The Supplement Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped close, intent on his dick, pulling him to her until his head was pressed against her belly button. Stroking him slowly, she swayed back and forth, letting her soft skin rub against his sensitive underside. It ramped his coil up to the max until he was spurting again, this time on her naked skin.

His mom cooed her satisfaction as he sprayed his man juice. She used her hand to aim, getting his second load of the day all over her tits, while her other hand massaging his spunk into her nipples. The smell of berries filled the steamy shower, and his mom cried out as she pulled at her rubbery nips.

When he finished coming, his mom stepped into him, hugging him close, squishing his dick and her breasts between them. He hugged back, and they stood there for a time, enjoying the closeness.

Questions started to swarm his brain, but he clamped down, not wanting this moment to be ruined.

"Okay, let's wash up and get out before the water gets cold," she said eventually, pulling away from him.

He nodded, and they put her words to action, washing his semen from their bodies. At one point Josh worked up his nerve and made to help her wash her pussy, but she batted his hand away, saying 'bad'.

He was right, it was off-limits. An extension of the rule? Still feeling like he was coming out a massive winner, he went back to her tits, soaping them up.

She moaned at his touch, and said, "If you don't stop that, we're never getting out of here."

Reluctantly, he let go of her long enough for her to rinse off and step out of the shower.

The process of drying off and going to their rooms to dress seemed to break the spell, as Josh felt an awkward pall fall over the house. Did he pursue her? Was it over? Did they talk about it? She'd mentioned questions earlier, but did she still want to ask?

Josh didn't know what to do, so he went to the kitchen where his mom joined him, sitting at the table.

"Well," she started. "That was unexpected."

Josh nodded. "I'd say that was an understatement," he said.

She giggled and leaned back in her chair. She was dressed in a blouse and slacks, a normal outfit for her as far back as Josh could remember, except now she was braless. The very recent memory of what she looked like naked flooded into Josh's brain. He could see her notice where he was looking. "Where did that come from?" he asked.

"I don't know how to explain it. I wasn't always so...repressed, I guess you'd say. Before I met your father I was much freer with my attitudes and thoughts. Lately, the old me has returned, and I am liking it. A lot.

"Your dad has been neglecting certain husbandly duties, and so I'm also feeling the urge to express myself there as well. When I started to use the wonderful new body wash on the shower wall...," she paused to give him a pointed stare. "...it was like nothing I'd ever felt. It made me feel like a million bucks. It made me want to feel good again.

"Which brings us to you. I've smelled semen before; it doesn't smell like yours does, or feel like yours does. What is going on with you?"

There was nothing for Josh to do but come clean. He told her about the pills and what they'd done to his semen.

"Huh! That's a new one," she said when he'd finished. "There must be more than just the volume supplement in there, to have it affect me."

"I guess so. I can stop taking them if you want."

"But where would I get my supply of body wash?" she teased.

Josh flushed for probably the fifth time in as many minutes. This was all so weird. "You want me to keep doing it on the shower wall?"

He watched as his mom stood up from the chair and walked over to him. She hugged him, pulling him in close. Josh relaxed into the embrace after a bit, returning the hug.

"No, baby," she murmured into his ear. "I want you to keep doing it on me.

Josh felt himself expand in his pants at her words, but it wasn't just her words. It was everything. Her soft body pressed against his, her arms around him, her warm breath tickling his ear.

"Is that okay?" she asked, again in his ear.

Josh nodded, pulling his waist away from her. Despite what they'd done, he still felt awkward about being open about his attraction to her, especially in their kitchen.

She felt him retreat and held on. "I don't mean to embarrass you, but are you reacting to me? Below?"

Josh nodded once, fire in his cheeks.

"Mmmmm. You have no idea how that makes me feel. It's been so long since someone showed their appreciation for me. It's a huge compliment, so instead of trying to hide it, why not make me aware of it?"

Josh pushed forward until the bulge in his pants was pressed against her.

His mom sighed and hugged him harder. "Part of me is afraid I'm going to wake up and find out this is just a dream. Part of me is sure this is a bad idea. You're my son!"

"Yeah, it's weird for me too. Really weird. When we went to our rooms, you know, after, I felt awkward."

"Oh yeah, me too. I thought I was going to freak out when I was getting dressed, and I thought about just staying there forever. I forced myself to come in here to talk to you." She paused and then said, "Are we going to be okay? If this is going to ruin us, then we need to stop."

Josh thought about it for a bit, trying to separate the question from his lust and his desire to see his mom naked again. "I think we'll be okay. We can put some more rules into place, beyond your one rule."

The way he said the final two words caught her notice. She pulled back and looked him in the eye. "You're wondering where the bombshell came from," she stated.

He nodded.

She tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear and moved back to her chair. Josh missed her warmth immediately.

She sighed and said, "We got messy outside of the shower, and it felt natural to get cleaned up together. When you touched me, it felt good, I started to relax under your hands. I didn't think we'd go as far as...you know...but I needed to tell you so the boundary was set. I've had the rule forever, but in hindsight it's a great rule for us to have anyways, being mother and son.

"I had a friend who got pregnant at 18, and it caused a bunch of problems for her. Family, school, etc, and then the guy left her. I decided back then I'd only ever have intercourse with someone I was happy to get pregnant by. Your dad is the only person I've done it with, and everyone before him knew of the rule. And now you do."

"You don't have sex with someone unless it's for making a baby?"

"Kinda. If I'm okay with getting pregnant by a man, I'll have sex with him. It's always a possibility, right? No matter how safe you are. With this rule, I ensure I'm safe, and it makes the act very special, knowing what could result. It's not like I expected to get pregnant every time I had sex with your dad. He and I were active for years after you were born, but only one pregnancy."

"Did you want more kids?" Josh was surprised to realize the topic had never come up before.

"I do want more kids. Things are difficult with your dad and I right now, but I am still holding out hope. Anyways, enough about that, it's between your dad and me. Let's talk about you and me. We got sidetracked there a bit. We were going to discuss the rules."

"Rule one, no sex," he reiterated.

"Rule two, no talking about it outside of the house, and not around your dad."

"Okay. What about being affectionate? Is that allowed?"

"Affectionate how?" she asked, curious.

Josh felt heat crawl up his neck. The words were reluctant to form. He cleared his throat. "I dunno. Touching. Cuddling. Kissing."

"You want to kiss me?" she asked, surprised.

The heat spread to his face. "I dunno. Maybe. Just feels like what you do when you're intimate."

The word must have not been what she wanted to hear, because his mom's face went through a few contortions. "Intimate. Yes, I guess it's an apt word, though I had been avoiding thinking in those terms. Just being silly, I guess." She searched his face, and then said, "Do you want to kiss me?"

Josh wasn't sure. He'd kissed his mom many times in his life, but never in the context of intimacy. It might be weird, but he stepped closer to her anyway. She stood up and they met in the middle.

Leaning forward, he went most of the way to her, watching her mouth as he approached. Her lips were together, with a faint sheen of moisture like she'd just licked them. When he stopped with an inch of her, she closed the gap, and their closed lips met.

It was fine. He pulled back and looked at her. "How was that? Did it gross you out?"

She shook her head, a small smile lingering as her eyes flicked around Josh's face. She reached out and grabbed his hands.

He leaned in again, and the kiss lasted longer this time. He softened his lips, and she responded. He had to take a breath in through his nose, and he got a lungful of her scent. The same scent she'd had for years, but this time it went to his head. Josh pulled her close.

His mom opened her lips, and he felt her tongue slip out to lightly tease his lips. He moaned and responded with his tongue. She tasted good. He opened his mouth wider, and she echoed the move, and they were chasing tongues. She surprised him by capturing his bottom lip in her teeth and tugging playfully before letting him go.

Josh showed his appreciation by stepping close to push his bulge into her middle. She groaned and pushed back. Josh noticed his mom's mouth was a lot wetter than his own, and he delighted in feeling it on his tongue.

With a final nip at his lips, his mom pulled away, and they stared at each other, breathing hard.

"Kissing is allowed," she said, cheeks rosy. "But you can't fuck me."

There was the rule again. He hadn't been thinking it, but his cock said otherwise, as it tried to escape his pants. Who was she reminding? He nodded his agreement and smiled. He pulled her in for another kiss.

Eventually, they separated, her stating she had things she wanted to get done. Josh agreed, but only because he needed to jerk off, and she didn't seem inclined to give him another handjob.

To his surprise, she said, "If you can hold off relieving yourself, I'll get you off later, before your dad gets home."

"Not now?" he said, more than a little plaintively.

"If I don't put my foot down, we'll never get anything done. Remember, we need to maintain a normal life too. I've got some chores and shopping to do. You may like what I come home with, my personal landscaper."

Curiosity piqued, Josh agreed, and they went their separate ways.

***

Jean was an emotional mess when she left the house. The most passion she'd had in years, and it was with her son instead of her husband. A big part of her loved what they did, but guilt tainted the enjoyment.

The shower, the talk, the kissing, it all fell under the same umbrella of crazy Jean's life had become in the last few hours. She hadn't had to think about her rule in over 20 years, and yet the shower was the closest she'd come to breaking it. It wasn't truly close, she was fully in control, but she hadn't had to tell anyone about it in so long she almost forgot she had to. A young man like Josh would be fully capable of going all the way without thinking of the consequences, it was up to her to keep it in mind like she had since she was 18.

She was still gooey in her panties from the feel of his cock pressing against her while they were making out in the kitchen. The feel of him against her, pressing, displaying his arousal, had gotten to her head, and she'd had to remind them both of her rule.

Jean drove to the mall intending to buy clothes which would more closely match her new outlook on her comfort and style. Softer, more relaxed fit. Supportive while showing off what she had. She had some other criteria in mind, but time would tell if she would find anything suitable. Chuck was coming home tonight and he'd get a surprise with her new wardrobe - if he even noticed. She was sure Josh would notice.

Several hours later, she emerged from the mall with bags in hand. She'd been successful on all counts and was looking forward to showcasing her new style, even wearing one outfit out of the store. Form-fitting shorts showing off her ass, a soft t-shirt with a v-neck, and a shelf bra which allowed her tits to be displayed nicely.

Once she got home, she called out for Josh but found he wasn't home. It was all for the better, as she needed to ground herself at home again. She could feel herself thinking of Josh constantly, wanting to be around him, and knew she had a crush. It was natural, finding affection after starving for it, but if she wasn't careful they could catch trouble. It was better to let their new arrangement settle in for a bit, and try to normalize it. It wouldn't do to be all over each other once Chuck came home.

Jean put her purchases away, pulling her former clothes out for donation, and throwing her bras in the garbage. It had taken some help from the store clerk to find her new cup size and adjust her breasts to sit in their new home. The new one she was wearing now was much more comfortable, not squishing or hiding what she had.

Chuck wasn't due for several hours after dinner, so Jean changed into another outfit better for around-the-house situations.

That done, she went to prep dinner, feeling the freedom of moving around the kitchen without restriction. She did her best to keep her mind off of Josh, but it was difficult. Each sound from outside had her listening to see if he was home, so when he did finally come home, she was ready for him.

Heart beating hard, she listened as she chopped onions at the counter, hearing Josh move through the house to the kitchen. When he found her, the only thing he said was, "Wow!"

She turned her head and smiled at him, knowing what he was seeing. She'd kept the same top on, but changed her shorts for a hoop skirt mid-thigh in length. Not slutty, but ready for surprises.

Josh came up behind her, as she hoped he would, to hug her. The feel of his strong arms around her gave her a thrill. She patted his arm and pushed back against him with her butt.

"I like your skirt," he said. "And your shirt...and your bra."

"Thank you," she said, simply, continuing her work but pleased at his compliments. "You asked about touching earlier. It's allowed, within reason."

"Yeah? Whose reason?"

She felt his hand drift down her ass and squeeze her cheek.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "As long as it follows the rule, and as long as we don't get caught."

Jean smiled, pleased when she felt her skirt being gathered and lifted, exposing her butt.

"Woah, I like that, too," Josh said when he saw the thong she had on. She'd never worn one before but decided after only a few minutes she liked it. Feeling her son's hand on her bare ass, she decided she loved it.

He stroked her there for a bit, squeezing and lifting. Jean could feel herself getting wet, the gusset of her skimpy panties soaking up her leaking juices. She'd need to get off soon, she knew.

"I have other attributes, you know," she said quietly.

Josh responded by cupping her boob from behind, sending a delicious warmth to her puss. He dipped the hand into her shirt, a motion made easy by her clothing and played with her hard nipple.

"Fuck," she said. "Okay, let's go, big boy."

She put her knife down and turned, grabbing Josh and dragging him to the bathroom. Mother and son disrobed hurriedly, and she delighted in seeing his hard cock emerge from his underwear. It was beautiful, and she ached to have it in her but knew she couldn't, for so many reasons.

That didn't mean she couldn't play with it. She pulled Josh into the shower, without the water running, and started to stroke him. He responded by playing with her tits and ass. When he tried to go for her pussy, she slapped his hand away, knowing it led to broken rules.

At one point Jean was tempted to go on her knees but felt it might be too far, so she tugged and rubbed at him until he blew his prodigious load all over her. She moaned as each streak of come hit her body, igniting her nerves and senses. To her surprise, Josh used his hands to massage his come into her skin. The added sensations and it not being her hands drove her crazy, and she was moaning like she was in heat in no time.

"That's it, Josh, rub your sperm all over me!" she cried.

She was so gone she didn't notice when Josh's hand traced his dripping semen down her belly to her bare pubis. When his finger hit her labia, she jerked once before pulling away. She wanted to scold him but decided against it. He was just going with his instincts, trying to please her, and his hands were covered in his delightful semen. The next time his hand drifted low, she was slower in moving it away. The third time, she let him touch her there, his fingers tracing her lips before plowing into her furrow.

When he hit her clit, she cried out. He missed it a few times, and then hit it again, his finger scraping over the sensitive bud. The semen on his hand lit her nerves on fire, and her nose was full of the scent of berries, enhancing the effect. When he clumsily went searching for her opening, she grabbed his hand and showed him where it was. He pushed his digit inside of her, his finger thicker than hers, causing her to cry out.

"Fuck, Josh, you feel so good. Don't stop," she whispered, as if afraid of the words. "You're going to make me come. You're going to make mommy come," she husked.

Josh leaned over and clamped his mouth on her neck, sucking her flesh between his lips and nipping at her skin. His other hand clutched onto her back, holding her in place as she started to shake on his finger.

She grunted as she came on her son's invading digit, vagina clenching over and over, trying to milk semen from an appendage which didn't produce it. In the delirium of the moment, she wished she could milk the real thing, and draw virile man seed deep into her body.

Jean hadn't told the entire story of where her rule had come from when she explained it to Josh. She did have a friend who'd gotten pregnant, but Jean wasn't afraid of the consequences; in fact, she craved them. When talking with her friend, Jean had discovered a kink for wanting to be knocked up, impregnated, inseminated, bred! It was such a dangerous fetish for so many reasons she'd put in the rule, to ensure when she let someone inside of her, the consequences weren't life-altering.

The cruel joke of her life was that although she wanted to be impregnated, it had only happened once. Chuck refused to get tested for fertility, and Jean had spent years hoping for a miracle which never happened.

As the horny mother completed climaxing on her only offspring's hand, she came back to earth, slowly relaxing in the cradle of his arm. Josh eased his finger out of her quim, the stroke of it sending another quiver of pleasure through her body.

Josh reached up and aimed the shower head away from them and turned on the water to heat it. As they waited for the warmth, he kissed her, and Jean enthusiastically returned it. He had been an inexperienced kisser to start, but he was a fast learner, and soon she was enjoying it as much as with any lover in her past.

When the water was warm, they washed and exited the shower. They didn't say much, but Jean could feel her son's eyes on her as she moved. He reached out to touch her now and then as if to confirm she was real. She smiled at him, touching him in return.

Dressed again, Jean got dinner ready. They ate in verbal silence, but with plenty of non-verbal communication. Glances, smiles, gazes, winks, silent kisses. Jean knew she was falling for her son but wasn't too concerned about it. It was an artifact of the situation. Once they moved on, or he moved out, they would return to a normal mother and son relationship.