The Sky Kingdom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master what are you doing? Master you are not supposed to...that feels...oh wow," she cried out in pleasure as I continued. After what she'd done for me, I was keen to return the favour and as I felt her pleasure building through our connection, I slipped around her and dropped myself between her legs. This may have been my first time doing so but when you grow up in a house full of pleasure slaves you do pick up on a thing or two. I heard her cry out again as I began nibling around her lips and I soon lost myself sucking and licking as she thrashed around me and I felt waves of pleasure coming from her. As she continued to moan from the rhythm, I'd built I felt a faint orgasm rip through me as she shuddered beneath me and realised, I was feeling the echoes from Scarlett. I continued my ministrations until I felt her begin to still as she came down from her high and I dropped down against her legs exhausted.

Not long after I began to feel shudders from her legs and rose up to see how she was doing. I was horrified to see tears running down her cheeks as she tried to choke back sobs with her eyes squeezed shut. I felt like I'd been punched in the gut as I'd somehow let my inexperience hurt her.

A sudden need to be anywhere else led me to jump up turning to the door grabbing a pair of trousers and mid exit saying, "Scarlett, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me."

"Master, it's not what it looks like" she cried after me, "wait...Master!"

But I was already through the bedroom door, storming through the drawing room and escaping into the bathroom. I shut the door, pulled on the loose-fitting trousers and sat back against it trying to calm down. I'd let my fantasies take over and hurt the poor woman. I was wracked with guilt.

12