The Stolen Dozen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert Riefsnyder said, "Tony give it up, or both you and I will wind up going down 12 floors, without the use of an elevator."

"How many more weeks until we get rid of them?"

"Just two more weeks, but you have to admit, they are two great kids."

"Did you have to rub it in?"

"Why not, I never had a boy, and I would not have minded having your son as my own. He is respectful, smart, diligent, appropriate, and upright, what more could you possibly expect from a 17-year-old boy?"

"12 more points on his French exam so he would have graduated with honors. Would that be too much to ask for."

"I never had much use for the French anyhow. I spent too much time in Indochina cleaning up their mess, and it's still a mess."

"Isn't that the truth. Let's get the kids married off, and safely on their way to a happy life, before some other madman raises his ugly head."

"Amen to that, Navy!"

On Saturday, September 17, Carolyn Riefsynder and Robert Graziano were married in church before their relatives and friends. She was resplendent in her white gown as she stood beside her father coming down the aisle, looking through her veil at Robert and Paul, his best man, standing by the rail, waiting for her.

Robert Riefsynder lifted his daughters veil, kissed her gently on the lips, smiled at her and turned towards me. He said gently, "If you hurt one hair on her head, you will know pain for the rest of your days."

I replied, as I smiled at him, "In that case, dad, I have nothing to worry about."

He nodded his head, handed me Carolyn's hand, and we walked up the three steps to stand on the altar, where Father Pat waited for us to say the mass, and to present our vows. Over the next 40 minutes we went from two separate individuals to one married entity for the rest of our lives. Both of us were flying on air. We didn't need a party, we had each other, finally!

The party went off without a hitch. We met relatives that we only see at weddings and funerals, this one being the happy kind. Music was being played over a stereo, and people were dancing in the open spaces. The wedding cake was delicious, but the food itself was suspect. Both our mom's serve better meals.

Carolyn and I walked around the entire area greeting everyone and receiving gifts, which were put into the white bag she was carrying. By the end of our trip around the room the bag was bulging with envelopes, which she gave to her father for safekeeping. We never thought about it again.

By 3:30 PM, we wanted out of there. Carolyn wanted out of her dress, I wanted out of my suit, and we wanted to be on our way to the Poconos. By 4:15 PM our wishes were granted. There was a dressing room, where Carolyn changed into slacks, a blouse, and a jacket, while I changed into Levi's, a shirt, and a jacket. We would both lose the jackets once we got into the car, but we were headed to the mountains and we would need them once we arrived.

We said our goodbyes to everyone, they cheered, and we walked out the front door. Standing there was a Blue, 1971 Plymouth Fury 2, 8 cylinder, automatic, that looked like it had just come out of the showroom. I looked at my father, and he shook his head, "NO, it's not yours. I rented it for the next two weeks so please don't hurt it."

"I'll do my best, dad."

Our bags were in the trunk, the tank was full of gas, I put the key in the ignition, and started the car. The engine roared to life, we waved goodbye and we were on their way.

Immediately, my new wife asked, "Do you know where you're going?"

"Yes, my love, Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania, a little more than 130 miles from here on Interstate 80."

"Will we get there before dark?"

"Probably not, but it will be close. We should be there in less than two hours, depending on traffic."

"How fast are you going to be going?"

"I am not going to be driving recklessly, Carolyn. I'm going to be staying behind trucks and following them all the way to our destination. Do you have any other questions for me?"

"Yes, what am I supposed to do for the next two hours?"

"Why don't you put your head back and take a nap. You've had a very big day today, after all, you did get married."

"Yes, I did, to the same jerk that's been after me for eight years."

"You're wrong, he's been after you since the day you were born."

"Robert, you are terrible."

"No, just truthful. You don't realize how much I love you, but I will show you how much for the rest of my life."

"Don't you dare make me cry on my wedding day. My father will kill you."

"Somehow, I don't think he would kill me for that. Just remember that you have three virginity's, and in the next two weeks I anticipate taking them all."

"Pervert."

"We have discussed this over the last six months, and that is the first time you've called me a pervert. We will see how you react while we are in bed."

"Just remember, I kick, I bite, and I punch."

"I wonder if my uncles have rope at the cabin?"

"Why?"

"I was wondering what you would look like trussed up like a turkey?"

"Robert, do you want to make it to your 19th birthday?"

"There is no sense living unless life is an adventure, Carolyn, that's one of the reasons I married you. I knew that you would steer my life on a course away from boredom and into a relevant future."

"Robert, between the two of us, we have never taken a step off the beaten track. We have gone to school and followed every edict. Then we went to work and followed every rule. Now is our time to grow and blossom into something new and better. I don't want to get pregnant, yet, if that's okay with you. We are very young, and we have a lot of living to do. We can put that off for a long time, and play the other games you want to play. They are okay with me, because they serve my purpose also. I don't want a big family. Two children is more than enough for me. I'm not that big, and I don't know if my body could take having three or four children. We can practice all you want, but let's not procreate."

"The church is not going to be happy with you, but I am going to be very happy with my wife. She is the apple of my eye, and the love of my life. Now go to sleep, and let me drive. I'll wake you in an 11/2 hours as we approach the state park."

"You're just trying to get rid of me."

"I knew you were smarter than I am."

"Robert, if you weren't driving, I would hit you hard."

"You can save it for later on, when we get out of the car. I will still be here, and I will still love you just the same. Remember, as soon as we get to the cabin, you have to start preparing dinner."

"Why can't we buy a pizza on the way to the cabin, instead?"

"A pizza, on my wedding night? What kind of a meal would that be?"

"One that would get you closer to your bride later that evening."

"My bride would always be there in the morning anyhow. I am in no hurry, and she will be there forevermore."

"Robert, you are a pain in my ass."

"Yes, there too."

"OUCH! Not while I'm driving, please!"

"That wasn't funny."

"Just factual, my dear."

Chapter 2 -- THE HONEYMOON

16 miles from Tobyhanna State Park, I decided it was time to wake Carolyn up. I did it in a most un-gentlemanly way, and as usual, I got smacked for it.

"Young woman, I'm going to find rope, strip you naked, tie your hands behind you for the next two weeks, and have my way with you."

I hate when she looks at me like that, because there is evil behind those eyes.

"Have fun Robert, but one day you will release me and we will return to the Bronx, where I will speak to my father about these two weeks, and we will see which one of us laughs more. I seem to remember him saying to you, at our wedding, about harming one hair on my head, and what would happen to you afterwards. I wonder if I could sell tickets to my friends to have them watch what happens to you, so they could tell their future spouses to behave? They may even want to take pictures of the bloody mess you will be when he's finished with you."

"I think sending you off to a nunnery was not a bad option for your parents. You look and act like Sister Amelia when you talk to me like that."

"Was she has pretty as I am?"

"She looked just as evil as you do."

"Are you going to hurt me?"

"You read the same books I did, so you know there will be some pain. However, I will never hurt you intentionally, and if the pain is too much, we will stop what we are doing. Okay?"

"No, I want to be everything to and for you. We will have to find a way to make that happen. If it's not during these two weeks, we will have to find a way afterwards."

"I can live with that, because I'm not going anywhere without you."

"Look, there is the entrance to the campgrounds."

"I knew you were good for something."

They made the turn off the 2 Lane Road into the State Park and drove up to the ranger station to sign in. They walked up to the front door just as the ranger was putting up the closed sign on the door.

He smiled at the two youngsters and said, "Hey, you two, you just made it. I was getting ready to go home for the night."

Robert said, "Hi, we are the Graziano's, we have a cabin here somewhere that belongs to my uncles and were staying here for two weeks. We are told it's all stocked and ready for us to go."

"I am Dave Kelly, associate Ranger here at Tobyhanna State Park, and since I helped stock the cabin for you two, I can tell you, for certain, it's ready to go. There is wood inside, and in the firebox outside for heat and fire wood for the wood stove. There is fuel oil in the hurricane lamps just follow the directions, and there is electricity for all your appliances, hot water, and everything else. Your uncles built one hell of a cabin. Now, for the hard part, would you please sign these papers, with your names, addresses, the license plate of your car, phone number, next of kin, your length of stay, are you going to hunt, or fish, and your signatures down at the bottom."

Less than six minutes later, the paperwork was done and Ranger Kelly countersigned it. He gave them a map with directions how to get to their cabin, what to do in case of an emergency, have a good time and said good night to them both.

As they walked out to their car, they saw Ranger Kelly put the closed sign on the Ranger station door, lock it and proceed towards his car. They waved good night to each other and went on their separate ways.

It took nearly 35 minutes to drive into the forest on uneven dirt roads to reach the cabin, but when they got there, it was much more than they expected. It was a house in the woods. It may have looked rustic, but anyone would have been proud to live there all year round. There was a porch that went all around it, with benches and chairs scattered about. The trees were cut back 40 feet from the residence in case of fire, and the roof was made of slate, so it would not burn. The sides were wood, probably from the trees that were cut down from the area, but they were stained a deep brown and coated in a bright varnish to protect them from the weather. And there were three chimneys, one in the center of the home and the other two one third the way from either end.

"This place must be 3000 square-foot inside," Carolyn said.

"There is only one way to find out, let's go in."

"Give me the keys, Robert, you grab the bags."

"Yes, dear," he sighed, heavily.

"Be nice, dear."

Carolyn walked up the five steps to the front porch, place a key in the first lock and unlocked it. Then she placed the second key in the lock and unlocked that lock. She depressed the handle, pushed the door inward, to peek inside.

Her next words were, "Holy Shit! Can we live here?"

Robert laughed out loud, because he never heard her use that word before.

"Carolyn, what's gotten into you? Am I going to have to bring a priest here to hear your confession?"

"Robert, get your ass in here and look at this."

"There you go again, the devil must have you on a long-term contract."

"If you don't get in here, you are never getting laid."

"I'm going to into town and call your mother. Something's wrong with you."

Carolyn walked to the front door, put her hands on her hips, and glared at him. "Robert, pick up the bags, close the trunk, and get in here now."

"Okay."

"Okay, after all that arguing, all you're going to say is 'Okay'!"

"Yes, what else is there to say?"

He marched up the five steps, walked up to her, kissed her on the lips, and asked, "What now?"

"I think we will make love in the middle of the living room. It is just beautiful."

"I don't care if it's ugly, as long as we make love there."

"Ouch! Dammit, when are you going to learn how to take a joke?"

"Probably when it's on you."

"Shall we go find a bedroom, there's probably six or eight of them here."

There were seven bedrooms, plus one storeroom for supplies, the water heater and electric box, with fuses and spares.

Robert's uncles were not going to be caught short in case of a snowstorm. There were axes to cut wood hanging on the wall, saws and all sorts of tools to use in case of an emergency. There were also military use signal flares there just in case. The one thing he did not find were rifles and ammunition for hunting, and fishing rods and lures. Linens, table cloths, napkins, kitchen towels, and bath towels, were plentiful.

"What did his uncles do up here," he wondered.

Carolyn picked one of the smaller bedrooms for them to use, because the bigger ones were bigger than her parent's bedroom. She didn't feel comfortable in a room that size, so she went smaller.

After looking around the entire home Carolyn reconsidered. This place has to be closer to 4000 ft.². This open space had to be 25 x 30'. There are four master bedrooms that are at least 20 by 15 ft.², and three smaller bedrooms that are 12 by 12 ft.². All the bedrooms are bigger than our bedroom in the apartment. Then you have the kitchen, and the dining room. This place is massive, it must have cost a fortune to build and furnish; are your uncles rich or something?"

"No one talks about what my uncle Joe does, he is the family black sheep. My uncle John works for AT&T. My uncle Mel is a doctor. My uncle Nick is a plumbing contractor. My uncle Sam sells concrete."

"What does your dad do?"

"He works for Mack trucks."

"Oh, so he's not in the same league as your uncles."

"No, he isn't, but it's never bothered me. Where is my dinner, it's nearly 7:30 p.m., woman?"

"I hope they have Rice Krispies and milk in the refrigerator, because that's what you're getting for dinner."

"It's okay with me, because I know what and where, I am getting for dessert, my dear."

She backed away from me. "Please Robert, I'm sorry, I'll be good. I'll find something else for dinner."

