The Summer of '78 with my Mother

Story Info
Hank finally has sex with his MILF of a mother.
10k words
3.97
34.3k
34
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Summer of '78 with my Mother

And my 19-year-old, sister, Susan

Author's Note:

This true story was written for Hank about his 41-year-old MILF of a mother, Barbara, and his three older sisters, Lucy, 23, Peggy, 21, and Susan, 19.

# # #

The year that I became a man, I turned 18-years-old. I graduated high school in 1978. Young, dumb, and full of cum, thinking that I was invincible, I thought I was everything good, smart, and strong. Only, while all of my friends were having sex with women, and with me forced to continue masturbating myself while imagining having sex with women my age that I liked and wanted to have sex with, I was still a virgin.

I made out with several women my own age, of course, while feeling and sucking their tits but that's where it ended. Disappointingly, sadly, and sexually frustratingly, all of the women I dated were virgins. None of them were whores.

Willing to make out with me while doing light petting, none of the women I dated offered to stroke my cock, suck my cock, and/or fuck my cock. Again, with me having just turned 18-years-old, I even ate a woman's pussy in the backseat of my father's Chevy, station wagon on the night of my senior prom. While many women confess that they love sucking cock, I learned early that I enjoyed eating pussy. Already ahead of many men, most men don't like licking pussies in the way that women loved sucking cock. Only, I've yet to find that woman.

Carrying around an old condom in my wallet, I was never lucky enough to use it. I was never lucky enough to have sexual intercourse with any woman until I had sex with my MILF of a mother just before I turned 19-years-old. As shocked as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe that my MILF of a mother, Barbara, sexually seduced me. She not only fucked me but also, she sucked me, too. Never thinking that I'd ever have sex with my mother, of all the women to have sex with, the woman who gave birth to me, my mother took my virginity.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'I had sex with my mother. I can't believe I fucked my mother.'

She made the first sexual move by showing me her panty clad pussy before showing me her naked breasts and then before showing me the rest of her naked body. She allowed me to finger her pussy and eat her pussy. Then, she fucked me before sucking my cock. Not done there, she allowed me to toss her salad and lick her ass. Finally, she allowed me to fuck her doggy style before giving her anal sex. Not only did I fuck my mother's pussy but I fucked my mother's ass, too.

Playing it over in my mind, I masturbated over seeing my mother without her clothes. I masturbated over seeing her B cup breasts, her brown, erect nipples, and fondling her naked tits. I masturbated over seeing, fingering, and eating her brown, bushy pussy. I masturbated over my MILF of a mother stroking my cock and sucking my cock.

I masturbated over cumming in my mother's mouth. I masturbated over her fucking me, allowing me to cum in her pussy, and allowing me to give her anal sex, too. Something that I'll never forget, having incestuous sex with my mother, I'll be masturbating over having sex with her for the rest of my life.

"I love you, mom," I said before parting her lips with my tongue and French kissing her. She returned my French kiss with her long, wet kiss.

# # #

Something that I had never expected, my mother took my virginity. Of all women to have sex with, especially my first time having sexual intercourse, I never expected to have sexual intercourse sex with my mother. Honestly, I wasn't sexually attracted to her in the way that I was sexually attracted to other, younger women, women my age, and in the way that other men are sexually attracted to their mothers. I wasn't sexually attracted to my mother in the way that I was sexually attracted to my three, older sisters, Lucy, Peggy, and Susan.

Sexually shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, I never thought I'd be having sex with my mother. I never thought that she'd be the one who'd sexually seduced me and take my virginity. I never thought that she'd be the one to allow me to fuck her. I never thought she'd allow me to toss her salad while licking her shapely ass. I never thought she'd allow me to stick my erect prick in her ass and fuck her anally. I never thought that she'd be the one stroking my cock, sucking my cock, and fucking my cock.

"I love you, mom," I said while humping her harder and humping her faster. "I love you, mom," I said again while humping her mouth and fucking her face before ejaculating a huge load of cum in her mouth, all over her face, and across her naked breasts.

I looked at her with cum dripping from her brown hair, her eyebrows, her nose, her mouth, her chin, and her B cup breasts. Never had I ejaculated as much cum in my life. Wishing I had a camera to take her photo, I had given my mother quite the cum bath. Literally, she was dripping with cum.

# # #

Sure, I thought my mother was sexy. I thought my mother was beautiful. With her low-cut, sexy bikini top barely covering her B cup breasts and nearly exposing her erect nipples, and her high-cut bikini bottoms barely covering her shapely ass cheeks, she looked sexually appealing in her bikini at our pool. Wishing that I could see her topless or naked and have sex with her, I was always staring at her whenever she had her eyes closed while reclining in her chair on our back deck while sunning herself.

The best-looking mother of all of my friends, truly, I was surprised that she was the one who was sexually attracted to me. She was the one who made the first sexual move. She was the one who unzipped her housecoat to show me her upturned, naked breasts and her brown, erect nipples. She was the one who showed me her trimmed, brown pussy and the rest of her sexy, shapely, naked body. She was the one who wanted to have sex with me. She was the one who sexually seduced me. She was the one who blew me and fucked me.

Instead of being sexually excited, I was ashamed. I swore that I'd never have sex with my mother again but we had sex a few times a month over three-years. Embarrassed to admit, I'd never tell my friends that I had sex with my mother. I'd never tell my friends or my sisters, especially my sisters, that my mother was my forbidden lover.

Not wanting them to think of her as an incestuous whore, I'd never tell my friends that my mother had sexually seduced me. I'd never tell my friends that my mother was my personal whore. If I did, they'd think me a pervert. In the way that I never told anyone them about masturbating and eating my sister, Susan, and her masturbating and blowing me, I'd never tell my friends that I had incestuous sex with my MILF of a mother.

Yet, I figured that if I was going to have sex with anyone, I'd have sex with one of my three sisters. They were always sexually teasing me. Whenever we were horsing around in the pool, they'd deliberately lifted their tube tops and flashed me their B cup, naked breasts. My three sisters Lucy, Peggy, and Susan allowed me to see their naked breasts, feel their bikini bra clad breasts, and grope their bikini clad asses through their sexy bikinis while playing Marco Polo.

"Marco Polo," I said while nearing my sister, Lucy, with my eyes closed and my arms and horny extended hands out. "Marco Polo," I said while nearing my sister, Peggy, with my eyes closed and my arms and horny hands extended out. "Marco Polo." I said while nearing my sister, Susan, with my eyes closed and my arms and horny hands extended out.

Yet, except for Susan, every time I barely touched and felt my sisters Lucy and Peggy through their bikinis, they splash me. Conversely, Susan allowed me to grab hold of her and feel her bikini clad breasts and her bikini clad ass. With Lucy and Peggy splashing me with enough water to blind me, I swam away from them. My only sister who allowed me to touch her, feel her, and grope her was my sister, Susan. Returning the sexual favor, when it was her turn to be it, she touched and felt my erect cock through my bathing suit.

Then, falling asleep in my chair while sunning myself, Lucy and Peggy awaken me by squatting over me, and pulling down their bikini bottoms to flash me their naked asses. Only, my eldest sisters, never allowed me to touch their naked tits or feel their naked asses in the way that Susan allowed me to touch, feel, and fondle her naked tits and feel her naked ass. With all that they showed me of their naked bodies, the only one who allowed me to have my wicked, sexual way with her beautiful body was my 19-year-old sister, Susan.

Whenever we played Marco Polo in the pool, after a while, all three of them allowed me to touch and feel their breasts through there bikini top. They allowed me to feel their asses and pussies through their bikini bottoms. Not stopping there, returning the sexual favor of me feeling them with them feeling me, they felt my erect prick through my bathing suit.

Then, when I tried sticking their hands down my bathing suit under the water, only Susan allowed me to fill her hand with my naked cock. With Lucy and Peggy swimming away from me while splashing me with water, they pulled down the back of my bathing suit to expose my white, naked ass. Clearly, my three sisters, especially Susan, were just as horny and as sexually frustrated as I was.

# # #

With Susan the horniest and the most sexually aggressive of my three sisters, after taking my shower and walking around my room in just my towel, she was the one who always barged in my bedroom without knocking. No doubt, hoping to catch me naked, she was the one who always tried pulling off my towel. With her the horniest of my three sisters, while wrestling with her on my bed, she was the one who constantly tried to see my erect, naked prick.

"Show me your cock, Hank. I want to see it," she said.

I looked at her as if she was crazy. This was my sister and not some whore.

"No," I said climbing off the bed to tighten my towel around my waist. "I won't show you my cock. You're my sister."

One day soon, I figured that if I'd be having sex with any of my sisters, I'd be having sex with her. I'd be having sex with Susan. With her making me horny by always trying to see my naked prick and then asking to see my naked dick, I'd love nothing more than to see her naked. I'd love nothing more than for her to masturbate me. I'd love nothing more to suck my cock and fuck my cock.

Only, the chances of any of that happening was slim. Nothing but a sexual fantasy, just as my sisters Lucy and Peggy would never have sex with me, my sister, Susan, would never have sex with me either. Then, just as I imagined it would, it happened.

A few days before I had first-time sex with my MILF of a mother, my sexy sister, Susan, made a sexual offer to me that I couldn't refuse. When I was 18-years-old and Susan was 19-years-old, while drinking wine and smoking weed, she gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look. Then, sexually shocking me, while sitting upright, she asked me something that I never thought she'd ask me. Out of the clear blue, as if she had been thinking about exposing herself to me, she asked if I wanted to see her naked pussy.

Susan looked up at me with her big, brown, beautiful eyes while giving me a sexy smile and a naughty look. Never looking at me in such a sexual way before, with a face full of sexual arousal and sexual anticipation, she looked at me in that lustfully horny way now. With just a look she made me sexually excited. Then, she asked me a question that I couldn't believe she ask.

"Would you like to see my naked pussy, Hank?" She paused to see my reaction to her question before continuing with her sexual solicitation of me. "I'll show you my naked pussy if you want me to show you my naked pussy and if you want to see my naked pussy," she said with a nervous, dirty laugh while playing with the hem of her short nightgown.

'What? What did my sister just ask me? Did she really ask me if I wanted to see her naked pussy?'

I looked at her as if I was dreaming. I looked at her as if I misheard her. I looked at her as if she was kidding. I looked at her with horniness and incestuous lust. I couldn't believe my ears. I couldn't believe that my sister, Susan, would willingly and consensually dare show me her naked pussy.

'I couldn't believe what she asked. My sexy sister, Susan, asked me if I wanted to see her naked pussy. Duh? Of course, I wanted to see Susan's naked pussy. I loved my sister's beautiful body and I wanted to see more of it, as long as she was willing to show it,' I thought.

She looked up at me before staring down at her short nightgown while fidgeting with her hem. She continued playing with the hem of her nightgown as if she was about to lift up her nightgown and expose her panties to my horny eyes. Then, further sexually shocking me, she said something else that I never expected her to say.

# # #

"I'll show you my pussy, if you show me your cock," she said while slowly lifting the hem of her short, sexy nightgown higher to expose her white, bikini panties to my horny eyes.

Like me, I figured my sister, Susan was a virgin. I figured that she was just as horny and sexually frustrated as I was. I figured other than giving her dates hand jobs and blowjobs, she never had sexual intercourse.

I stared at her sheer, white bikini panties. I stared at all that I could see of her pussy mound, her camel toe, and her pussy slit through her panties. While staring up at me, sexually teasing me, she cupped her pussy in the palm of her hand through her panties before sliding a slow finger along her pussy slit through her panties. Rubbing clit through her panties, my sister was masturbating herself through her panties in front of me. Something else that I never expected she'd do, I couldn't believe my sister masturbated herself in front of me through her panties.

Sexually attracted to my sister, I had only seen one pussy before in my life, my 18-year-old, prom date from the night of my senior prom. I couldn't wait to see my sister's naked pussy. Returning the sexual favor of seeing my sister's genitals, I couldn't wait to flash her my erect, naked prick. In the way that she wanted me to see her naked pussy, I couldn't wait to see her reaction to seeing my naked dick. Except for the time when I was giving my prom date oral sex, never have I been as sexually excited as I was then.

'Maybe, after showing me her naked pussy, she'd allow me to touch her naked pussy and finger her naked pussy,' I thought. 'Maybe, after showing her my naked prick, she'd stroke me, suck me, and/or fuck me. Maybe, after flashing me her naked pussy, instead of just flashing me her naked breasts, she'd allow me to touch her naked breasts, feel her naked breasts, and fondle her naked breasts while sucking her pink, erect nipples.'

