The Sultanah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,888 Followers

"She truly is the One!" I heard Agiz say and I looked up at her quickly. Cin gave Agiz a sharp look.

"Did you doubt me? Or the words of a thousand others in the last few weeks?" she asked, but did not sound as angry as the words would indicate.

"No... I believed you from the first you told me," Agiz said. As she spoke, Agiz eyes alighted on my hard cock. I looked over at Got and saw that she was staring at it as well. Was it just morbid curiosity? I was too over stimulated to reason through what was happening.

"And we've heard everyone proclaiming our Sultanah's...special attributes for the last few days," Got said.

"But seeing is believing," Agiz concluded and Cin nodded.

"I cannot believe that I have been given this honor," Agiz replied.

"Nor can I...I did not believe that I would live to see this day, let alone to partake in it," Got added. I felt like my head was underwater.

"You are making your Sultanah uncomfortable," Cin reproached.

"I'd never dream!" Agiz said, dropping her eyes from my cock. I was uncomfortable. But for a million reasons, not just because of Agiz's eye movements. I needed to know what was happening, but I felt too weak to do so. But I pushed forward

"Cin," I said, my voice quaking. All eyes turned toward me, "The One?" was all I could manage. Cin smiled at me indulgently.

"Agiz, Got, would you like to explain our cryptic conversation to your new Sultanah?" Cin asked. Agiz and Got, both on either side of Cin, bowed low toward their head priestess and then dropped to her knees before me. I almost pulled back, afraid of their rapid motions. They were so close that I could feel the heat of their bodies and gentle scent of rosewater emanating from them.

"In centuries long past, when Gunes still lived on the Earth,' Agiz said, speaking as one who has repeated her words many times in the past, "She wrote fifty prophecies about this future of the world. When she completed her prophecies she attained such perfect knowledge that she burst forth in utter brilliance blotted out the stars. She rose into heaven, and became the Sun. Her prophecies were protected by her earliest followers, the original Sun Priestesses." I had never heard Gunes referred to with a pronoun before. I had no idea that Gunes was a woman. But I did not have time to dwell.

"Through the years," Got added and my head swung to find her, "49 of the prophecies have come true, from the founding of Ülke, to the rise of the Liar, to the rise of Tanri. Only one final prophecy remains."

"Gunes prophesied that, in the depths of our doubt, when Empire she founded looked bleakest, that she would send some of her spirit to return."

"Gunes has the light of the Sun, the infinite store of brightness," Cin now added, looking directly into my eyes, "To show her bounty, she sends down the light of a single star each time a person is born. The light of that star is the animating force of the person, and can be seen in the light of their eyes. Gunes stated that, when the time came, she would send the light of two stars to a single person. That person would have twice the spirit of any person on Earth. Twice the power. And that person would lead the Empire, guided by the light of Gunes, to victory. More importantly, Gunes' Chosen One would eliminate all false religion, and make his Priestesses supreme over the spiritual lives of all people on Earth," As Cin spoke, I remembered what she'd said about the night of my birth. I was...the One?

"Gunes would mark this person with a sign," Agiz said.

"Gunes was a woman born with a man's cock," Got said and I felt my body start to shake. Gunes...like me?

"Gunes contained everything, man and woman," Cin said, "So she would make her presence known in that same way, so that we Priestesses could find her. And Gunes' Chosen One would be born with Imperial Blood, so that she would be a descendant of Gunes and have the right to sit on the throne."

"You are that Chosen One," Agiz said.

"We do you double honor, as the Sultanah (and therefore, rightfully our Divine husband) but more so, as the fulfillment of the final prophecy. The Age of a New History!" Got explained. I felt more confused than ever.

"That cock," Cin said, pointing between my legs, "Which you have despised your entire life, is a gift from Gunes. And symbol of her divine favor." As though Cin had made some sort of signal, both Agiz and Got leaned forward. They kneeling before me, both just inches from my knees. In unison, their heads came together between my legs. For a moment, I thought they were going to kiss. Instead, they turned their heads to the side, their lips moved quickly and pressed themselves firmly against the shaft of my hard cock! Their lips felt soft both first against my quivering flesh and I felt lightheaded. I looked down at the beautiful women, their lips pressed against my most secret place, and I felt like I was in some sort of beautiful and horrible dream.

