The Sleepover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel is lying naked on a bed, presumably her own, masturbating with a purple vibrator, as a woman moans through what is obviously a fake orgasm. My cock responds instantly as Rachel rubs the tip of the vibrator up and down against her pussy lips before slipping the entire length of it inside her pussy. Holy shit! I can't believe she has this unprotected video on her computer. It looks like she's alone, probably using the MacBook camera to record herself. For herself? For someone else? For uploading?

I'm rubbing my cock through my shorts now as I watch my gorgeous cousin fuck herself with her vibrator. She's biting her lower lip and her breasts are jiggling enticingly as she speeds up for a second and then pulls it nearly all the way out, rubbing it up against her clit. She holds it there with both hands and I am mesmerized by the tiny drops of moisture glistening inside her gaping hole.

My eyes shift to the rise and fall of her perfect breasts and their rigidly jutting nipples. My beautiful cousin, my sexy new roommate is giving me the show of my life. I want to touch her, suck her, taste her. I want to lap up those drops of pussy juice and squeeze those amazing tits.

She repeats the sequence again, fucking her pussy and then adjusting the speed of the vibrator when she holds it against her clit. Abruptly, she drops the vibrator and sits up to turn off the camera. Damn, a very quick minute and a half. My cock is screaming for attention but I hold off knowing Lauren will be here in less than an hour.

The next three videos are of Rachel attempting a striptease. Starting in just her bra and a thong, the strips don't last very long. She is sexy as hell but not much of a dancer.

With a techno beat playing in the background I watch Rachel shake her thong-covered ass at the camera. Her smooth, round cheeks jiggle like they have a mind of their own and I dream of grabbing her firmly by the hips while I pound my cock into her juicy pussy.

Still facing away from the camera she removes her bra and her tits swing briefly into view as she bends forward and shakes her ass some more. I can't believe how badly I want to fuck my cousin. My cock is throbbing inside my shorts.

At the end of each video Rachel turns around, bends forward and shakes her lovely tits towards the camera before turning it off. Her dancing gets more erotic by her third try but I am anxious to see the final and longest video. I am not disappointed.

Holy shit! She's got the purple vibrator again and is lying in the same position with the camera even closer to her pussy. I recognize a current pop song playing in the background as she slowly moves the tip of the vibrator up and down against her pussy lips.

Goddamn! I really want to pull my cock out as she slides the vibrator inside her pussy and I hear her take in a deep breath. She pumps it in and out a few times and then pulls it out and holds it against her clit. Like before, she repeats this maneuver several times.

Her breathing increases and I see her tits rising and falling as she turns up the speed on the vibrator. About two minutes into the video she pushes the vibrator all the way into her pussy and rubs two fingers rapidly across her clit. It's hard to see much with her fingers moving so fast and her other hand holding the vibrator but it is easily the most erotic video I have ever seen.

Pulling the vibrator out and holding it against her clit again, I hear a tiny moan escape her lips as her juices start dripping out. Fuck! I'm watching a close-up view my cousin having an actual orgasm. Not the fake kind you see on porn videos but an honest to god, juice-filled orgasm. With the tip of the vibrator pressed against her clit, I have a clear view of her juices pulsating out of her pussy.

She's breathing more loudly now and her thighs are almost shaking as her orgasm peaks. Juices are pooling inside her gaping pussy as her body shakes and she pushes the vibrator back inside her saturated hole. She takes several gasping breaths and then pulls her knees up and squeezes her pussy around the vibrator as she reaches down with her other hand to turn it off.

Holy fuck! I've never seen a pussy in the throes of orgasm like this. I usually have my tongue or my dick buried so deeply that I feel or taste the orgasm rather than see it. What an amazing video!

Rachel relaxes her legs and removes the vibrator from her pussy. Stretching seductively, she runs her hands from her pussy up to her breasts. Cupping them briefly, and then sits up to turn off the camera.

"Fuck!" I exclaim to no one's ears. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and press play again. I have never seen a video like this and I wonder what Rachel is going to do with it, or has already done with it. Was it made for someone? Is she uploading to a website? Why would she have something like this unprotected on her computer?

I watch it three times before grabbing a flash drive from my room and copying all the videos and the nude photos on to it. I close down Rachel's computer and lie on my bed to await my sister's arrival. I am so fucking horny.

I close my eyes and think about my sister. I want to be totally focused on her but all I can think about is Rachel's dripping pussy. I wonder if I should tell Lauren about the videos. If I do, I know she'll want to see them.

I check my watch for the third time in five minutes. Lauren got out of school half an hour ago. She should have been her by now. I go into the living room and look out the window as If willing her car to materialize in the driveway.

I'm as anxious as a parent waiting for a child coming in after curfew. Finally! There's her car. I'm still just wearing my shorts when I meet her at the door. She looks amazing in brightly colored leggings and an untucked button up blouse.

"Where have you been?" I ask exasperatedly, pulling her into a tight embrace as soon as she closes the door.

"I had to drop off..." she starts to answer but I cut her off with a kiss.

"Nevermind," I say, pressing my lips to hers as I squeeze her ass cheek through her skintight leggings. Pushing my tongue in her mouth, I reach for the buttons on her blouse.

"Geez!" she cries, squirming in my arms as I fumble with the top button.

"What?" I ask trying to pull her against me again.

"What's gotten into you?" She pushes me away with a flirtatious smile.

"Nothing." I lie as I reach for her again. "But I know what's going to get into you," I smile as I pull her against me pressing my hard cock against her abdomen.

"Give me a second, Brandon!" she says, pushing me away again. "I'll get naked!" she laughs, dodging around me and running towards the bedroom. I follow her anxious to get my aching cock inside her compact pussy.

"I've never seen you like this," she says, slipping her blouse off and unsnapping her bra. "No 'how's your day?' or 'nice to see you'," she laughs as her beautiful breasts swing free and I reach for them.

"I missed you," I say as she playfully slaps my hands away and peels her leggings and thong down in one motion, tossing them on the floor. I pull my shorts off and my rigid cock springs free. Placing her hands on her hips, she stands there naked eyeing my raging hard-on.

"Mmm, you're very hard already," she murmurs as she wraps her hand around my protruding shaft. "I've missed you too," she smiles as she sits on the bed and lowers her mouth towards my cock. I love to have my sister suck my cock but after staring at videos of Rachel's pussy all afternoon, I don't want a blowjob. I want to bury my cock in her steamy, tight pussy.

"I really want to fuck you," I tell her as I push her down onto her back and crawl up between her widespread legs. "I want to feel your sweet pussy cinch itself around my hard cock," I add as I run my thumb over her already moist pussy lips and feel the heat of her arousal. Good, no need for foreplay today!

"Mmm," she sighs. "Sounds like a... ummmph... plan," she gasps as I slam my cock deep into her slick tunnel and press my body down on hers. Fuck! I've been so horny for these past few hours that when my sister's marvelously tight pussy compresses itself around my cock I can barely control myself. I push myself up on my elbows and pummel her sexy pussy with a startling urgency.

"Oh God, Lauren," I breathe into her ear as I frenetically pump my highly aroused cock into her sweltering love canal. Her nipples are scraping against my chest and my arousal is peaking faster than I've ever experienced.

"Fuck!" I cry as my cock prematurely explodes and I jerk spasmodically against my sister's sexy teenage body. My body shudders as I spurt several more loads of cum into her juicy pussy.

"Fuck," I pant, collapsing on top of her as I try to catch my breath.

"I'm sorry, Sis." I whisper the apology as I roll off of her and lay on my side. I have never just banged my sister without regard for her pleasure. What kind of a dick have I become?

"It's fine," she smiles, rolling on her side to face me. "Ready to tell me what got you so fucking horny?" she asks as she brushes my damp hair off of my forehead. I look at her and make a snap decision. After what I just did she deserves to know the truth.

"Okay," I answer, lightly kissing her lips before rolling over and hopping off the bed. "Look at what I found on Rachel's computer today."

"You snuck into Rachel's computer?" she asks as I grab my laptop and prop it up on the corner of the bed. Lauren sits up and pulls her feet under her.

"She gave me her password and asked me to get rid of a virus for her," I explain as I plug the thumb drive in. " I just happened to run across a couple of interesting videos."

"Really?" she says, scooting closer and sitting cross-legged in front of the computer screen. I've got her attention now and, goddamn, the way she's sitting she has mine, too.

With her legs crossed like that, her cum soaked pussy is splayed open for the world to see. Her aroused nipples, jutting out from her firm, high breasts are just begging to be sucked.

"I'm really sorry I came so fast," I say sheepishly. "But wait until you see this video." I select the longest one with the best view of Rachel's creaming pussy and click the file. Rachel's pussy fills the screen as Lauren gasps.

"You're fucking kidding me!" she cries, her eyes glued to the computer screen.

"I know, right!" I answer, enjoying my sister's reaction. She is clearly entranced by what our sexy cousin is doing with the vibrator. She barely moves a muscle for the entire video.

"Play it again!" Lauren demands as soon as it ends. I comply and this time she is actually squirming a little as it plays out. She requests a third showing and this time her fingers are lightly combing through her neatly trimmed pubic hair and dancing across her slippery pussy lips. Our cousin's masturbation video really has my sister turned on.

"I want a copy of that!" she announces when it ends again. "That is amazing!" she says, smiling from ear to ear. "I wonder what she's doing with it on her computer."

"I don't know," I answer, ignoring her request for a copy. "And it was just sitting there unprotected," I tell her. I'm still astounded by that.

"Make me a copy, Brandon," Lauren pleads, her eyes dropping to my recovering cock.

"I don't know, Sis," I answer.

"You obviously made a copy for yourself," she argues. "Why won't you make me one?" I take a deep breath as I try to conjure up a suitable answer.

"The truth is I probably shouldn't have made a copy but at least I had permission to be on her computer." It sounds lame even as I say it. I trust my sister explicitly but I also worry about too many copies floating around.

"That's lame," she pouts, glancing at the flash drive like she's going to try to steal it.

"Okay, look at it this way," I continue, trying to put it in perspective for her. "Suppose it was a video of you and Rachel wanted a copy. Would you..." I don't get to finish because Lauren interrupts me.

"That's brilliant!" she says excitedly, completely losing me. "I'll make my own video!" she exclaims, jumping off the bed and bouncing her gorgeous breasts in my face. "Will you help me?"

"Sure," I answer as she throws her arms around my neck and kisses my lips. Why wouldn't I want a video of my sister masturbating with a vibrator?

"You get the camera on your laptop ready and I'll find Rachel's vibrator. I bet she brought it with her." she says.

"You're going to use Rachel's vibrator," I ask incredulously.

"I didn't bring mine and unless you have one lying around..." she smiles seductively.

"Uh... no," I answer, barely processing that my sister has a vibrator that she didn't bring.

"I thought not," she says over her shoulder as she hurries out of the room. It doesn't take much set up to get the recording program open and ready.

"I've got it!" Lauren announces triumphantly as she races back into the room, holding the purple vibrator like an Olympic torch. I put a cardboard box on a chair at the foot of the bed and position my MacBook on top of it, raising it to the perfect height.

"We don't want it on the bed because as you move around you'll shake the camera," I tell her as she lies on the bed and scoots her bottom closer to the computer. I adjust the screen until the camera is pointing at her pussy.

"Good thinking," she smiles as we both look at the screen to see how she looks.

"I think you're a little close," I say. "I mean, if you want it to look like Rachel's. I can't see your tits."

"They're not as big as Rachel's," she says snidely but she moves back a little from the camera.

"That's better," I tell her. "See how your breasts are visible between your legs and we can see your face?"

"You're right," she says excitedly. "This is perfect!" She wiggles around a little and gets comfortable. "I'm going to try to do exactly what Rachel did. I'm already so excited it won't take me as long as it usually does to get an orgasm," she smiles as I envision her getting off with a vibrator at home.

"Sorry," I say, apologizing sheepishly for leaving her unfulfilled but she waves my apology away with her hand.

"You had a good reason," she says excitedly as she licks the sides of the vibrator.

"Do you want me to start recording?" I ask, reaching for the keyboard.

"Are you going to watch me?" she asks nervously. It never occurred to me that I wouldn't. "It doesn't look like Rachel had anyone in the room with her," she says matter-of-factly.

"Oh... um... whatever you want, Sis," I stammer, uncertain if she's kidding.

"I just don't want to get distracted," she says, raising her eyebrows. "Um... why don't you get over there where I can't see you but not where you'll be in the video," she says pointing to the corner of my room.

"Sounds good," I breathe a sigh of relief. I didn't want to have to leave the room. "Ready?"

"This is going to be awesome!" she declares. "Hit it!" I tap the record button and move around to the side of the bed out of Lauren's and the camera's view. She turns on the vibrator and slowly rubs the tip up and down her moist pussy lips.

I don't have a straight on view but I can still tell exactly what she's doing. I watch for the next several minutes as she mimics exactly what we saw on Rachel's video - sliding the vibrator inside her pussy, pulling it up against her clit, then rocking it against her pussy lips and her clit. Except for Lauren's neat triangle of pubic hair everything looks identical.

My cock has fully recovered and is sticking straight out in front of me as I watch Lauren masturbate with Rachel's vibrator. I thought Rachel's video was the peak of erotica but watching my sister recreate it live goes way beyond anything I could imagine.

Her breasts are rising and falling with her breathing as she turns up the speed on the vibrator and buries it deep inside her pussy. I hear a whispered moan and watch as she rapidly stimulates her clit with her finger exactly like Rachel did. I can't wait to see this video and stare directly into her pussy. I bet her cunt juices are pooling inside her love canal just like Rachel's did. Fuck!

"Mmmmm," she moans as her legs tremble and her body shivers. She pulls the vibrator all the way out and turns it down before she holds it against her clit, which I'm sure by now, is fully distended and extremely sensitive.

This appears to be the finale as she pushes the full length of the vibrator into her horny pussy. Her whole body quivers, she gasps for breath and pulls her knees up. Mimicking Rachel again, she squeezes her legs together as she turns off the vibrator. I wait, not wanting to turn the camera off too soon. As her orgasm subsides, she relaxes her legs and slowing runs her hands over her torso and cups her breasts before sitting up and staring into the camera.

That's my cue. I move around the bed and turn off the recording.

"Wow!" I whisper as Lauren lies back and lets the vibrator drop from her hand. My cock is rock solid but I just stand there not wanting to interrupt her bliss-filled relaxation.

"Oh God," she whispers dreamily, turning her head towards me with her eyes still closed. "Fuck me again, Brandon," Lauren breathes as she scoots farther onto the bed. I save the recording and close the laptop before crawling up between my sister's widespread legs.

Her pussy is bright pink and drenched with her juices. I lower my mouth and lap up some of her succulent nectar as she moans appreciatively. This time it is going to be all about her.

"That's enough," she says, pulling on my head. "I really want you to fuck me." I don't argue. I just kiss my way up her body, pausing a moment to suck on her taut nipples. Wow. I've never seen them this aroused. I nibble and suckle on her elongated nubs, gently biting them until she again pulls my head up.

"Come on, Brandon," she pleads. "Please just fuck me."

I reluctantly leave her glorious nipples to give her what we both really want. I position my body over hers and align my fully recovered cock against her syrupy opening. Her well lubricated hole sucks me right in and I bottom out in one smooth glide.

"Oh yeah! Finally." she sighs. I agree. My cock feels gloriously at home buried deep inside my sister's smoldering pussy. I slip my tongue in her warm mouth, giving her a taste of her own sweet juice while pressing my pelvic bone against her clit and rocking back and forth ever so gently.

"Mmmm... perfect," she whispers, momentarily breaking the kiss. She's the one who's perfect! I pick up the pace of my rocking while maintaining a smooth steady rhythm in and out of her juicy cunt.

"Faster, Brandon!" she urges. "Faster... and... harder!" I willingly comply. The tension is already building in my balls as I start pounding her burning snatch with long powerful strokes.

Lauren's body responds reflexively, thrusting her hips in time with my frenzied drubbing. Our bodies meld together in a thrashing tangle of arms and legs as we lose ourselves in unintelligible grunts and moans.

Motherfuck! I swear this is the ultimate fuck of my life. We are going at it like our lives depend on it, slamming our sweat-soaked bodies against each other and rising towards a feverish crescendo of unrestrained pleasure.

"Oh God!" Lauren moans, loudly. "Oh Fuck! YES!... YES!... GOD!... BRANDON!... YES!" she screams, wrapping her legs around me and digging her heels into my ass. I hammer her deeper and harder as her body starts to convulse and her pussy walls contract around my cock.

"Oh fuck..." I moan, slamming into her three more times before my cock starts spewing what feels like a geyser full of cum deep inside her quivering tunnel. Jerking uncontrollably, I continue my rhythmic thrusting until every drop is expelled.

123456...8