The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dante heard Astrid and the other Hellhounds through the bond.

My Luna, I don't know if there has ever been a lycan in history as big as you our Silver King! You are magnificent, I can't imagine the devastation you cause in a fight. I'm glad you're on our side and leading our Pack, again we are honored by you and your accomplishments.

Dante chuffed in embarrassment and amusement while Lily preened hearing the accolades of her magnificent mate. Dante responded humbly trying to brush it off though he was getting used to everyone's response when they saw him.

I can hold my own pretty well in a fight, though I dunno if I'm the biggest our race has seen or not. It's not too big a deal, let's get going and hunt some Prong Horns.

Alpha Mary, Dante and Lily all lead the Pack on a strong run, though Dante and Lily were taking it fairly easy in truth since they had more than a bit of an advantage over everyone else. About an hour later they came across a herd of around 150 antelope. Mary took off along the right side of the herd while Lily went left boxing them in. Dante's became a blur as he headed into the main section of the heard and tore into the antelope taking down two ripping out their throats on his way to a large male before taking him in his powerful jaw and snapping his neck. Mary had also taken down a large doe on the rift side while Lily had slashed ones throat and then taken down another in her jaws like her mate. The rest of the Pack and Hellhounds tore into the main herd and took down several more. By the end there were over a dozen kills and plenty of meat to feed the whole Pack and their guests. It took about an hour and a half but eventually everyone made it back to the clearing near the Ranch House but far enough away from the cattle and horses to not upset them and make them nervous. A huge bonfire had been built in their absence and the carcasses were dressed and seasoned lightly in oil and salt and pepper and sage and thrown into the coals to roast for several hours.

Dante and Lily took this opportunity to trot off and fine some privacy in the high grass to mate as wolves since they rarely got the chance to do so. Lily was voracious and urged Dante to take complete control of her and dominate her wolf before finally sliding his thick shaft into her and locking them together with his knot. They made love viciously with each other for some time before Dante finally gave in and roared out a thundering howl that split the night followed by a piercing wail from Lily's wolf that could only be known as a female coming to complete fulfillment and the heights of ecstasy. They bedded down and cuddled together for quite some time as Dante and Lily cleaned each other until Dante's knot finally shrank enough for him to slip out of Lily. An hour after they had left they returned to camp to the applause and howling of the other Pack members.

Dante chuffed while Lily preened showing off to all the gathered females as she ran herself up and down her mate showing her ownership of her mate and her love for him.

Eventually most everyone had shifted back and dressed again. Some of the Pack has gone around and collected and stored everyone's clothes when they first shifted and left, so it was easy for them to change back. Everyone was having fun and relaxing and dancing and enjoying the night. Lily and Dante had wound up sitting next to Mary and chatting with her. She filled them in on what the party would be like tomorrow.

"We will start the party late morning with some good old fashioned fun with guns and do some shooting. You'll see me having some fun with my six shooters and I noticed that both you and Lily carry pistols as does Astrid and Hilde and Brynhild and Freyish, so we will setup some targets and let everyone do some shooting. Dante told me Lily that you have training as a sniper so since you have your rifle we can setup some long range shots for you too. After that we're gonna do some classic bull riding and the littles will have some fun doing mutton busting before we get to the barrel racing competition. We do it a little differently here and it's become extremely competitive since instead of using horses, we shift into our wolves and do barrel racing as wolves and see who can get the fastest time. We'll do a big old barbecue in the evening where we do whole hog roasts, brisket, sausage, ribs and a whole mess of sides and beer and whiskey. We'll wrap up the night with a treat as we are going to do a bit of a saloon burlesque show, so have some fun and think about if you want to be involved or not. I'm going to be doing a sexy little number myself so stay tuned for more."

Mary had a sexy twist to her lips as she laid out the next days plans and evening's entertainment. She could tell Dante and Lily were game and would be coming up with something as they smirked at each other and smiled at the little pistol that was Mary.

A while later the antelope were ready and everyone dig in savoring the delicious meat and fresh game that was perfectly roasted. Once everyone was fat and happy they put out the bonfire that had burned down and everyone retired for the night, looking forward to being able to sleep in a bit tomorrow before starting the party.

***

The next morning after breakfast Lily and Dante along with Mary and Zack and the Hellhounds and several other Pack members were at the shooting range. Mary was putting on a great performance doing trick shots with her Colt six shooters and showing she was a very accomplished markswoman.

After a while Mary came and spoke to Dante.

"I have no doubt that you're extremely talented with your iron, think you could put on a show for us and show off a bit?"

Dante grinned before he answered, "Oh I think I can come up with something."

He heard Lily giggle at that before he setup some silhouette targets, 4 in front of him about 25 yards out. He spoke softly to Lily who grinned and then blindfolded him.

She backed away and stood with Mary and her Hellhounds and spoke quietly.

"You are going to see something special, I've never seen or known anyone with a mastery of weapons quite like my Dante and this will be a treat. Don't blink otherwise you'll miss it."

Dante took a few deep cleansing breaths centering himself and entering his state of no-mind. Without warning he drew both of his Spartans and in one continuous roar that only lasted a moment sent all 16 bullets downrange into the targets. No one assembled save for Lily had ever seen such a feat and such fast shooting. Dante took his blindfold off and grinned at everyone before they all marched down to look at the targets. Every target had four perfect holes all grouped tighter than a quarter in each targets head. Mary's eyes were wide as were the Hellhounds.

Mary turned on Dante with her jaw hanging open. "What the fuck was that?! I've never seen anything like it and I thought I was one helluva shooter, but that was simply astonishing. I'll be happy to go into battle at your side whenever we are called to do so, can't wait to see you work in a war environment. I bet it's a deadly and macabre form of art after seeing that!"

Astrid and Freyish and Hilde and Brynhild all voiced similar statements while Lily had wrapped herself along Dante's side loving hearing the praise for her incredible mate.

Everyone continued to shoot some more for a while longer when Mary approached Lily and let her know that she had some of her Pack setup some long range targets for her and that everyone wanted to see her shoot.

Dante had brought Lily's MRAD with them and helped her set it up on the range. He got out the spotters scope and gave Lily the information and windage information. The steel target was setup at 1500 yards and it would be a very impressive shot for her and everyone was anxious to see what she could do. It was a rare occurrence in Wyoming in the fact that there was hardly any breeze at all that afternoon.

Lily dialed in her scope and focused her breathing and entered her shooters trance. A short time later the rifle barked and the first round was sent downrange with a distinct ping sounding as the bullet struck the target. Four more shots and four more pings in less than a minute and Lily broke her shooters trance and made her weapon safe and stood up smiling.

Everyone applauded at the impressive shots while one of the Pack rose out on an ATV and brought the target back. Grouped in less than a silver dollar size were the five impacts from the rounds she fired and everyone was extremely impressed, most of all Dante at his incredible wife and mate.

"You did amazing baby, you are amazingly skilled now and I know you'll always have my back and protect me and our Pack. Great job!"

Mary slapped her on the back laughing, "Damn girl you can shoot! Show them boys that you are more than capable handling such a big weapon, woohoo!"

Lily grinned saucily at her and the other women, "I thought I already did that last night on the prairie."

Everyone including Dante and the other men and women roared in laughter and whooped at the play.

***

The afternoon was spent on the Ranch watching bull riding where Mary showed her mastery of all things cowgirl and rodeo related by riding the bull for the longest time of the day, though Astrid and Hilde both had very impressive times. All of the Hellhounds took a ride on the bull and did very well as did many of the Pack too. Lily chose not to ride since she was pregnant and didn't want to risk anything which made the Hellhounds and Dante very happy and relieved that they wouldn't have to argue with her to try and stop her.

Watching the littles do mutton busting was a blast and a laugh riot with everyone enjoying the fun and games and were having a great day.

The last event of the afternoon before the big BBQ and out roast was barrel racing, wolf style. It took a while as a large part of the Pack participated but so far Zack had posted the best time of 1 minute and 2 seconds with Astrid just one second behind him and most of the other Hellhounds just a few seconds after that. Lily had declined not wanting to potentially trip and land on her stomach and exposed baby bump.

Mary was to go next and then Dante as guest would be the last to go. Mary took off like a rocket and dig in deep in the corners racing around the barrels before finally crossing the finish line and the first competitor of the day to get a time below 1 minute. She posted a time of 5( seconds and her Pack was cheering wildly for her.

Dante and Lily and many others congratulated her on a great performance and time to beat. Dante shifted and got into position to start. The buzzer sounded and he tore into the earth propelling himself faster and faster like lightening. He kicked up huge sprays of dirt as he bit deeply into the corners racing around the barrels. He crossed the finish line and shifted back. Everyone was roaring at the incredible time he posted and seeing such a massive wolf tear through the course at warp speed was an awesome sight to behold. Mary walked up cheering and Co granulated him.

"Well I'll be damned, that's the fastest anyone has ever done that and you posted 45 seconds, hell yeah! I doubt that time will ever be beaten since no one has ever come close to it before. Good job cowboy."

By the end of the fun it was time to eat and everyone was thrilled for the huge BBQ. Dante was starved after using up so much energy today as well as everyone skipping lunch to prepare for the huge dinner. He ended up going through a massive amount of food, an entire rack of ribs, many sausages, brisket and a huge portion of pulled pork from the roasted hog. Not to mention the corn bread, potato salad, deviled eggs and many other treats.

After everyone had eaten they were all sitting around relaxing and having a nice evening. Mary had broken out a bottle of Stagg Jr. whiskey which was at 143 proof and her and Dante were making serious headway into it getting a bit buzzed before the burlesque performance that was coming up. Lily and Mary and Dante were laughing and chatting and having a wonderful time. Dante and Lily hadn't been to a big party since their Mating Ceremony and were loving having a break from everything that was going on with the upcoming war and their lives. It was also good as it was building a strong and healthy relationship with their allies and that was always good for morale.

When darkness finally fell it was time for the main event and Mary led everyone into a large barn that had been converted into a stage and saloon for the night. There were lights, a sound system, stage, seating, a bar and even a dancing pole on stage.

Everyone got settled in and the first act came up on the stage. It was a group of men from the Pack dressed as sexy cowboys who were dancing to a choreographed number losing pieces of their outfit to Luke Bryan's Kick the Dust Up. All of the ladies were hollering and shouting at the stage for the men to lose their clothes and by the end they were just wearing a tight pair of red boxers. A few of the ladies who were mates to some of them even stripped their bras off and threw them on stage at their mates while everyone hollered and laughed.

It was a great start to the evening and showed that there would be a lot of adult entertainment tonight. A group of ladies came out on the stage next and did a female version of what the men had just done slowly losing their clothing as well as they danced and gyrated to Big and Rich's Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy).

A few more performances were done before Astrid and Brynhild and Hilde and Freyish got on stage as a surprise for a number they were going to do. The pounding beat of Awolnation's Sail poured out as they were all in small black unmentionables grinding against each other and dancing around on the stage. Astrid has turned around and bent over showing the audience her fantastic as while Bryn slapped it hard causing her to squeal. The song wrapped up with the four of them crouching down and squeezing their breasts. It was a red hit performance and everyone went wild for it.

Lily had glanced at Dante and noticed he was trying hard to keep his expression neutral so as not to earn his mates ire. Lily lightly whacked him on the arm.

"You just like being surrounded and guarded by beautiful women don't you stud! You can look but you won't fare well should you ever touch..."

Dante turned to her and smiled before kissing her deeply after pulling her onto his lap.

"I only have eyes for you Lily and want no one else my love. No one can tempt me like you do and I never want to be with anyone but you. You know that you sexy little wolf."

Lily purred as she snuggled into his chest kissing his neck.

There was a short break so Dante grabbed a beer and a shot of Jack for himself and a coke for Lily since she was pregnant. The girls had joined Dante and Lily again and were being praised by them both for their erotic performance on stage. All of them were a bit red being back in front of their Alphas but still had a lot of fun regardless and enjoyed the praise.

