The Supplement Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, Jean grabbed Josh's arm, pulling him to the living room. She turned on something mindless on the TV and directed him to lay down on the couch. When he had, she lay in front of him, putting her back against his chest.

"Cuddling is allowed," she said.

He drew her back tight, wrapping his arm over her middle. They fit together perfectly, her head on his arm. Over the next hour, Josh's hand roamed over her body, while she lay there and let him. He put his hand under her shirt, rubbing her belly. He went up further, cupping her breasts in turn, thumbing her nipple through her bra. Occasionally he would grab her hip and pull her butt into his groin, letting her feel the lump there. She always pushed her butt into him to increase the pressure he felt.

This was the kind of thing Jean had been missing. To be desired, held, and yes, groped.

When it came time for Chuck to get home, they separated, her in the living room, and him in his room. Probably to jerk off, she knew. She'd help him with it, but they needed to try and calm things down a little.

Chuck did come home, looking tired and grumpy. He didn't talk to Jean much, apart from letting her know the trip was successful. He didn't ask after Josh, who didn't emerge from his room. Jean thought she knew why. Chuck didn't even mention her changed clothes.

Later, after Chuck was in bed, Jean tried to initiate sex with him, for her own sake. He rejected her, which she'd known he would, but she had had to give her husband a chance to reclaim his bride. This latest rejection was the final nail in the coffin of their marriage, as far as she was concerned.

She had a new beau now, just like Mrs. Johnson, except this landscaper lived in-house.

Jean thought about visiting him in his room but decided against it as just another temptation, one which could expose them and lead to dire consequences.

***

Josh lay in his bed, thinking of going and knocking on his parents' door. He knew his mother would answer it, not his dad, and he had a plan to pull her from their room and take her back to his. His dad didn't deserve her. In the end, he abandoned his plan and went to sleep with thoughts of how much better it would be if they didn't have to worry about being caught.

In the morning his dad went to work as normal, not even taking one day off in lieu of his working weekend. Josh watched his mom retreat into her shell as all three got ready for their Monday. He despaired again at how sad she was around his dad after she'd spent the weekend happy and laughing.

Her shifts had changed again, matching his schedule, which meant she could drop him off at school. She was quiet and subdued.

He spent the day in a kind of funk. The only thing of interest was when Tommy joined the group at lunch. It was obvious he had big news and was practically bursting to tell someone. The guys knew him too well and didn't take the bait. Eventually he had to spill it on his own when it was almost time to return to class.

"You guys suck," he said, as he knew what they were doing.

"What? Why?" asked Allan, who wore a cheeky grin.

"You know why. I'll tell you anyway. Did any of you see Josh's mom when she dropped him off this morning?"

Mark and Jeff just exchanged glances and shook their heads, no. Josh didn't look at anyone. He knew what was coming. She'd been dressed in one of her new outfits: pants to show off her ass and a v-neck blouse with plenty of cleavage. She'd gotten out of her car to give Josh a hug, and clearly Tommy had seen.

"She was dressed to the fucking nines, boys. I don't know what she did, but I think she might be at the top of the rankings. Definitely above Allan's mom."

"What?" scoffed Jeff. "No way. Allan's mom's tits put her a cut above, we've all discussed this."

"You don't understand, Josh's mom has big tits now too."

Jeff and Allan looked at Josh for confirmation. He didn't meet their gazes, which was just as much of a 'yes' as if he'd said the word.

"No fucking way. Josh has a MILF?" said Jeff. "This I have got to see. Is she picking you up from school today, Josh?"

Josh shrugged one shoulder. No point in denying it, they'd be joining him after school to check, regardless.

"Nice. See you after school, boys. Be ready for a vote," said Tommy.

The bell rang a couple of hours later, and Josh found himself surrounded by his friends as they walked to the pick-up zone. He had debated trying to talk them out of it but knew it wouldn't work.

When they got to the area, he spotted his car and walked over, the gaggle following, all peering their heads to try and get an early glimpse in the car window. When Josh got to the car, he jumped into the passenger seat quickly, saying, "Drive!"

It was no use. His mom smiled at him and when she saw the boys hanging at the window she lowered it from her controls.

"Hey boys, how was school," she asked.

"Great Mrs. Martin," all four chorussed. Josh tried to hit the button for the window but Tommy poked his head in, preventing it from moving.

"Just a great day, today, Mrs. Martin. Lovely to see you," said Tommy. Jeff, Allan, and Mark's nods behind him showed their agreement.

"Okay, well, we gotta go, we'll see you tomorrow," said Josh.

"You bet. Looking forward to seeing you again, Mrs. Martin," said Jeff, as the car pulled away.

Josh could feel his mom look at him as she drove away. "What was that all about?" she asked.

Josh mumbled an answer, but she asked him to repeat it, so he said, "They wanted to check out your new look."

"Oh? Were you bragging about me?" she asked, and he looked up to see her smile.

"No, Tommy saw you drop me off and told the others. They're horndogs."

"Aha. Well, they're not the only ones," she said, grinning.

Josh smiled back, happy to see she wasn't mad. Just then his phone dinged for a new message.

"Is that them? What do they say?" asked his mom.

He groaned internally, but said, "They voted, you're the new top MILF."

Silence reigned in the car for several moments. He hoped she would take it as a compliment. The old mom would have freaked out, but maybe the new mom would take it in stride.

She broke the silence by asking, "What do you think?"

"What do I think?" he repeated dumbly.

"Yeah. What's your vote?"

"We don't get to vote on our own moms."

"But if you could vote?"

Josh looked up at her again and said, "You've always been top MILF, Mom."

She coloured, red rising in her cheeks as she drove. "Thank you, son, that means a lot," she said, in a tight voice.

Josh felt good she was happy with the compliment, but couldn't help suspecting she was still saddened by it.

By the time they got home, the tension had eased some after his mom asked a few throw-away questions about school. They entered the house more or less back to normal, with his mom saying, "I'm going to take a nap, it's been a long day."

"Okay," Josh said, hiding his disappointment that they wouldn't be taking the opportunity to visit the shower together.

As she walked down the hallway, hips swaying, she turned and said, "I wouldn't mind some company."

Instantly, rock-hard dick filled Josh's pants as he followed after her. She giggled and walked faster. Josh growled and gave chase, at which point she squealed and ran. The short distance to her room was quickly traversed, and mother and son fell onto her bed together, clothes flying as they disrobed.

When they were naked together, she gave him a quick kiss on the lips and pushed him on his back. He let her and watched as she smiled and crawled up his legs, his cock waving in the air between them.

"Did you mean what you said? I'm your top vote?"

Josh nodded.

"Then you deserve a reward for your faithfulness."

Josh groaned as he watched his mom pull his dick back to her face and smoothly push her lips over his glans. The warmth of her mouth on him spread to his shaft as she slowly took him in.

"Fuck, Mom, you feel amazing," he told the top of her head. She hummed her agreement, mouth full of his cock.

He watched her hair drape over his hips as she started to pump her head up and down, taking him in as far as she could. He could feel her tongue on him, active and licking back and forth.

How did his conservative mom learn how to suck cock? Those lovers before his dad must have been lucky men.

All too quickly, this being his first blowjob, Josh could feel himself ready to blow. He warned her, "Mom!"

***

Jean heard her son's warning but ignored it. It had been years since she'd last sucked a cock, and wasn't about to stop now. She could feel him expand in her mouth, her lips stretched around his girth, and then he was exploding into the back of her throat.

She'd forgotten how much he produced. Swallowing as fast as she could, it still wasn't fast enough, and soon gobs of spit and semen were drooling down her chin, dripping onto his balls.

She'd also forgotten about the pills. The last and only time she had let someone blow in her mouth, the taste had been an unwelcome surprise. Wanting to treat Josh now, she tried her best not to taste his stuff. It turned out to be impossible but also unnecessary, as his spunk was delicious!

Swallowing turned from a chore to a pleasure. Each gulp slid down her throat, making her want more, like a woman dying of starvation or thirst. If Josh's stuff tasted like this all the time, he might be fending her off soon, begging exhaustion.

Once the bulk of his load was in her belly, Jean turned to clean up the remnants coating his cock and balls. It was a bit of overkill, but from the look on his face whenever she glanced up, he was enjoying it.

Cleanup done, Jean climbed up her son's body, draping herself over his frame. She felt drowsy after her meal and soon dropped into a light sleep. She got her nap after all.

Waking sometime later, Jean panicked, wondering at the time. It would be the end of things if Chuck found them naked in his bed. To her relief, it was still an hour before he was due home.

Jean looked at her son, also asleep, apparently worn out from his orgasm. He looked so peaceful she didn't want to wake him, and just lay her head back down on his chest.

Looking down his body, she could see the source of the wonderfully tasty man sauce, quiescent on his thigh. She considered it in this state, comparing it to when he was aroused. It seemed he was a grower, rather than a shower. She giggled silently, vowing never to repeat it to him. Men seemed to be sensitive to that type of humour.

Her curiosity got the better of her, and she reached for his sack, fondling his twin lumps, thinking of the production taking place within. She felt her mouth water at the thought, imagining the delicious bounty his body was preparing for the next time he came.

Jean's thoughts should have been confused, and uncertain. She should have been filled with questions regarding their fate, and where things would end up, but instead, she was just happy to be next to him. Happy to let the future sort itself out. Happy to lay her body next to his, sharing warmth, and feeling her privates mold themselves to him.

Right at that moment, she could feel her labia kissing his thigh, and her breasts pressed against his torso. It was intimate, and yet casual. She'd never be able to do this with Chuck, and it felt entirely natural. If she wanted to suck Josh to rigidity and ride him to completion, he'd never complain, she knew, but her rule prevented any such scenario from being enacted. For the first time in her life, Jean considered modifying her rule and taking protection into account.

It didn't feel right.

If she was taking a man's member into her body, allowing him to penetrate her, she needed him to go all the way. No condoms, no birth control. His sperm needed to be given the chance to fulfill their destiny, to implant a baby in her womb.

The ultimate expression of her love for a man was to allow him to join his DNA with hers, to bring new life into the world. It had only happened once in her life, but she knew she was still fertile; still capable of carrying a baby to term.

The rogue scenario of her allowing Josh to penetrate her, even finish inside of her, wandered through her brain. She quickly killed the thought. It would feel great, but theirs wasn't a partnership built to produce such an outcome.

She woke Josh in time for them to clean up and separate. After he picked up his clothes, gathering them in a bundle to put in the laundry, he walked up to her and planted a toe-curling kiss on her lips. It was a sign of his affection, but also a way of staking his claim. He was showing her she was his. It put flutters in her belly, reminding her of how Chuck was when they'd met. He'd gone out of his way with similar displays of affection.

Now it was their son's turn, and Jean had no intention of arguing with him. She was his.

The realization sent a cold chill down her spine. The last time she'd made a similar decision, she'd ended up pregnant with Josh. She had to be careful to keep her rule in mind.

***

Josh had no trouble getting through the evening. He ignored his dad, focusing all of his energy on his mom. She deserved it, but also, well, she was sexy as hell and had sucked on his dick.

He still had periods where he had to shake his head and wonder at her transformation and the fact she wanted to stuff with him. It was surreal, but he was more than happy to go with the flow.

Like now, where his parents were doing their best to avoid each other, all he had to do was sidle up to his mom when she looked sad and a few strategic touches or comments later, he left her with a goofy grin on her face.

His dad was a putz, he decided.

Sometime after his parents went to bed, he did as well, and just as he was about to drift off to sleep he was woken by a sound. It was light but grew louder, and he soon identified it as tapping at his door.

"Yes?" he said, quietly.

His door opened, and his mom ducked into his room, closing and locking the door behind her. She was wearing a robe which came down to her ankles but Josh's heart thumped at seeing her in his room.

"Ssshh," she shushed, motioning for him to keep quiet.

He nodded and watched as she approached his bed and stood next to it, looking down at him.

"I couldn't sleep and thought a cuddle would relax me. Can I stay here with you for a bit?"

Seeing her pretty face, hair down around her shoulders, had him thinking of earlier in her bed, but felt like asking for another blowjob would be pushing his luck. Wordlessly, Josh scooched over on his mattress to make room for her to lay down next to him. He lifted his blanket in invitation.

She smiled and untied the belt of her robe, pulling it open. Josh felt his mouth drop open when she revealed she was naked under it. She let the robe fall to the floor, and stood for a second, as he admired her. He took full advantage, starting at her sexy legs, up to her childbearing hips which narrowed to her waist, and then up to her chest, with her impressive breasts. Her nipples jutted out from their upper slopes, berries the size of gumdrops.

Josh felt himself harden in his underwear as he took her in. She lay down next to him, and he drew his blanket over her, cuddling up next to her. His naked chest against hers, his arm over her stomach, his legs pressed up against hers. Unable to resist, he cupped her breast, and took a nipple into his mouth, sucking softly, tonguing the tip of it.

His mom inhaled sharply at the contact and then sighed, running her fingers through his hair. "You haven't done that in years. I don't have any milk for you."

Josh sucked again, harder, producing another sharp intake of breath. She'd never mentioned breastfeeding him before. Curiosity got the better of him, and he let her nipple go. "How long did I breastfeed for?" He dipped for another suckle while she answered.

"Just over a year. You loved it, could never get enough. It was hard to wean you, but at the time I was hoping to get pregnant again."

"So I was prematurely weaned?"

She smiled and said, "No, a year is normal. You just didn't agree."

Josh looked down at her chest and grinned. "I can see why. They're magnificent."

"You think so? Your dad never really paid much attention to them, he was focused on other stuff. Some guys at my work made some inappropriate comments during the period I was feeding you, so when you were weaned I started wearing my old style of bras. The comments stopped when there was nothing to comment on."

"Mom, you are gorgeous and sexy. I'm sorry you had to go through that, but I'm happy to be here with you now." He dipped for another go at her breast.

"You have me in your bed, naked, and you're just going to play with my boobs?" she teased.

Josh wanted nothing more than to make love to the goddess in his bed, but she had her rule, and he was nervous about his first time. He didn't even try. Instead, he started to touch and caress her all over, taking advantage of having full access.

He didn't have enough hands. He wanted to fondle her breasts more. He wanted to run his fingers along her legs. He wanted to trace around her belly. He wanted to kiss her for hours.

***

Jean lay next to her son, feeling his hands roam over her. She was wet, she knew, and it was only a matter of time before he knew it as well. Her inner sheath clenched involuntarily each time he got close to her pussy. Her labia were swollen with desire and need, her clit humming with anticipation of his touch.

Despite already having had his finger inside of her, he seemed hesitant to go there, so she grabbed his hand, stopping the tracing of her belly. She looked at him, and he looked back, as she led his hand to her vulva. She nodded at him to continue when she felt his finger dip between her lips. When he glanced across her clit, she opened her mouth in a silent cry. Guiding his finger back to her button, she showed him where it was, and how to rub it.

He did, a look of wonder on his face as he saw her react. React she did, as she had been looking forward to being with him all night.

Josh was amazed at how his mother's entire body tensed up as he rubbed his fingers across the little nub she'd shown him. She writhed on the bed next to him, her sensual hourglass figure creating art with her movement. He sat up next to her, throwing the blanket off, and put his other hand to work, hunting and finding her opening as he had in the shower. Pushing one finger into her slowly, while still rubbing her clit, he watched his mother come.

Jean whispered her excitement quietly to his room, her entire body tightening as the waves of release washed over her. One hand pulled at a nipple, gripping the bud and pulling it. Her other hand was touching her son's leg, trying to show she was thinking of him even when coming.

His job done, Josh lay down next to her again, cuddling up close as she calmed down. He kissed around her breast, occasionally pulling her nipple into his lips.

Jean had needed the release. She'd been pent up from the blowjob earlier, and then had to negotiate the evening only allowing an innocuous touch or word to show desire. Josh had been quite adept at it, and each time he did, she'd felt closer to him than ever. Now laying in his bed, bodies close, Jean knew there was only one way to be closer to him.

"Are you still wearing underwear?" she asked, even though she was sure he was.

He nodded against her breast.

"Take them off."

Movement below followed her words, and then she felt a hot bar of steel against her leg, only inches from her pussy. She felt a twang of need in her core. Her brain rationalized: her rule was a smart one. A necessary one, to prevent what couldn't be undone. Her heart begged: she wanted him inside of her.