All Comments on 'The Slayers Ch. 06'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 10 years ago
loved the chapter

I can not wait for the next installment

Mostera1Mostera1over 10 years ago
Loving This

A fine wonderful series Kal, can't wait for more.

Congrats on Ethan!!!!!

Thank you,

M1*****

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago
Oops, someone is about to die!

Xavier found his mate but why is she a good person? She's not evil and she will kill X at least I hope so. I don't believe that he can be reformed is has been evil for too long. Now that was hot, Jian is the man and just schooled Brittney! And we meet Justin I was wondering if that Josh dude was Justin. I knew that hadn't been far!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
Two totally different matings

Jian and Brittney will grow stronger with their mating, and I think Xavier believes that he will also. I think his new mate is strong willed and I hope she will cause him endless trouble instead!

Winging2UWinging2Uabout 4 years ago
Precious chapter end!!!

This was good......very good and the last part absolutely SWEET!!!!

Looking forward to events between Mr. X and his mate. Of course, Mz. Carmen would be a spicy one......oh yes!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES