The Supplement Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perplexed by the mystery wash but feeling like a million bucks, Jean finished her shower and stepped out on weak legs to grab her towel. As she dried herself, she hummed and sashayed in place. Even she would acknowledge the goofy grin on her face if she saw it.

When she went to put her bra on, she looked in the mirror. Her nipples were still standing out, hard as rocks. For years she had been concealing her bust, downplaying her figure, preferring to avoid the attention she inevitably drew. For some reason the thought of binding herself and hiding her firm, full tits just made her sad. She decided against putting her bra back on. Let her girls have some breathing room for once. When she slipped a soft t-shirt on, she shivered at the rare feeling of cotton rubbing over her sensitive nipples.

Another check in the mirror showed her nipples were busting through her shirt. She hadn't dressed like this in two decades. A feeling of being naughty crept over her, but she was in the comfort of her own home; it was allowed.

As she left the bathroom, she almost ran into Josh as he came out of his bedroom.

"Oh! You're home. I thought I was here alone," she stammered, suddenly self-conscious of her nipples, her confidence draining rapidly.

"I was just napping...um, had a long day I guess." Josh looked a bit sheepish, but she just chalked it up to teenager stuff.

"Napping at your age! You'll be an old man in no time," she teased, hoping to distract from the fact she felt naked in her thin shirt..

"Ha, ha." He looked her up and down, and said, "Why are you showering now?"

"Oh, I just felt gross, I wanted to, um, freshen up. Chinese tonight?"

"No Dad again, eh?"

"No," she said, a wave of sadness ruining her high from the shower. Powering through it, she said, "Do you want to try out that new show you mentioned?"

"Yeah, sure. I'm feeling like a quiet night is a good thing."

"Okay, I'll order and give you a shout when it's here," she said, with a smile.

As Josh turned to leave, he suddenly stopped and walked over to her. "You didn't get your hug," he said, arms open.

She hugged him briefly, hyper-aware of her breasts pushing into his chest. When they separated she quickly turned and hurried away. Despite the shock of running into him, Josh hadn't otherwise made her feel like she shouldn't be dressed as she was. She smiled as she walked to order dinner.

***

Josh retreated to his room and sat at his desk, still amazed at how much his orgasm had taken out of him. He loved how much he had shot, but knew the short break had helped. He didn't want to take a break each time, he liked doing it daily.

He searched around a bit to see if anyone had ever hurt themselves from coming too much - in incognito mode - but didn't find anything. Feeling good about his performance but thinking there was more to come, he waited in his room until he heard his mom call out for him to join her at dinner

Once again, he focused on making sure her mind was off of his dad's absence, and on being happy and having fun. Thankfully, it wasn't an issue this time as she seemed to be in a good mood as soon as the show started. Unfortunately, the show was CW quality, and he wasn't sure he'd watch any more of it, but if it kept his mom happy he'd put up with it.

There was one thing that helped him get through the crappy show even more than his mom's happiness. She wasn't wearing a bra. At first, he tried to ignore it, but eventually it became too obvious to ignore. Her tits jiggled in her shirt with each movement and even more when she laughed. They were also much bigger than he had ever suspected. They weren't 'implant' huge, but they were a damn sight more impressive than he'd suspected. With tits like hers, she might jump up to the number two spot in the rankings. He wasn't even sure why she wore a bra; they didn't need the support.

When the show ended, he gave his mom a hug goodnight, trying his best not to think of the lovely pillows pressed against his chest.

In bed, he felt like jerking off, maybe with some mental images from the evening as inspiration, but decided to hold off. Despite having come hours ago, he could still feel the after-effects in a warm glow centered at his dick. Sleep came quickly.

The next day was pill three, and at school, Josh was distracted easily. When he'd woken up, his dick had been quite sensitive, and now each shift in position in his underwear sent a flicker of pleasure to his brain. He managed to get through the day without calling attention to the fact he was staring at all the girls and even some of the teachers, but it was close.

Racing home after school, Josh stripped down in his room and fell onto his bed, hand already wrapped around his dick as it strained for the ceiling. Just as he could feel his dick readying to expel the load in his balls, he remembered the amount he'd painted the shower wall the day before and decided it would be a good place to test his load each day. He sprang up to trot down the hall and stepped into the stall.

His hardon hadn't flagged at all, and it only took two more pumps of his cock before he was shooting at the wall. Blast after blast, coating the tiles in his man juice, he was sure it was more than the previous day.

Half of his brain was proud he was getting results, while the other half just wallowed in the high of his coming. He stroked the last of his cum out, noticing once again the scintillating scent filling the air. It was a curious side effect, he thought.

Josh had never tasted his semen and had never been tempted, but now found himself staring at the white cream on his hand, wondering if the smell matched the taste. With a half laugh, he stepped out of the shower and rinsed his hand under the tap. Tasting his own cum!

Feeling great, he headed back to his room. The shower was a great place to jerk off, and if he was quick, he'd be able to finish before his mom came home. As if summoned, he heard the front door open and close, so he darted the rest of the way and got to his room undetected, heart beating at the close call.

"I'm home," came his mom's call.

He popped his door open and called back, "I'll be out in a bit!" He hoped she wouldn't wonder what he was up to.

"Don't rush, I'm just going to jump in the shower," he heard her say as she walked by his room.

Josh slumped in relief and went to put his clothes on. The window of opportunity wasn't going to last long, as he knew his mom was changing shifts again and would insist on running him to school each day and picking him up after.

***

Jean's day had been uneventful, but still memorable. The mysterious body wash had done a number on her senses, as she'd spent the day hyper-aware of her clothing brushing against her skin. The tingling had finally faded the night before when she went to bed, but even today the memory was still there. Plus she kept catching the scent of it throughout the day as if she was wearing it as perfume.

That prompted her to decide to shower after work, to try and remove the rest of it, because the smell was keeping her at a low-level simmer of arousal. Coupled with the sensitivity, she'd even been tempted to rub herself in the washroom during work hours. Talk about unprofessional.

Grabbing a change of clothes for after her shower, Jean went to the bathroom and stripped out of her conservative work outfit. After spending the previous evening unencumbered, putting the restrictive bra back on this morning had been a real downer.

Once the water was hot enough, Jean stepped in, and immediately the berry smell - was it strawberry? - hit her senses, stronger than ever. Her nipples reacted, trying to find the source themselves, extending from her tit-flesh. An ache formed in her belly, fire spreading to her loins. After one day of using the wash, she was reacting like this?

Not one to pass up a good come, she went to grab the wash bottle but stopped when she saw the wall. It was covered in the wash! Josh! Why was he so messy? When she saw how much there was, she decided to save the stuff in the bottle and use what was on the wall instead.

She dragged her hand through the splashes and streams running down the slick tiles and spread the white substance over her chest. The same tingling lightning hit her nipples, and her pussy clenched again. Going back for more, she used both hands to gather up more wash and spread it over her body, sighing loudly as each new wave of tension built in her pussy. The tingle was back, even stronger, and the smell was once again spiking in her brain.

Another orgasm could never hurt, so she jilled herself to completion once again, using the wash as lube. It might have been her imagination, but this time it seemed like there was heat added to the tingling.

Once her orgasm was done, she tried her best to wash off the smell but didn't think she'd been fully successful.

As she dressed, surrounded by another post-orgasm glow, she left her bra off again. When she came out of the bathroom, hair pulled back into a ponytail, she noticed when she walked her breasts wobbled more than normal. Maybe a bra would be necessary to prevent chafing, she mused.

Coming into the kitchen, she saw Josh at the table eating some cereal. "You're going to ruin your dinner," she said, automatically.

He raised his eyebrows and between bites, said, "Do I ever not eat dinner?"

Jean laughed. "I suppose not." She went to the fridge to see what they had to make, instead of ordering in again. She had to pass by her son as she did, and was surprised to realize she must be hungrier than she thought, as a puddle of drool formed in her mouth. The shower wash must still be in effect, as she could feel heat spread over her breasts.

Making some dinner prep, Jean said, "What are you up to this weekend? Your dad won't be here, so it's just us."

"I'm going to hang with Allan tomorrow. Sunday is the lawn. What about you?"

Jean thought about it. What was she going to do? Tonight was for staying in, but then there were two more days of basically being single. Should she call some friends to come over? Just hang out outside?

