quite like this. As most of your commentators seemed to agree it was a fulfilling relationship for all characters with Tim learning some important life lessons as Vicky and Brant move into a more established and romantic phase in their life together, In the real world it would be so difficult to establish a relationship of that intensity between siblings. Even the parents have found a deeper relationship after almost thirty years of marriage . I hold the view that we never stop learning about each other in a relationship even in my case after more than fifty years. Yes I still love her and bless her for the two thirds of our lives we were together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this. Chapter 3 was my favorite. I was hoping that Brant and Vicky would have an even more of an emotional

connection toward the end But that didn't happen. But according to the Series Info, this is still continuing. However, i fear that it may be headed toward including parents (at least dad) otherwise why include dialogue from dad or mom! I suppose the title would have to change to what? The Family games? But regardless, i gave this another 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Only gave it a 1⭐ because after 8 years this series still isn't complete 😔

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3535 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES