The Sultanah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers

As I watched Cin moved into position, I felt Got's presence as well. I looked up over my shoulder for a moment to see what she was doing. She was standing, her legs spread straddling Cin's hips (Cin was sort of half sitting, half lying off the edge of the bed with her shoulders on the furs and her knees on the floor, her back bent underneath of me and around the bed). Got leaned forward and placed her hand on either one of my ass cheeks. She leaned her weight into me, spreading my cheeks apart. I dug my palms into the bed to keep my balance as she did so.

Agiz, now the only other woman on the bed, quickly moved into a new position as well. She sat down on the large bed with her back facing towards me. I saw her beautiful red hair cascading down over her shoulders and lower back. She was just a few feet in front of me and she quickly leaned back. I almost flinched because I thought her head was going to strike mine, but she slipped right in front of my nose. Then she was laying with her head directly under mine. In fact, her lips were directly under mine, though she was upside down. I looked up at her body, the way her perky breasts spread out across her chest, the curves of her soft white body contrasted with the dark colors of the blanket, her fiery red cunny looking wet. I could actually smell her juices from there (and it made my cock twitch and my balls slide on Cin's chest).

Once again, I realized that the positioning of the priestesses in my bed constituted a half-formed dream or wish that I'd hardly recognized. It almost felt like déjà vu, like I'd already been here with these priestesses before. And, with that recognition, I was able to slip back into a near meditative state.

As before, this served as some kind of signal to the Priestess, like I was sending them a message with my mind. Agiz reached her hands up towards my face. Her warm fingers slid through my hair and settled at the base of my neck. She carefully pulled my head down. I saw her gorgeous eyes close and I did the same. In a moment, I felt the soft warmth of Agiz's lips against my own. They were unbearably supple, I felt like my lips melted into hers. My heart whirred at the feeling of her kiss. My first kiss. If I'd been able to think, I would have attached some significance to that, but I could not. Regardless, for just a moment, I opened my eyes. I flicked my eyes up and saw Agiz's body laid out before me, more beautiful than I could possible imagine. But then Agiz opened her mouth and my eyes, on their own accord, closed. I opened my mouth as well and soon my tongue spilled against Agiz's. Our tongue were facing different directions and it felt absolutely incredible to run the sand-papery top of my tongue against the soft bumps on top of Agiz's tongue. I could taste her mouth. Soon, we were both exploring one another's mouths, devouring each other's flavors.

Cin had not simply been waiting around while Agiz and I embraced. In fact, our kiss was an important component in Cin's actions. As Agiz pulled my head down to meet her lips, my hips had dropped slightly. My balls settled more firmly on Cin's chest and my cock tilted up slightly, pointing towards her head. Keeping all other parts of her body completely still, Cin bent her neck upward. She opened her mouth instantly my cock slipped inside (this occurred at the exact instant I'd opened my eyes). I must've moaned around Agiz's tongue but I do not remember. I just knew that Cin's mouth felt incredible.

As she sucked the pre-cum and Got's saliva off the tip of my cock, I felt her cheeks caressing my shaft. Unlike Got, when Cin sucked my cock she did not bob her head up and down. Instead, she formed a gentle sucking vacuum in her mouth and swirled her tongue devilishly around. I felt her tongue everywhere at once, on the tip of my cock, poking at my stretched foreskin, tickling my shaft, and almost reaching out to touch my balls. I felt my cunny dripping wet down the shaft of my cock, some of those juices settling on Cin's breasts while still more dripped toward her mouth. The whole while, my balls remained cradled in Cin's soft breasts.

Got's contribution might have been the most surprising of all. Her hands remained sunken into the flesh of my ass. She then leaned forward at her waist. After a few seconds, I could feel the head of her breath against my flesh just as certainly as I could heard Cin's mouth sucking on my cock or smell Got's wet cunny. But after a moment, I felt something entirely more out of the ordinary. If I had been in a normal state of mind, Got's actions would have repulsed me. I never would have countenanced them and I would have pushed her away. But my mind was completely open to any experience and so, when Got's wet tongue pressed against the soft red folds of my anus, I simply felt the sensation. And it was incredible. Her tongue was dripping wet and felt smooth against my body. It seemed that there was a string connecting from Got's tongue all the way up my spine and as her tongue flattened and lapped at me. I felt a glowing warmth emanating from Got's tongue that I would not have believed possible. Who could have known that such a taboo location contained such sensitive skin?

