The Sleepover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,947 Followers

Collapsing on top of her, we both gasp for breath. I'm shaking as much as she is while I hold her shivering body against me. We kiss passionately before drifting dreamily into a tranquilly orgasmic nirvana.

"Wow," she whispers as I roll off of her and cuddle against her side.

"I know," I answer quietly. Running my finger between her still slightly heaving breasts, I wipe off little beads of sweat. "You taste salty," I tease, pulling my finger from my mouth.

"I thought you liked how I taste," she smiles.

"I do!" I answer, leaning up to lick the side of her closest breast. "I want to lick all of your sweat off!" I announce, licking around her nipple and running my tongue up between her succulent tits.

"Gross!" she laughs, pushing me off of her. "Let's take a shower," she says as she rolls off the bed. I glance at the clock. Damn! It's almost 6 o'clock. We don't want to be in any compromising positions when Rachel gets home.

"Get the shower started and I'll be right there," I tell her as she heads for the bathroom. I grab an unused flash drive from my desk drawer and click to start copying my sister's video on it.

"Are you hungry?" I call to her from the bathroom door.

"Famished!" she yells to be heard over the shower. I order pizza online before joining her in the shower. She's washing her arms as I take the soap from her and run my hands over her shoulders and down over her pert breasts.

"I still think I could have cleaned you up with my tongue," I tease.

"The slutty side of me would probably have let you," she laughs and then looks at me somewhat intently. "Brandon, do you think it was slutty of me to make that video?" she asks as I soap her pubic hair and all around her mound. I'm not sure where my sister's preoccupation with sluttiness is coming from and I'm at a loss to answer her question.

"Do you think it was slutty of Rachel to make her video?" I finally ask while I lather soap over her firm, young ass cheeks.

"Hmmm," she says, taking the soap from me and foaming up her hands. We take longer than we should in the shower but are dry and dressed when the pizza arrives.

"This was the best afternoon, ever," Lauren says as I give Lauren her flash drive and she wraps her arms around my neck for a kiss.

"I agree," I say holding her by the waist. "Sorry again about jumping on you as soon as you came in."

"Shh," she says putting her finger to my lips. "I'll be more worried when you don't want to jump me," she smiles as she leans up to kiss me again.

"Thank you for sharing Rachel's video with me. That was so fucking sexy," she says. "Didn't it make you want to taste her sweet pussy?" she asks.

"As you saw, it made me want to fuck your brains out," I answer. "But yes, I could definitely eat her... If she wasn't my cousin," I add. "That would be incest." We both laugh and Lauren gets ready to leave.

"Thanks for this," Lauren says, holding up the flash drive. "I'm going to watch it before I go to bed."

"Me too," I say, kissing her goodbye. Exhausted from our afternoon romp, I'm stretched out on my bed reading when Rachel gets home.

"Hey, Brandon," she calls from my bedroom door. "How was your day?"

"Great," I answer. How could it not be? I watched video of you masturbating your naked pussy. What I really say is, "How was yours?"

"Exhausting," she responds. "I'm going to shower and go to bed."

"There's left over pizza," I tell her as she turns towards her bedroom.

"Thanks," she calls over her shoulder. I close my bedroom door and grab my computer just as a text arrives from Lauren. "Did you put the vibrator back?" her text reads. Fuck!

I look around and see it on the floor next to the bed. "No," I text back. "Where was it?"

"Top left drawer, along the edge. Not covered or anything."

"Thx." I text and open my door just as Rachel crosses the hallway to the bathroom. I wait long enough for her to be in the shower, then run into the kitchen and wash Lauren's smell off the vibrator. I dry it and sneak it into her bedroom before the shower stops running. I text Lauren that I took care of it. Fuck! We need to be more careful.

Back in my bedroom, I close the door and sit up on the bed with my computer on my lap. Opening Rachel's video in one window and Lauren's in another, I position them side-by-side on the screen, keeping the sound down.

Holy fuck! They are nearly identical. Lauren really paid attention to what Rachel was doing. I thought watching Rachel was erotic but watching them both side-by-side... holy shit! I don't know where to look. It's like dueling pussies. All I need is some banjo music.

I watch them a couple of times comparing their pussies much like I did Lauren and her friends during their sleepover. It is uncanny how much their pussies resemble each other. I wonder if it's genetic. Except for Lauren's small triangle of pubic hair you would be hard pressed to tell them apart. I wonder if they taste the same.

I stop at the grocery store on my way home from work the next day and I'm in the kitchen making burritos when Rachel gets home.

"Well, aren't you the best roommate ever?" Rachel says when she sees the lettuce, chopped tomatoes, onions and salsa. "Just let me change," she says heading to her bedroom.

"I'll dish it up," I call to her. I listen while Rachel tells me about her internship and how as the lowest one on the totem pole she gets all the grunt work. Even so, she really likes everyone and is learning things they don't cover in a classroom.

"Thanks for fixing my computer," she says as we're doing the dishes. "It works great!"

"No problem," I tell her. "You need to be careful what you click on when you're visiting questionable websites," I add while deciding whether to say anything about the videos. I've been thinking about a strategy all day and I just go for it. "And there are ways to protect files that you don't want others to see. You know that, right?" I ask her as we finish putting the dishes away.

"Sure," she says hesitantly.

"Even pictures and video can be hidden from prying eyes," I say, not even trying to hide the fact that I know what's on her computer. She looks away, hangs up the dishtowel and walks into the living room. I follow her without saying anything else.

She sits on the couch, pulling her feet up under her. She has changed into a shorts and a t-shirt, obviously not wearing a bra.

"You saw the videos?" she asks, looking directly at me. I just nod.

"I can show you how to partition your hard drive and password protect it so you can store whatever you want..." she cuts me off with a smile.

"What did you think?" she asks.

"I didn't know what to think, Rachel but I'm certainly not judging you or anything," I say defensively. She laughs.

"I mean, what did you think of the videos?" she says matter-of-factly. "Did they... you know... arouse you?" she asks, sitting back and scrutinizing me.

This is not how I envisioned this conversation and I'm dumbfounded by her casual response towards me seeing her in such explicit settings.

"Well... yeah... sure..." I answer. "They were very sexy."

"Did you watch them all?" she asks.

"Yes," I nod as she scoots closer.

"Which one did you like the best, Brandon," she asks in a husky whisper almost as if me seeing her videos is turning her on.

"The one with the vibrator," I answer without hesitation. "The longest one."

"Hmmm," she says. "That's my favorite too. What particularly did you like about it?" she asks as if she's talking to a focus group.

"What?" I ask. "All of it! It was very erotic," I add. My cock responding to our discussion doesn't go unnoticed by my cousin.

"But there must have been at least one part that you especially liked, wasn't there?" she smiles as she leans back again but remains closer than she started. Her nipples are visibly embossed on her thin t-shirt. Perhaps I'm not the only one getting aroused by this.

"I... um... really liked when you moved the vibrator up to your... um... clit and the um... moisture was visible inside your pussy." Damn. This is the weirdest conversation I've ever had with anyone.

"I see..." She's still smiling as she watches me. "Do you watch much porn, Brandon?" she finally asks.

"Some," I answer truthfully.

"How does my video compare to other porn you've watched?" she asks.

"No comparison!" I answer immediately. "Yours is 100 times better than anything else I've seen." I pause... really thinking about her question. "Most porn looks fake no matter how good the actresses are but yours looks real, Rachel. Like you were really having an orgasm." I answer.

"I was," she smiles. "You're right. That was real." I'm about to ask her why she has the videos when she surprises me with her next statement. "Now this just doesn't seem fair, does it? You've seen every inch of me, very close up and personal but... I haven't seen you!" she cries, grabbing for my shorts.

I pull away and we wrestle much like we did the first night with the remote. Rachel is trying to pull my shorts down and I'm holding them up. I get loose and yank her t-shirt up, exposing the bottom of her breasts.

"Hey!" she cries. "No fair! You've already seen me!"

"Only on video!" I answer, reaching for her shorts as she pulls her shirt back down.

"Best video ever you said!" she laughs, pushing my hands away and making another grab for my shorts.

"I'll make you a deal!" I say, laughing as I stand up backing away from her. I'm enjoying this too much to stop but don't want to give in too fast and give her second thoughts. I have no idea how far we're going to take this but I have an idea for how to move it along.

"Another deal, Brandon?" she laughs. "Okay, what's the deal? But remember, you've already seen me. How many times did you watch that video anyway?" she asks.

"A few... but here's the deal..."

"Did you masturbate to it?" she asks playfully.

"No... here's the deal..."

"Why not?" she asks with an exaggerated pout. "Don't guys usually masturbate to porn?"

"Sometimes... anyway, it doesn't matter." I'm not going to tell her that I didn't masturbate because I was waiting to fuck my sister. "Do you want to hear the deal or not?" I ask.

"Okay, fine..." she says, weirdly concerned that I didn't masturbate to her erotic video.

"If you give me another massage, I'll be completely naked." I offer, raising my eyebrows.

"That's your deal?" she asks, like she's thinking it over. "No briefs?" she smiles coyly. I nod.

"Fine. I'll get my stuff while you get naked," she says jumping up and heading for her bedroom.

Fuck! Who knew I'd be getting naked with my cousin her first week here? Not wanting to seem overeager, I strip off my clothes and lie face down on my bed.

"Hmm," Rachel says, walking over to the bed. "Nice ass," she says running her palm over my ass cheek and giving it a playful squeeze.

"You too," I answer, remembering how sexy her ass looked in the stripping videos.

"Right," she smiles while pouring lotion into hand and dribbling some down my back.

Starting with my shoulders, the massage proceeds much the same way it did last time until she gets to the back of my thighs. She taps my inner thigh to signal that I should spread my legs farther apart and I comply. Her hands knead my thigh muscles working their way up towards my ass. My cock is responding to her warm hands and I shift slightly to give it room to expand.

"You okay," Rachel asks.

"Yeah," I answer dreamily. "Feels great." It actually feels so much better than great lying here naked with my sexy cousin putting her warm hands all over me. Just as I'm wondering what she'll do when I turn over, her fingertipss barely brush against my balls. Fuck! Or did I imagine it? Either way, my cock responds accordingly.

"Okay, Brandon," Rachel says quietly. "Time to turn over," she adds with a light smack on my ass cheek. The moment we've all been waiting for is here. I turn towards her and watch her eyes go directly to my hard on. Her eyes glance to my face and we make eye contact as I settle onto my back.

"Very nice," she says, smiling at my rod sticking up like a damn flagpole. "Isn't this better without the confines of the briefs?" she asks.

"We'll see," I answer cryptically, smiling back at her. She doesn't respond but just starts massaging my chest. Again the massage continues as before moving to my arms and then my legs. I close my eyes trying to envision where this could go. The thought of my sexy cousin riding my rigid cock does nothing to diminish my arousal.

This time when her hands reach my inner thighs I'm tempted to move towards her. Much to my chagrin she finishes the massage without touching my cock.

"Now we're even," she smiles. "You may have to do something about that," she adds, nodding to my highly aroused cock. "Want me to put some oil on it to help you out?" she teases.

"Yeah," I answer. "Just massage some all over it."

"In your dreams," she says. Holding the bottle over my cock, she tries to drip some on it but it keeps missing. Sighing, she gently takes my cockhead between her thumb and forefinger, and holds it down so she can drip oil along the length of my shaft. Fuck! Just the touch of her hands on my cocks starts it throbbing.

"Wow!" she smiles. "You're really in a bad way there, Brandon."

"Mmm," I respond to her delicate touch. "Sure you don't want to just massage it for me?" I tease.

"I'll leave that to you," she says, releasing my cock and capping up the oil. "Have fun," she laughs, heading for the door.

"Really, Rachel?" I plead. "I watched you cum," I argue. "We're not totally even."

"Nice try," she says, turning back towards me and staring at my oil soaked cock.

"We really can't, Brandon," she says more seriously. "Not that I don't want to... or that... we're cousins," she adds exasperatedly.

"So," I answer, knowing that's not the answer she wants.

"That's incest," she explains as if I didn't already thoroughly understand the concept. If she only knew.

"It's not like we're making babies," I say, using the same argument we used with my mom.

She stands there at the door still staring at my rock solid cock, which has turned a shiny bright red from the oil. I know when to keep my mouth shut. Hesitantly, she steps away from the door and silently walks back over to my bed.

"I'm just doing this..." she says, pointing to my cock. I nod. "This isn't the start of something..." I nod again. "We are not going to take this anywhere," she adds as I continue nodding my head. "And you're cleaning up the mess," she laughs. I nod faster as my face breaks into a smile.

"Damn, Brandon," she whispers, wrapping her hand around my engorged cock and gently sliding it up and down. Fuck! It's just a hand job but it feels so fucking good.

"Thank you," I whisper as she pumps her hand slightly faster and her other hand caresses my balls.

"You're welcome," she smiles. She's really getting into it now. While one hand lightly dances over my balls, her other hand is expertly corkscrewing up and down my shaft. Goddamn! My sexy cousin is massaging my fucking cock!

"This isn't working," she says pulling her hands back and standing up. It was working for me!

Rachel has been sitting on the edge of the bed with her body twisted towards me. Before I can protest her stopping, she slips off her shorts and climbs onto the bed.

"I don't want to get oil on those shorts," she explains as she straddles my leg just above my knee. Her panty-covered pussy is resting against the top of my thigh, as she reaches for my cock and continues where she left off.

"That's better," she says wiggling her butt around to get comfortable on my thigh. It sure is. Her pumping motion is shaking her tits inside her thin t-shirt and her nipples are visibly taut. I reach for them but she shakes her head.

"No, Brandon," she sighs. "We're not going there."

"Sorry," I mutter, dropping my hands onto the bed. "You're hard to resist," I say.

"I know," she smiles, increasing the pace of her machinations and rocking her pussy against my thigh. I lean my head back on my pillow, close my eyes and just relish the feeling of my sexy cousin rubbing her pussy on my thigh as she jacks my cock.

It doesn't take long before I feel the beginnings of my impending release. I open my eyes to see Rachel intensely concentrating on getting me off.

"Just about there, Cuz," I grunt and she pumps me faster, propelling her hand up and down my cock while gently squeezing my sensitive nut sack. She must feel the beginnings because she points my cock away from her and speeds up her movements.

"Here comes your mess," she smiles triumphantly as the first spurt of jism hits my chest. Rachel keeps pumping and my cock keeps spewing cum onto my stomach.

"Damn, Brandon!" she laughs. "Don't you ever get laid?" I'm breathing too hard to answer her and couldn't anyway.

Rachel expertly slows her hands as she finishes me off and lays my cock gently against my stomach. "I'll get you a washcloth," she says.

As she swings her leg over my thigh I glimpse the erotically wet crotch of her panties, made nearly transparent from the moisture. Holding her cum soaked hands away from her body she goes into the bathroom. Emerging a few minutes later with a warm washcloth, she lays it on my stomach and leans down for a quick kiss.

"Good night, Brandon," she says, planting a feathery light kiss on my lips. "Sleep well," she smiles.

"What about you, Rachel?" I ask as she starts to leave. "I could reciprocate."

"You've already seen how self-sufficient I am," she laughs. "Good night, Brandon." Fuck! A hand job from my cousin and it's just the first week of her visit. I clean myself up and flop back on my bed just as my phone buzzes. It's Lauren.

"Hey," I answer, trying to decide whether to tell her what happened.

"Kristina wants to do one!" Lauren says excitedly without any preamble.

"One what?" I ask, wondering what the hell she's talking about.

"A video... you know... with the vibrator."

"You told Kristina?" I ask incredulously. "I thought we weren't going to say anything."

"I didn't tell her," she pauses. "I showed her!" Laughing she tells me how great the video came out and she told Kristina about it at school. "She figures that using a vibrator isn't cheating on her boyfriend." Lauren continues eagerly. "Can we do it tomorrow Brandon? After school?"

"Sure," I answer, trying to get my head around this. "It's Rachel's late night so we'll have time." The truth is I wouldn't mind seeing Kristina's pussy again.

"Awesome! See you tomorrow!" She hangs up before I have time to ask her all the questions bouncing around in my head.

I'm suddenly hungry so I pull on a pair of shorts and head for the kitchen. I'm not surprised to see Rachel's door is closed. If I listened closely I imagine I would hear the buzzing of her vibrator but I just keep walking. I can always watch the video. And tomorrow I'll have another one to add to my collection.

Lauren and Kristina are already in my living room when I get home from work on Thursday.

"Hey," I say, plopping down between them on the couch. They look like they came straight from school. I wrap my arms around their shoulders and give them each a lingering kiss on the lips.

"Nothing wrong with giving my sister a kiss, is there?" I ask. "That's not cheating, right?" It's only been in the past month or so that we learned that Kristina was our half sister.

"Right," says Kristina, laughing. "I've missed being with you guys, you know, she says. "It's not that I didn't enjoy it..."

"Hey, shhh," I shush her. "Tell me about this boyfriend. You know that as your ex-boyfriend I have to approve of my replacement." This elicits another laugh from both girls.

samslam
samslam
12,947 Followers
123456...8