"I'm not sure," she said. "Maybe call Linda or Mary and have some drinks tomorrow night. Tonight I'm just going to watch TV. Do you want to join me? We can watch more of the silly hero show."

"Ummm, sure."

"Great! Dinner will be in an hour or so, I'll call you."

"Sure," he said, walking up behind her. He gave her a hug from behind and the smell of a vaguely familiar berry scent wafted in her nose. Immediately she felt an ache form in her groin. The darn wash was playing havoc with her body's reactions. Maybe she needed to lay off of it for a bit, she thought. Josh's arms were around her middle and when he pulled away his upper arm brushed against the underside of her tits. Heat formed, tingling radiating from her nipples. Damn the body wash!

Jean spent the next hour cooking, trying to ignore the signals from her body. It had been awoken and now wanted relief. When the sauce for the noodles was simmering, she went to her room to put on a bra. It was better this way. She didn't have time to get herself off, and removing the sensation of her nipples rubbing on cloth would stop the constant hum of pleasure.

As she hooked a bra on and put her arms through the straps, she was alarmed to discover she was being squished more than normal. It was downright uncomfortable! Sighing, she adjusted the garment, letting the straps out to give her girls more room. She didn't usually have to adjust. Maybe she was gaining weight?

Putting the idea out of her head, Jean went back to her cooking.

Dinner was soon ready, but Jean was alarmed to discover the bra didn't alleviate her horny mood. When Josh joined her to eat, she found her pelvis tightening and heat forming.

She wasn't sure if it was the freedom she'd felt the night before, or her ease at going braless around Josh, but she was suddenly filled with the desire to take her bra off and be comfortable again. She stood up and went to her room, leaving Josh at the table. A quick strip and a snap, and she let out a sigh of relief as her breasts expanded into their natural shape.

"I must be starving," she said, rejoining Josh. "My mouth is watering."

"I'm hungry too. See? I didn't ruin dinner."

"Yeah, yeah. I bet you won't have your normal two helpings."

"We'll see," he said with a smile, eyes flicking briefly.

Jean did her best not to react, but it was a close thing. Her son had just checked her out! It had been quick, but she was practiced in spotting men's roving attention, and his eyes had definitely moved to her chest. It was why she normally wore clothes to hide her figure, why she wore a bra to squish her breasts. The less there was to see, the less they looked.

Jean had a hard time sorting out her feelings after seeing Josh look at her chest. She should be feeling uncomfortable, ashamed even, and yet she didn't. Was it different with him, or had she changed her outlook on people checking her out? There was a definite sense of new pride in her body the last couple days.

Jean sat up straighter and ignored the furtive looks Josh sent her way.

When they were done, Jean set up the show while Josh took care of the dishes. He joined her on the couch and they watched an episode. Jean did her best not to check to see if he was watching the show or her and soon forgot all about it. She was just happy to be relaxed and laughing.

After the show, Josh gave her another hug, a lingering one, which she didn't mind. She knew her nipples were fully on display in the thin t-shirt, but she didn't care. Letting loose like this was refreshing!

In bed soon after, Jean drifted to sleep with the scent of berries lingering in her nose.

***

Josh woke up feeling great. He jumped out of bed and took another pill, wondering if he should wait a full 24 hours before jerking off again. For maximum effects. He decided to wait, knowing it would feel great later. It was almost 11 in the morning, so he put on some clothes and called Allan to arrange their day.

The arrangements were soon made, and he went to grab some cereal, wondering if his mom was around. He was unsure about leaving her alone all weekend, with how sad she'd been. A secret part of him wanted to see if she was going to go braless again, but he didn't think about it too much.

In the kitchen, he found a note on the table from her telling him she was having friends over later. It was signed with a heart, something she used to do when making him lunches as a kid. It made him feel better to see, and her having company over was also a good sign. Josh's day brightened up, knowing his mom was in a good mood.

He spent the day with friends, not thinking about his parents or school or chores, just carefree and happy. It was a good day.

By the time he was headed home, he was thinking of jumping in the shower to jerk off and spend the evening playing games. He didn't want to cramp his mom's get-together.

At home again, it was almost four in the afternoon. "Hey," he called out as he walked through the front door. "I'm home!"

No answer, and looking around it didn't look like his mom had been home at all. Happy he was alone, he went to the bathroom and shucked his clothes off. He felt like since he'd started taking the pills he was ready to come faster than normal. If he had a girlfriend it would be a problem, but for trips to the communal shower, his hair-trigger was a blessing.

Stepping into the dry shower, he started to stroke himself lazily, just enjoying the smooth steel of his cock. He liked his cock, he decided. Like, if he was one to like cocks, he thought he had a good one.

Josh imagined Jenny in the shower with him, on her knees, holding her tits up to wrap around his shaft, taking the place of his hand. He closed his eyes and thrust his hips forward, stroking faster. Within seconds, he was ready to blow, and let fly on the wall for the third day in a row. The berry fragrance filled the air as he painted the tiles with his berry spunk.

There was more than usual, as stream after stream arced from his tip. Each load felt huge as it jetted up his urethra. When his ejaculation slowed, he was left with his spunk oozing down his hand, coating his fingers. He shuddered. The best orgasm yet.

When he was done twitching on shaky legs, Josh stepped out of the stall to wash his hands at the sink. He didn't want an actual shower but had to wash his hands after getting them drenched. He dressed and went to his room, forgetting once again to clean the shower.

***

Jean got home feeling tired, but looking forward to the evening. She'd gone out for some shopping after inviting both Mary and Linda over. On the way home, she'd picked up some hors d'oeuvres and wine.

Her friends weren't coming over until 5:30, she had an hour to get ready. She tidied up a bit, got the food ready on a platter and covered it, and put it in the fridge. Preparations complete, she went to have a quick shower.

When she undressed in the bathroom, pushing her panties over her wide hips to float down her legs, Jean was aware of her nudity in a whole new way. Soft, sensitive skin. Tingling nipples. Unable to resist, she tweaked one, pulling it out. Stop it, she said silently. This is just a shower. No body wash, either, she warned herself. Just in and out.

Starting up the water, she untied her ponytail, letting her fine brown hair float around her shoulders, feeling it tickle her skin. A few seconds later she stepped under the flow and immediately her nose was full of the berry scent filling the stall. She looked at the wash bottle but it was closed. Where was the smell coming from? She looked around and spotted a sheen on the wall about belly high. Josh was wasting more of the wash! Putting her finger out, she picked up a dollop of the goo.

She'd told herself no to using the wash, but she didn't want it to go to waste. Her nipples and labia reacted as she gave in to temptation, igniting into a warm fire. She had time before Mary and Linda arrived.

As she massaged and slid her hands over her body, she noticed the wash was drying up, becoming sticky on her skin and hands, so she gathered more from the tiles. The slipperiness and the spreading berry smell made Jean weak in the knees, waves of tingling heat spreading throughout her frame.

Something was different about getting the wash from the tiles, as her body keyed up in record time, and soon Jean was coming.

"Mmmmmyeahhhh," she crooned, her hand frigging frantically at her puss. Juices streamed from her entrance, adding to the lubrication before dripping down her thighs. She'd take a break from the wash tomorrow, but today, she just needed it.

In one final act of lust, Jean scraped the last of the wash from the wall on one finger, before putting it up to her nose. She took a big sniff, the smell spiking her senses. The goo spread to her upper lip, and before she knew it, it had dripped into her open mouth. Expecting it to taste like soap, she went to spit it out but stopped at the reality. It was a combination of sweet and sour and was vaguely familiar.

Jean rolled the flavour on her tongue, trying to place it, but couldn't. It had been a while since she'd tasted it, she was sure, but it was like no berry or soap she'd ever experienced. The taste seemed to enhance the smell, so she swallowed it.

Between her orgasm and the sweet treat, Jean was feeling a bit goofy; lightheaded under the hot water. She quickly washed with normal soap and stepped out to wrap a towel around her torso. Confident Josh wasn't home, she stepped out of the bathroom and ran right into him. Again.

"Oh!" she cried, stepping back quickly. "Darn it, we need to stop meeting like this," she said with a laugh, clutching her towel tightly to her chest. She tried to ignore the flash of pleasure she'd gotten at the feel of his solid mass pressed against her for a brief instant.