The Sky Kingdom Ch. 03

Story Info
Young Sorcerer embarks on a journey of discovery.
4.1k words
4.76
29.4k
18

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, so let's say I agree to keep you on a trial period, what do you mean by servicing me? I asked, curious about what it might entail.

She anxiously looked up at me from her kneeling position, tears now faded away, as she reached up her hand to rest on the still burgeoning tent at my crotch.

"Let me show you Master."

I sat frozen in the armchair staring down at the stunning slave as she stroked her hand against my crotch causing tingles all over my body. She suddenly drew back and began undoing the buttons of the shirt I'd given her.

"Scarlett, there is no need," I implored.

"No Master, we need to start things as we mean to continue," she said as she unceremoniously threw the shirt away and I was left admiring her exquisite nudity as she knelt before me.

She then nonchalantly began tapping her fingers along my cock before taking it in a soft grip through my trousers as I shuddered with pleasure and squirmed away.

"Master, are you sure you want me to continue?" Scarlett asked looking up at me innocently.

I was worried by how I would sound at this point so nodded my approval. She smiled up at me as her hands found the clasp of my trousers and she effortlessly released them before pulling them along with my underwear down my legs. I moaned with pleasure as she reached up and took hold of my already firmly erect cock from its base. She then leaned down to tentatively lick right across the tip of my pulsing cock, tasting the tiny droplet of liquid resting there from my arousal. It was ecstasy and I felt my cock harden even further. She licked across the tip once more as she flirtatiously looked up at me holding my gaze as she began to take me further into her mouth.

While maintaining her hold on me she began to move her hand up and down while licking and sucking as I realised I was quite literally in the hands of an expert. I felt the slow build of an orgasm as she held her pace slowly bringing me untold pleasure. Using her free hand she then reached under my balls to stroke the area just behind causing an explosion of ecstasy as I felt myself shooting my load into her mouth as pleasure ripped through my body and she continued to suck.

In the after affects I felt myself slump into the chair as Scarlett dutifully finished cleaning me up with her mouth before settling back on her haunches with evident satisfaction at my reaction.

"Was that to your liking Master?" she asked as I felt a little lightheaded.

"That was quite something." I whispered back.

"Would Master like a massage to relax?"

It was the last thing I was expected to be asked but given how addicted I had just become to her touch I subconsciously nodded my head. She calmly stood taking my hand, pulled me up and led me over to the bed as I admired her perfect bottom.

"Please lie face down Master," Scarlett asked before helping me onto the bed and causing me to jump as she took hold of my semi-erect cock and positioned it so I didn't accidentally hurt myself while lying down. I heard the sound of a chest opening before I felt her jump up beside me on the bed.

"This might be a little cold," Scarlett informed me as I felt her lather a cool liquid on my back startling me. I felt as she climbed over me and positioned herself above my thighs as she began to skillfully knead my back and shoulders. She proceeded spend the next half hour moving around me dutifully ironing out knots and leading me into a state of relaxed bliss.

I felt a sudden shift in the massage as Scarlett's fingers began to rub up the inside of my thigh as she traced a bolt of pleasure towards my crotch. The pleasure jumped as she traced a line up my perineum and over my buttocks before looping back around to continue the same motion as my cock came back to life. As Scarlett evidently noticed the success of her actions I felt her move towards my head before she whispered into my ear,

"Master, can you turn over for me."

"Hold on Scarlett," I bit out as I quickly rolled onto my side surprising Scarlett.

She slipped off the bed and resumed her usual kneeling position, "What's wrong Master did that not feel good?"

"It felt amazing," I said, "but if I let you continue I won't be able to leave this bed all day!"

She smiled up at me, "What's wrong with that Master? If you keep me around then I can serve you like this all the time."

I rolled off the bed, slipping on a pair of trousers, before making my way over to the box my father's Seneschal Jasper had given me.

"That's just it, Jasper told me that I needed to use what is in this box once I'd decided whether to send you away or not," I explained.

"What do you mean Master?" Scarlett asked looking suddenly nervous.

"I'm thinking that I'd like to keep you around a while longer" I said as I beckoned her to follow as I walked over to a table and chairs by the door and placed the box on the table. She followed and for the first time proceeded to sit down on the chair opposite me rather than kneeling.

"It's a lovely box," she said nervously as she ran her fingers over it, "but Master, do you mean that you want me to stay? More than just a trial" she asked with a hint of hope on her face.

I smiled at her in answer before reaching out and slowly lifting the lid. I was instantly drawn to an intricate inscription on the underside but was confused by the array of gold rings inside. Nestled between the rings was a small string of keys which I pulled out first.

"Those are my keys," Scarlett exclaimed.

"Your keys?"

"They are the keys to my belt and collar so you can...you know," she looked down before blushing again.

I passed the key over to her, "I think these are yours then."

She pushed my hand back, "No Master, that's not how this works."

I didn't bother fighting her so put them back before pulling out the tangle of four gold rings bemused at what they could be. Scarlett on the other hand gasped as I laid them out.

"I think that's Galatrean crystal Master," she said excitedly and began to explain, "we used something similar to these during my training, they are quite rare though."

"What exactly are they?" I asked as my interest was piqued.

"Can I touch them please master?"

"Go for it Scarlett," I confirmed liking her name on my tongue more and more.

She picked up the largest ring, a large white and gold band with a d-ring set with a variety of gems running through a band in the middle, and pointed to the one of the small ruby red gems set into it, "I think these are Galatrean crystals, they were originally used by healers but of course the Kingdom found a way to adapt them to Slavery," she said with a sarcastic roll of her eyes.

"Collars?" I asked.

"Yes Master, this is a magical slave collar, and I'd imagine a very expensive one."

She then picked out some of the other smaller bands and dropped two identical much thicker ones on the table.

"These are cuffs, but I'm not sure why they have crystals in them," and finally she held up a thinner band with just one of each crystal type on it, "and I'd assume this bracelet is for the holder."

"But what are they all for?" I asked with my limited knowledge.

"Well, as I understand it the healers used to wear a band of Galatrean crystals with a connecting band which allowed them to attach it to a patient and feel what was going on inside their body," she explained. "The slave owners of the Kingdom soon realised that they could be adapted as a tool for pleasure slaves and began to build them into slave collars. The practice took all the supply and they became too expensive for medical uses," she said slightly exasperated.

"So, these are meant for me to use with you," I inferred.

"Maybe, I think they can help me to get to know what you'd like better Master," she said looking at me with flirtatious eyes.

A little flustered I quickly changed the topic "You seem to have an interest in healing, was that part of your training?" I enquired.

"I wish Master, I was meant to be assigned to a medical program as part of my higher education...but I didn't get a say in that," she said looking a little sorrowful as she picked up the collar and ran it through her fingers.

"My primary core is healing," I said as I reached and rested my fingers on her forearm "maybe you can train to be my assistant?" I said giving her a smile.

"What do you mean by primary core master?" she asked.

"My Sorcerer spectrum tests showed it was my strongest branch," I replied.

Her eyes went wide as she exclaimed "You're a Sorcerer?"

"Last time I checked, but I am still yet to go through my training though so only basic things."

"The hands...your cold hands becoming warm that was your magic?"

I smiled back in confirmation. As she looked back down at the collar in her hands and her eyes widened as she had some sort of realization. "Where did this come from Master?" she rushed out.

"I think it is a gift from my Uncle, why do you ask?"

"These just look similar to those from the Royal Collection is all."

"What is so special about that collection?" I worried after hearing the 'Royal' aspect to it.

"I've only heard rumours Master, but the Royal Concubines are meant to be most beautiful, elegant and sought-after slaves in the kingdom. They say that the Royal Concubines have special collars that keep them bound to their Sorcerer masters permanently." She replied sensing my apprehension.

"Like a Soul Stone bound Font?" I asked.

"I don't think it is the same, my understanding is that they are granted something from the Sorcerer they are bound to. It allows them to stay young with their Masters."

"So, what made you think of them?

"Well, I saw one of the Kings Concubine's a few years ago when she visited my training facility, though it was from a long way away and I think they were red and black, but I seem to remember her collar looking similar to this. I guess she was sent to find more slaves for his harem as I've heard he is still quite young...at least by the standards of Sorcerer's...although I guess you probably already know that," She rambled on slightly.

I turned to her seriously, "Did Jasper not explain anything about who I am?"

"No Master, he just referred to you as Henry...but I did infer from your accent and now the fact that you are a sorcerer that you are a Noble," she responded and then nervously chuckled to herself, "Master, you are starting to make me worry that you are some sort of high-born Lord and these were a gift from the King," she continued to try and laugh it off but her jolly look drained with my serious expression.

"Are you some sort of Lord Master?" she asked with growing nerves.

"No, I'm not a Lord," I replied in a somber tone.

She expelled a burst of nervous energy.

"Well, that's a relief!"

I looked her in the eye and continued.

"But I am technically a Prince..." I rushed out feeling oddly embarrassed.

"You're a Prince...as in related to the king?" she asked as her face turned sheet white and her eyes dropped to the Collar and cuffs in front of us as the realization that they could be the real thing.

"Well, I've only met him a few times but he is my Uncle," I replied.

She let out a strange panicked sounding squeak before jumping out of her chair and throwing herself in front of me.

"Your highness, please forgive me," she wailed, "I didn't know who you were Royalty!"

"Scarlett, what are you doing, I am still the same old Harry I was a moment ago," I said as I rested my hand on her shoulder in an attempt to calm her.

She seemed to then begin muttering to herself.

"I told a Prince...a member of the Royal Family...to fulfil my desires," she continued burying her forehead back into the plush carpet of the suite talking to herself.

I dropped down to the carpet next to her and pulled on the back of her black collar until she was forced to look up at me and I cupped my hand under her chin and addressed her directly.

"Scarlett, you having a will of you own made me like you even more. You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and it would be my honour to have you serving me," I said as calmly as I could, "Now I insist that if you won't call me Harry you definitely don't get to call me your highness."

"Master" she looked up at me with wet eyes and sat up "Do you really mean that...I'm not worthy," her gaze shifted over to the table and drew mine back to the Collar.

"Would you like to try them on Scarlett?" I asked her.

"Master, this would make me yours forever...you barely know me. I was meant to be quelled...I'm not worthy of a concubine's collar!" she said with growing alarm.

"I'm fairly certain it is my decision as to who is worthy. Plus, I'd imagine it needs a ritual to trigger the permanent aspect of it so you'd be safe to give it a go for now." I said thinking of the inscription in the box.

She seemed to consider things before saying, "If you are really sure Master, but you'll need to remove this one first," as she gestured to her neck.

"That's ok, l will check the keys in the box," I said as I walked back to the table and lifted the lid on the box. I took the selection of keys from the box and approached Scarlett, still kneeling in supplication.

She lifted her hair up and held it away from her neck as I found that just above her little black collar was a small tattoo of twin circles with symbols underneath and a black mark that matched the tattoo's on her forearm. I found a little padlock at the back of her collar which seemed to match a small key in the set and in no time I had it and the leash off her. Once it was free, she reached up and stroked at her bare neck.

"It is so strange Master...I can't remember not having one on," she said solemnly.

I felt a pang of guilt "We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"Master, stop being silly."

After she gave the go ahead, I picked up the cuffs and stepped towards her she

reached out her arms level with her shoulders. I tentatively took one of her wrists and wrapped the metal cuff around her wrist which clicked shut as the two ends met one another without an obvious way to release it. I quickly followed suit with the other wrist before taking the Collar from the table.

It really was a work of art with the white and gold band embedded with faintly coloured gems through a small seam that ran through the centre. As I returned to Scarlett she had once again position her hair away from her neck to provide me with access. I felt my hands shaking a little as I reached around to wrap the collar around her neck.

"Are you still sure about this?" I asked tentatively again.

She nodded her ascent smiling back at me.

I brought the two ends together and there was a glow across the collar as it clicked shut.

"It tingles!" Scarlett exclaimed.

"Does it work?" I asked her.

"Master, I think you need your bracelet as well," she said as she unexpectedly stood up and reached over to the table coming back with the final band of gold studded with four single gems on its back.

I stood in front of her as she knelt down again in front of me and reached for my left wrist. Taking it in hand she put her lips to the back of my hand seductively then turned my palm face up. Before I could think to protest, she secured the bracelet around my wrist with a tingling feeling rippling through body like a static shock.

I felt a small but growing connection, distinctly different but also much like the one I felt to my magic, and explored the link finding a feeling of nervous energy coming back at me.

"Master, I can feel you!" she asked excitedly, "I can feel a tingling from your body."

All of a sudden, she surprised me by running her fingers up the inside of my thigh.

"I can feel that too Master," she said as she continued to stroke.

"So you feel what I am feeling?"

"It's very similar to what we used during my training...I was always one of the better slaves at finding what people like," she said with a determined look.

"Master, is it ok it I test it a bit more?" she asked as she ran her hand even higher up my thigh.

She effortlessly released my trousers before I could even respond pulling them down my legs. I moaned with pleasure as she reached up and took hold of my growing erection. She then started sucking on my testicles before running her tongue slowly up my shaft.

"Master, I think I've found something you like," she said standing but keeping her hand nestled around my shaft. "I think you should come with me," she said assertively and slowly began to pull me forward by my cock which felt amazing. She pushed me down into one of the armchairs releasing me and pushing my knees apart. She skipped away momentarily before returning and passing me the black leash she'd worn earlier quickly kneeling before me once again.

Going with her idea I reached forward and clipped the leash to the small gold d-ring on her new collar. She beamed at me as I gave the leash a little yank bringing her back into my crotch. She took a grip of my cock again this time with both hands before latching her mouth onto the head and beginning to suck, I was in heaven once more. She proceeded to run her hands up and down, licking and sucking as I began to feel an orgasm rising.

As if on cue she pulled her hands back and folded them behind her back while still sucking on my end of my cock looking up at me.

I looked down at my leashed submissive slave pleasuring me and felt a rush of desire. She then released me from her mouth.

"Master, you like my hands behind my back like this?" she felt my response through her collar.

"Do you like the idea of me being bound?" she continued to pry feeling my urge of desire as she said so.

She quickly turned on her knees and held her arms behind herself wrists together.

On instinct I reached forwards and pressed her new gold cuffs together and they seamlessly slotted into one another securing her. As one of my lifelong fantasies came to life, I was surprised to also feel pleasure coming back through the bond as I felt her enjoyment in return.

I pulled back on the leash spinning her around and then proceeded to pull her back onto my cock. She diligently sucked and moved her head back and forth as I took a grip of her hair behind her head with both hands and pulled her toward me maneuvering her hair into a ponytail. We continued like this as my pleasure rose before I felt her adjusting herself as my cock suddenly slipped all the way down into her throat and I felt the uncontrollable surge of an orgasm through my body as my cock spurted down as she stayed latched on despite my releasing her. Scarlett gasped for breath and swallowed down my load again.

"Master, what a rush, I felt every bit of your orgasm!" she beamed back at me.

In a post orgasmic haze, I felt a sudden need to share in this joy and I surprised her by jumping to my feet and a little too forcefully pulling her by the leash over to the keys I'd left on the table before steering her over to the bed as she struggled to keep up with me. I turned her around and pushed her onto the disheveled sheets, laying her out on her back and quickly taking a grip of her underwear and pulling it down her thighs as she helped by kicking them away.

"Master, what are you doing, I'm not sure you are ready to go again."

I surprised her again when I started trying the range of keys in the small hole in her chastity belt and on the second try, I heard a click as the lock released. I untangled the complicated array of bands and pulled the belt down her legs throwing it behind me. I was met with perfection, a well-trimmed straight line of hair directing my gaze to the pink lips below glistening in the light.

She stared back at me arms secured behind her back with a look of confusion on her face unsure as to where this was going. On pure instinct I climbed next to her and slowly ran my tongue against her nipple feeling an unexpected response of pleasure through the bracelet. As I began to suck away, I ran my hand down her toned belly finding her labia and feeling the wetness as I began to run my fingers along it.

12