"No baby, I want you for dinner, dessert, and for breakfast." I enfolded her in my arms, kissed her, and did not release her from my grasp. I picked her up, put her over my shoulder, and for the very first time I spanked my wife on her bony rear end. There was absolutely no meat there to speak of, but I was going to kiss every inch of it before this night was through."

Carolyn screamed, "This is cheating."

"Get used to it honey, I'm going to cheat every chance I get when it comes to wanting you. I want you, and I want you to want me too."

"I do, I really, really do. Can we take our time like the books say?"

"I have two weeks here, and then the rest of my life with you. Are you going anywhere that I don't know of?"

"I'm not going anywhere that you're not going, so I guess we are stuck with one another. We will learn about sex from each other, I sure hope it's good."

"Let's not hope, let's make it good."

"Okay, I want to get that feeling back in my belly again. It was fantastic."

"According to our readings, that was just a prelude to an orgasm. I can't wait to see what happens to you when the orgasm hits you."

"Neither can I."

"Shall we stop talking, take a shower, and begin?"

"Let's light the hurricane lamps and put them by the bedside tables so we don't have all these lights on."

"I thought we were doing it, in the living room?"

She gave me that look again, and I swore I was back in school.

"Never let it be said I went back on my word. We will make love, for the first time, in the middle of the living room. If anyone walks in on us, your head will be the first thing that hits them, followed by your extremities, your intestines, your heart, your lungs, and your testicles. The rest, I will save for the animals of the forest."

"You are definitely your father's daughter."

"Never doubt it, but if you really want to know the power behind the throne, you should really get to know my mother."

"Oh Lord, I am in trouble."

"Yes Robert, you are in a world of trouble, and her name is Carolyn."

"Should I hide the knives?"

"No, not yet. I will do that when the time is right. I would not want to prick my finger."

I walked by her towards the shower, then swung around and spanked her for her attitude.

She screamed, while holding her ass. "Robert, you bastard, I'll get you for that!"

I reached the bathroom, turned on the shower and waited for the hot water to arrive. I knew my bride would arrive well before that would occur. I wondered how she would feel about a cold shower, completely clothed?

It didn't take long for me to find out. She ran through the bathroom door looking for me and was surprised to see me there looking for her. Immediately, she screamed, "NO!"

I replied, "YES! I picked her up, threw back the shower curtain, stepped in and placed my bride under the very cold water. She would have to go to confession all day Saturday and most of the day Sunday to reveal all the words she said over the next several minutes, to the priest, and pray for repentance, before she received communion. Of course, that did not include the death threats she leveled at me for doing this to her.

Then the hot water managed to come through the lines and began heating up my bride. It took a little while for her to stop shivering, and it didn't help that I was attempting to take her clothes off. After all, it was the first time I ever attempted to do this, and I was all thumbs.

She yelled, "Haven't you ever seen a bra before?"

"Yes, I've seen them, but I've never tried to undo one of them before."

"You are definitely as pure as I am."

"Did you ever doubt my word about that?"

"Robert, you can never be sure about a boy."

"Carolyn, you can be sure about this boy."

"Have you figured it out yet?"

"Yes, I'm going to pull it off over your head. I hope I don't break your breasts in the process."

"How can you put together a transmission, and not figure out a hook and eye?"

"I've never seen one of these before, but I'll work on them."

"Can we wash up, before we were not of hot water?"

"I thought the cold water scared all the dirt off you."

"It scared the dirt off my clothes, not me."

"Can I wash you?"

"Yes, you can."

I took the ivory soap, from the ledge, and began with her neck. Working down her right arm and then her left, I forced her face into the wall, and began working on her back, starting on her shoulders, her latt's, and the small of her back. I could hear her breathing change perceptibly, but I skipped her rear end, and grabbed her right foot from the floor, nearly toppling her over. I washed each toe, the ball, arch and heel of her foot, and up to her ankle. I put it down and moved up to her calf, massaging it as I moved to her knee. I stopped and picked up her left foot, and again she nearly lost her balance. I repeated the procedure slowly and carefully working up her calf to her knee, and then he crossed that boundary onto her thigh, and she trembled on my hands. I was heading to where no man or woman had gone before.