The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 08

Story Info
Dante and Lily's Full Moon Mating Ceremony.
4.3k words
4.74
17.4k
28

Part 9 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another big shout out and thank you to my amazing editor Tex Beethoven for doing such a fantastic job editing and polishing this chapter to where it is! One of the very best yet, and he did a tremendous job! Thank you Tex and you rock my friend!

Book 1

Chapter 5

It was approaching dark, and the ceremony would begin in a few hours. One of the junior female wolves who was a stylist in the town of Whitefish had come in to give Dante a haircut and a shave, using Dante's straight razor from his kit. She left, and Dante had showered and gotten dressed in a pair of black silk dress pants and a long sleeved black silk shirt tailored close to his chest and waist.

Odin walked into the suite Dante was using today, not having access to the suite he'd been sharing with Lily until after tonight's mating. Odin was holding a small package resembling a jewelry box in his hand. He was dressed in a flowing blue dress shirt that matched his eyes, and a pair of dark slacks, looking like a powerful businessman. "It's almost time son, I came to help you finish getting ready and to walk with you down to the Ceremonial Grounds. Odin paternally helped to brush out the long mane of black hair that Dante normally had to do himself. He worked it into a tight and neat ponytail, then opened the package he'd brought with him and pulled out a platinum ponytail holder in the form of a wolf's head that was very beautiful. After allowing Dante to handle and admire it, he slid it into place and secured it.

"This has been in our family for generations, and it's time for it to become yours. Welcome to the family son, we love you and I'm proud to call you family. I know you will be the best mate Luna could ever have picked for my Lily."

Dante and Odin shook hands and hugged before heading out of the Manor House and straight ahead towards the Ceremonial Grounds.

***

The whole Pack had gathered in the Ceremonial Grounds, which consisted of a clearing at the end of an expansive green stretching a mile due east from the Manor House. The Grounds were huge, with plenty of room for everyone, surrounded on three sides by forest. Several large bonfires lit up the night and conversation was loud as everyone talked excitedly about the events of the past day and expectations for tonight's momentous ceremony.

Dante was standing tall and outwardly calm off to one side of a huge structure with no walls or roof but consisting of a rectangular area defined by several massive pillars made of gray stone. Once a person arrived inside this structure after trekking from the Manor House, he or she would find themself facing the altar, which was a massive slab of granite approximately 10' long, 5' high and 18" thick. The smooth surface of the altar was at about waist level, resting upon several large boulders, apparently arranged haphazardly, but nevertheless providing a secure and level support for the rectangular altar. Everything: pillars, altar and support, had been worn smooth by the weather over the two centuries it had been exposed to the elements.

Alpha Odin had told Dante this place of Lunar worship had been erected shortly after the Alpha of the eons-old O'Connor Pack in Ireland had sent his younger brother's family plus 25 other families of wolves from his Pack to the New World, and eager for seclusion, the cadet branch had traveled as far west from the European colonies as they could, before establishing this settlement for their own. Every Alpha and Alpha Heir mated pair had publicly consummated their union on its surface since the Pack had made this location their home about over 200 years ago.

Dante understood the significance and the solemnity of the ritual. As the full moon rose in the night sky behind Dante, he heard the Pack settle down and eventually stop talking completely.

Odin strode with great dignity from the crowd to turn and face them, standing front and center before the stone structure. He beckoned to Dante, who approached from Odin's left before turning, again to face the crowd.

The crowd was sitting or reclining on the grass according to personal preference and had left an informal aisle in the middle. Lily was now led hand in hand by her Mother, Madam Alpha Victoria, down this aisle, pacing ceremonially due east, directly towards the rising moon as well as towards the altar and her recently-discovered mate Dante.

At the sight of his beloved, Dante's heart stopped and he needed to remind himself to close his mouth. Lily was a vision in silver, and he had never seen anything in his life as beautiful as she was right now. Her blood-red hair was done up and braided in several intricate weaves with a tiger lily above her right ear and small white flowers woven into her hair in several other places. (Dante appreciated the symbology: in Hawaiian culture a flower worn above the right ear signals that a woman is 'available'. But given the time and place, Lily was making herself available to only one man: himself!) Her eyes were dark and smoky and her makeup done perfectly. Her body was wrapped in a tight silk dress with elegant spaghetti straps and a plunging neckline showing a generous inside swell of each breast. The clinging dress was tight against her stomach and hips and extended to her ankles, but with a slash on one side extending above her right knee and one on the other to just below her left knee.

Once Victoria had led Lily up to Dante she let go of her hand and turned to stand on the far side of her mate, on his right, also facing the crowd. Lily stood in front of and facing Dante as he took both her hands in his.

Dante whispered reverently to his unconsummated mate Lily, "You have never been more beautiful Lily, you're radiant, and I am more proud than ever to be your mate."

As Lily smiled back with love and tenderness, her Father addressed the Pack.

Alpha Odin's voice boomed out, "Children of Luna: Tonight as we welcome the fullness of our Mistress Luna once again, we also welcome a new Pack member and a new mating. My daughter, Alpha Heir Lily has found her mate in our newest Pack member, Dante Silvrash. Tonight, under Luna's observance we shall bear witness to the Pack's new Alpha Heir pair as they claim each other and establish their bonds. As your Alpha and with the approval of my own mate, Madame Alpha Victoria O'Connor," he paused and looked at his mate as she graciously nodded her assent, "I proclaim them Dante and Lily Silvrash!"

As Alpha Odin's booming voice proclaimed the new Alpha Heir pair and their imminent public claiming of each other, the entire Pack broke into howls, carrying the news to their Mistress Luna, sharing in her joy and asking for her blessing on this mating.

Once the din settled down, this ceremony proving to be a mix of boisterous chaos and solemnity, Dante remained facing Lily as he spoke to her loudly enough for all those assembled to hear, "Lily, I claim you as my mate. I vow to love and protect you above all others. With this sacred oath I am bound to you as one soul shared between us, to love and honor you without end. I will cherish you and seek your wisdom, as well as provide for you and care for you for all time. I swear before our Mistress Luna that my words are true and given without hesitation or doubt. More than life itself, I love you Lily."

Tears were threatening to spill down Lily's cheeks as she listened to her mate professing his love for her in front of the Pack and their Mistress Luna. Her voice melodic and clear, her response rang out to Dante and to everyone else. "And I claim you as my mate, my Dante. One soul bound and shared between us, I too vow to be the one who will never fail you and who will love you without end. I will stand by your side come what may, and never leave you alone. I will honor you and love you and cherish you. I will bear your children and be the sheath for your pain and comfort you after battle. I will lead with you and forsake all others. Before our Mistress Luna, this I swear and proclaim without hesitation and without doubt. I love you Dante, now and forevermore!"

With that, Dante crushed Lily to his chest and claimed her lips with his own, kissing her deeply and making her moan and squeeze him back with desperate need.

The Pack broke into yips and howls and growls as everyone celebrated the mating.

Dante knew he would struggle with the next part, so he had decided to block out the rest of the world for the duration and focus exclusively on Lily. It wasn't difficult at all to lose himself in her as her scent filled his nose and his hands roamed her body, squeezing and caressing everything he could touch.

Lily began to whimper in need. She ran her hands hungrily across Dante's broad chest and desperately worked the buttons of his shirt open as her mouth battled with his in an age-old dance of love and passion. She pushed his shirt off his shoulders as Dante let go of her for a brief moment, so she could remove the garment completely.

As soon as Dante was free, he wrapped his arms back around Lily, continuing to kiss and plunder her mouth with forceful ardor. He reached around to Lily's back and slowly lowered the zipper all the way down her dress. Backing away from their kiss, he gazed deeply and lovingly into the pools of her emerald green eyes, but then gazed further downward as his large hands reached up and gently brushed the thin silver straps of her dress off her shoulders, causing the upper portion to fall, pooling around her hips, leaving her small and lacy black bra exposed to his hungry view. Dante next began nibbling on her neck and an ear as he knew she loved, as he pushed the dress past her hips so it could fall to the ground.

As he straightened up, Lily's mouth started to lick and bite and suck on his neck and chest, anywhere she could reach, as her insistent fingers worked on freeing his belt and pants.

