The Summer of '78 with my Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'With her asking me such an inappropriate, sexual question, I dared myself to expose my naked prick to her in the way that she continued exposing her white panties to me. I'd love for my mother to grab my testicles in any sort of way that she wanted,' I thought. 'I'd love for her to masturbate me while making out with me and while allowing me to have my sexual way with her naked tits and her panty clad pussy.'

By now, no longer covering my pajama clad cock with my hands, I had a huge throbbing and pulsating erection that tented my pajama bottoms. I saw her stare down at my erect pajama clad cock in the way that I stared at her exposed panties. I imagined feeling my mother's naked tits. I imagined rubbing her naked breasts. I imagined sucking her erect nipples.

Definitely, for sure, I'll be masturbating over this conversation tonight. I'll be masturbating over seeing my mother sexually aroused. I'll be masturbating over seeing the impressions of her erect nipples pushing against the material of her housecoat. I'll be masturbating over imagining my mother topless. I'll be masturbating over seeing my mother's panty clad pussy. I'll be imagining over having sex with my MILF of a mother in the way that I had sex with my sexy sister.

# # #

Taking the bait, I asked the twenty-thousand-dollar question. I turned to my mother again. I stared down at her exposed panties. I wanted her to see me staring at her panty clad pussy in the way that I saw her staring at my pajama clad erection. Moreover, with her still sitting on the couch with her knee up and parted, and her panties still exposed, hoping that she'd allow me to cup her panty clad pussy, I wanted to see her reaction to my innocent question.

"So how does a man rub a woman's breasts, mother? What should he do," I asked looking at her? "How does he feel a woman's breasts without hurting her but sexually exciting her? How does he finger her nipples without hurting her," I said staring at my mother's erect nipples through her housecoat?

Hoping she'd unzip her housecoat and show me how to feel and fondle her naked breasts, I was disappointed when she didn't. I stared down at the impressions that her breasts and her erect nipples made in her housecoat. I paused while imagining feeling my mother's breasts through her housecoat. Pushing the envelope, not wanting to stop this line of inappropriate, sexual questioning, I paused while daring myself to ask her my next, sexually inappropriate question.

"I've never felt a woman's tits," I said lying. I paused before asking my mother my sexually inappropriate question. "Could you show me how to feel and fondle a woman's breasts without hurting them," I said while fingering the head of my erect cock through my pajama bottoms.

I stared down at my mother's breasts again. No longer caring if she saw me looking or if she saw me fingering the head of my erect prick through my pajama bottoms, I stared down at all that I could see of her panty clad pussy. So tempted to expose my erect prick to my mother, I stared at my MILF of a mother as if she was sitting next to me naked. Finally, realizing her panties were exposed, she put her foot on the floor, closed her legs, and sat like a lady.

With me looking at her with sexual lust, she looked at me with embarrassed shame as if I had slapped her across her face. Her jaw dropped ad her breathing became heavier. She looked at me with shock. She knew that I had been staring at her panty clad pussy. She looked at me with unbridled sexual arousal. Not expecting her to leave without answer my question, she got up from the couch and went upstairs.

I really thought she would show me her tits and instruct me on how to feel woman's breasts and finger woman's nipples without hurting her. Then, I thought, perhaps, I had pushed the incestuous line too hard and insulted my mother by asking her to show me how to fondle woman's breasts. Misjudging her, I had hoped she'd unzip her housecoat and allow me to have my wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts.

Alas, instead of sexually arousing her enough to show me her naked breasts, I imagined that I had embarrassed my mother by staring at her panties and all that I could see of her erect nipples through her housecoat. Specifically, I wanted her to show me how to feel and fondle her naked breasts and finger her nipples without hurting her. Clearly, she saw through my ruse. I not only embarrassed my mother but also, I had made her feel uncomfortable with the conversation.

A real, sexual dilemma, I didn't know how to fix this. Should I apologize to her or pretend that I never asked her such a sexually inappropriate question. We both knew what I wanted. I wanted my mother to show me her naked tits. I wanted her to show me how to feel and fondle her naked breasts. With my line of questioning a little too obvious to her, I wanted to feel and fondle my mother's naked breasts. The only way that I could learn how to feel and fondle my mother's naked breasts, she'd have to show me her naked tits.

'It was easier with my sister, Susan,' I thought. 'Just as Susan couldn't wait to show me her naked pussy, she couldn't wait for me to feel her naked tits while fingering her erect nipples. In the way that she couldn't wait for me to eat her pussy, she couldn't wait to stroke my cock and suck my cock.'

After a few minutes, she walked back downstairs. She stood over me while staring down at me. Then, sexually surprising me, she did something that I never expected her to do. She cupped her breasts through her housecoat in the palm of her hands and lifted them while sliding slow hands over her erect nipples. My mother felt her tits and fingered her nipples in the way that I wished I could feel her tits and finger her nipples.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'My mother is making me so frigging horny. I wish I could see my mother's naked breasts. I wish I could feel her tits while fingering her erect nipples.'

# # #

"This stays between us," she said. "You must promise not to tell your sisters and/or your friends. I'd be so embarrassed; I'd be mortified if anyone knew what I was about to do."

I looked up at her with confused curiosity while wondering what she was about to do that I had to promise to keep secret.

"I swear, mom. I promise not to tell anyone," I said while not knowing what I was promising not to tell.

While staring down at me to see my reaction, as if she was a stripper on stage, she ever so slowly and sexily unzipped her housecoat to her waist. I couldn't believe my eyes. After my sister exposed her naked pussy to me, and after I masturbated and ate my sister and she masturbated and blew me, my mother was about to expose her naked tits to me.

Opening her housecoat wider, she reached inside her housecoat to pull out one of her naked breasts before pulling out the other one of her naked breasts. In the way that my sister, Susan, exposed her naked pussy to me, my mother exposed her naked breasts to me. I'll be masturbating over this day and over my sister and now my mother for the rest of my life.

"Tell me and be honest. What do you think of my naked breasts," she asked while cupping her breasts in the palms of her hands and lifting them to me?

She looked down at her naked tits while sliding her slow hands across her nipples again and before looking up at me with a face full of sexual arousal. Then, as if she was a lingerie model, she slowly turned one way before slowly turning the other. Making sure that I had a good, long, look of her naked breasts, she stood in front of me while topless without moving.

"Do you like them? Do you like my naked tits, Hank?"

# # #

Then, with her tits hanging inches away from my mouth, sexually teasing me, she leaned forward at the waist to dangle her naked breasts in my face. As if she was expecting me to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them, she remained in that position. I stared at her naked breasts wide-eyed as if I had never seen naked tits before. Yet, these weren't anyone's naked tits, these were my mother's naked tits. I couldn't believe I was seeing my mother's naked breasts. I couldn't believe my mother was showing me her naked tits.

"Oh, mom," I said temporarily removing my eyes from my mother's naked tits to stare up into her big, brown, beautiful eyes. "You have beautiful breasts. I love your tits. You have the best breasts, I've ever seen," I said lying while knowing that all three of her daughters have better breasts than her breasts.

Surprising me and sexually shocking me, as if she was helping me to pray, she took my hands by my wrists and moved them to her naked breasts. She squeezed my hands while allowing me to squeeze her breasts. I couldn't believe that I was feeling my mother's naked tits.

'Thank you, Jesus,' I thought while continuing to feel my mother's naked breasts.

"You may touch them. You may feel them. You may fondle my naked breasts while sucking my nipples," she said while not allowing me to pull my hands away. 'I love having my nipples sucked, Hank,' she said more than hinting that she wanted me to suck her nipples.

I touched my mother's tits. I felt my mother's tits. I fondled my mother's tits while leaning forward to suck her erect nipples.

Then, before sitting on the couch next to me, she unzipped her housecoat all the way. She stood so close to me that I could smell the musky aroma of her sexual arousal. My mother showed me her trimmed, brown pussy. I couldn't believe my mother showed me her naked pussy. Then, ever so slowly, again, as if she was a stripper on stage, she sexily removed her housecoat. My mother was naked. I couldn't believe my mother was naked. I couldn't believe that I was finally seeing my mother naked.

Again, surprising me and sexually exciting me, she stuck her finger in her pussy, withdrew it, and slid her wet finger across my lips. I took her finger in my mouth and sucked it. She was wet, so very wet. She was glistening wet. I could smell her. I could taste her. Driving me wild while with incestuous lust, I so wanted to eat my mother's pussy in the way I ate my sister's pussy.

She put her housecoat on the couch before sitting on the sofa. Then, when she sat on the couch, she turned to face me again. She leaned all the way back in the far corner of the sofa and spread her legs wide open. I watched her finger her clit. I watched her finger fucking her pussy. I watched my MILF of a mother masturbate herself. Then, as if she was a man and I was a woman, she leaned forward and put a heavy hand to the back of my head and pulled my mouth forward and all the way down to her pussy.

"Eat me, Hank," she said. "Lick your mother's pussy. Give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers, your mouth, and your tongue. Make me cum, Hank. I need to cum."

# # #

In the way that I ate my sister's pussy, I ate my mother's pussy. I devoured her naked cunt. Hungry for her and having sexually lusted over her, I went at my mother's pussy as if her pussy was a full course meal and I was a starving man.

I continued licking her while fingering her. I couldn't believe that I was eating my mother's pussy. I couldn't believe my mother was allowing me to give her oral sex.

In the way that I sexually did with my sister, I sexually did with my mother. I rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy while licking her soaking wet cunt. I continued masturbating my mother while eating my mother. In the way that it didn't take my sister long to cum, it didn't take my mother long to cum either.

"Hank. My God, Hank. Don't stop," she said pushing my head down while holding my head in place. "Please don't stop. Lick me faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger fuck me deeper. I'm cumming, Hank. Mommy is cumming," she said.

I licked her faster. I rubbed her clit harder. I finger fucked her deeper. Then, as if my mouth was her sponge, she moved my face side to side. My face, my mouth, and my nose were all drenched with my mother's vaginal secretions.

"My God, Hank. That's it. Right there. Don't stop. That's it. I'm cumming, Hank. I'm cumming," she said while arching her back and stiffening her legs.

# # #

Then, she said something unexpected that sexually shocked me.

"Show me your cock. I want to see it," she said.

As soon as I pulled out my erect, naked prick from my pajama bottoms, my mother grabbed my cock in her hand. She closed her eyes while slowly stroking me. Then, she opened her eyes, leaned forward, and took me in her mouth. My mother was blowing me. My mother was sucking my cock. I couldn't believe my mother was willingly and consensually giving me oral sex.

I put a gentle hand to the back of my mother's pretty head. Unable to control myself I humped her mouth and fucked her face while feeling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. Ever so gently, I pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples while she continued blowing me.

It didn't take me long to cum. I exploded a load of cum in my mother's mouth almost immediately. Then, as soon as she removed the pressure of her lips from my stiff dick, I exploded a second load of cum all over her pretty face and across her naked breasts. I gave my mother quite the cum bath.

"Oh, my God, Hank. Where did all that cum come from," she asked with a laugh? "You gave me quite the cum bath," she said wiping her face, her hair, and her naked breasts with my hand towel that I kept by my bed.

We continued having sex a few times a month for several months until I eventually moved out of the house and my mother remarried. Yet, I'll never forget the summer of '78 and having incestuous sex first with my sexy sister Susan then having sex with my MILF of a mother, Barbara. Something that I still masturbate over nearly every day, even forty-years later, the best sex that I ever had, better than the sex that I had with girlfriends and even with my future wife, was the sex that I had with my mother.

THE END