The Sibling Games Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,530 Followers

Brant was afraid to touch his cock for that minute even after pinching his head in fear he would let loose, he was that turned on. He wanted to save his erection because they were less than halfway there and he needed his dick to work since his brother was out of commission. It was very difficult not to let loose inside Vicky's convulsing body. Cumming with her has been some of the best orgasms of his life, definitely the most memorable. There was just something about the way her body milked his cock as she came that made the sensations of his own climax that much better. He still had three more orgasms to get her to achieve, he told himself on the last one he wouldn't hold back.

"Yes, only three more. I don't know if I can take much more, Toys. I may need a breather and a drink before you try for a third."

"As you wish, Mistress. I'll get your drink." Brant said, knowing this would give him a few minutes to calm down.

He walked to the fridge with his cock swaying back and forth as hard as ever. The cold air chilled him when he opened the fridge naked to reach in for a coke. He took his time walking back to Vicky's room, letting his cock settle down even more. She sat up against her headboard again when he returned and handed her the cold can. She cracked it open and took a long drink.

"Wow, those two climaxes took a lot out of me. Caffeine should help. How are you boys doing?" Vicky asked.

"Wonderful, Supreme Leader," Brant answered, his cock still hard.

"You look like it," she giggled.

"Sore," Tim cut in.

"Yeah, well you worked that toy like a pro," she replied.

Brant noticed Tim's cock was softening. The pain must have been terrible and without any stimulation to speak of it began to shrink. The two brothers stood by her bed as she drank her soda and waited. Time was wasting but there wasn't much the brothers could do about it. Brant looked at the clock. Still plenty of time before two in the morning to get her to cum three more times, that is as long as she didn't pass-out before then.

*****

Once Vicky's mother had her husband's cock hard, she sucked it for a few more minutes. Making sure he would stay that way before she climbed up on. Throwing back the sheets, she tugged off her panties and straddled her husband's body, reaching back to lift his long member. She slid back onto him, not needing any stimulation for herself since the act of sucking him and thinking about that noise she had heard, had her wet and ready. His cock slid into her all the way and she sat up, grinding her body down on his rigid rod. He sat up and helped her out of her night shirt to reveal her large breasts.

His hands automatically found them as he lay back down. They were squishy in his hands, the flesh seeping through the gaps in his fingers as he squeezed and played with the ample bosom of his slightly overweight wife. She looked pretty good after having twins and then Vicky and almost being fifty. He had no complaints, enjoying the wet heat on his extensive cock as she began to slowly lift off him before sitting down with a slight hip gyration to bend him where she liked it. He tweaked her nipples between his fingers, keeping his full hand on each breast. She cooed at the stimulation and rose higher off his cock until he could see half of himself leave her glistening sex.

That blowjob had gotten his cock hard and he hoped he would be able to keep the stimulation needed to maintain his erection. His mind wandered to what his wife thought she heard and what that would mean if someone was really having sex in his house while they were gone. Either the kids were having an orgy with all their friends or they were having sex with each other. The latter made him laugh in his head with how outrageous the idea was. Even the orgy was far-fetched. It must have been just their music but at the moment he didn't care what it was since it had brought out this vixen of a wife. Tweaking her nipples harder, he settled into the bed and let his wife ride his long pole to her heart's content.

*****

Vicky let the caffeine and sugar go to work, feeling its effects by the time Tim's poor cock was completely soft. She considered letting him go and sleep. He looked miserable, and besides she would be plenty content with just Brant making sweet love to her until their parents returned. If she wanted two cocks again he could manage with the toy and still give her his anyway.

"Tim... you've had enough. You can go to your room and sleep if you wish."

"But what about the bargain? What about five times?" he asked.

"If you go you'll be leaving it up to your brother... do you trust him to get me off three more times?"

She watched Tim and Brant exchange looks. They being twins, she sensed they could almost communicate perfectly without speaking.

"I'll take your offer, Mistress... and see you two in the morning with hopefully good news. Good luck, Brant," Tim said, dropping the toy on the bed and walking out of the room.