"Unlike the Sultans of the past, you are not a symbol of the unity between the physical and the divine. You are the physical and divine, combined as one," Cin said. But I could barely heard her. I felt Agiz and Got as their lips parted slightly (though still in unison) and their tongues pressed into my flesh. "This ceremony now too moves beyond the symbolic. We break down the barrier between the physical and the divine and recognize it as one. The Divine Priestess of Gunes will provide you with your every physical desire, to show you the face of Gunes!"

"I..." I started. I didn't even understand. And still, Agiz and Got suckled on the shaft of my cock, making rational thought impossible.

"Do not speak Sultanah," Cin said meaningfully, "Witness as the spiritual bond between your body and Gunes is channeled through your divine, virgin wives. We will sense your desires through that spiritual bond, and meet them, without your order." And, without saying a further word, Cin closed her eyes and then leaned forward at her waist. I froze entirely as Cin's beautiful face inches closer and closer to my body. She leaned out over top of her two fellow priestesses as they continued to kiss the base of my cock. Finally, Cin's head bent forward. I felt her soft, hot lips press against the tip of my cock.

"Oh...Oh it's too much!" I moaned loudly. I looked at the three women between my legs. They looked so beautiful. I could no longer think. I let my mind go. My body took over. Suddenly, all three women broke away from my cock, pulling back.

"Gunes be praised!" Got said.

"I can't believe it!" Agiz added. I opened my eyes and looked at them. They were crowded around my knees, looking at me.

"We can sense your desires." Cin said, "We can hear them loud as day. Just as the prophecy foretold." I had no idea what they were talking about.

"It is fading!" Got said.

"Let your mind be free," Cin said, but she could apparently sense that my thoughts were crowding back in, the connection was becoming muddled, "We must give her what she desires. Can you still feel it?" she asked the other two.

"It is faint," Agiz said.

"I know," Got said, smiling mischievously. She hissed something quickly to Cin and Agiz in the liturgical tongue. I could not understand, but in a moment, all three women were moving. I could not have moved if I desired to do so. But I was trying to follow Cin's advice, trying to not to think about what was happening. That brief moment of release had been...divine. I wanted it back. Beyond that, these were beautiful women who wished to fulfil my desires. It ill-behooved me to stop them now! I just let the women go.

Cin and Got quickly climbed up onto the bed with me. Agiz moved slightly to her right, settling in between my legs. She was still kneeling and she placed her hands on my knees. Her hands felt extremely hot, but lovely. Like sunlight on bare skin. I moaned and she smiled up at me. She then slowly began to spread my legs apart. I had no desire to resist and let my legs move.

While she was acting, Cin and Got were not simply waiting around. Got climbed up onto the large bed on my right side. She crawled on her knees up toward me and then stopped when she was kneeling just a foot from my hips. Cin actually stood up on the bed and moved much more quickly. I watched as she walked around the left side of my body. Soon, she was standing directly behind me. She rustled the air as she moved past and rosewater again filled my nostrils.

Watching the women move about my body heightened the already intense reactions my body was having. I was reaching a level of arousal I'd never felt before. My skin felt like it was vibrating, almost like I was covered in something warm and plush. My nipples stood out tall on my large breasts. I was using my hands to hold my body in a seated position, but I desperately wanted to place my hands on my breasts, to squeeze my nipples and massage my flesh. My cock was actually shaking between my legs and my balls ached dully. I was overcome by sexual need.

My "divine wives" seemed to sense that and quickly moved into position. I had not really understood what Got had meant when she'd said 'I know.' They had been talking about seeing my desires, but I did not even have a sense for my own desires. These beautiful women saw me as an object of sexual desire (something I'd never expected anyone to feel) and the physical and emotional impact was beyond comprehension. I could not more conceive of my desires at that time than I could get my cock to soften.

But, as the women moved into their positions, I suddenly realized that, in my mind's eye, I had created a vision of what I'd desired. It had not been formed clearly enough to even register as a thought, but Got had seen it. I know it, because it all came together, at roughly the same instance.

I felt Cin sit down behind me on the bed. She spread her legs and pressed her breasts against my back and her cunny against the base of my spine. Her long legs slid against the outside of my legs, so that my body was sort of cradled in hers. Cin's body felt impossibly warm and enveloping, like I was taking a hot bath. She gently pulled me back, my body yielding to her touch. I leaned back so that I was lying on my back. I felt Cin's warm breasts against my back.

At the same instance, I felt Agiz slip her hands underneath of my knees. Her fingers pressed gently into the soft flesh as she carefully lifted my legs and then pulled them still wider. My legs were now spread incredibly wide, my cunny open and dripping below my sagging, full balls. Agiz leaned in closely and I could hear her gently sniff the air, taking in the scent of my cunny and balls.

Cin and Agiz, by pulling me onto my back and lifting my legs respectively, had allowed my cock to flop back against my bare stomach. It felt hard and warm against my skin. But, as I looked down at it, I saw Got's hand. She quickly reach down to my belly. I felt her fingers and nail slide against my skin as she carefully slid her hand underneath of my cock! In a moment, she grasped her hand around it, pulling the dipping tip back up so that it was facing the ceiling.

Suddenly I realized that these positions, the exact location of each person on this particular bed, had formed the basic outlines of a sexual wish I'd made while my mind was at its most black. Cin, wrapped around my body with her tits on my back, Agiz with her head between my legs, and Got with her hand wrapped around my cock. The realization that some sort of bizarre, sexual connection was too much for my mind to accept. Once again, I allowed myself to slip into a state of utter release.

That must've been some sort of signal, something that the Priestesses were waiting for. I felt a tremor run through their bodies and, in the exact same instant, they all began to move. Cin's left arm slide underneath my left armpit and her palm quickly found my breast. I gasped as Cin's warm hands began to knead my skin and her delicate fingers teased my nipple. At the same time Cin's right hand snaked over my shoulder. Her delicate hand wrapped gently around my throat. She did not choke me, merely grasped my throat and pulled my head back against her shoulder. I grunted as I felt her lips pressed against the back of my neck. I felt her tongue touch it gently graze my skin.

Even as Cin was grasped my breast, Agiz was moving. She moved her head forward quickly. I could no longer see her beautiful face (she was blocked by my breasts, Got's hands, and my cock) but I could feel her. I felt her soft hair as it brushed the inside of my leg. I felt her warm, long nose press into my balls, sinking into the soft flesh there. And I felt Agiz's tongue. Just faintly at first, but then spreading out thick and fat. I could feel her tongue sliding against my dripping cunny, just below my balls. My legs shook as Agiz's tongue splayed out wide and carefully slipped up and down my slit. Her nose pressed harder and deeper against my balls as she tried to press her tongue deeper and deeper inside of me.

Got was not slacking while the other two ladies began their movements. Instead, she quickly bent at her waist. She still hard her warm, soft hand wrapped around my throbbing cock and she now pulled it slightly in her direction. While my Cin was pulling my neck back, I kept my eyes forward, watching Got. She moved with a certainty and purpose that I found unbearably alluring. She closed her eyes and bent so far that her breasts pressed against my hips. In fact, I could feel her hard, hot nipples tickling against my hip bone. Then, I watched as Got's mouth opened and her head quickly sunk down around my cock. I could scarcely believe my eyes as my quivering shaft disappeared past Got's lips and down her throat. In just a few seconds I felt Got's nose press into my lower belly and her hair cascade over my abdomen. My cock was entirely within her mouth!

And oh, the sensation! Got's mouth was dripping wet around my cock and warm. No, not warm. It was hot. Hot almost to the point of being uncomfortable, but not quite yet. The heat of her tongue contrasted sharply with the mere warmth of Agiz's tongue as it fondled my cunny. Got's mouth was incredibly tight, but felt soft and in no way constricting. Her tongue moved rapidly around the side of my cock, occasionally wrapping to the right side and sliding down the thick vein that ran on the bottom. After a moment, Got began to slide my cock out of her throat and I gasped as the cold air struck my wet cock. When just the tip remained in her mouth, Got once again slipped my cock back into her throat.

Now, all at once, my un-stated desire had been consummated. And we stayed like that for a while, though I honestly cannot say for how long. My mind remained totally blank, devoid of rational thought. On my bed, my three divine wives moved in perfect unison and harmony. Cin stayed tightly wrapped around my body. Her left hand played with my breast while the right stroked my throat. Her tongue played on my neck as her hot cunny dripped her juices at the base of my spine. Agiz pressed her hard between my legs, pressing my balls against her nose and driving her wet tongue down into my cunny. She lapped at my cunny, sucking down my juices and teasing me with her rigid tongue. And Got, methodically bounced her head up and down on my cock. She drove my cock deep into her throat, working her tongue and saliva over every inch of its length. Her breasts continued to press warmly into my skin. The room resounding with the gentle gurgling sound of my lovers at their various endeavors and my nose filled with the scent of rosewater, cunny juices, and my own arousal.

In my foggy state I could perceive that my senses were overwhelmed, there was too much happening to my body to completely feel any of them. But that sensory surplus felt wonderful and perfect. In fact, as Got's mouth continued to work up and down on my trembling cock, I found that that my physical state was leading me towards one thing. Suddenly, a single thought burst through my mind, "cum!" I did not consciously desire to cum, though I could feel a climax rising. I was not capable of such thoughts. But the actions of my divine wives had pushed me in that direction.

However, that thought apparently served as some sort of warning or signal to the priestesses. At once they stopped moving. Got carefully slipped my cock out of her mouth, letting it flop back hard against my belly. She sat up slightly, moving her breasts from my hip bone. At the same time, Agiz pulled her head back from between my legs. She slipped her hands out from under my knees and they dropped slowly. I looked at Agiz's face and saw it glistening with my juices and her saliva. Cin's hands dropped from my body. She deftly slid out from underneath of me, pulling her legs back from around my body. Soon, I was laying on my back on the bed.

As their actions ceased, my mind began to flood back to me. I realized how perilously close I'd come to a climax. I heard myself whimper slightly. I looked at my cock. It was twitching and already since it had been pulled from Got's mouth it was producing a thick stream of clear, early seed. I needed to climax. I'd been so close and they stopped.

"Hush now Sultanah," Cin said, "The ceremony is not complete."

"I have it," Agiz said and my eyes shifted once again to her face. She was smiling mischievously and she licked her lips. "I know what she desires now!"

"I desire to cum!" I moaned.

"Do not look at your surface desires. We look below the surface. Once again allow your mind to be free," Cin said quickly. I tried to comply, but it was so difficult.

"Do you still have it?" Cin asked. Agiz nodded. I heard Agiz whisper something quickly in the liturgical language once again. I knew this time that they were coordinating their efforts. Apparently sensing that my mind was becoming clouded with thoughts, they moved very quickly.

The first thing I noticed was that I felt hands on my body. Cin had moved so that she was on my side, opposite of Got. They were both slowly cajoling me to roll over. I did so, loving the way that their warm hands felt against my cool skin. In a few moments, I was lying on my belly (my cock felt wonderful, pressed into the soft furs on the bed). But they did not stop, instead, Cin placed her hands on my hips and began to pull up. At the same time, Got placed her hands under my shoulders, also pulling me. I sensed what they wanted and quickly rose up onto my hands and knees. Cin grabbed my knee and pulled it, indicating that I should spread my legs somewhat widely. I follower her lead.

While Cin and Got were moving my body, Agiz was moving on her own. She rose up from her kneeling position between my legs and quickly moved so that she was on the bed. As Cin and got were lifting me up onto my hands and knees, I saw Agiz moving so that she was in front of my face.

But, as Agiz got onto the bed, the other priestesses began to get off. Both Cin and Got slipped off of the bed, down near where my feet hung off the edge of the bed, so that I could not see them, they were behind me. I wondered for a moment where they were going (despite my best efforts to clear my mind). But I did not have to wait long. After a moment, I heard a noise and felt something brush the inside of my legs. I dropped my head down, looking down my body. I saw my breasts hanging like pendulums from my body and my hard cock pointing slightly down, but generally towards my face. My large balls hung low. Despite these obstructions, I could see hands, palm up, between my legs. I saw these hands rushing forward (one grazed my cock and made my whole body shake). After a moment I saw arms then the red top of a head sliding between my legs. The Priestess continued to slide between my legs and her head, face, and body slid up against my cock. In a short while, I saw that Cin had slid so far up between my legs that was able to stick her arms out and wrap them around my knees. In fact, my kneecaps were now nestled in her arm pits. Her body was now under mine; her torso was between my knees, her breasts were directly under my balls (the space was so tight that my balls were resting gently between her breasts), and the tip of my cock was just inches from her mouth.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,888 Followers