The Sleepover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,947 Followers

"No problem, Brandon," Kristina says with a smile. "You'll really love him. He's so nice, not just to me but to everyone, right Lauren?" she asks, leaning over me to make eye contact with my sister.

"He really is," she agrees. "He's also very shy." She smiles.

"He is and it's getting frustrating," she makes a mock pouty face. "He won't even make a move. We've been on three dates and I've had to initiate every kiss," she says with a chuckle. "That's not normal, is it?"

"Probably not," I answer trying to cut him some slack.

"Well, I'm getting pretty horny but what am I supposed to do? I don't want to move too fast and scare him away or make him think I'm some kind of slut."

"What happens when you kiss?" Lauren asks. "Where do his hands go?"

"To my waist!" she says, exasperatedly. "I can tell he wants to do more but... I mean, you know he is like hard and all inside his jeans," she sighs. "He's just shy. Anyway, we didn't come over to talk about Josh."

"Yeah, I was surprised to see you guys still in the living room," I joke. "Shall we?" I ask, standing up and leading the way to my bedroom.

"Can we show her Rachel's video?" Lauren whispers as she catches up with me in the hallway. I give her a sharp look. "I haven't told her!" she hisses, glancing over her shoulder at Kristina. "She is family," she smiles seductively. I trust Kristina explicitly and I think it would be cool for her to see Rachel's video.

"Sure," I answer, thinking that I'll do them one better and let them watch the dueling pussies.

"You know our cousin Rachel is staying here, right?" I ask Kristina when we're all in the bedroom.

"Yes," she answers as she starts to undress. Cheating or not, there is nothing shy about our half-sister.

"Well, she's the one who started this," I tell her as Kristina folds her blouse onto the dresser and takes off her bra. She's clearly already aroused. Her nipples are sticking out from her modest chest. "I found a video of her when I was cleaning up her computer for her."

"Oh?" Kristina says sounding genuinely surprised. I wouldn't have put it past my sister to have already told her. "You've already seen Lauren's video. Would you like to see Rachel's?" I ask as I set up my computer on the chair like we did for Lauren.

"Absolutely," she says excitedly as she pulls her leggings and panties down together exposing her sexy, curvaceous ass. "Are you guys staying dressed?" she asks.

"Um... guess not," answers Lauren as she starts to strip. "I didn't know if you wanted us to be naked," she says.

"I still don't want to, you know, do anything but it feels weird to be the only one naked," Kristina says, sitting cross-legged on the bed much like Lauren did when we watched the videos. In this position Kristina's thin pussy lips are spread open and I'm almost drooling. I realize I've missed running my hands through her light blonde pubic hair and stroking her delicate pussy.

"The video, Brandon," Lauren laughs, drawing my attention from Kristina's pussy. Lauren sits next to Kristina making the view on the bed even more enticing.

Mmm," I say. "My two favorite nymphets sitting naked on my bed," I smile. "You can't blame me for being distracted."

"Honestly, Brandon!" Kristina says with mock indignation. "We're your sisters!" This cracks us all up and I turn my attention to my computer.

"And you're still dressed, Dear Brother," Lauren adds.

"Let me get this started and I'll get undressed while you watch," I answer putting the videos side by side on my MacBook screen. "I call this dueling pussies," I say as I start each video and back away.

"Oh my god!" Kristina cries. "Are those both Rachel?" she asks, apparently not noticing the pubic hair in the left video.

"No," Lauren answers, smiling at me. "The one on the left is me. You can tell by the hair."

"Oh yeah," Kristina says, leaning closer. I quickly strip and stand next to the bed watching their reaction. "This is so hot," Kristina whispers.

"I know," I answer, standing right next to her. She glances my way and her eyes get big when she sees how hard I am.

"You should make a video, Brandon," she says, moving her eyes back to the screen. "I'd take a copy of that."

"Me too," Lauren chimes in. No fucking way! Although I can't explain why I think it's different.

"I don't even know where to look," says Kristina.

"I have the same problem," I answer although today I'm not looking at the video. I'm watching these two naked teenagers fidgeting as the masturbation videos heat up.

"Will mine look this good?" Kristina asks, peeking down at he own pussy.

"Absolutely!" I answer without hesitation. "I can hardly wait to see yours."

"If it doesn't look this sexy will you erase it?" Kristina asks, apparently having second thoughts.

"Yours will probably be the sexiest," Lauren says, putting her arm around her best friend. "It's the sexiest pussy I've ever eaten," she adds, sliding her hand between Kristina's legs and lightly stroking her shiny pussy lips.

"Ohhh!" Kristina jumps at the unexpected touch but doesn't push the hand away.

"You're wet already," Lauren says. "This is going to be the sexiest fucking video ever," she adds. Pulling Kristina's face in for kiss, she gently pushes one finger into her friend's welcoming pussy.

"Mmmm,' Kristina moans into Lauren's mouth as she wraps her in a tight embrace.

"It'll make a better video if you're already half way there like I was," Lauren whispers, rapidly fingering her friend's juicy cunt.

The videos end while they're lost in their passionate kissing. I reach over to adjust the computer, press record, and then step back to enjoy the show. Kristina is moaning loudly while Lauren keeps up the blistering assault on her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Kristina moans. "God, I've missed you." Lauren's thumb is working circles on Kristina's clit while her fingers continue pumping in and out of her fiery pussy. My cock is rock solid while I watch Kristina clutch Lauren in a tight embrace.

"I think that's enough," Lauren pants while she slows her fingers and tucks her thumb inside her hand. "Save some for the video," she smiles, pulling her fingers completely out of Kristina's steamy pussy.

"Mmmm," Kristina protests while Lauren glances at me and smiles.

"Get the computer ready," she says, "I'll get the vibrator." Lauren hops off the bed and gives me a quick kiss before heading out the door.

"Okay, you just need to scoot back a little bit and spread your legs," I instruct Kristina as I save the recording I just made and get another one set up.

"Here's the vibrator," Lauren says. "Um... have you used one before?" she asks.

"No but I think I get the idea," she laughs. "I just watched the most interesting, split-screen instructional video."

"I tried to do exactly what Rachel did, that's why our videos were so similar. You should do the same thing," she adds.

"I wasn't memorizing it," she answers. "Can we have it on while I'm doing it? I'll just follow along."

"Um... I can have the computer showing the video while we record but I think it would look weird for you to be constantly leaning up to look at the screen." I look around the bedroom, trying to think of something. I have a low dresser that sits along one side of my bed.

"I'll be right back!" I announce, running out of the room. My living room TV is a 42" flat screen and it's very light. I yank out the cables and unplug the TV.

Lauren and Kristina both laugh uproariously as I walk into the bedroom carrying the TV. "I want all my TV delivery men in that uniform," Lauren says and I realize how ridiculous I must look walking naked down the hall with a throbbing hard-on and the TV in my arms.

"Very funny," I say but I can't help smiling. "Will you get the remote, Lauren?" I set the TV on the dresser and Kristina just can't resist smacking my bare ass when I bend over to plug it in.

"Hey!" I laugh.

"Hey yourself," she responds, as she rolls close enough to run her hands over my ass cheeks and between my legs. Fuck! Her fingers are tickling my balls and my cock is responding.

"I thought you weren't doing this stuff anymore," I look at her quizzically as I grab the flash drive from the computer and plug it into the TV. Lauren hands me the remote and I hit the source button, bringing up the menu.

"I can only do one on here. Do you want to watch Lauren or Rachel?" I ask.

"Rachel," she answers. "I can see Lauren's pussy anytime I want," she laughs.

"True statement," Lauren shrugs and then bends her knees and thrusts her pussy towards us.

"Okay, get back in position and I'll check the camera," I tell Kristina. She scoots back on the bed and I have her move forward and angle her body a little then check the camera. "Perfect!"

"You need to lick the vibrator and get a little saliva on it," Lauren instructs.

"I don't think lubrication is going to be an issue," Kristina answers. I look at her splayed open pussy and nod my agreement. Pressing the record button on the computer, I step around the bed and join Lauren out of view of the camera.

"Ready?" I ask. When Kristina nods I click the remote to start Rachel's video. "Start whenever you're ready." This time I angled the computer so Lauren and I can see Kristina's video as she makes it.

"Look at Rachel's pussy on the TV," Lauren whispers. "I want to see mine like that," she says. I agree it looks awesome.

"Thanks for doing this," Lauren whispers as she puts her hand up to my face. I get a big whiff of Kristina's aromatic pussy. Lauren smiles and puts her fingers in my mouth while her other hand encircles my cock.

"You are amazing," I whisper. In response, she pulls her fingers from my mouth and drops to her knees.

"Watch Kristina," she whispers while feeding my throbbing cock into her warm mouth. Fuck! My sister is sucking me off while I watch Kristina mimic Rachel's masturbation video. Goddamn!

Kristina is moaning softly as she holds Rachel's purple vibrator against her clit. I'm thrusting my cock into my sister's mouth while her tongue dances all over it and her hand tantalizes my balls. So fucking unbelievable!

As you can imagine, with such incredible stimulation I don't last very long. I'm shooting my cum into Lauren's mouth while Kristina is holding the vibrator inside her pussy and rubbing two fingers rapidly across her clit.

Lauren swallows every drop and is sucking me clean when Kristina's orgasm hits. Pulling her knees up just like Rachel and Lauren did, she's panting hard and shivering as she turns off the vibrator. I watch in awe as she runs her hands up over her breasts just like Rachel.

"Thanks, Sis," I whisper as I pull her up for a kiss. "Be right back," I tell her and move over to stop the recording.

"That was amazing," I tell Kristina who is still catching her breath but wearing a blissful smile. I save the recording and grab another flash drive from my desk to make Kristina a copy. "Is it okay if I give Lauren a copy?" I ask. She nods before curling onto her side.

"I wish I wasn't in a relationship," Kristina says. "I'd really like you to fuck me right now."

"I made sure he wasn't ready," Lauren says, crawling onto the bed and spooning against Kristina's back. "I knew you'd feel like that because that's exactly how I felt afterwards. That's why I took the edge off of Brandon's arousal so you wouldn't be tempted." Kristina looks over at me and I shrug as she stares at my spent cock.

"Just as well," she says. "I'd probably regret it tomorrow. I have got to move things along with Josh."

"You could show him the video," I suggest facetiously.

"Not a chance," she says. "At least not right away... who knows... maybe someday." Lauren is snuggled up to Kristina with her arms wrapped around her and is gently massaging her breasts.

"I better go before I do something I don't really want to do... or that I really do want to do but... anyway... I better go." She extricates herself from Lauren's embrace and kisses her lightly on the lips. "Thank you," she whispers. "I needed that."

"Let's watch her video on the TV screen," Lauren says as soon as Kristina leaves. I look at the clock and it's almost 6 o'clock. Rachel shouldn't be home until about 7:30. We have time.

The video is amazing and Kristina's sweltering pussy looks larger than life on the HD TV. We watch it several times, savoring the incredible view of her pussy juice bubbling out of her teenage cunt during her orgasm.

Needless to say, I recover rather quickly and Lauren suggests we fuck doggie style facing the TV so we can both see the screen while we're fucking. She has the best ideas! I'm holding her hips and slamming into her, both of us grunting from the exertion when I hear a noise in the living room. Fuck! I look at the clock; it's only 7 o'clock. What the fuck!

"Someone's here," I say, pulling out of Lauren and clicking off the TV. We jump off the bed and are scrambling around for our clothes when I hear Rachel. Why the fuck didn't I close my door before she saw that it was open?

"Hey, what happened to the TV? I got off early and... Oh shit!" she says, backing away from my doorway as I struggle into my shorts. "I'm so sorry!" she says, staring at Lauren who is dancing on one foot, trying to pull her panties on. "I didn't know you were... Oh God! I.. um... you two?" She backs all the way down the hall as Lauren and I finish dressing.

"What are we going to do?" Lauren asks before we leave my bedroom.

"Just play it by ear," I answer. "It was pretty obvious what we were doing. We can't deny anything. I doubt she will tell anyone," I say sounding more convincing than I feel. "Besides mom already knows. Let me do the talking."

"Gladly," Lauren says, holding my arm as we walk down the hall to the living room. Rachel is sitting on the couch with a beer.

"I'm really sorry, you guys. I came home early without calling," she says, standing up as soon as she sees us. "I hope you don't think... I mean, I would never judge... you can do whatever you want... it will be like I never saw a thing." Her rapid fire speaking betrays her nervousness and I almost laugh because we are the ones who should be nervous.

"No, Rachel," I tell her. "It's our fault. We were careless and... well, now you know why all those questions about boyfriends and girlfriends were um... well, now you know."

"Yeah," she says, sitting back down. I direct Lauren to the other end of the couch and I sit between them. After an awkward silence, Rachel says, "So, um... how long have you two been...?"

"Only a couple of months," I answer. "It all happened kind of accidentally," I tell her, glancing at Lauren to make sure she's okay with me sharing this with our cousin. When she nods her assent, I start at the beginning and explain how I interrupted Lauren's sleepover and how it lead to a sexiest body contest with her friends.

"Wait!" Rachel interrupts me. "Have I got this right, you had four naked teenage girls here and you were inspecting their bodies?" She has leaned forward and is looking at me with wide-eyed incredulity.

"Yeah," I answer grinning. "I rated them on their tits, assess, legs and pussies." It really does sounds farfetched when I hear myself saying it. She's just staring at us.

"Not just inspecting," Lauren jumps into the conversation, leaning forward to make eye contact with our cousin. "He ate each one of us while we all watched."

"Let me get this straight," Rachel interrupts again. "You had never had feelings for each other but you let your brother eat your pussy at a party in front of your friends?"

"Only three friends," Lauren answers defensively. "It was... I don't know... you had to be there," she says, struggling for an explanation.

"I wish I was," Rachel smiles.

"At first, I wasn't going to do it, was I Brandon?" Lauren shifts the focus to me.

"No, you really weren't," I answer, supporting her memory of how things went.

"But shit, Rachel, they were having these amazing fucking orgasms from Brandon's tongue and saying he was talented beyond anything they'd ever experienced." She shrugs and sits back.

"And was he?" Rachel asks, raising her eyebrows at Lauren.

"Fuck yeah," Lauren sighs dramatically, winking at me. "It's what made me want to fuck him," she adds matter-of-factly.

"Please tell me you videoed all of this," Rachel says, addressing me. Not exactly the reaction I was expecting.

"No!" Lauren and I answer in unison while eyeing each other with a horrendous expression on our faces. The last thing we wanted was video documentation of that weekend.

"Do you know how valuable a video like that would be?" Rachel asks rhetorically, shaking her head. "Anyway, then what happened?" Lauren picks up the story and explains how the original purpose of the sleepover was to relieve Kristina of her virginity with a dildo but when I arrived the plans changed.

"Oh my god!" Rachel laughs. "This just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?" She puts her hand on my thigh. "Poor Brandon, pressured into fucking a virgin," she says with mock sympathy.

Lauren recounts the entire weekend including a detailed account of Kristina's deflowering, me fucking Alex and Kylie and finally our incestuous fucking after everyone left.

"Wow!" Rachel sighs, staring at us in awe.

"There's more," Lauren says, obviously loving the attention from her older cousin.

"More?" she asks with astonishment. "Go ahead," she says, fanning herself. "I'm already wet!" Lauren and I both glance at Rachel's crotch but she's still wearing her work pants and there is no indication of her arousal. Lauren glances at me and I nod for her to continue.

"Kristina came back on Sunday..." she says quietly. "It started with both of us sort of... um...you know, taking turns with Brandon."

"You stud," Rachel teases, raising her eyebrows at me. I just shrug.

"But later... we... um.." Lauren continues nervously. "Well, it turns out I'm kind of bi."

"You and Kristina?" Rachel asks.

"And Brandon," Lauren corrects her.

"A threesome!" Rachel says, smiling from ear to ear. Fuck! Could our sexy cousin possibly be interested in replacing Kristina?

"It was really amazing," Lauren says sheepishly. No one speaks for a few minutes.

"So, what's with the TV? We're you guys making videos?" Rachel asks.

"God! Look at the time," Lauren says, as she jumps off the couch. "I better get going" But Rachel stands and puts both hands on Lauren's shoulders as she looks her in the eyes.

"Brandon showed me your video...and um..." Lauren breaks eye contact as Rachel glances at me.

"Laruen wanted to make one just like it," I say, standing up next to them.

"You made a video like mine?" Rachel asks. Lauren nods, looking down at the floor. "Exactly like yours," she adds.

"I really do have to go," Lauren says after an awkward silence. Rachel releases her shoulders and steps back.

"Now that you know," Lauren says, addressing Rachel. "Is it okay if I come over tomorrow after school?" My sister's question reminds me of how we were interrupted earlier. "And um... maybe spend the night?" she adds.

"Yes!" Rachel answers. "Of course," assuring her. "I can make myself scarce if you want."

"No!" we both answer. "I mean... you already know," Lauren shrugs. And she is 'kind of bi' I think without saying it out loud. I give my sister a tight hug and a prolonged kiss and then Rachel steps over for an embrace, surprising me by kissing my sister on the lips.

"Is it okay if Brandon shows me your video?" Rachel asks while her hand drops to Lauren's ass.

"Of course," Lauren answers. "I mean... I watched yours... so it's only fair." Visions of this threesome is starting to fill my head. Fuck! Could I really be this lucky?

"Thanks," Rachel says with another quick kiss on the lips and a light pat on the butt. "See you tomorrow."

samslam
samslam
12,947 Followers
1...345678