Dante was groaning and breathing hard, and as Lily attacked his trousers, he worked the catch at the back of her bra and removed it from her body, baring her large breasts to his lustful gaze. As his pants fell to the ground and he stepped out of them, his right hand enveloped her left breast and kneaded the sensitive flesh, causing Lily to whimper before kissing him again and draping herself close to him.

They had discarded all of their clothing by this point except for Dante's black boxer briefs and Lily's tiny black thong, which latter impediment Dante quickly addressed by running his large hands down her sides, hooking her panties and launching them downwards until they drifted to her feet.

Lily gasped as he reached between their hips, nimbly exploring her most intimate flesh, wetting his fingers and causing her knees to tremble. She took half a step back from Dante, grabbed his last shred of fabric and dragged it all the way down to his ankles to kneel in front of him, holding it in place while he stepped out of it.

Because of the all-encompassing desire her mate had felt for her, Lily had never before been allowed to touch his male organ: he couldn't trust himself to control his passion and refrain from taking her fully. But the need for that restraint was now at an end and Dante's swollen and impressively large member was mere inches from Lily's face and her eyes were lidded with lust as she licked her lips in a last few moments of anticipation. The fire that had been building inside of her for days was now burning hot and bright, and there was no reason to hold back. She reached out and grasped his member in her hand, bringing her lips to the tip and sensually kissing the large glans that was now hers to use as she would.

Dante's eyes were blazing as he stared at his beloved Lily kneeling in front of him, his cock in her hand and her lips upon him. Lily held the sensitive tip of her mate's cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around and around while she ran her hand up and down his shaft, squeezing gently and twisting her hand around it every now and then.

Dante's mouth had gone dry and he was gritting his teeth at the intense pleasure he had never felt before, enhanced by the emotional impact of it being his own Lily providing it.

She paused and locked gazes with Dante, her emerald green and gold eyes looking like jewels adorning her face as she tightened her lips around his cock, then suddenly plunged her mouth down as far as she could go. His eyes closed and he tilted his head back and he let forth a shout of pure lust and need into the night air as his knees went weak! He clenched his hands in her hair, trying to hold back for dear life.

While Lily's tongue traced across the tip of Dante's cock, she encountered for the first time the taste of the sweet and salty pre-cum dripping from his glans, moaning at the heady taste filling her mouth and her mind, loving everything about this encounter and her mate. She worked her mouth up and down, licking and gently nibbling on his shaft and head.

When Dante could tolerate no more, struggling not to burst, he desperately pushed Lily off of his member and pulled her up to her feet, kissing her with his hands still fisted behind her head, their tongues delving deep, massaging and caressing each other. He next lifted Lily completely off her feet, squeezing her soft, firm breasts against his hard chest as he turned and sat Lily on the edge of the altar. They kissed one final time before he disengaged and laid her prone on the flat surface.

Lily snaked her hands behind her knees to pull her legs back and wide, fully exposing herself to her mate. Her sex was dripping and swollen and virginal, clearly in need and ready to receive him.

Dante stepped between Lily's thighs as he lined himself up, his member slick with his mate's saliva. Also virginal, at long last he was ready to claim his mate!

Lily and Dante looked at each other and saw that each other's eyes were beginning to glow! Not metaphorically, not as if, but actually, physically glowing! Dante's were a silver-bluish color and Lily's were brilliant green. But regardless of unexpected and impossible phenomena, their mutual need was paramount and couldn't wait!

Her voice thick and heavy with love and passion, Lily called out to him, "Claim me Dante, I'm yours! I beg of you, claim me now and make me yours forever!"

Before she could complete her ardent plea, he slowly but forcefully pushed into her, not stopping until he had buried himself inside her to the hilt.

Lily had felt a brief burning sensation only to be replaced by waves of pleasure echoing out from her core as she felt Dante's thick and long member stretching her out and pushing into places she had never felt inside of her before. When he finally bottomed out in her and gave a final little thrust forward, she felt his tip nudge against her womb, her mind shattered and she exploded! Lily's back arched and her breasts shook and quivered, pointing toward the moon while her head was thrown back and her eyes squeezed shut. A primal scream ripped from her throat in the irrepressible howl of a woman reaching ecstasy!

Dante had begun steadily driving his cock into Lily's velvety wet depths over and over as she writhed and moaned and shook on the table in front of him. He was feeling drunk with his own pleasure in addition to the power he felt from seeing the heights of ecstasy he could drive Lily to right in front of him as their lust consumed each other!

It had taken Lily a while to return even partway back to earth due to Dante's never stopping as he continued driving into her and transporting her from peak to peak, driving her mad. But there was something even more important than her continuing bliss!

Lily sat partway up and spoke urgently, "Dante, pick me up and sit down on the edge of the altar! I want to be riding you and looking in your eyes as you fill me with your seed!"

Dante paused and groaned, hearing the lewd desires of his Lily spoken only for him. He complied quickly and once he was in place, Lily immediately started working her thighs and abdomen as she bounced up and down in her lover's lap, grinding her clit against his public bone on every downstroke and running it along his shaft on every upstroke. Dante was rapidly approaching the point of no return, reason and speech had almost completely abandoned him and he knew he was moments away from climaxing!

"Lily! I'm about to cum!" he groaned through gritted teeth.

Lily moaned to him, "Make me cum again too baby, fill me with your seed and send me over the edge!"

Lily felt Dante tense and strain beneath her as she slammed herself down upon him, grinding her pussy down, trying to get every bit of him inside her that she could. She felt him swell inside of her just before scalding hot ropes of cum blasted against her cervix, filling her to overflowing. They both lifted their heads towards the moon and roared in climax, vaguely aware of a mighty chorus of howls joining them in exultation!

Dante's eyes were like spotlights of blue and silver as the otherworldly glow that had appeared just before their joining was still spilling forth not only from his eyes but also from the symbol that had appeared on his chest the previous night. The lovers' mouths partially shifted, their teeth sharpening and growing as their instincts suddenly overpowered them, causing them simultaneously to bite deeply into each other's shoulders and necks, fully claiming each other.

As his beloved's blood filled his mouth, Dante felt a bond emerge and grow inside his mind, uniting his consciousness with Lily's, and he felt the overpowering sensations that she was feeling as if they were his own.

At the same time Lily felt the bond form in her own mind and she felt the deep, strong, relentless presence that was her mate, her warrior, fill her mind and the overwhelming pleasure and sensations he was feeling slammed into her, mixing with her own. They fed off of each other, their shared pleasure twisting and turning and building upon itself until the crescendo finally reached a new kind of climax, something indescribable but all-encompassing as they both shifted at the same time!

They had both been transported to the grassy surface surrounding the altar, and Lily was now standing between Dante and the altar as she stared into the silver eyes of her mate's great black wolf.

Dante was amazed each time he saw Lily's wolf and just how beautiful she was.

She spoke to him in the form of thoughts in his head just as she had last night: It's time to finish our mating and let our wolves play, my mate. Jump up onto the altar with me where all can witness our culmination and finish claiming me. Make me yours Dante, and take me as only you can. You mustn't be gentle with me, I need your everything with all your strength and ferocity this time! I need you to brand not only my body but my very soul and possess me as only you can, my love. Now take me! Make me howl so that Luna Herself can hear!

With that, Lily heard a dangerous possessive growl roll out of Dante's massive chest as she turned and leapt up onto the altar facing away from him, then leaned down on her forelegs and arched her back, presenting her sex to him and shifting her tail up and away.

Dante's massive form bounded up onto the altar and his nose was immediately buried in her wet and molten core, scenting both her and the mixture from their human mating deeply, his long, smooth tongue licking around and delving inside of her, causing Lily to whimper and whine in need. But then Dante could wait no longer and with a deep growl vibrating from his chest he mounted Lily, wrapping his forelegs around her chest and violently, viciously driving himself into her.

Lily screamed out Dante's name through the bond as their wolves howled in triumph for all to hear! Yes Dante, YES! Just like that, give it to me and take me! Mark my soul as yours! Don't hold back, yes yes yes yes YESSSSSSSS!!!!

12