The Stolen Dozen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she did not answer me immediately, I pulled out of her vagina and ejaculated over her stomach and breasts. She said semen was good for skin, so I rubbed it on to her stomach, and breasts, especially her nipples. I did get a moan out of her, when I did that.

After a short nap, she climbed on top of me, and advised me who was in charge.

I said, "You can't even stay awake, during sexual intercourse, how can you possibly be in charge?"

Her answer was simple and to the point. "Watch me!"

She took no prisoners as she descended my body, directly to my center, took my penis into her mouth, and began suctioning it, as if she had done it all our life. She held my scrotum in her left hand and maneuvered my testicles as if they were dice.

Without removing me from her mouth, she maneuvered us until I was lying on my right side, her left hand continued holding my testicles. Her right hand moved up and touched the cheek of my ass. Initially, I thought it was just a loving touch, but I could not have been more wrong. It turned out that I was not the only sneaky one in the Graziano family.

Carolyn moved her hand all around my backside, making me feel comfortable, while tending to my penis, in the vacuum of her mouth. Every once and again her right hand would brush against my anus, and move away. As I told her I was approaching my orgasm, she tended to touch my anus more frequently, but I thought it was because she was paying more attention to my front rather than my back. I was wrong. My wife is a sneaky little devil, and a gorgeous little package.

When I said to her, "Carolyn, I am very close!" That little devil I am married to, took her index finger slid it threw her vaginal folds for lubrication, brought it to my anus, and pushed it in until she reached my prostate gland, and massaged it with a fury.

I screamed as I exploded in ejaculation into Carolyn's mouth. She swallowed each time I pulsed to keep up with the amount of semen I was sending to her. I do not know how long it lasted, but I know I was drained when I was finished cuming."

She wiped her chin on the towel, crawled up my body and asked "How was I."

I said, "You definitely took charge."

"Robert, we have one more virginity to take and eliminate, before we can go outside and look around. Are you ready, because I am ready!"

"Why am I more worried about this than you are?"

"You do not want to hurt me, and you have seen what happens to me when we make love, because of your size. Yes, this will hurt, just like the books said it will. However, they also said it will be very pleasurable, just like vaginal sex can be when I get used to you. We have only made love twice, Robert. Do you want to give up on it, or are you willing to give us a chance to grow?"

"We are going to need a lot of towels."

We decided our bed was not the place for this adventure. We picked out a corner of the living space, by a couch. On the bare wood floor, we laid out the towels, four deep, with two pillows at one end and two in the center. Carolyn went to the bathroom, to clean herself out, while I retrieved a lubricant I purchased from a shop near work.

When she returned, she was all smiles and simply said, "Ready!"

Then she looked at me and said, "Gosh, so are you."

I replied, "Carolyn, you are walking around naked. I am like this all the time when you are that way."

"Do not be sad, Robert, just think of the money we will save when we are at home. On the weekends, when we are off from work, I will walk around like this, in our apartment, and we will never go out and spend money for entertainment."

"Brilliant, my wife is just brilliant. Lie down woman, I am about to attack your ass for the very first time."

"Robert, remember, if you do a really good job, it will not be the last time."

"Yes, dear, I know, I read the same books you did. Actually, we read them together."

We lay down on the towels and there was no fear in either of our eyes, just love. I kissed her lips as she grabbed my hair. I moved to her ear, her neck, arm, chest, and breast. I sucked on her nipple as a babe would, and she pushed her chest into my mouth. I treated both breasts equally, then move down to her abdomen and sucked on her navel. I continued lower and pulled on a few of her sparse curls, while rotating my body and bringing my hips towards her head. My mouth descended on her clitoral hood, sucking, licking, and biting it, demanding it let the little globe out for me to savage. It gave up the fight quickly, and when that little white pearl emerged, I sucked on it. As soon it was inside my mouth, my penis entered my wife's mouth. We both attacked with a fury. Luckily, I had already been drained, but she had not been. I was on the winning side. I used every trick I had in my book to distract her from what she was doing, to bring her to orgasm and to keep myself cool.

As soon as the pearl turned scarlet, I attacked her labia, major and minor, pushed two fingers into her orifice, and simulated making love to her with them, and then move them down over her taint to her bud.

She was so busy she did not even react to the touch of my fingers to her anus. I rubbed them around her opening, spreading her moisture all over it. She was producing moisture, so quickly, my fingers did not need to move to bring it to her, they just stayed in place and spread it around.

I pushed my index finger into her, to the first knuckle, and she slowed her ministrations to me. I drew it in and out of her, letting her get used to the feeling.

Instead of going deeper, I joined it with my middle finger to the first knuckle, to let her get used to the width of them. She now had two of my digits in her, moving in and out. She stopped sucking on me, and was just holding me in her mouth.

Using just her natural fluids, I moved in to the second knuckle, and she released my penis.

"Robert, you are inside me."

"Yes, but they are only my fingers. Are you ready for me to try to put my penis in there?"

"In the words of my husband, "Yes, I am!"

"Okay, let us get your hips up on the pillows."

She did it eagerly and settled down with her head and hips on the pillows. I moved between her thighs and leaned down to kiss her, before I did anything else. I needed her to know how much I loved and desired her. My desire was obvious, because it was raging out in front of her.

I opened the lubricant, poured some into the palm of my hand, and transferred it into Carolyn's anus. Using my index and fore fingers, I used it liberally, both on the inside and outside, also applying it to my penis. I rubbed my hand onto her thighs and abdomen to get rid of the excess, instead of using a towel, telling her it would reduce friction.

I placed the head of my penis at her anus, and told Carolyn I loved her. With those words, I pushed my hips forward and she screamed. I stopped instantly.

I had not cleared half the muscle, and she was in excruciating pain.

"Carolyn, this is not worth it, I am just too big for you."

"If you pull out, I will divorce you. Go forward slowly, dammit. Did you have to be the size of a telephone pole?"

"I did not know I was going to fall in love with someone as tiny as you. It could have been someone like Patricia, with her huge breasts and big ass. Just think, it could be her lying here like this now."

"She would probably think of you as a pimple. Why are we talking about her when I am like this?"

"I was trying to distract you from pain."

"It worked. Now move, and get yourself inside me, and bring me pleasure, like the books say."

"If the authors are still alive, and they lied, I will kill each one of them if I harm you."

"You are not going to harm me. You are going to bring me pleasure. It is just gonna take a little time."

After more than an hour of trying, I was 3 inches into my wife, and we were both sweating. Thankfully, it was cool in the cabin, and it was dark outside. We had not lit the hurricane lamps, so we were in our own little world. I was moving in and out of my love, in slow, minute, strokes, and she was receiving sparks of pleasure, in her brain, from what we were doing. The problem was, the widest part of my penis was still outside her, and I was about to push again.

I watched her eyes, as closely as I could, in this darkened atmosphere, hoping they would glaze over, so I could push as she orgasmed, and would not be in pain.

Unfortunately, we cannot always get what we want, because I did not time it correctly. I pushed, as she was turning her head, not orgasming, and cried out as the largest portion of my penis entered her anus.

"Fuck, you are big!"

"I believe we have already come to that conclusion. But I am only big for you, not to Patricia."

"I can't laugh, with you up my ass."

"I am only partway up your ass, not completely, so chuckle."

"Don't split hairs with me, Robert. I will hit you later."

"Hitting must be a Scandinavian thing. If my mother hit my father, there would be hell to pay."

"Robert, my mother is Italian."

"I knew that."

"How much more of you is there?"

"4+ inches."

"Just a growing boy. I want you to kiss me, and give it to me all at once."

"Carolyn, you are out of your mind. I am going to tear you apart inside."

"No, you are not. Now do as I ask, and let us get this done."

"Please do not hate me, in the morning."

"I am never going to hate you. I am only going to love you."

I folded her in half, kissed her, and brought our hips together. I felt her body contract in pain, and then explode into orgasm, as her fluids flew out from her vagina, in unimaginable quantities.

I began moving in and out of her because of all the external lubrication she was providing, hoping it would increase the amount of pleasure she was feeling internally. I did not know if she was even thinking about what I was doing, because she was still rolling from orgasm to orgasm. I was just hoping to keep her going that way as long as possible.

I knew she was paying attention to me when she grabbed my ears, and pulled me down for a kiss.

"Robert, you have given me everything I could ever have dreamed of. It was out of this universe. You could not imagine how great it was. Thank you."

"We are partners in this, baby, I happen to be enjoying the hell out of it, also. What does it feel like now that I am moving inside of you very quickly?"

"You are heating me up inside, and it feels very intense. I know very soon you are going to bring me into orgasm again, because I can feel it building in my toes. When it starts down that low in my body, it is going to be a big one, and it is going to blow the top of my head clean off. Just think, this time you do not have to pull out either. You can come inside me. I cannot get pregnant this way. Since I like it this way, we can do it this way a lot, and you come inside me a lot."

"I think I love my wife, very much."

"Will you love me when I am old and ugly?"

"I will be old and ugly at the same time."

"We have such wonderful conversations while we are making love."

"Don't all couples?"

"I don't know, I have never had anyone to ask."

"I am beginning to get that feeling inside that my end is coming. How close is that sensation in your toes, darling?"

"It is in my thighs working upward. It should not be too long now when it reaches my vagina, and the explosion will occur."

"Excellent, because here comes my explosion, now."

Robert held onto her shoulders as he pumped his hips as fast as he could and deposited his semen into Carolyn's intestines for the first time. He collapsed on top of her when he was done.

She felt the explosion of his hot semen enter her body, and it set off her orgasm. She was blinded by the light and the intensity of the feelings that came through her mind and raced through her body. Where were these feelings all her life? Why was she denied them while she was growing up? She could not ask her mother these questions. She could not ask the nuns. She had no one to ask. She had to go to the library again to find the answers to these soul seeking questions.

Lost in this quandary of feelings between them, was Robert's erection slowly dissipating in her rectum. He pushed back, rose to his knees, and pulled back his hips slowly, extricating himself from Carolyn with a slight pop.

She shouted, "You are out?"

"Yes, I am."

"What happened to you?"

"You did, Carolyn. I do not stay erect all the time, just when you are walking around naked, and I am excited. You just took care of the excitement, and I returned to normal."

"Can I see what you look like, normal? I do not believe I have ever seen you that way."

"You do not have to ask, just look."

She rolled over on top of him, took him into her hands, and surveyed what her husband looked like in his normal state. Then she shocked him.

Carolyn said, "I like him the other way." With that she took him into her mouth and began to suck on him.

Robert yelled, "Carolyn, do you know where he has just been?"

She nodded her head and continued to suck on him. He loved it, when he was huge.

The End

Chapter 1

The Stolen Dozen

By

Prolonged_Debut10