Brant followed after him and closed the door.

"Alone at last," Vicky said with a smile as Brant turned back around.

He went to the bed quickly and bent over to kiss his sister. She gladly accepted and opened her mouth slightly so their tongues met as the kiss continued; getting hotter and feeling her with that same excitement she had felt earlier when she simply kissed him. She felt him ease himself down on the bed, half on her and half off. She couldn't miss the large cock pressed on her left leg once he was completely down. It was still hard and had been since he had first made her climax. His hands roamed her body as they kissed, finding her neck, chest, arms and stomach. She began to feel her leg getting wet from his pre-cum as the kissing and touching continued. The new excitement and soda had given her a second wind. She knew he would be up for anything as long as his dick was. Guys seem to go without sleep, food, or even self-preservation to have sex.

Finally they stopped kissing and looked into each other's eyes to rest their lips. "You know, even if I don't cum five times I think we should tell Tim I did anyway."

"You sure?" Brant asked. "You don't mind wasting the last few hours as Supreme Leader?"

"Not really... I mean I've done everything I wanted to do and even put Tim out of commission for a while. We'll probably sleep late and just have enough time to get back to normal before Mom and Dad get home anyway."

"Probably true. I'm glad you finally won. This particular game will go down as one of the most remembered for sure. I mean the things you did and ordered us to do were epic... I shouldn't have been surprised but I actually was."

"Good, I'm pleased I can still surprise you," she said, kissing him again.

"So... do you just want to go to sleep then and call it a night?" Brant asked.

"Oh no... we can't waste such a wonderful boner. I think you should make me cum one more time and you should cum with me."

"That's the best command you have given this entire time."

Brant slid over between her legs and she wrapped them around him. Their faces were a fraction apart and she kissed him at the exact moment his hard cock slid into her. He buried himself as deep as he could go and she locked her ankles around him as the kiss continued. She loved him deep and close to her, smashing her breasts against his hard, ripped chest. Not letting him move, they kissed for a few minutes entangled in the ultimate embrace with his hard cock deeply embedded in her body.

Emotionally it was perfect and she really didn't want to let him go but neither of them would achieve an orgasm without movement. She held tight for a few more seconds before releasing her legs and letting him withdraw his shaft from inside her. He thrust in slowly at first, looking into her eyes, gently easing his hard rod back deep to where their bodies smashed together once again. Vicky arched her back and lifted her legs, taking him even deeper into her body as she looked into her brother's gorgeous eyes. This was so much different than just sex. The emotional connection was impossible to deny and it made the sensations rushing through her form more poignant and powerful. Their bodies became one, connected in a fluid motion, rolling and moving to the pleasure. Touching, kissing, nuzzling and making love slowly, furthered their pleasure and connection.

She knew how good climaxing together was and she wanted the same again to cap off the perfect weekend as Supreme Leader. She wanted to feel his cock contract and spew its load deep inside of her as she climaxed along with him. His motions accelerated, bringing her closer to her climax and from his face and breathing she knew he was approaching his own as well.

Never losing eye contact, the two focused on the other as their pleasure continued to rise in perfect harmony. No words needed to be said, they both could tell when it would happen, they were that in sync. Minutes passed and Vicky's entire body was humming, heat gripped her frame, pleasure flooded her senses and all at once the culmination of their connection exploded upon her. She knew it was perfect; she knew he too was experiencing the same thing. His face had that look of pure bliss as she felt his penis shudder and explode inside of her just as her own climax crashed throughout her body. They froze, holding each other tightly as the contractions could not be contained, panting and shaking as one.

Vicky couldn't have planned a better ending to her reign if she had all the time in the world to think about it.

For several minutes they held each other, neither said anything. Their breathing finally returned to normal and Brant eased off of her to lie next to her on the bed. She ignored his seed oozing out of her; nothing could ruin the way she felt at that moment. Perfection had been achieved.

It was going to be difficult not to show how much she loved him when her parents returned. She didn't want to give herself away and knew she would have to watch herself around him. Having to wait until they went out of town to even kiss him was going to be pure torture.

Not wanting anything to ruin her perfect conclusion, she put it out of her mind and snuggled up to him, falling asleep within seconds.

*****

They never knew it but Vicky's mother climaxed the exact same time as Brant and Vicky did. She hit her peak before her husband, riding his long cock and letting the head hit her sweet spot each time she plunged down on him. She shook so violently from the thought induced climax she fell onto her husband and shook for a full minute as her pussy convulsed on his shaft deep inside of her. He let her ride the wave before rolling her onto her back. He hadn't seen his wife climax like that for a while and made it a point to ask Tim what he was listening to when Mom had called and talked to him. Vicky's dad wanted a copy of the song. Anything that had worked her up like this was well worth finding out about.

Her excitement and energy had kept him rock hard and he wasn't about to waste it. Lifting her legs, he knelt up and fed his long cock back into his wife and began to thrust away. Her large breasts rolled large circles on her chest with each thrust. This position bent his cock down and gave him the friction he needed inside her loose sex to achieve his own climax. His mind kept going back to the sound she had heard and in the moment of his lust to cum he thought about his kids having sex all around his house. It wasn't with each other but with their friends he had seen come over to the house on occasion. Some of Vicky's girlfriends were hot little numbers. His mind also wandered to what Vicky would look like naked. He remembered his wife's body all those years ago in her twenties. How tight and toned she was. How young and firm. Vicky was probably the exact image of her mother.

Suddenly, with the image of his daughter's naked body beneath him as he thrust into her, his cock exploded with a staggering climax, sending his real seed deep into his wife's sex. The nastiness of what he was thinking about overwhelmed his senses, giving him a climax he was not expecting nor could he remember the last time it felt so intense.

The guilt rushed it as soon as his cock stopped its rhythmic contractions and he got up off the bed with a sick feeling in his stomach. He couldn't believe he had just thought about screwing his very own daughter as he did his wife. What was wrong with him? He almost threw up in the bathroom before returning with a hotel towel to clean his wife up.

*****

Morning came. Tim was the first to wake. His cock was hard and the pain had awoken him. Looking at the clock it was late morning and he really had to pee. Heading to the bathroom, he relieved his bladder, having to lean over and bend his sore cock down to hit the bowl. His hardon quickly shrunk once he had urinated. He remembered the night before and the bargain. He wondered if Brant had been successful and had coaxed three more orgasms out of Vicky. Since it was so late he figured he had and that was why Vicky hadn't come to make him do something. Going to Brant's room he found it empty.

"They must have collapsed from fatigue in the same bed," he said out loud as he headed toward Vicky's room.

Cracking the door, Tim looked in and saw the two of them snuggled up together like a couple. His parents would be home in less than three hours. Tim decided to let them sleep. Even if Brant had failed, if the Supreme Leader was asleep, she couldn't order him to make her breakfast. It was a win win to let her sleep. He closed the door silently and went back to his room.

*****

Vicky woke up when Brant shifted in her bed. She panicked when the alarm clock focused in her sleepy vision. She only had an hour before her parents were supposed to be home.

"Brant! Wake up... Mom and Dad are home in an hour!"

"What? No way?"

"Serious. We slept in big time."

Brant rolled over onto her, kissed her and said, "Don't panic, Sis... we'll make it," before rolling the rest of the way off the bed. She watched his naked butt leave her room, wondering when she'd see it again.

The next hour was spent erasing any signs of The Sibling Games. Marbles were removed from the glass bowl and returned to their places in each room. Beds were made; handprints and body prints in carpet were removed. Some semen stains were washed out and the game officially ended when they heard the taxi pull up to the curb.

Vicky smiled at her two brothers and the three of them welcomed their parents home from another successful trip. She couldn't help but notice her father stiffen when she hugged him. It was odd but she quickly thought nothing of it. He took the bags to their room, almost in a hurry to be gone. Something was off with him.

Things got back to normal and the three siblings waited to hear of the next scheduled trip; all three of them wishing to be the next Supreme Leader and to reign with total supremacy once again.

jasliz
jasliz
3,530 Followers