Everyone had returned to their seats but Mary was nowhere to be found. The lights dimmed and a spotlight came on stage and lit up the next act and it was Mary herself. She had on a tan cowboy hat with elaborate feathering on the band around it, her blond hair was down and wavy and she had on a tight tan leather vest with fri he that was barely containing her breasts. Down below she had on a pair of purple silk panties that were barely big enough to cover her sex and was wearing tan chaps and snakeskin cowboy boots.

It took a moment to notice she was holding a bull whip but she stepped up and called out to the crowd.

"Hang onto your hats boys and don't catch any flies in those open mouths of yours!"

With that the music started and it was Def Leppard's Pour Some Sugar on Me. Mary started dancing and twirling to the beat cracking her whip in time with the clapping and music as she made every man in the audience groan and several of the women cheer. Halfway through the song she wrapped the whip around her waist and stripped off her vest to show everyone her firm and peer breasts glistening with a sheen of sweat as she bounced and danced unashamedly on the stage running her hands up and down herself cupping her breasts and slapping her ass and putting on an incredibly erotic show. As the music ended she kneeled down spreading her legs wide and stuck her hand down her panties and gasped right before the lights went off and the stage went dark. Everyone stood and was yelling and shouting their approval, her Pack loving her act and the show she put on with many of the guys hoping their Alpha May pick them for a bit of fun that night.

A few minutes later Mary returned them fully dressed and a bit sweaty from her dance. All of the women congratulated her and told her what a sexy dance it was and how hot it made them.

Laughing Lily told Mary, "That was amazing and really sexy. I had to hit Dante to remind him to pick his jaw up off the floor and who he was supposed to be looking at. That was fantastic, you go girl!"

Mary smiled and strutted up to Dante running her finger down his chest and putting on a little pout.

"Did ya like what ya saw big boy? I bet you did..."

Dante not wanting to get in trouble with either woman settled for smiling and pumping his eyebrows up and down before he smirked and laughed.

It was Lily's turn next and then Dante would finish off the night. Neither of them knew what the other was doing and wanted things to be a surprise.

Lily left to get ready for her turn and about 15 minutes later the stage lights lit up red and Lily strode our onto the stage in a sexy nurses outfit and started dancing to the music of Theory of a Deadman's Bad Girlfriend. The song hit Dante and he instantly flashed back to their vacation in New Orleans and saw in his mind a vision of Lily absolutely wrecked and leaking his cum from her swollen lips and she was shivering in pleasure.

He snapped back to the present and saw his mate peeling off the nurse outfit to reveal skimpy blood red underwear and bar underneath as she twirled around the pole and made every man in the audience pant in lust wanting her. She grabbed the pole and squatted down slapping her as on each cheek leaving clear red handprints on them before she jumped up and grabbed the pole falling back and spinning around it while holding onto it with her legs doing an amazing job and being sexy as hell. Near the end of the song she stripped off her bra and covered her chest with her hands to finish the dance with her perfect ass to the audience and looking over her shoulder with a sexy look on her face. The stage went dark and everyone got to their feet to cheer and clap and roar their approval. The lights came up and there was a brief intermission before Dante would go on stage.

Lily came out to long and loud applause and made her way to Dante and Mary and everyone. When she reached him Dante bent her over in a deep sip and kissed her passionately and voraciously showing her how much he enjoyed her act. When he finally brought her up she smiled at everyone before loudly calling out.

"If that's how you treat me, I'll dance like that for you anytime stud!"

Everyone laughed and appreciated the humor. Mary came up and hugged her and told her just how fantastic she looked up there and what a great job she did.

Dante excused himself and left to get ready for his act which was the last one of the night. The girls chatted and talked about their dances and the other acts and had fun. A little while later the stage went dark and when it came on all of the ladies in the audience went wild! Dante was standing in the spotlight wearing just a straw cowboy hat and his black cowboy boots with a guitar strategically placed over his personality. No one could quite tell if he was totally naked or if he was wearing something rather small behind the guitar. Lily heard Mary say something behind her and turned to catch what it was.