The Sibling Games Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers

"Bummer. I wanted to see what you would have said if she had."

"Yeah, really funny, Bro. Oh that noise? Oh that's just Brant fucking Vicky on the dining table. Don't worry about it, Mom." Tim said.

"Oh man, can you imagine what she would do? What Dad would do if he found out?"

"Let's not be stupid again and find out. Don't want to ruin a really good thing," Tim said.

"I know... but you have to admit it was pretty funny."

"Yeah, I guess."

"So how's the dick? Looks awfully sore."

"It is, but climaxing helped, even though nothing came out."

"Seems like you and Vicky are good now. Are you going to be able to do anything more though?" Brant asked.

"I doubt it. It's raw and my balls ache. I'm thinking you'll have to fulfill the Supreme Leader's sexual needs until her reign is over."

"Looking forward to it. Sorry about your cock. Should be fun night and morning."

"Yeah, but as fun as it sounds my sore cock really doesn't care."

*****

"Told you they were fine," the father said.

"Yes, but it was good to make sure," Vicky's mother responded, putting her phone down.

"What's wrong?" he asked, seeing a strange expression on her face.

"Nothing, I just heard a strange noise in the background when I was talking to Tim."

"What did it sound like?"

"I don't know really. Kind of a steady clank in perfect sequence."

"Probably their music, that stuff is nothing but noise."

"Yeah, maybe... it just reminded me of something."

She began to undress before climbing into the bed next to her husband and snuggling up to him.

"What did it remind you of?" he asked.

"Well... if you're up for it I'll show you?" she said, reaching under the covers to grab her husband's soft cock.

"Sex? That's odd for you to think about that when talking to you kids on the phone."

"I know, but now I can't stop thinking about it."

She gripped his shaft, wondering if she could manage to get him erect without the little blue pill. She did the best she could with his pajamas in the way but not much was happening. She helped her husband out of his pants and boxers, hoping the added sensation of skin to skin would help. An idea came to her mind and before she talked herself out of it she was under the sheets to pay a little special attention to her limp husband.

The twin boys get their size from their father. Vicky's mother has never lacked in sensations with the width and length of her husband's perfectly formed penis as long as it was hard. She could have sworn the noise she heard sounded just like someone having sex and her mind had wandered even talking to Tim. She was determined to have her husband hard and not have to wait for a pill to kick in. She opened her mouth and sucked his flaccid head into her hot wet mouth and felt it lurch. A good sign.

"Mmmm... you haven't done this for a while," he said just as she took the head of his cock into her mouth.

She didn't respond, sucking hard before taking a few more inches into her mouth. She felt it begin to plump up, motivating her to suck harder and literally draw the blood into his extensive shaft. Before long she had his impressive member firm and throbbing. He always did love blowjobs.

*****

Vicky sat up in bed against her headboard thinking about the last few days. Had she done everything she wanted to do because she had only seventeen hours before the game was over. Some of that time had to be spent sleeping even if she didn't want to. Tim was as good as used up and she didn't know how much Brant could do either. She remembered not too long ago when he was Supreme Leader and had fucked her so much that he spent the last day of his reign resting because he couldn't get hard anymore. She wondered if the same thing would happen this time to him with his cock being the only one left to have.

He had done well just a few minutes ago. Vicky tried to add up the times he had cum this time compared to the time when he couldn't continue. It was almost impossible to remember. All the games had run together to figure out an accurate count. She did remember it being pretty much nonstop though before his dick finally wouldn't get hard again. The constant sex hadn't affected her then because she was so used to it. She remembered feeling cocky and proud when she outlasted him, knowing she could have continued if he could have managed. Of course she didn't rub it in then, not wanting to be punished by the Supreme Leader. Instead she left his room with a smile on her face as he tried in vain to bring his penis erect again. "Call me if you need anything, Master," she had said and laughed silently all the way to her room. Brant hadn't asked her for anything the rest of the game, probably out of embarrassment. Tim, on the other hand, had to do whatever he wanted.

Lost in her thoughts she didn't hear her brothers come into her room until Brant cleared his throat.

"Dinner is cleaned up, Mistress. How may we serve you?"

"Come sit with me. One of you one either side," she said, patting her bed next to her.

The brothers obeyed, taking their places in the bed. She had Brant on her right and Tim on her left, leaning up against her headboard. She put her hands on the leg closest to her and rubbed their muscled thighs. Neither of them showed any sign of arousal, both cocks were flaccid and wrinkled. Tim's much more red then his twins.

"Let's take this opportunity to talk about things we can't when Mom and Dad are home. About the game or questions we have. Do you guys have any for me? Don't be afraid, you can speak freely."

There was silence for a time and then Tim asked, "Has playing this game with us made you more aggressive and sexual outside the house?"

"Good question... absolutely. I have sex on a regular basis and it's usually me that instigates it."

"Are any of the guys as good as us or as big?" Brant asked.

She could tell this subject kind of bugged him because of the connection they were cultivating. "No, I haven't found a bigger dick then your two and the guys never last long enough. I'm lucky to cum once before they do."

She saw the hint of a smile on Brant's face from her reply. She wasn't lying either. Her brothers had become well versed in making her orgasm and their stamina was years ahead of the boys her age because of the game. She loved when her parents left town, hungered for it. She hadn't kept a steady boyfriend since the games had begun because she kept looking for one that could compete with her brothers. It got so bad between her parents trips that she almost snuck into Brant's room a time or two while they were home.

"Okay, I have a question for you? Why don't either of you have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"Probably the same reason you don't have a boyfriend," Tim answered very quickly.

"Can't find anyone that compares to you, Sis.... I mean, Mistress." Brant added.

"Really? No one?"

"No one," they both said at exactly the same time.

"Oh you guys are such the sweet talkers."

"It's true... were too accustomed to what you do that the others are boring and too much work."

"So I've ruined you both?"

"Afraid so."

"Great, and you've ruined me. So what do we do now?" she asked.

"Who said we have to do anything... why does something have to change?" Brant asked.

"Yeah, if anything it will be better now that you finally won," Tim added.

"It doesn't, not now... but we can't do this forever you know."

Neither brother commented. They apparently didn't want to think about something so awful. Neither did she, so she forced it from her mind, determined to enjoy the last hours she had control over her two lovely brothers. They sat in silence for a time and no one asked any other questions.

Patting their legs, she finally said, "Well time's wasting, so here's what I need from you two. If you can make me cum..." she hesitated looking at the clock... "Five times before 2 A.M. you both can do whatever you want for the remainder of the game. Use what every means you must... I'll tell you if I don't like something."

She threw off her sheets and scooted down onto her back between her two siblings and waited to see what they would do to her.

*****

Brant was the first to move, leaning forward to lightly caress her naked right breast, tracing his finger around the firm round mound in a circle until he finished on her nipple. It grew erect quickly as he rubbed the pad of his index finger back and forth over it. Vicky moaned with pleasure as Brant continued with the nipple stimulation. His cock still had some life in it, rising slowly between his legs as he fondled Vicky's amazing breast.

Brant looked away from his work to his brother who had yet to move. Tim was watching what Brant was doing and slightly cringing. Brant soon saw why when Tim's sore penis started to move. His dick looked like raw hamburger and very painful. Brant knew if and when Tim started participating it would unavoidably become erect and probably hurt even worse.

Moving to his knees, Brant knelt on the side of the bed next to Vicky. Using both hands on her breasts, he brought her left nipple to the same erect state as the right. His cock grew to full strength and pulsed and bobbed over her as he played. Vicky continued to coo at his touch, getting more vocal when Brant pinched and gently twisted her erect nipples. His cock was soon oozing, the drip of clear pre-cum was about to run down the V in his head when he pinched it with his fingers and used the slippery juice to tease Vicky's right breast. Before it dried he had another glob forming on his head.

Brant looked back at Tim. His sore cock was getting bigger even when Tim seemed to be fighting for it to stay soft. Seeing Vicky's eyes closed, Brant made a motion with his head for Tim to start helping, after all time was passing and they had a lot of work to do before two. Reluctantly Tim joined Brant on his knees but on the opposite side of their sexy sister.

*****

Tim knew if he touched her, his cock would grow hard even through the pain. It burned and every slight movement made the pain worse. As the blood filled his glands the skin became tight, pulling agonizingly with every heartbeat. He recognized it was futile to try and keep it soft, and he really wanted the day off tomorrow to recover. Fighting through the pain he reached forward and put his left hand on her ribs, moving down her tight abdomen. She had the most amazing body, tan, tight and perfect, virtually impossible not to get erect. Just touching her toned stomach with the wispy peach fuzz under her bellybutton got his cock painfully hard. He spent a few minutes just lightly touching her abdomen, legs and returning to her perfect stomach.

Her back arched as he slid his hand further down toward her shaved sex, over the two inches of hair she had left above her clit. She gasped audibly as his fingers found her clitoris hood and ever so softly brushed her outer lips down to the bottom of her sex. Tim watched Brant pinch off more of his pre-cum and add it to her nipples again, twisting and pulling at her flesh with both hands. Bringing his hand back up, Tim opened her fleshy curtains with his fingers, feeling her wetness beneath. Sliding over her vaginal opening and urethra, he found her little clit hiding under her folds but already plump with arousal. She moaned louder yet and pushed her body into his hand as he scissored her nubbin between two fingers.

"Yes! Oh shit... don't stop... that's perfect... don't stop what you are doing either of you and I'll cum!"

They obeyed their Supreme leader and with just their two sets of hands on breasts and sex, brought Vicky to her first orgasm as she had commanded. Tim's sore cock throbbed and dripped pre-cum down his red shaft. He loved making Vicky climax, finding it one of, if not 'the' sexiest sights he had ever witnessed. Her body would shake and clench up tight everywhere as the waves pulsed through her body. The slow buildup of breast play and soft touch had culminated in what appeared to be a powerful climax. Her breathing was short and quick. Her chest heaved for air and her body vibrated from the bliss. He continued to pinch her clit between the middle of his fingers as he palmed her pussy while his brother tweaked her nipples to add to the climax.

She finally screamed in ecstasy and went limp all over, signaling for them to stop and let her recover.

"Oh my... well done, boys... That's one. What else do you have in store for me?" she asked, finally opening her eyes to look at them.

She quickly noticed both of their erect dicks and smiled. "Oh wow, look at you two... and here I thought you were all used up."

Tim was grateful when she reached up and grabbed Brant's cock instead of his. He wished he wasn't hurting so bad but also hoped she would leave his sore cock alone tonight. That was when he noticed the long dildo still on her nightstand. That would have to substitute for his cock, at least until he wasn't raw anymore.

Carefully stepping off the bed, Tim walked around to her nightstand and picked up the toy, bringing it back to the bed. She smiled at him all the while stroking Brant's impressive shaft.

"Is that going to be used in place of you?"

"Afraid so, Mistress, I'm much too sore."

"Whatever you have to do, Toy."

Tim looked at the clock. It had taken less than thirty minutes to make her cum one time. At this rate he and Brant would be free with time to spare.

*****

Vicky was still tingling from the massive climax her brothers had coaxed out of her with just their hands. Brant's cock felt nice and rigid in her hand, not as hard as she'd felt him before but hard enough. Tim's dick would be useless to her but the long anal twist she had purchased would do just fine. She watched Tim climb back on her bed as she stroked Brant nice and slow. She was dripping wet and had no problem taking half the long toy when Tim slipped it between her legs, down over her clitoris and into her open, drenched sex. He pushed it in smoothly but not too fast until half of its length entered her. She moaned as the ribs widened as the toy went deeper, stimulating the sides of her sex as each rib passed into her.

With his other hand, Tim pulled her clit hood back and began to use his thumb to stimulate her erect nub as he worked the long toy in and out of her. It was soon coated in her juices, hitting her cervix each time as Tim thrust it deep. Brant leaned forward as she stroked his shaft and began playing with her breasts again, quickly bringing her nipples to taunt rocks. Warmth spread through her body from the pampering, rising from her toy stuffed sex to meet in the middle as the electricity surged through her breasts to her core. She basked in the sensations her brothers were inflicting and reveled in her Supreme Leadership, forgetting to stroke Brant's cock and letting her hand fall to the bed as her pleasure began to build again.

She couldn't think of much better than both her handsome brothers pampering her to orgasm one after another. This was what being Supreme Leader was all about.

*****

When Vicky let go of Brant's cock and he was no longer getting any stimulation from her he decided it was time to change things up. Letting go of her nipples, he crawled down the bed beneath her and while his brother sawed the toy in and out of her pussy, Brant lifted her legs, spreading them. He figured she would tell him if she didn't like something so he didn't bother to ask as he moved forward, placing his throbbing cock under the toy. Tim bent the long toy almost in half, allowing Brant to work his cock into position. It was difficult to see just where his cock head was with the long toy thrusting in and out of her with Tim's hand connected to it, but Brant began to press in anyway, hoping he had found her tight little asshole. He felt pressure and heat but no give so he tried a little lower. Jackpot! Brant felt his head sink slowly into Vicky's amazing ass. Plenty of lube, from her climax, helped and Brant eased almost all of his cock into her butt with no complaints from the Supreme Leader.

It was spectacular! Brant could feel the toy's ribs pass over his cock as Tim thrust the toy in and pulled it out. With the toy bent so much it forced the shaft downward toward Brant's cock and he felt every rib run the length of his cock inside his sister. Brant practically didn't even have to move his own cock with the stimulation from the toy rubbing the top of his dick. Vicky was breathing faster now, her eyes were shut and little moans of pleasure escaped her lips each time Tim pressed the toy in or sped up on her clit.

Tight bliss covered Brant's hard cock as he stared down at his sister's incredible body with his cock deep inside of her ass. The visual was mesmerizing, watching the long anal twist enter and leave her sex over his throbbing cock. When he began to move opposite the toy the pleasure only increased. When Tim pulled the twist out, Brant slid his cock in, keeping the same speed as his brother's toy play. Nothing but moans of ecstasy emulated from their sister as the two brothers fucked both holes over and over for several minutes.

The sensation was much different than when he and Tim double penetrate her with their cocks. For one there was much more movement since neither of them was pinned down and the ribs of the toy caused vibrations to run through Brant's dick where when they are both penises it's much more smooth. Brant's excitement grew quickly from the sensations as well as the visual of the toy and his cock alternating inside of Vicky. It was awesome to watch and feel. Even Tim seemed to be enjoying it from the look of his very hard red cock.

*****

Vicky had grown to love being double penetrated. Usually it was by both her brother's cocks but now with one shaft being the ribbed toy it brought a whole new experience to her body. Tim's movement of the toy vibrated her sex from the ribs passing into her. The sensations ran together with the cock filling her ass to the brink. The feeling of being full mixed with the intense sensations of her clit being stimulated all ran together until she was on the verge of another climax in a relatively short time. The games had taught them well. Her brothers were by far the best lovers she had ever had. With all the hours of practice, they knew her body almost as well as she did. They knew what she liked and disliked, how to touch her body, when to touch certain areas and when to leave them alone.

They knew she was done with breast play, just wanting the focus on her clit, sex and ass. They focused their energies there and before another five minutes passed Vicky was cumming again with her body stuffed full of cock and toy. Her insides convulsed on both objects, squeezing the cock tight in her ass as her pussy took to spasms and her entire body clenched systematically for over a minute it tight controlled pulses. She didn't know if she would make it to five orgasms before she fell asleep exhausted. These last two were so intense and went so long, five might be impossible, not due to her brothers but due to her own weakness. She felt light as air, almost like she was floating over the bed in pure euphoric bliss. The shafts continued to enter and exit her body all during her orgasm.

A ringing sound buzzed in her ears and she might have lost consciousness for a time because the next thing she remembered was sensing herself empty and cold from the small sheen of perspiration covering her body. She opened her eyes and saw both her brother's smiling faces as they looked down at her.

"Only three more to go, Mistress."

*****

Brant had pulled out of her ass early so not to put himself over the edge. Her ass was squeezing him so tightly during her climax it was all he could do not to shoot deep into her bowels. He went as long as he could but finally pulled out, pinching the head of his cock and watched Vicky shake and rock back and forth under her climatic pangs. Tim hadn't let up on the toy or his flicking of her very red and large clitoris, keeping her orgasm strong and potent. She suddenly melted into the bed again, going limp and seemingly out. Tim pulled the toy out and stopped playing. The brothers both sat back and watched what she would do. Every so often her body would shudder. It took a good minute before she finally opened her eyes and looked up at them.

jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers