The Summer of '78 with my Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stroked me while sucking me. Then, as soon as I put a gentle hand to the back of her brunette head, I exploded a huge load of cum in my sister's mouth. Instead of spitting it out, showing me that she had sucked cock before, she swallowed it.

# # #

Having just graduated high school and with me not having a full-time job yet, I stayed up late with my mother while watching the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. With me confiding in my mother, telling her everything, but wishing that I could tell her that I had sex with Susan, I didn't dare. With us sitting on the couch together, sometimes, we watched a movie before watching the Tonight Show. While watching an R-rated movie about a delivery man having sex with lonely housewives, sexually appealing more to my mother than to me, she seemed more interested in the movie.

She was sitting next to me on the sofa wearing her typical night time attire of a short, zippered, blue housecoat. The heat of her thigh felt good against my pajama clad thigh. I imagined mounting my mother and making myself comfortable between her shapely thighs and fucking her. Never imagining having sex with my mother before, something that just came over me, no doubt because of having sex with my sister, Susan, I imagined having sex with my mother now.

Barely dressed, I sat next to her wearing a T-shirt and pajama bottoms without underwear. Daring myself to do so, I hoped that my erect prick would make a surprised appearance from out of my pajama pee hole. I wondered what my mother's reaction would be to suddenly seeing my naked, erect prick.

I wondered if she'd be sexually aroused or embarrassed. I wondered if she'd look. I wondered if she'd stare. I wondered if she'd look away in embarrassment and shame.

Maybe, she'd sexually shock me and surprise me by wrapping her soft, warm fingers around my naked prick in the way that I'd love to feel her naked breasts. In the way that my sexy sister allowed me to masturbate her naked pussy, I wondered if my MILF of a mother would allow me to masturbate her pussy, too. In the way that her daughter masturbated me, I wondered if my mother would masturbate me, too. In the way that I ejaculated a load of cum for my sister, I'd love to cum for my mother.

Only, knowing better, my mother better, she'd never allow me to see her naked pussy in the way that Susan couldn't wait to show me her naked pussy. My mother would never allow me to masturbate her in the way that my sister allowed me to masturbate her. Nonetheless, I couldn't help but notice that every time they showed the delivery man having sex with another woman, my mother uncomfortably squirmed on the sofa. Every time they showed the delivery man having sex, with her hand buried between her legs, my mother stealthily unzipped her housecoat a little more.

Maybe she had an itch but I saw her stick her hand inside of her housecoat. Then, I saw her moving her hand across her naked breasts. My mother was stealthily feeling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples.

'I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My mother was feeling her naked breasts beneath her housecoat. My mother was fingering her erect nipples. My mother was touching herself in the way that I wished that I could touch her and touch myself while watching this R-rated movie. Only, I didn't dare masturbate myself in front of my mother in the way that my sister, Susan, masturbated herself in front of me.'

Then, surprising me, she turned to me to ask me an unexpected, sexually inappropriate question that a mother shouldn't ask her son about the movie.

# # #

"Would you do something like that," she asked looking over at me with a face full of curiosity and sexual arousal?

Half paying attention to the movie, paying more attention to my mother, I looked over at her not knowing her meaning. I was unsure what to say. Although somewhat shielded, my mother asked me a sexual question about the movie. Only, not wanting to seem rude, not having to go into sexual detail, I needed to say something.

"Pardon? Would I do something like what? Sorry, mom, but I don't know what your meaning," I said looking at my mother with one of her hands buried between her legs and her other hand buried inside of the top of her housecoat.

Barely able to see her but for the dim light from the TV, with her ensconced in the corner of the couch, she was safe from me observing what she was doing. Not wanting to stare, I assumed that my mother was secretly touching herself. I assumed my mother was sexually aroused watching a delivery man having sex with his female customers. Maybe, she secretly wished that she was one of his customers.

Actually, I knew what my mother meant by her question but wanting to continue the sexual dialogue, I wanted her to rephrase her question so that I wouldn't misunderstand her meaning. She turned to me while giving me a sexy smile. Before she turned to me, she stealthily removed her hand from inside of her housecoat and removed her other hand from in between her legs.

With her making me horny by seeing her touching herself, I was so tempted to stick my horny hand between my mother's legs to feel her panty clad pussy. I was so tempted to stick my horny hand inside the top of my mother's partially unzippered housecoat to feel her naked tits and finger her erect nipples. Never thinking about having sex with her before, I wanted to have incestuous sex with my mother now.

"If you worked as a delivery man and if you could, would you have sex with neighborhood women," asked my mother rephrasing her question and asking it again?

'Would I have sex with neighborhood women,' I thought? 'What kind of question is that? Which neighborhood women? We have some women in this neighborhood, that I'd never have sex with no matter how sexually desperate I was.'

I thought that was an odd question for her to ask me. I thought about the women living in my neighborhood. Most of them were as fat as they were homely. The only shining star in the neighborhood was my mother. As if she was thinking about how to rephrase her question, she paused before asking her question again for the third time.

"What I mean to say is, if you could and if they were consensually willing, and if you were sexually attracted to them, would you have sex with lonely housewives while their husbands were at work?"

She looked at me with curiosity while waiting for me to answer her loaded question. Then, getting to the real meat of the issue, rephrasing her question yet again, she asked me what she really wanted to know.

"Would you have sex with women who were more than twice your age?"

Now I knew what my mother was asking me. Sexually exciting me, she was asking me if I'd have sex with her. Playing it cool, I shrugged.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. I don't believe this. My mother just asked me if I'd have sex with her.'

# # #

'For the first time in my life, with my mother subtly hinting that she wanted to have sex with me, I thought about having sex with her. After all, my mother was one of the women in the neighborhood. Come to think of it, with her husband, my father, working the nightshift, she was a lonely housewife. Moreover, my mother was more than twice my age. Bingo!' I thought.

While thinking about all that she said over again in my mind, I wondered if she was asking me if I'd have sex with her. I wondered if she was thinking about having sex with me in the way that I was suddenly thinking about having sex with her. I hoped that she wanted to have sex with me in the way that I'd love to have sex with her. Then, for my mother to ask me such a sexually, inappropriate question, with her close to her daughter, Susan, I wondered if my sister told her that we had sex.

'Now, with having sex with my mother, the only thing on my horny mind, I'd love to see my mother naked. I'd love to feel, touch, and fondle her naked tits while fingering her erect nipples. I'd love for her to stroke my cock while sucking my cock. I' love to fuck my mother,' I thought.

"Sure, if they were as good looking as you," I said hinting that I'd have sex with my mother.

I looked over at her with sexual lust while imagining what she looked like under her short, blue, zippered housecoat. Suddenly horny, I imagined my mother in her panties and bra. With her not wearing a brassiere under her housecoat, I imagined her topless. I wondered if she was wearing panties. If she was wearing panties, I wondered what color panties she was wearing. I wondered if her pussy was bushy, trimmed, or shaved.

For her to wear such an abbreviated bikini, her pussy must be trimmed. Not stopping there, I wondered what she looked like naked. I wondered if she was as horny as I suddenly was. I wondered if she'd have sex with me in the way that I suddenly wanted to have sex with her.

# # #

"So, let me get this straight," she said pausing while turning to face me.

When she turned to face me, with one knee on the couch, one foot on the floor, and her legs spread wide open, she unintentionally flashed me her white panties. Having never seen my mother's panties before, I couldn't believe that I was seeing them now. With me staring at her panty clad pussy, she made no attempt to protect her modesty by putting her foot to the floor and closing her legs. Not wanting her to know that she was exposed and that I was looking, I temporarily averted my gaze between my mother's panty clad legs.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'My mother is unintentionally flashing me her panties. I wonder if she knows she's exposed.'

Granted, it was dark in the living room but with the brightness of the TV screen, it was plenty light enough for me to see my mother's panty clad pussy.

"Are you saying that you'd have sex with women who was as good looking as me," she asked with her face flushing a shade of pink while continuing her sexual interrogation. "Are you saying that you'd have sex with a woman who was more than twice your age?" She paused while contemplating her asking me another question. Then, she asked me the million-dollar question. "Are you saying that you'd have sex with me, your mother?"

With her lips parted and her jaw hanging open, she looked at me as if she couldn't believe that she dared to ask me such a sexually, inappropriate question. I laughed while surmising what my mother really meant by all that she was saying. Beating around the bush, my mother finally asked me if I'd have sex with her. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. For my mother to hint at asking me that, before coming right out to ask me if I'd have sex with her now, I surmised that she wanted to have sex with me.

'My mother asked me if I'd have sex with her. As shocked as I was sexually excited, my mother wanted to have sex with me,' I thought.

Suddenly, while thinking about having sex with my mother's naked body, I was the most sexually excited that I have ever been in my life. I was sexually excited when eating my prom date's pussy. I was sexually excited when having sex with my sister, Susan. Yet, the thought of finally having incestuous sex with my mother was overwhelming. I never thought that I'd ever have sex with my mother. Transparently shameful, I couldn't believe that my mother asked me if I'd have sex with her.

'Fuck yeah,' I wanted to say but I controlled myself from acting like the horny, incestuous pervert that I am, especially after having had sex with my sister and now hoping to have sex with my mother.

"Mother," I said.

I turned to her so that I could stare more at her exposed panties while enjoying the view of her panty clad pussy that she was suddenly giving me without her being aware that her panties were exposed.

"You're talking to a virgin. You're talking to a man who has never had sex," I said with an embarrassed laugh while lying through my teeth.

I knew then by her blank expression that my mother was unaware that Susan and I had sex.

'If only she knew that I had oral sex on my prom night and ate her pussy,' I wondered what she'd say. 'If only she knew that I had incestuous sex with my sister, Susan, and ate her pussy, too, while she masturbated me, I wondered if she'd want me to eat her pussy while masturbating her, too. I'd love to masturbate my mother. I'd love to eat my mother's pussy. I'd love to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers, my tongue, and my mouth.'

"I'd have sex with nearly any woman and I'd definitely have sex with any woman who was as sexy and as pretty as you, mom," I said answering her question while suddenly wishing that I could have sex with my mother. "To answer your question, I'd love to have sex with you."

After flirting with crossing the incestuous line, we stopped talking and continued watching the movie. Next, the man in the movie had sex with a woman with big breasts, huge breasts, double D cup breasts and breasts that were much bigger breasts than my mother's B cup breasts. To be honest, I love big breasted women but with my mother and my three sisters all having B cup breasts, I remained quiet about their modest breast size. I remained quiet about my breast size preference and my sexual attraction to big breasted women.

# # #

"Let me ask you a question," she said not letting it go and turning to look at me to again to see my reaction to her question.

When she turned to me again, with her legs still wide open, whether deliberately or unintentionally, she flashed me her white, bikini panties again. I wished she wasn't wearing panties. I wished she was flashing me her naked pussy instead of her white, bikini panties. Nevertheless, I'll be masturbating over our sexually inappropriate conversation. I'll be masturbating over seeing my mother's panties. Not stopping there, I'll be masturbating over imagining having sex with my mother.

"Do you like big breasted women? Do you like women with boobs as big as her big boobs," she asked while looking back at the television screen before looking over at me again?

I stared at the screen before staring at my mother.

"She does have big tits," I said. "Sure," I said with another shrug. "I like all sizes of breasts. Small, perky, medium, or big," I said staring at my mother's tits as if she was sitting beside me topless. "I love women's breasts. What man doesn't like naked tits. Whatever the size, they're all great."

Having never talked sexually to my mother before, especially not about women's breasts, this conversation gave me an erection. Not wanting her to see that I was sexually excited, I covered my erection with my hands. I suddenly wished that I could feel my mother's braless breasts through her housecoat. I suddenly wished that I could see my mother's naked tits. I'd love nothing more than to touch her tits, feel her tits, and fondle her tits while sucking her erect nipples. Not stopping there, I suddenly wished that I could cup her pussy through her panties.

My mother looked at me before looking back at the screen.

"My boobs aren't nearly as big as her boobs," she said looking down at her breasts before looking up at me. "She has huge breasts. Her breasts are probably a double D cup or even bigger."

I made a face.

"You have great boobs, mom. I love your tits," I said embarrassing myself while staring at the impressions that her B cup breasts made through her blue housecoat again. "Size really doesn't matter," I said as if I was suddenly an expert on women's breasts.

Suddenly, her nipples grew erect enough and hard enough that I could clearly see the outline of braless breasts through her housecoat.

'My mother is sexually aroused,' I thought. 'I can't believe that my mother is as sexually aroused as I'm sexually excited.'

She laughed.

"So, you've been checking out my boobs," she said with a laugh while cupping her breasts in her hands and turning to me as if she was offering to show them to me.

Embarrassed, while hoping that my mother would show me her naked breasts, I laughed a nervous, little laugh while staring down at the impressions of my mother's naked tits behind her housecoat. With her knee still resting on the couch with one foot on the floor and her legs spread wide, her panties were still exposed. I wondered if she knew that her panties were exposed. I wondered if she was deliberately flashing me her panty clad crotch. I wondered if she was waiting for and expecting me to touch and feel her where a son should never touch his mother.

"I've seen you in your bikini at the pool, mom. It's hard not to notice your breasts," I said staring at my mother's breasts again while feeling my face flush. "You have the breasts of a 30-year-old woman," I said while staring down at her tits again and making sure that she saw me staring not only as her breasts but also at her exposed panties.

She laughed while agreeing with me.

"I do have firm breasts," she said feeling her breasts with both hands. "For a 41-year-old woman, they barely sag at all," she said cupping her breasts in the palms of her hands while looking up at me.

'Did my mother want me to feel her breasts,' I wondered? 'Did she want me to touch her tits through her housecoat? Did she want me to cup her pussy through her panties? Is that why she's flashing me her panty clad pussy. I didn't know. With me having limited sexual experience, I had no idea. Definitely, I'll be masturbating over this X-rated conversation later.'

Daring myself to reach out and feel my mother's breast in the way that I fingered my sister's pussy, I didn't dare. With my mother making me horny by continually flashing me her panties, I wished I had the sexual courage to feel my mother's pussy through her panties. At the very least, I wished I had the sexual courage to feel my mother's braless breasts through her housecoat.

# # #

We continued watching the movie. The man in the movie had no idea as to how to treat a woman's naked breasts. He yanked at her naked breasts. He pulled her tits hard. He twisted her breasts. He pinched her nipples. He was rough with her big, naked tits and nipples.

"That's no way to treat a woman's breasts. He needs instruction on how to handle women's breasts. Ease into that gently," said my mother talking to the man on the television screen as if he was standing in the living room. "How dare you treat her in that hurtful way. Don't yank her tits. That hurts," said my mother cringing while cupping her breasts in her hands as if her breasts were hurting. "Be gentle."

I looked over at my mother. With her breathing through her mouth instead of her nose, her face was flushed with sexual arousal. When I looked down at her breasts, I could clearly see her erect nipples pushing against the material of her housecoat. Something I had never seen before; my mother was sexually aroused while watching the movie and, no doubt, while talking to me about sex.

This was my chance to see my mother's naked breasts. This was my chance to feel her tits, fondle her tits, and suck her nipples. This was my chance to have my wicked, sexual way with my mother's naked body.

"I thought women liked having their tits squeezed and pulled," I said showing my mother my naivete when it comes to touching and feeling women's breasts.

My mother made a face while looking over at me. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Hank! That's crazy what he's doing. No woman will have sex with you if you're as rough with her naked breasts in the way that he is. That forceful breast play hurts women. Women's breasts are sensitive especially during that time of the month," she said while instructing me on how to treat a woman's naked breasts. "How would you like it if a woman grabbed your testicles in that rough sort of way," asked my mother while staring down at my pajama clad cock and noticing my erection.

As soon as she stared down at my pajama clad cock, I lifted my hands that covered my erection and that tented my pajama bottoms. While hoping that she'd reach out and put her hand on my throbbing prick in the way that her daughter, Susan, did, I wanted my mother to see that I was sexually excited. Hoping beyond hope, I'd love for my mother to kiss me while feeling my dick through my pajama bottoms. I'd love for her to stick her hand inside my pajama pee hole and pull out my stiff prick to stroke me.