The Son-in-law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt John reach down, deftly undoing the buttons on her blouse, muttering something about not getting it dirty. She let him do it and even helped him pull it off, not wanting the blouse stained with his come. Then she felt him unclipping her bra, and in an instant her tits were exposed to his view and his hands, as he started stroking her full breasts and tweaking her nipples. All this time he thrust his cock deeper into her mouth filling her up, and into her throat which made her gag a little, as the smell of Anne's cunt continued to fill her nostrils. His cock seemed to be getting even harder as he greedily fondled her tits, which were now responding by becoming more sensitive and reddening slightly.

She could feel her pussy getting hot and moist again and was tempted to touch herself, but she needed her hands to try and stop John thrusting too deeply into her mouth. She reached down and cradled his big tight balls in her little hand, stroking them and feeling the heat. That seemed to be the final straw for John, and his balls tightened, and suddenly her mouth was full of his hot come gushing into the back of her throat. She started to choke and tried to pull away, but his strong hands held her head as another spurt filled her mouth. His come was pouring down her throat and out of her mouth onto her breasts and skirt. She managed with one huge desperate effort to free her mouth from his cock as she coughed, choking on all his come. As she did so, another spurt of his come hit her cheek and hair. My god, this man is full of it she thought as she struggled to get her breath back. But there was his cock again, desperate to be in her mouth again, forcing its way in for her to lick up the final drops of his come.

'Oh that was fantastic Jenny,' he sighed and bent down to kiss her on the cheek and lips. Jenny was stunned. Here she was, at her best friend's house, topless, breasts exposed, panties full of her own juice, covered with her friend's young man's come, kissing like a teenager. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Anne sitting on the table, large breasts hanging, looking down at her with a look of, was it amazement or horror at her? Should she feel guilty, she wondered. Was all this planned or had something gone wrong. Should she feel indignant at the trap her friend set for her?

Suddenly, as she was starting to recover herself, she felt John pushing her onto her back, reaching under her arse and starting to pull her pants down. What was happening? She had thought it was all over and they would awkwardly say goodbye. She tried to push his hands away, but he was too strong and soon had her pants down to her knees, as she struggled in vain. Then he scooped up her legs into the air, forcing her back onto the floor. John ripped her knickers off one leg, leaving them dangling on her other calf. She felt the cool air hit her hot pussy as her legs were forced apart by this strong naked man. A moment later she felt his mouth on her pussy, as he held her to the floor with one strong hand on her left breast.

'God, this is so embarrassing,' she thought, worrying as she always did that he might be repelled by the look, or smell or taste of her pussy, as some of the squeamish bastards were. She tried to push him away, to gain some control, but she could not move his head or broad shoulders from her cunt. He was licking gently on her clitoris, running his tongue around and over her sensitive area, soft then hard, slow then fast, above then below, until she stopped struggling and closed her eyes, as the warmth in her pussy grew and grew. His fingers were massaging her labia either side of her cunt-hole as if they were trying to create a new way into her vagina, and causing her pussy to open and close. Now his fingers were inside her as his tongue moved from her clit to her pussy and back again. She could feel herself getting more and more aroused. She opened her eyes for a second and saw Anne on the table above watching her intently. Jenny could not read the look on Anne's face: wonder, scorn, jealousy, arousal -- she didn't know and couldn't really concentrate now as she could feel her orgasm approaching. She noticed only Anne's nakedness, her large breasts, her open lips, her thighs, slightly open and her hand hidden between her thighs.

But John's fingers were thrusting rhythmically inside her, and his mouth on her pussy was relentless, and she closed her eyes to concentrate on these feelings. She panted and groaned with the beauty of the feelings between her legs. This was so fantastic, she thought, as she thrust her cunt into the man's face, greedy for his attention. And then, slowly and unstoppably her orgasm hit her, shaking her body and causing a sub-human scream to escape from her lips. He kept at her, licking her cunt and feeling deep inside her vagina with his strong fingers, and she came again and again and again, shouting obscenities and sweet curses to the room.

At last, she felt John stop, leaving her still, quivering on the floor, dress pushed up around her waist, breasts falling slightly to each side, mouth open, eyes glazed. For a moment she experienced a little post-orgasmic bliss, forgetful of where she was and who was watching her naked joy. Then she felt the weight of John's body on her, and she was startled when he started kissing her on the mouth. Now the wet scent on his face was more familiar, it was her own musky naughty sexy smell, so familiar from her own masturbation sessions, when she gave herself over to her body to experience the pleasure and need of touching her breasts and tummy and pussy and even her arse-hole while thinking wicked thoughts about men she knew or had seen, or even sometimes about pretty girls whose beauty she had appreciated and whose pussies she had wondered about in idle moments.

John was kissing her, and she felt his strong urgent body on hers forcing her legs apart, opening up her pussy. Then she felt him thrusting and his large cock trying to force itself inside her. Even though her pussy was saturated and swollen with pleasure, his size caused her to gasp and she instinctively tried to push him away. But he was too strong and pushed in again, stretching her little cunt which was so unused to this rough treatment. She wanted him to stop, to ask her if she wanted it, though not sure what her response would be: to say no to fucking until they'd agreed on some ground rules, or admit that she owed him something after the great oral sex he'd given her. In any case, John was obviously not going to ask, and was too determined to stop, so she resigned herself to letting him fuck her, and they could work out what it meant later.

Watching above them, Anne was amazed at how it had all happened. John hadn't been deterred by her friend's presence but had been more brazen than ever, stripping Anne naked in front of Jenny, then eating her pussy and fucking her there on the table with Jenny watching. And Jenny hadn't tried to stop him, or left or anything, but had stayed and watched her give herself up to this beast, her son-in-law! And she had been so nervous, so embarrassed, so tense from trying not to come in front of her friend that in the end she had had an even more powerful orgasm that had left her drained, sprawled naked on the table with everything on view.

Afterwards she had imagined that John would leave quickly as usual after the deed, but then she had heard wet sex sounds and, raising her head slightly, had seen her friend on her knees, breasts out taking John's big cock with an unexpected eagerness. And John, who minutes before had been licking and fucking Anne was now fondling Jenny's sweet round breasts and thrusting his cock, still slippery with Anne's juice, deeper and deeper into Jenny's throat. It was a shocking sight. Anne felt guiltily that she had inadvertently led her friend into a trap, and now John was taking advantage of her friend's loneliness, to relieve his primitive urges. Anne was now torn, as Jenny had been, between intervening to stop John from further violating her friend, leaving the room to avoid the dilemma (surely the coward's option) or to simply watch, to witness her friend being abused by this sexual monster.

But as she watched she couldn't work out whether Jenny was being forced or whether she was enjoying sucking this young man's impressive dick, and being the object of his seemingly bottomless lust. Which was it, she wondered, as she watched this almost-naked couple have sex right in front of her. She had never watched another couple have sex before. Now she could see the details of their bodies: John's hard cock thrusting into Jenny's mouth as it usually thrust into her own; his strong hands stroking Jenny's nice round tits as he usually stroked hers; his eyes on Jenny's body taking in her beauty and softness which excited him so much; and Jenny's body as Anne had never seen it before: her sweet round tits released from the bras and blouses that usually covered them, now bobbing up and down to the rhythm of John's thrusts; Jenny's lips, usually so talkative, now wrapped around that thick cock, being stretched open wide; the slight trace of fear in Jenny's lively eyes each time John thrust his cock too deeply into her throat; and the pink glow of Jenny's cheeks and neck and chest, which looked like arousal -- was Jenny turned on by all this?

As she watched, Anne realised that this is how she would look each time John fucked her, and she felt her pussy grow wet and hot again. It was so intimate, like she was spying on this couple. She watched John's big dick thrusting into her friend's mouth -- she had never seen it from the side before and it looked even longer and thicker from here. Her hand absent-mindedly moved between her legs and lightly stroked her clitoris -- why was it so aroused again, she wondered. As Jenny continued to suck John's cock, one of her hands reached around to stroke his arse. It was starting to look like Jenny was enjoying this dirty sex. John was staring intently at Jenny, one hand on her left breast and the other holding the back of Jenny's head as he pumped his cock in and out of her wide-spread lips. Anne watched intently. This was so hot, she thought to herself. She rubbed her clitoris some more, and something made her reach up with her other hand and stroke her nipple. Somehow it felt so good watching another couple naked having sex, she was starting to get turned on herself.

She kept watching them, noticing John was getting quite excited now. Jenny was taking his cock deep in her mouth. She must have done this before, thought Anne, trying not to judge her friend for her sexual experience. Anne's finger slipped inside the hot wetness her pussy, which she was now thrusting against her hand. As she did this, John turned his head towards her, and noticing her there, still naked and touching her pussy and breast, smiled at her, before turning back to Jenny. Anne was a little embarrassed to have been caught enjoying the spectacle, but couldn't stop watching the couple. She saw Jenny start to fondle John's balls, and a moment later John's eyes closed and his cock started to pump come into Jenny's mouth. Anne saw Jenny try to pull away but John held her until the come started to choke her and she twisted away, with come spilling all over her face and breasts and skirt.

Anne watched as John kissed Jenny, then pushed her to the floor, pulled off her nice, lacy black knickers (did Jenny always wear such nice undies, she wondered) and started to lick her pussy, while holding her down with those strong arms of his. Anne knew from experience how difficult it was to escape from his grip and how Jenny would be unable to fight him off, even if she wanted to, which Anne couldn't be sure of. She saw Jenny's futile attempts to push him away slowly weaken as she gave into the feelings which John's masterful oral technique would surely be arousing in her. Again Anne felt conflicted, wondering to herself whether she should intervene in some way: to ask John to stop, to ask Jenny if she wanted John to continue, perhaps to physically assist her friend to fight him off. But the feeling that maybe this is what her friend wanted, or that this was now a private matter prevented her. As she saw Jenny close her eyes and start to make little gasps as John found her sweet-spots, Anne could see it was too late, and felt both aroused and strangely a little jealous of the pleasure Jenny was now getting from John. Even though she had already had her own orgasms from John's mouth and his cock, something greedy in her wanted more.

Jenny's mouth was now open, her eyes were closed and her head arched backwards a little with the pleasure, and her hands were no longer pushing John's head away, but pulling it towards her open pussy. The wet slurping sounds of his fingers deep in her cunt and his tongue licking her clitoris and pussy lips in turn were now mingled with louder groans from Jenny, and panting words 'Oh yes! Oh god! Oh fuck!' as she writhed in delight. The sounds were too much for Anne, she started to touch her pussy again, wanting someone to lick her to a state of ecstasy like Jenny was obviously feeling. 'My god,' she thought, 'this sounds like me when I'm coming!' It was so strange to be watching such a private moment in her friend's life. Jenny looked good, Anne thought, so alive, so abandoned, her breasts rocking back and forward, her legs in the air, her face glowing with energy and concentrating on her own pleasure, oblivious to her friend and everything but the feelings pulsing through her pussy and up her spine to her brain.

Suddenly Jenny's orgasm started to wash over her in waves, causing her to call out, 'Yes fuck! Oh shit! Oh fuck me!' and similar things. Anne was a bit taken aback by Jenny's language, but then remembered that she'd been calling out similar things over the last week when John's attentions had made her lose control. Still John kept eating out Jenny's pussy and she peaked again, loudly and with a delirious happiness in her voice. Anne figured that it was all over now and started to think about where this left them all now. She realised she was still naked, and should probably get some clothes on, although John was also naked and Jenny's skirt wasn't covering anything, around her waist like that.

Her thoughts were cut short as John came to life again and threw himself on top of Jenny and started to push inside her. Anne was stunned. 'They're going to fuck!' she thought. 'Or rather, John's going to fuck her, just like he always fucks me after oral sex, the animal!' Anne realised that she shouldn't have been shocked, after everything else that happened today, and for the last week for that matter. But it was too much. John was pushing his big dick into her friend, and Jenny wasn't even struggling anymore. Anne decided she had to take a stand to try to protect her friend's remaining honour.

Anne jumped off the table and threw herself against John, knocking him sideways off Jenny's prostrate body. However, after pushing John off her friend with all her strength, Anne lost her balance and fell face down across Jenny, lying naked across Jenny's naked form. John however quickly recovered and started laughing at sight of the two naked women sprawled in front of him.

'Anne. Do you want to play too?' he laughed, and slapped her naked bottom. Anne struggled to get up, but found John's hand on her back preventing her.

'Let me up John,' she cried. 'You've gone too far!'

John's other hand had now moved between her legs and his fingers had slipped with easy into her cunt, still slippery with John's come and her own juices from her former arousal. This was too much for Anne, lying on top of Jenny's naked body, being molested and unable to escape. She writhed and tried to get up, but John held her down and continued to finger-fuck her pussy. Then she felt John drag her downwards and twist her around so that she was lying on top of Jenny, face-down with her face between Jenny's legs. She looked at Jenny's open pussy. It was all red and swollen and damp. Of course it was, she thought, John's cock was inside her a moment ago.

Anne was furious. 'Stop this John! Let us up this minute!' she shouted, although she couldn't see his face or Jenny's for that matter. All she could see was Jenny's thighs and her neatly trimmed pussy, wet and swollen from all the attention it had been getting. Still John held her down though she struggled and could feel Jenny trying to move, but trapped underneath her. Jenny's pussy-smell filled Anne's nostrils, making it hard to think. It was amazing she thought, I've never smelt another woman's cunt before. In fact, Anne had never been this close to another woman's pussy before. She knew that other girls in school and college had played around together. Some had even joked about it, but Anne had always been too shy to try anything with any of her friends. It would have been weird if she had done anything with Sally, her best friend at school or Katie, her best friend in college. Even though she'd loved them both as friends, and seen them naked when they tried on clothes together or showered after sport, and admired their lovely bodies and faces, and envied their neater, more manageable breasts, she'd never even considered touching them in a sexual way or inviting them to touch her. She knew that Jenny had been more adventurous and had tried things with girls, but she didn't know the details.

'Hasn't she got a lovely pussy, Anne?' John asked her. Anne didn't reply, and struggled a bit more, to no avail. She had to admit that Jenny did have an impressive pussy with long, wrinkly, protruding, symmetric labia which opened like a flower revealing her pink pussy-slit, currently all red and wet, and fragrant. The fragrance was not unpleasant, similar to her own private smell, but with a different earthy quality. Anne's inner pussy lips were much shorter and hardly protruded at all. But she didn't want to think about another woman's pussy; she wanted to escape.

'Why don't you give her a kiss, Anne? I'm sure Jenny would love it.' John whispered to her. 'She tastes even better than she looks.' Anne was shocked. Surely he couldn't be serious. He was just tormenting her.

John moved slightly down towards Jenny's head. 'Wouldn't you like Anne to kiss your pussy Jenny?' he asked. Anne couldn't hear Jenny's reply. She felt someone, she thought it must have been John, opening up her pussy. She felt a finger slip just inside her wet pussy. Why was she still so wet, she wondered.

'Do you like Anne's sweet pussy, Jenny?' she heard John saying. Anne struggled to escape but was held fast.

Then John said, 'Why don't you kiss each other's pussies for me?' Then Anne felt John's hand on the back of her head pushing her face between Jenny's legs. He rubbed her face in Jenny's cunt until her nose and chin were covered with Jenny's juice. She could feel someone touching her own pussy, opening her up. Still John held her head between Jenny's legs, with another hand on her back preventing her getting away. She could feel more touching of her pussy, then someone licking her clit and pussy. It wasn't John's usual technique; it was lighter and more wide-ranging. With horror, she realised that Jenny must be licking her pussy.

Anne tried to wriggle away, but John still had her held down. She couldn't even move her head. Her nostrils were full of Jenny's cunt-smell. She was getting used to it now; it smelt a bit like hers, a weird sweaty, sexy smell. She noticed a little bit of juice leaking from Jenny's pussy. The housewife in her wanted to clean it up, to stop it dripping on the floor. But she couldn't reach it with her hands. Without thinking, she flicked her tongue out to lick it off and clean her friend up. It had that sweet, salty taste, quite nice really.