The Son-in-law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne could still feel someone licking her pussy and clit, and fingers kneading her arse and moving closer and closer to her pussy, and massaging her as they went. It felt so interesting. She could feel that it was Jenny's face against her pussy now, and Jenny's hair on her thighs. Her friend was really eating her out! Her resolve was weakening now as Jenny was doing such nice things to her pussy. Anne could feel her pussy getting juicy again; the feelings were so nice. At the same time, Jenny was starting to push her pussy upwards, into Anne's face. Anne felt she couldn't escape, with John still holding her down and now Jenny attacking her from below.

Anne closed her eyes. Her pussy was in a state of extreme pleasure now. Jenny's subtle cunt-licking technique was causing her to get excited again and she was now grinding her pussy gently against Jenny's face. Eventually she became sufficiently excited to kiss Jenny's insistent pussy. It wasn't as bad as she'd feared, and not at all like sucking a cock. She kissed the pussy some more, and started to enjoy the hot slippery feeling. She took Jenny's labia in her mouth and sucked them, and played with them with her tongue. Then she let her tongue venture out and give Jenny's open pussy a gentle lick. Such a nice taste, she thought. She had never dreamed that she would ever lie naked on another woman, or have another woman licking her pussy or taste another woman's pussy, but now it was all happening. Why was she enjoying this so much, she thought to herself. She had totally forgotten about John by this time and was no longer aware whether he was touching her or not.

She felt Jenny circling her clitoris with her tongue. It felt so good, and so she tried the same, finding Jenny's hard little knob, and licking around and around until she felt Jenny gasp. She now had the taste of Jenny's pussy and wanted more. She explored Jenny's pussy with her tongue, the feel of her long labia, the tightness of her vaginal opening, the wetness inside her vagina as she poked her tongue deeper and deeper inside. She had Jenny squirming and groaning now. This felt good, and she went at it with more vigour, even working her hands under Jenny's sweet, smooth arse to hold her tighter. At the same time, Jenny was licking her own pussy so beautifully she was in heaven. This felt so good, two women passionately entwined in mutual pleasure, symmetrically wrapped around each other, mouths on each other's pussies -- who would have thought it could be so wonderful, Anne thought.

Suddenly she sensed her orgasm approaching, as Jenny's delightfully inventive tongue and lips sucked and licked her sensitive clitoris and pussy-slit. Before she knew it, the feelings were shooting through her and she was screaming with pleasure. After the first orgasm, Jenny kept at her, licking and plunging her fingers into Anne's slit. She came again bucking and rolling off Jenny's body to lie panting next to her. As she recovered, she realised that John had not been holding her down, and she had been freely making love to her friend. Jenny crawled up next to her and gave her a big kiss on the mouth.

'Wow, Anne! That was amazing!' Jenny whispered.

'Oh, Jenny! It was so ... nice! I've never ... even ... oh wow!' Anne blushed. She could smell her pussy on Jenny's face, which was still damp. Anne threw her arm over Jenny and gave her a big hug, and a small kiss on the cheek.

Suddenly their hug was interrupted as John joined them on the floor, putting his arms around them both. 'That was fantastic, girls!' he said. 'I didn't know that you were lovers.'

Anne wanted to clarify things, and point out that she wasn't that sort of woman, but John obviously had other things on his mind and had moved behind Jenny and pushed her top leg over Anne so that Jenny's pussy was exposed. A second later Anne could feel him thrusting into her friend from behind. Jenny looked fine with this and giggled while still hugging Anne tight. Anne was now facing her friend, with their breasts squashed together, Jenny's leg over Anne's hip and their faces together kissing and looking at each other. John stepped up the tempo and was fucking Jenny hard and deep from behind, pushing her against Anne each time. It was almost as if Anne was being fucked as well with her body being thrown back and forwards by the force of John's animal thrusting. The dirty bastard must have got excited again watching we two naked women licking each other, Anne thought. But she liked hugging Jenny, and she enjoyed the camaraderie of being together during sex, even if it was a bit weird, and even if John was forcing them both to satisfy his urges.

Soon Jenny was panting and groaning, as John's cock rubbed secret parts deep within her. Her face had reddened, and her eyes were closing with each thrust of John's dick. Anne was amazed to be so close to her friend's face during this private moment. Soon Jenny was mouthing silent 'fuck's, and her breathing was fast and shallow. And then with a loud, long scream she came, yelling, eyes wide into Anne's face while Anne hugged and kissed her, feeling her friend's joy and relief. Shortly after there was a huge thrust from John and a groan-sigh to indicate he had emptied his load inside her friend.

They lay together breathing heavily, arms and legs around each other, eyes closed, lips against skin, for a few minutes. Then John stirred, bent over to kiss each of them, with a gentle 'Thanks Jenny, thanks Anne' before getting up and wandering off towards his room, dick slapping against his thighs as he walked. Anne lay there with Jenny for several more minutes, questions spinning around her head, a head befuddled with several orgasms, and thighs and face covered in the fluids of three people. Jenny had dozed off, looking blissfully peaceful in Anne's arms. Anne looked at her friend, feeling a new closeness they had not had before. Eventually, Anne felt uncomfortable and got up to look for some clothes. Still Jenny dozed, naked on the bare floor, full breasts resting on the ground. As Anne was putting on her dress (she didn't bother with underwear), she saw Jenny smiling at her.

'I wasn't expecting that sort of reception today,' she exclaimed with a laugh. 'You sure know how to make a girl feel welcome!'

'Oh Jenny, I'm sorry,' Anne apologised. "It wasn't meant to go like this.'

After that, Jenny got dressed as Anne tried to explain the situation with John.

'He's your son-in-law and you let him fuck you?' Jenny asked. This was the response Anne had been dreading. How could she explain the situation with John to an outsider, even an outsider who had sucked John's dick and let him fuck her?

'It's complicated, Jenny. He's so forceful, as you've seen. I can't stop him.'

'He is strong,' Jenny admitted, 'and his cock is fucking fantastic!' She whispered the last words as if embarrassed to say them or maybe so as not to be overheard. Just then she glanced at the clock.

'Oh fuck Anne. I'll be late for work. And I'll have to shower first to get rid of all this sundry come. I'll call you later, and we can talk about it.' And with that, she grabbed her bag and raced off, with John's come leaking down into her knickers, and suddenly Anne was left alone.

She heard John leave while she was in the shower, and then she relaxed and tried to figure everything out. Nothing had gone the way she planned. John had not been deterred by having a witness. Instead, he had made an exhibitionist of her, then a voyeur, then a lesbian and a three-way participant. She was still mortified about having had sex with her best friend. Why did she start to lick Jenny's pussy, even if her face was pushed in it? And why had Jenny started licking her in the first place, causing her not to think straight? And why had she liked it so much, once she got going? She'd never thought about women's private parts much, not even her own until recently. She felt like a veil had been lifted to a whole new world of experience. Would she become a lesbian? It was bad enough enjoying the disgraceful sex with John, and then fantasising about it later. She was already ashamed of that. Now should she be ashamed of licking another woman's cunt, a middle-aged, married woman like her? But it was so enjoyable, and Jenny had enjoyed it; surely it wasn't so wrong. Would she and Jenny do it again? How should she behave with Jenny now that they had explored each other's body and given each other orgasms?

And what about Jenny's disapproval of her fucking John? Anne had more or less resolved inside herself to let it go on so as not to upset her daughter and husband, and hope that John would give up eventually. But maybe Jenny would want her to make a stand, cause a scene, maybe even call the police. Anne didn't think she had the courage for that.

In the end, Anne went about her chores, hoping the routine would ground her somewhat. Her body felt so alive after all the sex, and she had plenty of energy for the cleaning and shopping and cooking. But in the afternoon she found herself daydreaming about tonguing Jenny's pussy and pressing against her breasts while John fucked from behind, and she gave in to the temptation to lie on the bed and stroke her pussy and fondle her breasts until she came, with images of Jenny and John flying around her head.