All Comments on 'The Story of Billy Martin'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mallahmallahabout 12 years ago
whoa

Dude,

Nicely Done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very nice...

Well thought out and executed. Keep up the good writing!!!

*****

ShrkDivr

hodunkhodunkabout 12 years ago
Very Different/Very Good

Loved it and really find your writing style to be superb. You keep writin'em and i'll keep readin'em.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Powerfull plot

great, magmaman

magmamanmagmamanabout 12 years agoAuthor
My apologies...

...For some rather glaring typos. Stories come off of my typewriter typically from a first run through, then I allow them to "soak" for a couple of days, go back and try to fix my mistakes.

This one somehow I stuck in submit, when I went back early this morning to run it through again, while I was doing that it sort of got taken right out of my hands?

Sometimes when I get to rewriting I can make a mess, though.

I guess I was in there the same time staff was, and they grabbed it before I could screw it up!...LOL..

Thanks,

MGM

extemporeextemporealmost 12 years ago
Outstanding & dramatic

One of the most powerful stories I've read on this site.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
AN ANCIENT STORY

is A better than B is better than C, An age old problem. Who is the best. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A strong story

But true love won in the end and the scum bag piece of shit got what he deserved.....

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Judgement

We can all tell what other people are like, deep down, for the most part. We can can tell in the first few minutes if someone is an asshole. So why do people associate with these people, become friends with them, invite them into their homes, knowing what they are like? People are easy to read, if you just look honestly at them without preconception.

This guy nearly got his wife raped and murdered, by over ruling his common sense. He always knew that Billy was a bully, and still hung out with him. His wife payed the price for his lack of moral fortitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nope!

It's all on Billy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Story

And it’s good to see a story where the bad guy gets exactly what he deserves. A .45 is a bit much for some inexperienced shooters. My wife prefers her.38 Special. I carry the 45.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS