The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 24

Story Info
A date gone wrong and Dante reacts...
4.9k words
4.68
9.5k
10

Part 25 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge thank you to my editor Tex Beethoven for another amazing job and collaboration, thank you Tex you rock!!!

Book 1

Chapter 24

The rest of the week passed quickly, with their days spent in Enforcer training and learning their Pack responsibilities; time moved along rapidly, and Friday evening was once again upon them. Dante and Lily were preparing to head to the Cabin for their final weekend there until its major remodeling was finished. They had decided to leave the Chevelle here at the compound this weekend and take only Lily's truck.

When the evening rolled around and they were both released from their responsibilities, they loaded Lily's new truck and took off for the Cabin. They pulled up in front of the Cabin as the light was fading, but they could see a decent amount of work had already been done to their home. They decided to check it out fully in the morning's daylight, and soon had the truck unloaded and were inside settling in for the night.

The refrigerator was still stocked from their shopping the prior weekend so they wouldn't have to head into Whitefish unless they chose to do so for fun. The recently mated couple put together a simple but tasty dinner of shrimp scampi with mixed steamed veggies and ate it together as they chatted about their week and all that had gone on.

Dante had been able to make progress on his business during several hours spread across a few afternoons while Lily and Odin had been handling business matters for the O'Connor family business. Dante was getting more and more eager to get things off the ground. Their training was going well for them both, and they'd made a lot of progress there as well. Lily was quickly improving her strength and endurance as well as her hand to hand combat abilities and her firearms training. Dante had made fast progress on his blade work and was becoming comfortable and formidable as his wolf. He was an extraordinary trainer in firearms, and had been able to find some extra time to work with Lily on her shooting and unarmed combat skills one on one. They both taken to their Alpha Heir responsibilities like ducks to water, and everything was falling into place.

They cleaned up after dinner and decided that the long week had taken its toll and they both were in the mood to get some extra sleep that night, so they headed to bed to turn in a bit early. They curled up together, each holding the other, Lily draping herself across Dante, and they fell asleep listening to each others' soft breathing.

***

Lily was gradually emerging from a deep sleep and slowly approaching wakefulness. She didn't feel Dante against her, but she felt rather hot. She felt a tongue roll against her sex, bringing her immediately awake, moaning, rolling onto her back and spreading her legs. She threw the covers back and saw Dante between her thighs, using his mouth in the most delicious ways possible. It didn't take long for Dante's insistent lips and talented tongue to goad her to her peak, where she moaned out her passion, gripping the sheets in her hands. This was the very opposite to a rude awakening!

When she had come down, he kissed his way up her body before snuggling in next to her, holding her close and kissing her good morning, gently and tenderly this time.

A bit breathlessly Lily said to Dante, "You can wake me up like that anytime baby, that was the best wake up I've ever had!"

Dante chuckled and kissed the tip of her nose, "I think I can arrange that for you sweetie, I'm glad you enjoyed your morning wake up call."

They laid in bed for a while longer before getting up and heading to the kitchen to make coffee. They sat sipping their coffee at the kitchen table, still waking up.

Lily spoke up, "What's the plan today hunny, anything special you want to do?"

Dante thought for a moment and responded, "I was thinking we could get some shooting in this morning for a few hours, and then this afternoon and evening we could head into town and take you out to dinner on a date. What do you think?

Lily smiled broadly. "That sounds like a great idea! I've really begun to love shooting, and I know I need a lot more practice to get anywhere near your skills. We also haven't had a date since we spent the day in Whitefish a few weeks ago, so that sounds great and I can't wait! But this time you needn't buy me another wedding ring. The one I have is lovely!"

They finished their coffee and took a quick shower before getting dressed. They grabbed Lily's MRAD and holstered her Custom Carry, she was using the cross draw holster which she had begun to prefer during her firearms training this past week. Dante took her rifle case, while Lily carried along a box of ammunition.

They hiked back into the forest a way and had come upon a ridge that allowed a clear view for several hundred meters around them. It was a perfect location for Lily to practice longer shots and get more comfortable with her rifle. They spent a little time with her handgun, but she'd had lots of practice with that at the compound and they both wanted to focus the majority of their time out here on Lily's sniping.

Several hours later and Lily was doing great making fast progress, thanks to Dante's tutelage, her keen eye, and her uncanny ability to calm herself into a totally focused state. She was able to consistently shoot tight groupings center mass at 300 meters, and was getting much better about being able to place her rounds wherever she wanted and adjust to any changing conditions. They wrapped up in the midafternoon and headed back to the Cabin.

Lily was giddy. "That was so much fun, and it's even better that I'm able to start showing progress! You're a great teacher baby, and I wouldn't be doing half as well without you! Thank you, and I love doing this with you."

Dante smiled back at her, "You really are doing a terrific job baby, you're already surpassing my best expectations and I'm very proud of you! We'll make a shooter out of you yet!"

Lily and Dante hopped in the shower to clean up and get ready for their date that night in town. They both decided to dress up some and look nice for each other on their date. Dante wore a very dark red dress shirt with his collar left partially open to display his mating necklace, that he paired with a pair of black slacks and a pair of black loafers that he'd bought several weekends back but hadn't worn yet. He put on his wedding ring and tied his hair back in a tight ponytail, leaving a few strands of his hair to hang around his face. Lily looked radiant in a form-fitting knee-length red silk dress in an Asian style that complemented Dante's outfit well. She did up her hair with long thin red tendrils wisping down, framing her face perfectly. She also wore her wedding ring and mating necklace, as well as the diamond and sapphire earrings her mate had bought her, and finished off the look with strappy four inch black heels.

They climbed into Lily's truck and Dante drove them into Whitefish. He'd phoned ahead a reservation for 6:30pm at Ciao Mambo, a nice Italian restaurant so they had some time to kill once they arrived in town, so they strolled around the town doing some window shopping.

A few minutes before 6:30, they walked into Ciao Mambo and were seated at a small table lit with a candle, setting a pleasant mood. They ordered a bottle of Pinot Noir and sipped on their wine as they munched on their appetizer. Dinner was served a little while later and they dug in. Dante had ordered a blackened chicken carbonara while Lily had opted for a three cheese and meat lasagna. They finished dinner and their plates had been taken away as they relaxed for a while, chatting about this and that.

A short time later, a man dressed darkly walked into the restaurant with his hood up, partially obscuring his face. He bypassed the hostess and walked briskly into the room before lowering his hood and pulling out a gun to fire several shots into the ceiling while some of the patrons screamed!

The went quiet as he shouted, "Everyone shut the fuck up and listen! Do what I say and you'll leave with your lives tonight! Try anything or make any movements I don't tell you to, and I'll start shooting!"

Dante and Lily became very tense; they both knew that normally they could handle this threat easily, but surrounded by so many humans, they knew the danger they would pose to the people around them if they made any moves where they couldn't confidently predict the outcome. Through their bond they were trying to remain as calm as possible and discussing their options for the best way to respond.

Meanwhile the gunman was moving around the restaurant, collecting money and valuables from the patrons as he held them at gunpoint. He soon worked his way to Lily and Dante's table. His eyes lit up when he saw Lily, and a dirty sneer appeared on his face. He began reaching for one of Lily's breasts and Dante could no longer hold himself back, with his mate in danger and threatened. His left hand flashed out, grabbing the gunman's pistol while slipping his index finger between the trigger and guard so the man couldn't discharge the weapon.

Dante was out of his seat in an instant, with his right hand gripping the gunman's throat and lifting him off the ground. He spoke in a cold heartless chill of a voice audible to everyone, as the entire had restaurant had gone silent in fear.

"It was a mistake for you to come here tonight. It was a mistake to threaten and harm these people here tonight. And above all, your greatest mistake was to threaten my wife, you worthless piece of shit!" Dante's voice had been growing in volume as he spoke until by the end he was nearly yelling. "Luna must have placed me here to ensure that you'll never make such mistakes ever again."

By now the man's gun had fallen to the floor and Dante grabbed the man's right upper arm with his left hand. With a mighty yank, Dante jerked the man's left arm down so hard that he ripped the man's arm completely out of his shoulder as a loud pop and ripping sound echoed through the room!

The gunman tried to scream in agony, but it came out as no more than a gurgle as Dante released the gunman's arm. Now suspended only by the man's shirtsleeve, his arm hung limply at his side. In desperation the gunman reached back with his other hand and pulled a large hunting knife from a sheath at the small of his back.

Dante's right arm had blocked his view and he saw a flash of metal at the last moment, cursing himself for his carelessness as the blade flashed across his right arm, biting deep. But before the gunman could finish drawing the blade across his arm, he heard Lily scream, "Dante!!!!"

At this, Dante closed his fist as fast and hard as he could around the man's throat and the shocked restaurant patrons and staff could all hear his neck crush and bones break as the late gunman went limp and hung loosely in Dante's grip.

Dante cursed and dropped him to the floor as Lily jumped up, racing around the table to him, desperately frightened for her love. She quickly and tightly wrapped her linen napkin around his forearm to stanch the flow of blood that was running down his arm.

The rest of the room was in pandemonium, but within just a few minutes, local law enforcement appeared with guns drawn and rushed into the room to see the dead gunman laying on the floor next to his gun and knife, with his neck crushed and his head and arm at odd angles.

A number of people were screaming and weeping hysterically, but eventually the restaurant was calmed down and order was restored. It took several hours before the police were done questioning everyone, especially of course Dante and Lily. They offered to call an ambulance for Dante to carry him to the hospital, but Dante steadfastly refused, explaining he would deal with it at home.

Dante and Lily had finally managed to make it into their truck and begin the drive back to the Cabin. (The restaurant of course had refused payment for their meal.)

Since Dante was injured, although they both knew not for long, Lily had the wheel and they drove in silence for a while before she finally spoke softly, "That really scared me tonight, Dante."

He frowned, taking her hand in his holding it, "Baby, I was never really in any danger. You know it's going to take a lot more than a guy with a gun and a knife to hurt me seriously, let alone kill me. It really wasn't that big of a deal."

Lily sighed, still upset, "Intellectually I know that, I really do. But I've never seen you in danger before, let alone hurt. Even though I also know it's only a nasty gash on your arm that will probably be healed by morning. Nevertheless I didn't like it, not one bit, and it was even worse that I didn't do anything to keep you safe, either! I would have helped if I could, but it all happened so fast I didn't even have time to think!"

Dante squeezed her hand and smiled at her, trying to cheer her up. "I do understand, love. I hadn't ever seen you in a dangerous situation either, besides pulling you out of your wrecked truck, and at the time I didn't know you, so it didn't have the same impact. When I saw the sick look on that bastard's face and saw him reaching for you and threatening you, I came alive and just responded. I can't stomach the thought of you being threatened for even a moment, let along actually hurt, and by then I was already sick with worry, trying to figure out how to keep you safe without endangering everyone else or doing anything to give away our people's secret. I hated that feeling just as much as you did, and I don't want us to have to deal with anything like that again anytime soon."

Lily finally smiled and rubbed his hand with her right thumb, taking comfort in the contact. "You're right baby, and you were amazing at handling it and keeping me safe, I just wish you hadn't been hurt in doing so. I thought when you 'speculated' to the police that the only way you could have yanked that guy's arm off and crushed his neck must have been hysterical strength, was a stroke of genius!

"We'll take a look at your arm when we get home. I know you heal fast, but I still want to make sure everything is ok, so just let me fuss over you some, alright?"

Dante leaned over the center console and kissed her cheek. "If it will help you feel better, then that's just fine, sweetheart. You may pamper me to your heart's content."

They arrived home a little later and Lily dragged Dante into their bathroom and turned all the lights on before cautiously pulling Dante's ruined shirt off him. There was still an open gash about 10" long running diagonally across his right forearm, trailing up to the lower part of his bicep. It was apparent it was already starting to heal though, and Dante wasn't worried at all, though Lily wouldn't leave it alone.

"I agree with you it will be mostly healed by morning," Lily said, "but I'm not leaving it like this. I'm going to clean and bandage it and then we'll get a good night's rest; it's already after 1am and it's been a long night."

Lily was quick and efficient and before Dante knew it, his arm was cleaned and bandaged, and they were lying together with Lily in her normal spot. She kissed his chest and said to him softly, "I love you Dante, thank you for always taking care of me and keeping me safe. Dream of me tonight, lover, as I will of you."

Dante kissed the top of her head, "Always baby, I will always keep you safe and I do dream of you every night, my love. Meet me in my dreams and I'll see you there."

***

From restless dreams, Dante suddenly came wide awake with a loud groan, his body convulsing. He woke just soon enough to feel Lily's mouth descend on his cock to its base (again? he wondered) as she took him deep into her throat and he seized up and shot his cum straight down her throat and into her belly. With Lily's lips still wrapped around the base of his cock and her tongue reaching out to lick his balls as he continued pulsing in her mouth and yelling out, "Oh FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!"

When he came down to earth, Lily pulled her mouth off of him and crawled up his body to lay completely on top of him nose to nose, smirking. She grinned down at him, "I wanted to return the favor from yesterday morning, as well as to reward my hero, since I didn't get a chance last night. You were sleeping so soundly I almost got you to cum while you were still out of it, hehehe. So, good morning my love, and I hope you liked your thank you!"

Dante laughed and wrapped his arms around her as he kissed her deeply, tasting Lily and just a hint of his own salty essence. He had never cared one way or another about tasting it, so it didn't bother him as it did many other guys.

When they had crawled out of bed, Lily once again dragged Dante into the bathroom so she could check his wound before they did anything else that morning. She peeled the bandage off and they both saw that it was now just a faint red line across his arm, and soon it would be completely gone, leaving behind not even a trace of a scar. Lily sighed in relief, knowing she'd been worrying more than she needed to, but it still helped her feel better to fuss over him.

They jumped in the shower and started to clean up. Even though his mate had just drained Dante dry a short while ago, he was getting worked up all over again, running his soapy fingers all over her soft athletic curves and through her silky folds and between the firm globes of her ass.

Lily began kissing his neck and biting gently on the scar of his mating bite, sending shocks through him. He captured her lips with his and kissed her deeply, invading her mouth with his tongue, insistently forcing her to bend to his will. They made out for several minutes before Dante picked her up in his arms. Lily was forced against the back of the shower and reached up to grab the shower head for something to hang onto.

Dante lined himself up and pushed forward, forcefully burying himself within the soaked velvet vise of her tight pussy.

Lily grunted and gasped, feeling him pushing against her cervix, loving the feeling of him stretching her and pushing deep inside of her like nothing ever had before, and where nobody but her Dante would ever be permitted to trespass.

He continued to piston strongly in and out of her, loving to hear the lewd noises her sex made as he fucked her and as Lily gasped and moaned into his ear. He was biting and sucking on her neck, driving Lily wild, while his cock was driving her towards an incredible orgasm.

Lily started to feel it in her toes as it ran up her legs, and when it reached her thighs, she started to quiver and her legs started shaking before finally... it hit her center and she arched her back and screamed out her completion! "Fuck me baby! Oh my god, YESSSSSSSS! Breed me my love, fill me with that hot cum and breed me, goddammit!!"

Hearing Lily's dirty words and hearing her demanding him to impregnate her (even though they both knew he couldn't right now), still pushed him over the edge. He growled deep in his chest right next to her ear, and buried himself as deep as he could, shooting his load deeply into her hungry cunt.

Dante had Lily pressed tightly against the shower wall as she panted into his ear, shaking from the aftershocks of her orgasm. Feeling him cum inside of her was always one of her favorite moments of having sex with him.

He slowly lowered her back onto her weak legs and held her upright under the hot water as she regained her balance and strength. He placed gentle small kisses all over her face and neck, causing her to giggle while her sleepy smile made his heart melt.

They finished the shower with Dante washing her hair, which always made Lily feel loved and spoiled, especially when he sweetly dried her off afterwards and pampered her.

12