The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me running sideways Matilda, that man looks gooooood, mmmmmm!"

Lily agreed and turned to focus back onstage. Dante stepped up to the mic with a big grin on his face and spoke.

"I'm going to do a little song for everyone tonight and this is for all the beautiful women in the audience tonight and my mate. I think the song is appropriate."

He started playing and moving around while keeping himself covered to Randy Newman's You Can Leave Your Hat On. Dante was doing some great dancing on stage and some tricky guitar work to make sure he was always covered but giving one helluva good peep show to everyone while he sang the lyrics of the song and played. About halfway through he turned around and shook his ass showing everyone that he was in fact naked which was met with a chorus of screams and shrieks and even a few undergarments thrown at him. When the song ended the applause was long and loud and Dante bowed. When he stood up he decided to be extra cheeky and spun the guitar around his neck by the strap and gave everyone a very brief glance of his very impressive manhood which got all of the audience yelling and telling him to do it again and many raucous cat calls. He left the stage with his well defined ass showing to the crowd as he walked off.

A short while later he rejoined the audience and found Lily and the rest of the girls. Lily walked up to him with a haughty look on her face before she pressed herself tightly to her mate running herself provocatively against him. She leaned down and bit his chest before she stepped back and spoke.

"That was sexy as hell and perfect, even at the end when you showed off what's mine and mine alone. Everyone loved it and it was great, BUT that will be the last time you go showing anyone else that lovely cock that belongs to me in a sexy dance. Do I make myself clear Mr. Silvrash..."

Dante was holding his breath wondering how much trouble he was going to be in with his feisty mate but when he saw Lily grinning at the other ladies around he let it out and smiled.

"Yes dear, it's yours and only yours. But only if you treat me right and give me some good loving tonight my Emerald Queen."

Lily sauntered up to him and hopped into his arms kissing him deeply and she ground herself against him. She came up for air before she responded.

"Is that answer enough for you stud?"

Everyone around laughed as Dante set her back down and started talking with everyone. It was getting late and they knew they had to be up early tomorrow morning to go back to the airport and head to Philly and their next stop, so Dante and Lily and the Hellhounds said their good nights and retired for the night.

The next morning they were up early and had one final hearty country breakfast of chicken fried steak and eggs with hash browns before they climbed in the vehicles with Mary and Zack and headed back to the airport. On the ride back the wrapped up the details of what would be happening in the next weeks and to expect a call with a time and place for the next allies' council and to be ready.

They were dropped off at the airport and Dante and Lily and Astrid and Hilde and Freyish and Brynhild climbed into the jet and pointed the nose into the air and took off...

***