The Stolen Dozen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank God for English literature, not the area the priests or nuns wanted me to read, but the area in the New York Public Library, where the old English Classics of the Victorian Period were housed. Those English lords and ladies knew how to live and love, and they didn't care who knew it. There were more illegitimate children born in the latter half of the 1800s, in England, than at any time in history, until there was a population explosion after World War II. I learned more about how to treat a woman's body properly, from those books, than any other material on the subject I have ever read.

My hands grasped her left thigh firmly and began massaging the muscle upward towards her center, with smooth even strokes.

Carolyn closed her legs tightly, but I was not going to be denied. I pinched the outside of the right cheek, and she screeched. She did however move her legs apart slightly. I pinched her left cheek and she screeched again. Her legs separated a little more. She also had a few choice words to say to me, none of which were complementary.

I worked my way up her thigh with smooth strokes never touching any part of her she didn't want touched. I was saving that for later. That was my appetizer, and I was not going to ruin my appetite. My hands worked on both sides of her thigh and I could see the fluids emanating from her vagina. Whether she wanted to admit it or not, she was enjoying herself at this moment. I switched to her right thigh and worked my hands there also until she trembled. Then I worked on her glutes, what there was of them, and then turned her around before she collapsed to the floor.

Before I could say a word, she asked, "Who the hell did you practice on?"

I replied boldly, "Your older sister."

She brought back her hand to hit me, but stopped. "Wait a minute, I don't have an older sister. You lied to me."

"I also didn't get hit for something I didn't do to anyone. May I continue?"

"Well, I'm here, and you are here, and the water was still warm, so go ahead."

I began working on her shoulders and worked my way down towards her chest. As I began circling her breasts her eyes grew to the size of headlights, but she didn't understand why I didn't work on them but continued lower to her stomach, and then her belly. As I approached her pubic hair every muscle in her body contracted. I smiled at her.

"It will happen, but not while we are in the shower, so relax."

Amazingly, she did and I continued my massage. A short time later, I couldn't take it any longer, so I cheated again, and she screamed, "Robert!"

However, I was distracted, because my mouth was filled with her left breast, sucking away contentedly as she beat on my back, with a lot less effort than she thought she was doing.

It didn't take her long to realize that she was enjoying my ministrations and started petting my hair, and moaning in my ear.

I released her left breast, moved to her mouth, kissing her, and moved to her right breast, where I continued to suckle, for everything I was worth. I was loving every second of it.

After a short time, I realized it was time for my dessert, because the water was turning cold. I asked Carolyn to lie down while I turned the water off, and retrieved some bath towels to dry us off. She didn't realize the position she put herself in, and I took total advantage of my wife.

I am sure her scream would have alerted Ranger Kelly, if he was still in his office. As I placed the bath towels outside the shower enclosure, and stepped inside, I kneeled down and attacked my wife's vagina, like a lion attacking a gazelle. I knew what and where all the parts of the female anatomy were, because I got an 'A' in biology, and physiology, and I had no intention of failing to use each part properly now. My tongue started up her vaginal center and attacked her clitoral hood, demanding the hidden entity inside emerge so I could have my way with it. I bit and tongued the hood until that little white globe emerged. When it was in the open, I sucked on it, and my darling wife went euphoric. I chewed on it like a Christmas candy, sucked on it, and licked it, all while watching Carolyn squirm all over the towels. I released it after a time, to start my ministrations down the right outer labial lip, then up the inside of the inner minora, back to her exposed tiny globe, which was still exposed and red. I began a trip down the left outer labia and up the inside of the left minora, returning to the sacred globe, sucking on it once more. Carolyn's body seemed to enjoy this attention, because it bowed in the center, leaving only the heals of her feet and the top of her head in contact with the floor, and my head firmly attached to her vagina. I was in paradise also.

I know Carolyn is a good Catholic girl, however, during sex, regardless of your religion, a dispensation has to be given for the use of language, because the body and mind are not in control of one another. Carolyn's mind was nowhere in this universe, and her body was doing things to her that it had never done to her in her 18 years. She was producing fluids through her vagina that the drain in the shower was having a hard time keeping up with. Her body was being racked by orgasm after orgasm, both major and minor, and I had to be careful to be sure she didn't hyperventilate. My wife was a highly excitable young woman, and I was going to be very happy to excite her as often as I possibly could.

It was now time for the final act and if she had screamed loudly before, I couldn't wait to see how long it would take for my hearing to come back now. I placed my hands underneath her knees and pulled them forward, moving them towards her ears. This brought her the vagina up to her eye level, with my tongue already inside it.

She was about to scream at me when I said, "DON'T! I am looking directly at your hymen, and if you are not a good girl, I will break it with my finger as you're laying here in the shower. You will be able to tell all your girlfriends of the romantic way you lost your virginity to your husband. Won't that be nice, dear?"

"I was having such a good time, until you turned into an anarchist."

"Are you saying you are enjoying what is happening to your body?"

"Come on Robert, you would have to be dead not to realize I was enjoying what you were doing to me. I lost count of the big orgasms I had, and the little orgasms you gave me were just too numerous to be mentioned. There had to be close to 300 or 400 of them, because they just kept rolling into one another. I don't know what the fluid is that comes from my body, but if you could bottle it, get a patent and sell it, we could make a fortune in the first year, because it's so plentiful. For a while I thought we were going to flood the shower with it. At the beginning, I thought I was peeing, but I never peed that much in my entire life."

"I know you weren't peeing, baby, because you taste delicious. I could drink from your vagina all day long, and never get tired of the taste. Would you like to try some?"

"Can I pass?"

"Would you like me to try it on your older sister?"

"Robert, you are a pain in the ass."

"I was going there next, but I wanted you to taste yourself first. You are absolutely delicious, baby, I will show you."

Without releasing her knees, I leaned forward and kissed her lips.

"That's what I taste like? I could get used to that."

"I think you should, you could consider it "a product taste test."

"I am going to need a small funnel and some bottles. I wonder if I'll have to refrigerate it?"

"I love it warm, and directly from its source."

"The source will always be open to only you, Robert."

"I think I will continue now."

"Please, don't kill me."

"Necrophilia is not my style."

"It's good to know that you and Boris Karlof have different tastes."

I released some pressure on her legs, but continued attacking her vagina with my tongue and teeth, returning her to the land of pleasure and pain, where her head and shoulders were thrashing from side to side. Then I did something that we had talked about, during the past eight months of our courtship, but I knew what her reaction was going to be. So, I grasped hold of her hips tightly, as my tongue moved down slowly from her vagina, over her taint, to her anus. She became the strongest person on earth, as she straightened her body, and clenched her cheeks together.

"No!"

"Carolyn, stop it, we read and talked about this, remember?"

"Yes, I remember, it just feels so wrong, and so foreign to me."

"I would hope so, since it's your first time, but it's my first time also, so we are both just learning, so we are going slow. Nothing is going to happen today sweetheart. Today is just experimenting on the outside to get used to the feeling, okay?"

"Okay, I trust you, because I love you."

"I told you that I would never hurt you, and I mean it."

"I know."

I returned my tongue to her vagina and then a return trip down her taint to her anus, and this time it winked, but she did not scream. I worked my tongue around the exterior of the muscle and watched as it relaxed and then moved towards the center, and watched again as it pulsed open and closed around the tip of my tongue. It was like it couldn't make up its' mind what to do. It didn't want to open, or stay closed. After about five minutes of playing there, Carolyn was totally relaxed and so was her anus. It laid flat before me, without moving, while my tongue slid around it providing moisture to its surface.

Finally, I was done, and it was time for me to take my wife to the living room, for the main event of the evening, if she was still up for it. It was approaching 11 PM, and we had had a very long day. I was in no hurry, and if she wanted to wait until the morning, it was fine with me.

I picked up a towel, and wrapped her in it. Then I had to take another one and wrapped her auburn hair in it. Her hair held more moisture than her entire body, she was so tiny. She stands about 5'2" tall, but doesn't weigh 100 pounds. She was definitely my porcelain doll; how the hell did I get so lucky?

I laid a patchwork of bath towels in the center of the living room rugs so we wouldn't harm them as we made love for the first time. I placed four hurricane lamps equidistant apart from the center, for mood lighting, and there was no need for a fire in the fireplace, because it was still warm.

It was completely dark outside, and although there were draperies over the windows. There were no shades on them to give us complete privacy. However, knowing our location in the forest, I doubted anyone was near us, or even knew where we were. Ranger Kelly didn't advise us of anyone else being in this area, so I believed we were alone in the forest.

I had Carolyn wrapped like a mummy in her towel, and when I put her head on the pillow in the center of the towels, all she could do was wiggle her body. I turned off the lights, walked over to her, lay down next to her and pulled the blanket over us.

She looked at me and asked, "Are you going to release me?"

"It all depends on you, my dear. Are you going to hit me, or are you going to be good?"

"Honey, after what you did to me in there, I was hoping to be very, very, good to you. After all, I did a lot of reading too."

"I have one question for you, and I want you to be honest with me. Are you tired?"

"I am the furthest thing from tired, I have ever been. I couldn't fall asleep now if I wanted to. Let me go Robert, I want to attack you."

"Okay, but if you get tired, we can stop and continue in the morning."

"Robert, you go to sleep, I'll take care of everything."

"Woman, you have some chance of that happening."

"I thought so. Now shut up and unwrapped me."

I did, and she launched herself on top of me.

She said, "This is your position until I tell you otherwise. I am in charge now. The only word I want to hear out of you is 'YES'. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good boy." She kissed me and then did something I never expected. She turned me over onto my stomach, and stood up on my back. She started on my shoulders and worked her way down to my ass. Each vertebrae in my spine snapped into place. It was such a delicious feeling I never wanted her to stop. Where the hell did she learn to do this? If you think I was going to ask her, you are out of your mind, because I could only get hurt for doing it. You must remember how smart my wife is and she reads voraciously.

After she finished with my back, she proceeded to massage my legs, and my feet as I did hers. Then she had me roll over onto my back and proceeded up the front of my body. This is where everything in my life changed. As she passed my knees and came up that my thighs, she did not pass over my testicles or my penis. She took hold of them both, and began to massage them. My head raised off the pillow and my eyes crossed as I looked down at her. She had that evil smile on her face again, and I knew I was in trouble. I put my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes.

Warm air crossed over the head and girth of my penis and then I felt light friction, leaving moisture across, and down the side of my length, which was now considerable, since I was no longer in a relaxed state.

Somewhat awkwardly Carolyn asked, "Your penis will fit inside me, right?"

"Yes."

"You're not just saying that to make me feel comfortable, are you?"

"Yes."

"Robert, you do know what I'm holding in my hands, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to keep what I'm holding in my hands where they are?"

"Yes."

"Did you just lie to me?"

"Yes."

"Did I tell you to lie to me?"

"Yes."

"Sometimes I am just too smart for myself."

"Yes."

"Shut up!"

"Yes, dear!"

She took the head of my penis into her mouth and took a nip out of it. I flinched, groaned, but did not shout out in pain.

"Good boy, you're not even bleeding. That was fun, almost like biting my labia, I think I'll do it again."

I groaned at the thought of it.

The head of my penis entered her mouth, but she didn't bite it this time. She closed her mouth around it and formed a vacuum. I had never felt anything like it in my life, and I didn't know where I was going to go next. She took me there, and it was heavenly.

Keeping me tightly sealed in her mouth she swallowed as much of me as she could before I touched her uvula and then retreated nearly all the way out and repeated the process over and over again. Slowly at first, then with increasing speed, with her eyes always looking up towards me. Most of the time, I wasn't looking at her, because my eyes were closed, or totally blind because of the feelings I was experiencing, but on the oft chance I was looking at her, she was looking at me with love in her eyes.

I had no idea how long this was going on, until I felt an urgency in my testicles. My legs clenched as were my butt cheeks, I knew I was about to orgasm. I yelled, "Carolyn, I'm coming!"

She just continued to look at me and kept on moving her head back and forth along my penis. Then, it happened, and I could not control myself any longer. Into Carolyn's mouth I shot my semen more times than I could count. When I was finished, she looked like a squirrel with a mouth full of nuts. She blinked several times, raised her neck, took several big gulps, and swallowed everything I gave her. Before she had a chance to think about or say anything, I pulled her into my arms and gave her the biggest kiss I could. I could taste myself on her lips, just as she could taste herself from mine, and it was not unpleasant.

When I released her, I asked, "How was it?"

"You do not taste as good as I do, but I could get used to it. I am not an oral virgin anymore. I just gave you your first Blow Job."

"You receive an 'A+ for technique', 'A+' for swallowing, and an 'A+' for a final grade. I will write everything up for you, when we get home, so you can show it to your girlfriends."

"You would just love that won't you?"

"I am very proud of my wife's accomplishments, all of them!"

"I cannot believe you, Robert. You are erect again."

"You have to get used to that situation, honey. I have to deal with it every day because I am young, and it happens on a regular basis."

"I'm not even going to ask you how you controlled yourself before we were married. It must have been extremely difficult for you."

"I took many cold showers, in the evenings, after I left you. During the week, I studied my ass off to keep my mind off you, and it worked."

"I guess we will be washing a lot of sheets because we are going to be very active together."

"We can always use towels underneath us, to keep the sheets clean, or we can make love in Bronx Park, or behind the high school or better still, behind the church. We can always tell them we were trying to get pregnant in a holy place, even though it might not be exactly the truth."

"Robert, if we got caught there, and they told our parents, we would have to move to Australia to be safe from my mother's wrath."

"Could we take a boat, or would we have to swim?"

"It would all depend on how much of a head start we would have."

"Are you all rested up now and want to continue, or do you want to go to sleep?"

"I thought you were dragging your feet and waiting for the bell to ring."

"I am as large and alert as I am ever going to be. The next move is up to you. According to the books, it is now foreplay time. It is time to get you wet and motivated for penetration. Doesn't that sound delightful, baby?"

"The books never made a man's penis look that large, nor a woman's vagina look this small. Honestly, I am a little frightened."

"I know the rules, and I promise I will follow them. All you have to do is say the word, "STOP", and I will STOP."

"I know you will. Come on, let's play, I love the way you play with me."

I began with soft kisses to her mouth, ears, neck and throat. Her hands immediately went to my hair and began pulling on it as I moved down to her breasts and began to suckle on each one until the nipples peaked and I bit them causing her to moan.

My right hand moved to her center seeking entry and finding it flooded before I got there. I found her clitoris peeking out from under its hood, so I grabbed it between my thumb and forefinger and twirled it around. Carolyn's hips left the floor as she exploded into her first orgasm, and she did something I had never seen before.

A stream of fluid flew out from Carolyn's vagina in a high arc as she continued convulsing. I assumed it was a female ejaculation, because the urethra was poised in a different direction in the female vagina. My wife was going to give me many happy years of sexual fulfillment over the course of our marriage, and this was just our beginning.

"Are you ready baby?"

"Am I still alive after, what you just did to me?"

"All I have to do is touch you, and you explode into orgasm. You have a very short fuse, and I enjoy watching you go to the stars."

"Make love to me Robert, just don't get me pregnant please."

"You will not be pregnant, I promise."

How is a 6'1", 178 pound male, supposed to get on top of a 5'2", 100 pound female with nothing but sex on his mind without intimidating her. He is totally erect; her eyes are looking down at it, as it probes for her vaginal opening. He moves it inside her folds to lubricate the head of his penis, and to stimulate her to produce more lubrication. He places the head at the opening of the small orifice, pushes his hips forward, and watches her eyes to see what is happening inside her mind. As the first fraction of an inch enters her body, and her Iris dilates, he slows down his entry prior to getting to her hymen.