The Sultanah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,889 Followers

"What..." I started.

"No time, we will go over everything later," she said. I looked back over my shoulder and saw Arkadas, her face still coated in my seed, looking as confused as I felt.

"Go back to my quarters in the palace," I called to her, "That will be your home as long as I live." I said. Arkadas smiled back at me. As Cin and I reached the door, I saw her nod and then, I believe without considering her actions, she licked her lips. She pulled some of my seed into her mouth and looked a bit surprised. But I watched as she swallowed it down. The last I saw of Arkadas, she was scooping my seed off of her face and slipping it into her mouth.

Then Cin and I were rushing up the stairs, retracing our steps from earlier. Cin seemed to be moving with a purpose I'd never seen before. We rapidly reached the top of the stairs and then tore through the narrow hallways. In a moment, we again reached the door. Cin flung it opened rapidly. We'd heard the men arguing loudly in the room as we approached but as the door open, everyone went silent. Cin pulled me into the room and all eyes found me once again.

"The Sultanah-Elect can conceive heirs!" Cin yelled, then lifted her previous wounded arm into the air. The soft, smooth skin of her arm showed. No hint of blood was present, it was like she'd never been hurt. Though I'd sensed that this was what she was going to say, it still felt strange to hear it said aloud. So many things had happened in so little time, I was overcome.

From the sound of it, the Peers had experienced something similar. For several moments after Cin's announcement, then men stood in silence. Then, all at once they began to speak again. It was hard to understand what anyone was saying. I could tell that many were pleased that a new heir had been found and that that empire would continue. I could hear other sounding bitter and unbelieving.

I looked at Cin, wondering what it was that she expected to happen now. But she was looking around the room contentedly, perhaps happy to let confusion reign for some time. But these men were now my nobles. Further discord was no longer in my interest. Cin looked at me, her face blank and giving away nothing.

Suddenly, I realized what I must do. Slowly, I lifted my right arm in the air, balling my hand into a fist. I thrust it high above my head and turned my head to the sky. The Emperor's pose. I do not know why I knew to perform this action. It was rarely done and I never saw my father actually do it. It was an unequivocal command to obedience. Anyone recognizing the authority of the crown was bound to submit. Anyone who did not so act openly declared himself to oppose the Emperor and a state of war existed. The men in this room did not yet fully understand what was happening, they did not know if my...unusual nature meant that I was actually the heir or simply a circus freak. I did not want them to think. I wanted them to obey and hoped their ingrained sense of obedience coupled with their fear that perhaps, even if they had doubts, my claim was legitimate, that it was better not to make war on my crown.

Cin immediately dropped to her knees, as she was required to do by law and custom. Soon, peers noticed both Cin's supplication and my pose. Many, instinctively dropped to their knees as well. Other men noticed their peers and quickly followed suit. The room grew quiet once again. Some men resisted for some time, weighing whether to recognize my right. But soon, the wave of submission and expectancy overwhelmed them as well. After a moment, every man in the hall dropped before me, recognizing my right to the throne. After all, they had no grounds upon which to refuse, I was now destined to be the Sultanah.

End Chapter 1

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. Especially on a massive project like this, it took a year to write and could take longer to edit. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.

YKN

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,889 Followers
1...345678