The Slayers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree," Danielle said after a moment. "And whatever we find out, we don't let on that we know. Call our contacts and find out if they've heard anything."

"Do you think that he's right about the originals?" Troy asked.

"You said yourself that he's nervous so I would say possibly. You and I both know that the originals aren't dead no matter what anyone says. Even one original along with the slayers is enough to do us great damage. We should err on the side of caution." Danielle replied. "We need to be ready to leave at a moment's notice."

"I'm already thinking about that," Troy said now nervous. Xavier's anxiety was catching.

While Danielle took care of the escape plans, Troy made calls to their sources and called in their investigator.

"I want to know everything no matter how minute the detail."

When that was done, they sat down and discussed what they knew. By the time they were done, they were convinced that Xavier had already violated the terms of the truce. They only needed to find out what he knew.

"Leave it as is," Danielle said calmly. "It will come back to bite him in the ass."

****

Xavier hung up very satisfied with himself and the way that the conversation with Cross had gone. He relaxed in the knowledge that he had the upper hand. He called the club, reserved the room and arranged for unopened bottles of wine to be made available. If he drank, it would be that. He had no intentions of drinking anything that Cross and his mate brought to table.

He went to his room where a woman lay nude on the bed. As always he stopped to look at her to see what her reaction would be. The woman, a medium sized black woman with hair fixed in tight little braids that fell to her shoulders looked back at him. There was anxiety in her eyes but no fear.

"Hello lovely one," he murmured as he approached the bed.

"Hello monster," she replied with a smile.

Xavier froze. Humans always gave some sign that they knew what he was. Usually they paled and then had a panicked expression on their faces. Most times they vomited but not this woman. Other than the anxiety which could have been caused by not being able to move; there was nothing.

"You see me?" he asked intrigued.

"Yes I see you," she replied, "and for the record- I'm not scared of you."

"I can see that," Xavier replied unexpectedly pleased. "Why is that?"

"I have been seeing your kind since I was a child," the woman replied. All traces of the anxiety were gone. She looked at him with undisguised hatred.

"That does not tell me why you aren't afraid," Xavier replied taking a step closer to her and taking in her features. He liked her high cheekbones, her full lips and the fire in her dark eyes.

The woman surprised him by laughing. "You're nothing to be afraid of," she replied. "Sure you could and probably will kill me, but so what? I'm no more afraid of dying than I am of you."

Kelley Ann Wilkins came to Xavier's mind. She had dignity when she died, but this woman had something more. She was strong and courageous. She could look at him without flinching and wasn't afraid to defy him. He was-intrigued.

"You aren't nauseated?" He asked.

"Nothing that a little Mylanta wouldn't take care of," the woman replied. "I had just finished eating one of those foot long hotdogs with everything on it when I was picked up by your man. They upset my stomach but they're worth it-oh I see," she said obviously amused. "You thought that you were the reason."

Xavier was at a loss for words. The woman was openly defying him and he was allowing it, but he had to know what made her the way that she was.

"Are you going to kill me or not?" She asked impatiently.

"Why are you in such a hurry to die?" Xavier asked as he sat on the bed beside her.

"All I ask is that the money you pay me goes to where I designated. In other words don't cheat me because you killed me," she replied ignoring the question.

Suddenly, Xavier wasn't sure if he was going to kill her. He could keep her alive and have her examined to see what was in her genes and blood that made her the way that she was. He had geneticists under his employ.

"Well?" The woman asked sharply. "Are you going to do what I asked?"

"I could say yes and be lying," Xavier replied. He was enjoying this woman and her attitude.

"True," the woman calmly replied, "but give me your word anyway."

Xavier then broke a cardinal rule. He asked the woman for her name. Every instinct within him was screaming at him to stop; but he ignored it.

"Please- tell me your name. I am Xavier Dubois."

The woman looked at him surprised. This was far from what she had been expecting. In fact, she expected to be dead long before now.

"Your name-please," Xavier repeated.

"Mary Todd Lincoln," she replied without thinking about it.

Xavier looked at her and for the first time that he could remember- he burst out into a full bellied laugh. He was thoroughly enjoying the quick wit of the restrained black woman.

"Alright Mary Todd Lincoln," he said still chuckling, "which by the way I know isn't your real name- tell me how a beautiful and obviously intelligent woman falls into your line of work."

Once again Xavier was shocked. He had never considered any human male or female beautiful or particularly intelligent. But that was how he was seeing this woman. His instincts screamed at him to kill her. But he ignored it. All of the hard lessons from centuries past were forgotten as he looked into Mary's dark brown eyes. He reached over and touched her soft, mahogany skin and sighed with pleasure as he ran his hand up and over her knee. No woman human or otherwise had done this to him. Once again his instincts clamored for his attention; to bring him back to reason. And again he ignored them. He was completely taken by this woman who showed him no fear.

The woman watched him with interest. He wasn't the ugliest monster that she had ever seen and there was vulnerability about him that she had seen in none of the others. But he was still a monster. She didn't flinch as his hand moved from her knee and to her thigh lightly stroking it in a slow leisurely manner.

"I will not hurt you," he promised.

"Why not?" Mary asked. "Isn't that the way of your kind? You ram your cocks into a woman so hard that she bleeds and her bones break while you drain her dry? What do you do with her afterwards? She gets no burial or respect because all we are to you is ingredients for your product and necessary trash. So tell me Xavier Dubois, did you promise the others that you wouldn't hurt them and then lie? Did you at least cremate them?"

"Do not," Xavier said his tone icy, "mistake my kindness and curiosity as permission to speak to me as you wish..."

"What are you going to do? Kill me?" Mary asked nonplussed. "You're going to anyway so why not die speaking my mind? Enough talk, get it over with and don't do me any favors by holding yourself back."

As he listened to Mary talk, Xavier felt something that he had never felt for a human before grow- respect. His instincts had gone quiet. Xavier was horrified as to the meaning of it. The fact that he had been able to exercise self-control was huge. He had had other human women mouth off to him before and they were dead within minutes. He had asked her name and knew that she was lying and he had been amused by it. He had actually laughed! His interest in her was much more than because she wasn't afraid of him. He pulled his hand back when he realized that he was still caressing her skin.

"Damn it!" he cursed as he shot off of the bed. "Damn it!"

The woman calmly watched him as he stomped off into the bathroom and slammed the door behind him. She didn't know what the problem was nor did she care. Knowing wouldn't change the end result. She closed her eyes and waited for him to come back.

Xavier paced the large bathroom undecided about what to do. The reality of it was that there was no decision to be made. The window of opportunity to kill her had closed and he could no more harm her than he could his mother. He opened the door a crack and peeked at the woman who said her name was Mary. She appeared to be asleep. It was yet another indication of who she was.

"Damn it all to hell!" Xavier swore as he undressed to begin his morning routine. He didn't want this but what was he supposed to do? Deny her? "Fuck!" he exclaimed as he did his self-examination and got into the shower. The woman wouldn't resist him, he knew that but unlike the slayers and some of the other vampire races, he didn't have to tell her who and what she was. He would take her and tell her afterwards. But-he wanted a little fight and she would fight if he told her beforehand. As he calmed down, the idea of having a mate began to appeal to him. It eliminated the possibility that his servants would accidentally bring a connected female to him and she as his mate would be unable to betray him. Whatever gifts she had she would have to use for him.

By the time he was finished with his shower, he had accepted the fact that he had a mate. He dried off and called his head servant.

"The woman in the bed is my mate," he said the words sounding strange to his ears. "She is to be afforded every amenity that comes with that position. Later this evening I will give you a shopping list of things that she will need. You are to purchase the best of everything and get her whatever it is that she desires. Am I being clear?"

"Yes sire," the surprised servant replied.

"When I go out this evening, I want her guarded. When I return there had better not be a mark on her."

"Y-Yes sire but what of the linens?"

"Leave them," Xavier replied. "Have a tray with fresh juice and rolls ready when I call. She will be very hungry."

"Yes sire will there be anything else?"

"No," Xavier said and hung up. He looked down at his cock which was fully erect and wondered how this woman would see it. The others had seen it as something large and grotesque. He lightly stroked it and moaned in anticipation of the taking of his mate.

The woman turned her head when she heard the bathroom door open. She blinked but didn't say anything as Xavier approached her.

"Are you going to give me your word about the money?" She asked her voice strong and resigned to her fate. She took note of his nakedness and to his pleasure; she didn't turn away.

"You have my word," Xavier said as he approached the bed and lay next to her. "You also have my word that I will not cause you unnecessary pain. You are very lovely, do you know that?"

Unease filled the woman's eyes as she watched Xavier circle a dark tipped nipple with his finger. He wasn't supposed to be saying things like that. His kind saw all humans as ugly and good for one thing, but here he was caressing her as he would a lover.

"So Mary Todd Lincoln- what is your real name?" he asked as he kissed the now erect nipple.

The woman gasped when he took the nipple into his mouth and sucked on it.

"Tell me so that I may know what to call my mate..."

The woman froze and began to struggle. It wasn't out of fear, but because she had no desire to be mated to one such as him. Her dream had always been to be mated to a slayer.

"Shhh," Xavier crooned. "As my mate you will live as a queen. Now my queen- what is your real name?"

"Son of a bitch!" she spat out.

"I do not believe that to be your name either," he said as he kissed her heaving chest. "I could look, but I would much prefer that you tell me."

She wouldn't speak but Xavier really didn't care at the moment. He took the neglected nipple in his mouth and lightly bit down on it. The woman although she struggled was responding to his touch. He sniffed the air and smelled her arousal. That was his final confirmation. The others never became aroused but remained dry thus making his entrance into their bodies more painful.

"Tell me your name," he demanded as his hand stroked her flat but soft belly. Telling him her name would strengthen the bond between them.

"BASTARD!" she screamed in anger.

His fingers tangled in her moist pubic hair and he slid a finger between her wet vaginal lips. He could hardly wait to taste her essence and to feel her tightness around him, but first things first. He wanted her name.

"Your name!" he said s little more firmly as he toyed with her mound. "I am growing impatient, but do not worry- I will not kill you," he said when he saw that she was hoping that he would. "So this resistance is futile. Tell me your name."

"My name," the woman said breathlessly as Xavier toyed with her clit, "is Carmen Eloise Thomas. I make this promise to you," she moaned as Xavier pressed on her little button. "I swear to you that one day I will kill you. Mate or not I will find a way to kill you. You will never have my love or my loyalty."

Xavier slipped two fingers inside of her while manipulating her clit with his thumb. Moments later, Carmen was screaming her release.

Xavier kissed her cheek as he removed his hand from between her legs and pulled her into his side with his free arm.

"Love," he said as he sniffed and then licked his fingers and gave her a squeeze, "has absolutely nothing to do with this but please- if it helps, continue to hate me. It doesn't matter. Your loyalty however is a different matter. Once I come inside of you it is assured. You will not be able to harm me or any of my kind unless they are an enemy to me. You will be incapable of betraying me.You will be unable to turn me away when I come to our bed. You will please me as I like to be pleased as I will please you. You Carmen Eloise Thomas are mine. As of this moment the last name of Thomas no longer exists for you. Your last name is now Dubois."

He turned her face toward him and gently kissed her lips.

"So very soft," he said as he slipped his tongue into her mouth and touched hers. He inwardly grinned when against her will she began to respond. He broke the kiss and smiled at her as he eased down her body until his head was between her legs. "Open them," he commanded in a soft but firm voice. He patiently waited as Carmen tried to fight the command. Finally she gave up. "Thank you my sweet," he said as he took his first taste of her.

Carmen cried out as Xavier's tongue explored every fold of her pussy. His hands were on her hips holding her in place as he nipped, licked and sucked on her avoiding her clit. If felt like forever before he latched onto it and began to suckle on it. Before she knew what was happening, he nicked it with a fang and she was coming as he fed from her.

Instead of licking the wound closed, Xavier let it bleed as he nicked his cock so that it bled and mixed their blood together. Slowly he eased his large head into her small opening groaning with pleasure at her tightness. He moved with slow deliberate thrust wanting to make sure that their blood mixed and that he didn't hurt her any more than necessary. Finally satisfied that she was wet enough and that their blood had mixed, he slid all the way in with a loud moan.

Carmen moaned even though she didn't want to and began to move with him.

"Yes my sweet," Xavier murmured as he felt his orgasm begin in the balls off his feet. His thrusts became faster and harder but not hard enough to inflict pain or injury. Carmen was already close. Her vaginal walls were squeezing his cock hard. He could feel her clit throbbing against his hairless pubis. He ground hard against her smashing her clit between them.

"Oh-oh god!" Carmen called out as her orgasm began.

Xavier barely heard her as his orgasm traveled from the balls of his feet, up his legs, to his groin and into his cock. He threw back his head and bellowed as his blood tinged seed left his body and entered Carmen's. She screamed again as she felt the hotter than normal semen splash against her insides.

When it was over, Xavier lay on top of her kissing her neck and then her lips satisfied when she returned the kiss. He lay on top of her for several minutes enjoying the feel of her body against his. Finally he rolled off of her and took her into his arms.

"That was magnificent," he breathed against her head. "And it will only get better. Stay here and rest while I prepare our bath."

Carmen made no response when Xavier released her from his arms. When he came out of the bathroom, she was gone. A second later he heard outraged screams and curses. He wasn't worried. By the time he got home from his meeting; she would no longer be a flight risk. She would think about it, but she would be unable to act on it.

The guards banged on the door and opened it without waiting for permission to enter. They wanted this hellcat off of their hands.

"My sweet," Xavier said gently as she struggled against the guards. "You must calm yourself."

"Bastard! LET ME GO!" Carmen screamed as she pulled against the guards.

"Release her," Xavier said realizing that restraining her was only making matters worse.

He looked at her naked body and wanted her again but it was too soon for the second exchange although...

"Leave us," he said with his eyes on Carmen who was getting to her feet after being dropped like a hot potato.

When the guards were gone, he pushed Carmen down to her knees and placed his cock at her lips. A moment later her full lips were wrapped around his erection and he was in heaven. He knew why she did it, she was biding her time. He didn't tell her that it would make no difference. She was home.

He held her head in place as she used her tongue to pleasure him. When he was close to coming, he released her head and allowed her to have her way not at all concerned that she would bite him. She wouldn't try anything so stupid after just being captured. He emptied into her mouth with a satisfied groan and helped her up.

"Our bath water is waiting," he said leading her by the hand.

Carmen looked at him with undisguised hatred. "I am going to kill you," she said loud enough for him to hear.

"Of course you are," Xavier replied the humor evident in his voice.

****

Brittney woke up and snuggled into the warmth that surrounded her. She moaned in protest when the warmth moved and she moved with it. The warmth stopped moving and seemed to envelope her even more. She sighed in contentment and went back to sleep. It felt as though only seconds had passed before the warmth was moving again.

"No," Brittney murmured as she wrapped her arms around the warmth trying to hold it in place.

"Beloved, it is late; we must get up," the warmth said.

Brittney slowly opened her eyes and frowned trying to remember where she was. Her head was resting on Jian's chest. She almost pulled away but didn't as she remembered her decision to accept what she was. It had been a long time since she had been held while she slept and she didn't want to move.

"How late is it?" she asked thinking that it was six or so. She rarely slept past seven although she tried,

"It is almost eleven and Paul will be calling soon," Jian replied.

"Eleven?" Brittney exclaimed as she sat up, "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You needed the sleep," Jian replied. "And I did try to wake you, but you wouldn't allow me to move," he teased.

"Oh-what time is Paul going to call?"

"Noon, so you have time for breakfast. My friends Robert and Bruce are expecting a call around one pm," Jian said. "I will leave you to get dressed- by the way dress in your workout clothes. We will work with weapons today."

When she was alone, Brittney changed clothes and went downstairs to the smell of eggs and toast. Jian served her but she insisted on doing the dishes. By the time she was done, Paul was on the phone.

"How are you holding up?" Brittney asked.

"As well as can be expected," Paul replied. "Have you seen the news? My face is everywhere! I can't even call home to let them know that none of it is true!"