As if there was a drumroll of sexual anticipation going off in my head, I stared at my sister while waiting for her to stand and remove her panties. I'd love nothing more than to feel my sister's naked breasts and finger her erect nipples, while making out with her before fingering her naked pussy. Then, further shocking me, with her ready to do more than just show me her naked pussy, she stunned me with what she said next while staring up at me with her big, beautiful, brown eyes.

"I'll masturbate you, if you masturbate me," she said putting her hand over my towel clad prick and squeezing it while fondling the head of my erect prick with her fingertips through the towel.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'If it wasn't enough that my sister willingly and consensually voluntarily agreed to show me her naked pussy, but also, she wanted me to masturbate her, too. If it wasn't enough that my sister agreed to allow me to masturbate her pussy, she volunteered to masturbate me, too.'

Immediately, I had an erection that tented my towel. If it wasn't enough that my sister was willing to expose her naked pussy to me but also, she was willing to masturbate me, too. Immediately my naked cock throbbed and pulsated at the thought of my sister wrapping her manicured fingers around my stiff, naked prick and stroking me. Thinking of nothing else, I wanted to cum for my sister. Thinking of nothing else, I wanted to see her naked pussy, cup her naked cunt, and rub her clit while finger fucking her and masturbating her.

If it wasn't enough that my sister flashed me her naked tits in the pool, now she was prepared to flash me her naked pussy in my bedroom, too. If it wasn't enough that she was ready to flash me her naked pussy, I was as shocked as I was sexually excited that Susan wanted me to masturbate her while she masturbated me. With her always sexually wanting me, after masturbating one another, I wondered if she'd blow me, too. I wondered if she'd take my virginity and fuck me, too. One of my sexual fantasies coming true, I'd love to fuck my sister, Susan.

# # #

With my concentrated, horny stare transfixed on my sister's panties, I watched her stand, reach beneath her short nightgown, and inch down her panties while she stared at me. As soon as her brown, trimmed pussy was visible, she sat back down across from me with her knees parted wide open. I put my hand on my sister's pussy as if claiming her pussy as mine. I cupped her beautiful pussy while slowly sliding my finger along her pussy slit. Indeed, my sister had a beautiful pussy.

As soon as I delicately parted my sister's pussy lips with my finger, she wrapped her fingers around my erect prick and took my cock in her hand. She was already wet. She was so very wet.

While I slowly masturbated my sister, she slowly stroked me. While I rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy, she stroked me a little faster and a little harder. Not stopping me, she allowed me to reach up to feel her naked breasts and fondle her naked breasts through her nightgown while fingering her erect nipples.

Sexually excited from my sister not only seeing my naked prick but also stroking my naked prick, it didn't take me very long to cum. I exploded a huge load of cum all over my chest and hand. I wiped myself with a hand towel that I kept by the bed. Not wanting her to stop having sex with me, knowing that it would take my sister a while to have her sexual orgasm from me masturbating her, I offered to eat her. I hoped that by offering to eat her, she'd cum faster and then offer to blow me.

"If you don't mind, Susan, I'd love to eat you. I'd love to finger your pussy while licking your pussy. I'd love for you to cum in my mouth," I said.

She looked at me surprised that I wanted to eat her.

"Sure," she said resting back on my bed with her legs spread wide open. "No one has ever offered to eat me. No one has ever offered to lick my pussy while masturbating my pussy. No one has ever given me oral sex."

Even though I didn't know what I was doing, with me not skilled in the art of lovemaking, I rubbed her clit faster. I rubbed her clit harder. I finger fucked her pussy deeper. Then, when she removed her nightgown straps from her shoulders and exposed her naked breasts to me, while licking her pussy, I reached up to touch, feel, and fondle her naked breasts. While licking her pussy faster and harder I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. With me masturbating my sister while eating her, it didn't take Susan very long to have a sexual orgasm.

"Hank! Oh, my God, Hank. Don't stop rubbing me. Don't stop licking me. I'm cumming, Hank. I'm cumming. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God," said my sister while stiffening her legs and arching her back.

After enjoying the afterglow of sex, my sister moved halfway down the bed to take my stiff prick in her soft hand before taking my had cock in her warm mouth. Returning the sexual favor of me eating her, my sister blew me. Never having my cock sucked, Susan was the first woman to suck my cock.