As before, we quickly settled into our harmonious unity. My wives had made realized a dark desire I could not have created with my conscious mind. I kept my tongue buried deeply in Agiz's mouth, sucking her saliva into my own mouth and swallowing it down, just so that I could taste her beauty. Between my legs, Cin kept her neck rigid as she suckled on my cock. Her tongue swirled wetly all over the taut muscles and velvety skin of my cock. The sounds she made implied that she enjoyed my flavor. Finally, Got stroked her tongue up and down my anus, occasionally circling it with her tongue. Our noises were louder than last time, our smells more intense.

After a long while together, I began to feel the growing climax once again. However, it barely registered in my mind. I continued to just allow the intensity of the experience was over me. I was absolutely contained within the moment. However, just as my hips were starting to buck and my arms were starting to grow weak, Got broke my trance. I do not believe she intended to, but nonetheless it happened. Got made her tongue rigid in her mouth. She tickled my anus with it once and then quickly shoved it deep into my ass. I felt intense pressure and also unfathomable pleasure. My skin prickled all over and I screamed incoherently into Agiz's mouth. I loved every second of Got's actions, but I was immediately dropped back into my conscious mind. I remember asking myself how I could possibly find pleasure in such a loathsome act, but realized I didn't care about the answer.

Once again, my actions served as a sort of signal to the priestess. They immediately stopped moving. Got pulled her tongue from my anus, Cin slipped my cock out of her mouth, and Agiz broke our kiss and gently released my head. I let out a low moan. My balls felt like they were sagging deeply against Cin's body and my cock ached like it had been struck. I desperately needed the climax I'd been flirting with.

"Please, oh Gunes you cannot stop!" I begged. I'd never felt anything like this before. Through the years I'd kept such a careful lid on my libido that I rarely felt even the slightest prick of sexual desire. Even since my encounter with Arkadas, my sexual desire had been a controllable (if strong) undercurrent to my existence. I had never found any sexual need to have even the slightest impact on my desires. But now I found my hips thrusting against Cin's chest, my nipples aching to be pinched, and my hold being bent toward sexual need.

"Oh that is a strong one, I have it!" Cin said. This time I knew for certain what she was talking about. Cin had sensed my desires. I knew before she made any noises that she would speak to her fellow priestesses in the liturgical language and that they would quickly act to fulfill my needs. I let my body go limp, so that they could act quickly, I tried to again clear my mind.

As I suspected, Cin hissed out directions to her fellow priestesses quickly. Cin slid out from between my legs, down onto the ground. Even while she was doing so, Got was pushing me over gently, onto my side and then, over onto my back. As soon as I laid down on my back I felt Agiz reach under my armpits and drag me backwards. She was pulling me up on the bed, towards the pillows. Soon Got jumped onto the bed. She ran up and grabbed my left arm, leaving the right for Agiz. They pulled me up towards the pillow, my body still limp (except, of course, for my stiff cock). As they pulled me, I saw Cin hop up onto the bed and start to walk towards me as well. Her face glistened with saliva and my juices and she looked more beautiful than I'd ever seen her before.

Soon, Agiz and Got had reached the top of the bed. They leaned me back against the pillows so that I was sitting up. My legs were out straight in front of me (though spread slightly to accommodate my aching balls) and my arms were limp at my sides. Agiz and Got quickly sat down next to me with their legs pointed out slightly away from me. In a moment, Cin was standing in front of me. In fact, she was not just standing in front of me, she was standing astride me, her feet on either side of my thighs.

