All Comments on 'The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 24'

by DaddyIrishman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mollyhousemousemollyhousemousealmost 6 years ago
so glad you're back

i was so happy to see the most recent chapters uploaded today! Sir has given me time to read tonight, so i am spending time with Dante and Lily!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Welcome back!

It's so good to have you posting once again, and as always, it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re-visit

i think you need to re-visit the restaurant....possibility of alliance, security work, or for them never to return. your options and choices

PileatedWPPileatedWPalmost 6 years ago
What happened here

This was a difficult chapter to swallow after all the Dante great warrior build up. Seriously he ripped the guys arm off, crushed his throat, swore in Luna's name and sold it off as an adrenaline rush? From the build up you have given Dante, one sharp blow to the head should have incapacitated him. So not true to character.

Then they didn't notice the new driveway, garage and foundations for two new rooms on Saturday and explored them on Sunday?

And I will only mention this once but it has bugged me from the get go, IMHO red haired beauties look horrible in red dresses and outfits. I googled a request for pictures and even the stars don't pull it off well.

I really enjoy your story but this chapter just didn't fit with the previous ones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous