The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Dante wrapped his powerful jaws around the back of Lily's neck, his midnight black fur mixing and contrasting beautifully with her lush white pelt in the moonlight as he forced the lupine knot at the base of his cock into Lily, seating himself.

Lily's pussy reflexively tightened down on him, trapping him within her as she climaxed in an orgasm just as powerful as any she had experience all evening, feeling herself stretch and lock around him!

Dante bellowed once again as Lily howled out her pleasure, and once again the howls of many others surrounded them as she felt her mate pump load after load of cum into her, burning her with the white-hot heat that was filling her center and spreading throughout her!

When they both finally came back to earth they realized they were locked together, but not fighting nature, they simply laid down on their sides with Dante's giant black wolf wrapping his forelegs around the body of Lily's much smaller snow-white wolf.

The fully mated pair spoke contentedly through their own private bond to each other. You were incredible, Dante! I didn't know a woman could reach those levels of ecstasy that you sent me to; you were like a god to me and I was in lust and love and awe all at the same time! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for claiming me as your mate, I love you so very much, my warrior!

Dante's confidence soared and his pride swelled, hearing his mate profess her love and her admiration of his lovemaking to him. He tenderly thought back to her, That's a good thing, because you looked like a goddess to me, and filled me with pleasure like I have never even dreamed of! You were magnificent my love, and I'm addicted to you, and can never get enough of you. Now that we belong to each other fully, I'm going to be ravaging you and making love to you every single chance I get! I hope you're ready for me!

Lily giggled and sighed in pleasure and contentment, fully sated. I will never deny you Dante, you can have me anytime and anywhere, whenever your heart desires. I will never hold anything back from you, and my body is yours to do whatever you want with in any way that you want. I belong to you and only you, forever.

Dante licked Lily's muzzle with great affection, hearing her promise such things to him. But knowing it was time, they now reached out to their Mom and Dad, letting them know that the pack could now begin the procession of meeting and learning the scent of the new Alpha Heir pair.

Dante was surprised to learn that this ritual took place while the newly mated couple was still in wolf form and still joined, but since they were locked together there was no choice about that. It took about 25 minutes, but eventually everyone in the Pack had come by and scented the newly mated couple's genitals, and even though they were still in their human forms and clothed, offered their own genitals for Dante and Lily to scent. Lycan traditions were not human ones, and it all felt perfectly natural.

As Dante finally disengaged from Lily, a massive flood of cum drained out of Lily, staining the altar with his seed and a small amount of Lily's virginal blood.

They both shifted and slowly, wearily, climbed off the altar and retrieved their clothes from Odin and Victoria, who had gathered them up during the mating ceremony so they could get dressed.

Alpha Odin and Madame Alpha Victoria congratulated their daughter and their new son before Victoria hugged Dante and spoke to him directly. "It's about time you called me Mom or something, and I officially welcome you to our family! I'm so proud of you both, and son, I want you to know you are home now. Odin and I will always love and support you and Lily!

"Now it's time for us all to head back to the clearing in front of the Manor House. There is a party scheduled to celebrate your mating, and it's high time for it to start!"

***

12