I looked up at Cin. She looked so tall and majestic and her eyes were fiery with passion. Slowly she lowered herself down towards my body. She kept her eyes on mine as she did so. I felt her knees land next to my hips. I glanced down slightly and saw my hard cock poking up between Cin's legs, just a few inches from her dripping cunny. I saw that now, with greater clarity than before. The folds of her cunny were a deep red color that matched her dark red pubic hair, which was trimmed short. They both contrasted sharply with her light skin. Her clitoris was hard and dripping with her juices. I had never seen a more beautiful sight. It was a dream of a desire, the sort of thing I wished I could want.

And with that thought I, for the third time, slipped outside of my mind. It became easier each time and much deeper. I could sense a connection with these priestesses that went beyond the mere physical contact that we shared (though that contact was incredible). I could not get my feelings around the contours of that connection, but in simply allowing it to be, my trace grew deeper still.

Once again, my actions served as a signal to my divine wives. Agiz and Got turned their heads towards me and then craned their necks downward. At the same instance, both of their mouths found my hard, aching nipples. I felt their warm lips wrap around my nipples and their tongues swirl gently on my areola. Their tongues moved at the same time and in the same direction, their teeth nibbling slightly at the same moments. Both priestesses had their legs spread wide and I saw each priestess furiously playing with her own clitoris. I could hear them moaning around my nipple, sending vibrations through my body.

Despite the beautiful feeling that these actions provided, they were nothing in comparison to Cin's movements. As Agiz and Got turned their heads toward me, Cin was lowering her body down on top of my cock. Cin's cunny was so wet and my cock was so slick with spit and pre-cum, that my tip slipped easily into Cin's body. As it did, Cin moaned loudly and threw her head back. I watched as the tip and then inch after inch of my cock disappeared into Cin's body.

Her cunny was hot inside and had a warm wetness unlike anything I could imagine, so much different even than the Priestesses' mouths. I felt Cin's body tighten, squeezing my cock with her insides and I could barely breathe. Cin released slightly, and then sank down entirely, impaling herself on my cock and sitting directly on my thighs. At the same moment, Cin leaned forward towards my face. This cause two things, first it pushed her hips back, driving my cock even deeper into her body and second, it placed her breasts in my face. Cin's gorgeous breasts looked even more divine up close, her skin so smooth and the curves so perfect. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. Cin's nipple slipped easily into my mouth and the soft skin of her breast pressed into my face. I felt as Cin began to grind her hips back on my cock and to squeeze it with her cunny.

Once again, the Priestesses began to move in rhythm. Agiz and Got moved their tongues around my nipple in the same time and manner in which they moved their fingers around the clitoris. Cin was tuned into the same time, moving her hips to the beat. Each flick of Agiz and Got's tongues was answered by a reciprocal thrust of Cin's hips, driving my cock deep into her wet womb. For my part, I simply experienced the feeling and keep my own time with my tongue on Cin's nipple.

I cannot say how long this lasted, probably just a few minutes, I had been so close before. Once again, I felt my body rising towards a climax. If I had been in the spiritual state I had been in earlier during the ceremony I might have thrust my hips or tried to use my arms to grab one of the Priestesses. But now, I was completely at one with the experience, and completely devoid of any thought of control. I wanted my climax I suppose, but I was not concerned about it. I lived each second as it occurred without waiting for the next one.

And suddenly (though I suppose I cannot say without warning), the climax came. I cannot describe the feeling in any physical sense. I had many wet dreams and I had my experience with Arkadas. Those were intense, physical climaxes. This was something else entirely. This was a spiritual climax. The sensation of absolute pleasure started in my cock. I did not, until later, consider the irony that my dirtiest, least favorite organ had been in the lead towards my communion with the divine. But I digress. The pleasure in my cock instantly overwhelmed that small area and spread out over my body. I felt the pleasure slip down my thighs, over my shins, down my legs, and into my toes. I felt it spread up over my stomach, across my breasts (causing my nipples to tingle wildly), up my throat (and down my arms for that matter), until it overwhelmed my eyes.

That was when something particularly strange happened. For a brief moment I felt a slight coolness on my cock, and then my vision went entirely blank. For a moment, I could see nothing. It was like I had been forcibly removed from the known universe and my mind was cast into a void. Suddenly, an impossible light appeared before me. It completely filled my field of vision and was uniform in color and intensity. It was so bright that it should have burned my eyes, but I was able to look directly into it. And as the pleasure I felt continued to rocket through my body I felt something else. An infinite number of thoughts, visions, dreams, and desire suddenly crowded into my mind in a single instant. It was overwhelming, both wonderful and horrible at the same time. The sheer amount of information that in that instant lodged itself in my brain was beyond comprehension. I absorbed both all of it and none of it at the same time and even now I don't understand what that means. And it came to me all, somehow, draped in the sound of a woman's voice.

Just as suddenly as it came, the bright light faded before me. But, instead of returning to the void, I found my eyes adjusting to my father's (my) room. It seemed impossibly dim now, compared with the bright light I'd seen before. My vision fully returned to me just in time to see the last large globule of this, white seed shoot from my cock and splash across my breasts.

I realized that the coolness I'd felt on my cock some time before had been Cin hoping off of my cock. As my vision (and my climax) subsided I came to the startling realization about the amount of my seed produced. I saw my breasts, stomach, and arms with thick, white ropes of the pearly seedy splashed across them. I could feel wet heat on my neck and even my face. I turned to my side and saw some of my seed had splashed against Agiz's face. I was sure if I looked to the other side that Got would similarly be marked. I was shocked (but for some reason aroused) to see the priestesses licking the seed from their hair and off their chins, swallowing it down. I wondered what it tasted like. Then I remembered one person in the room already knew.

I looked forward. Cin was still kneeling over my thighs, looking at me intently. Some of my seed had splashed on her as well, mostly on her stomach and the undersides of her breasts. Unlike the other priestesses, she seemed in no hurry to juices from her body. In fact, I'd never seen her so still.

"You achieved it did you not?" she asked solemnly. The other two priestesses stopped moving. For a moment I was going to ask what she meant. But I found that something strange had happened. As I searched my thoughts I realized that I had somehow changed. In fact, it felt like my mind had changed in a million tiny ways that, each individually was insignificant, but somehow on the whole had made me an entirely different person. I thought back to the vision that I'd had during my climax. I realized without needing to ask what had happened.

"I looked into the face of Gunes," I said solemnly, "I have learned so much." A smile spread across Cin's face, a satisfied smile I'd never seen on her before.

"The communion has occurred, we have served your needs and formed a conduit to Gunes," Cin said. And now it made sense to me, though it never had before. Our actions had been in service to something greater, to allow me to reach a kind of knowledge I could not get on my own. My sex with the Priestesses was about so much more than it had initially seemed.

"Gunes is good," I replied.

"Amen," the two Priestesses on either side of me stated. I watched as Cin moved her finger on the underside of her breast, scooping up some of the seed that had deposited there.

"You are now prepared to be the Sultanah. Now it is time to set things rights," she said. She then slipped her seed-coated finger into her mouth. Her eyes closed and she moaned like it was the most wonderful thing she'd ever tasted. Once again it seemed like a signal, and the three Sun Priestesses began to lick my body clean, drinking up the seed that had been given to me by Gunes.

* * * * *

"All rise for Varis, Sultanah of Ülke and first of her name since the founding of the Hanedan dynasty, Emperor of Bütün Dünya, Lord-Mayor of Şehir, King of Bolge, Devlet, Vali, Yer, and Popo, Admiral of the Akdeniz, Descendent of Gunes, the Sun God, and Defender of the Faith, vassal of no one!" The herald called out to the masses gathered in the Central Market.

I stepped forth from the palace, once again dressed in my coronation gown, my body dried by the Sun Priestesses. I walked to the edge of the balcony overlooking my people. A great cheer went up from the crowd and I raised my hand to salute them. I know at that moment that a slight smile showed on my face as I gazed out at the small number of people who still lived beneath the rule of the Empire. But I did not smile in the false light of my father. I smiled because, on that day I was crowned, I spoke to Gunes. And I learned that I was to turn falsehoods back into the truth. I was the Sultanah of a great empire that was not yet made. I intended to start building.

End Chapter 2

*****

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. Especially on a massive project like this, it took a year to write and could take longer to edit. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers