All Comments on 'The Taking of Lena Ch. 09'

by ablondegoddess

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG YESSS

it posted. Gonna read it later. Yaaaa

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

thanks for another great chapter. this was an awesome read. i'm glad they've found each other at last. can't wait for more

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
This chapter was dark ....

but after the "over the top" trip to Berlin may be a harsh dose of reality was due? Thanks for showing the "darker" side of prostitution and that there won't be a wealthy lord who will sweep you off your feet and take you on a "fantastic" shopping trip after raping you. Well done!

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Powerful chapter

Excellent job showing both the strength and frailty of the human mind. To literally spit in the face of evil... A brave choice for both you and Lena.

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 10 years ago
I kinda felt let down...

when she left with Erich, and then you bring in this twisted half brother and his cruel horhouse...and in 1 1/2 - 2 chapter he is alive then death. I think it's better that the half brother is not in the story at all but it's better with the 3 charectors. It would be better to have Lena learn fast about what kind of person Eric is and how she truely feel toward Rien. etc. It's just unessary for her to be in this situation and subject to almost being force into a whore and auction off... any how I just hope that she have smart up and know now that she is being used by the leach Eric and that he is the one who "sold" her into the brothel and I hope Erich get what he deserv. I have to admit that after she left Rien I don't read every sentence. And now what? He and She are both hurt....are they gonna nurse each other back to healht? Or is one of gonna die or get damage for life both in mind and body? So depressing and have been a bit depressing since she left Rien and let her self be used by Eric and the situation he put her in..... Now I don't know if I'm going to fallow the story or not.... it's all depend on the next chapter. Any how thank you for writing it and share it with us. It is your story and I hope you finish it. This is just my opinion and suggestion.

LBGrantLBGrantover 10 years ago
Great job!

Wow...absolutely fantastic chapter. Loved the strength and vulnerability mix you show in Lena and Renz has truly come through for her. Can't wait to see what comes next.

~LB

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Renz should've shot that sadistic scum one more time to make sure he died.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more!!!

Please post the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I miss reading this!!!

I always check for updates if you posted a new chapter. I hope I don't have to wait for a long time to read the succeeding chapters.

unhealthyviewinghabitsunhealthyviewinghabitsover 10 years ago
I know it was dark.....

BUT it also showed that there was a profound difference in Renz's treatment of her and what the rest of "civilized" society would think of a lowly maid and her uses outside of cleaning their house in a Victorian Europe.

It does show the vast difference is Renz's care that she had even though she thought she was only being kept for her body. She was truly reduced to chattel in this one and nothing more than a piece of meat that needed to stay pretty until she could be purchased to make the best money for her keeper.

I think that the use of the brother as the antithesis of Renz was well done as we now can see the path that he could have taken but didn't with the upbringing that he had. How he rose above to some degree his abusive upbringing and violent past to have a semblance of morality that is obviously lacking in his brother and was lacking in his father.

I would love some insight into Renz's mother and how she treated him and if she was instrumental in his development. Maybe some share time while they both convalesce. Of course I expect the Renz's big dog to be diligently guarding them both... ;-)

I look forward to seeing Karl again as I don't think that Renz would trust Lena to anyone else and his interaction with them both. I also look forward to what happens to Erich or at least finding out.

In other words EXCELLENT chapter and I look forward to more as always. We are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel for them and can't wait for them to stand in the sunshine. Of course I have a feeling that Lena may be getting some unexpected news from Karl but that is just conjecture on my part!

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

A very tense chapter full of grit and emotion. I love the fact that despite all the pain Lena remained strong, put up a damned good fight. I am so pleased that they have found one another. Alexsandr deserved a more slow painful death though! I wonder how ill and damaged Lena is, do the other women escape, what happens to Alexsandr's wife? Questions, questions...... My god you know how to write a good story, thank you so much. M.

kittinluvkittinluvover 10 years ago

Was so happy to see a new chapter! Can't wait for the next one...truly love this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worth the wait!

I am so happy that she is back with Renz! Can't wait for Chapter. 10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YAY!!

Totally made my morning! Can't wait for ch 10! Great chapter, love it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

still a little weird that she's 18

fefe428fefe428over 10 years ago
Finally....

It was nice to see this chapter finally get posted. I'm so glad that she's back with Renz, and his hateful brother is dead!!! Talk about the black sheep or bad seed of the family. Can't wait to see how things go in Chapter 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful twist

I found this chapter to be totally unexpected, and a little sick, but awesome at the same time. It was a good read and I enjoyed it. I found the sex scene a little hard to get into, considering the parts before and after were pretty gruesome, but otherwise very well done :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Squeal!!!!

Yay!!! It's up! I'm am so happy with this Chapter! I absolutely LOVE this series! I love the recollection of Berlin as it fills in rather nicely in place with chapter # (pardon me, but i read all 8 chapters in 1 afternoon). I believe it evokes a feels of despair and helps the other readers (or just me!) identify.

If you're writing an ending, please let it be a happy one. A story like this deserves to end on a good note, but then again I'm sorry for telling you how to write YOUR story. So end how you wish =) XOXO Keep it up!

tati89tati89over 10 years ago
fantastic chapter

This chapter was fantastic! So happy that Renz and Lena found each other and that his evil brother is dead. The fact that Lena was strong despite her pain and how she refuses to be anyone's whore is amazing. I'm glad that Lena is now seeing that Renz can give up everything for her and that he still loves her despite how she looks. He just wants her for herself. :)

Im sure that we're heading towards some happily ever after soon. Can't wait for the next chapter!

lanaju3lanaju3over 10 years ago
My heart swells up

I finally, finally had to make an account. Ablondegoddess you area GIFTED writer. This story has quickly become one of my favorites-- how you have contructed the characters and plot, I can't even express how much I love it. As much as I want the next chapter to come out; I never want this story to end.

Literoticareader99Literoticareader99over 10 years ago
Waht a great Chapter!

It was great how you reunited Renz and Lena! Looking forward to chapter 10!

madameescargotmadameescargotover 10 years ago
Holy Shit You're Amazing

As a fan, the one thing I wanted to see out of this story was Lena becoming strong and holy shit did you accomplish that.

I mean dear lord this was worth the wait. Pretty close to my last request (that Lena beat him to death with her own chains) and I am infinitely grateful. Thank you thank you thank you.

And if I was just starting to like Renz the last two chapters I certainly love him now.

I'm fangirling so hard right now. This was great, and I am soooooooooo glad Lena can start having a good life now :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh my

This was simply amazing- i love it!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredible!!

You scared the hell out of me!!! I was so afraid you were going to have Lena be raped by numerous men. She was so brave despite the hell she went through. PLEASE let Renz believe Lena when she explains that she never slept with Erich and that despite how she looks, she has still only been with Renz! God this was a great chapter despite the scare. His brother was a complete ass! He could have just let Renz take her and had Schloss Wolfenberger for himself. What an evil bastard to prefer trying to destroy Renz. I can't wait to see how Renz exterminates the rest of the rats. As far as the brother's wife, I'm sure Renz will make sure she gets something to take care of the innocent children left behind. But the fortune and family home will go to HIS son with Lena!!! Woo hoo!! LOVED IT!! It was really nice that you included the missing interlude from the Berlin trip too. I hope Lena finally believes that Renz loves her and forgives him. They both need each other so much. Thank you and please post the next chapter as soon as humanly possible. :-) 5 stars without question. ~K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great chapter !!!!

Awesome chapter and contrast of character. I think the healing will be one hell of a journey !!! Can't wait!!! Pls post chapter 10. U said u will post it once chapter 9 is out!

XOXO

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please!

Awesome!

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Thank you for returning

I think someone is getting back into the game. Another chapter posted so quickly! And yet, each chapter does not give the impression of being rushed, with quick and easy standard plot-lines. Your writing is truly an example of great thought and brilliant orchestration. This series is utterly captivating. I will read on. So thrilled to find this latest chapter!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 10 years ago
Once again I'm glad for Lena's strength.

I wonder if Renz will see the similarities between how his brother tried to break Lena and what he did? There is a long overdue apology needed along with some communication.

Hopefully that will be coming up next. I dislike the idea of Lena being happy with Renz because he's the lesser of two evils. The idea that he forced her and yelled at her but didn't degrade her (much) or beat her; so his behavior must be perfectly acceptable - is twisted. Renz needs to admit that he treated her badly and really change. Not just while she's recovering but forever.

I don't know if he's up to the task but I've got my fingers crossed.

FindmywayFindmywayover 10 years ago
More.....

Great chapter....while a little dark I think it helped define Lena. His inability to break her was priceless. I'm hopeful that this experience will allow Renz and Lena the opportunity to open up the lines of communication.

Please make sure you tell us about Erich's painful demise. :-)

Please don't keep us waiting long for your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great chapter! Am I the only one who thinks Ehrich is not irredeemably evil?

I think he got himself in way, way, way over his head. I don't think that he sold Lena she was kidnapped. Even AK said he wanted money to marry her. I, for one, would like to see Ehrich apologize and move on with life. He did leave a pretty cozy life as as a servant to go with Lena, who really had never been alone.

That said I want the HEA for Lena and Renz. Salivating at the thought of reading Chapter 10 soon :o)

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingover 10 years ago

I don't think that Erich is evil at all. I just think he's very very stupid. And while I feel a lot of scorn for him and hopes that he disappears never to be seen again, I don't wish for his untimely demise.

@cantfighthate: I don't really think you can compare what Renz did to what Alek did. I'm not talking about acts, I'm talking about intent. Sure Renz wanted what he wanted and he didn't necessarily care what Lena wanted, but he was never trying to break her in body or spirit. And anyway he did start to care about what she wanted when he started to care about her. What he said when they parted was bad, very bad and an apology is definitely in order, but things get said when strong emotions are involved that you regret later. In contrast, all Alek wanted was to break her down in every way possible. And it really seemed to be less about the money and more about his enjoyment of the process and the end result.

TarsaateTarsaateover 10 years ago
Please write the next chapter

This just got seriously interesting and I'm dying to know how it ends. Please write more!

CrimsonPearlCrimsonPearlover 10 years ago
Woohoo!

Been waiting for this chapter for what seems like forever! My bf and I are arguing over if lena is pregnant yet! And what happens to Georg, the poor man :( hopefully lena and Renz visit Sterling Manor again to smooth out any conflicts there are there :) keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!!!!!

I love this story been waiting for days please please please write more!!!!!

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 10 years ago
Awesome

More please!!!

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxthereover 10 years ago
I love it!!!

Yay!!! I can feel the ending close!!! Love it. Keep on writing!!

evonnaevonnaover 10 years ago
Yay, it's here! LOVED IT !!!

Go, Lena! Well done to her for keeping strong, difficult to read about all the violence, but great to see her find her mental strength and taunt Ludo as well (and the OAP).

Go, Renz! Well done for finding her, for beating up a creepy old guy, for loving Lena enough to give away the castle, for staying cool-headed and kick-ass under pressure, and for killing the baddie (and getting back the castle).

Go, Ludo! For creating kick-ass drama and adversity to bring the couple back together, for taking too long to kill Lena, for being a bad shot, and for dying!

Very well-written chapter, as always, thank you for this.

Can't wait to read more!

Darlin92Darlin92over 10 years ago
Fantastic

Loved it as is to be expected. I was cringing during the torture scene, especially that snapping bone in her back (a rib?). Great imagery and description. Looking forward the hopefully happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spell-bounding as usual

But the imagined sex-scene didn't work for me and seemed jarring to the plot.

I was already too caught up with Lena's torture in the cell and feeling her agony and physical pain that I couldn't bring myself to read the sex scene, which in another context, would have gotten me all hot and bothered and my knickers soaked.

Not this time though......oh well, just my two cents of thoughts......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

After all that cruel torture under Aleksandr, I wished it was Lena who had the satisfaction of taking him out. Should have strangled him with those exact chains used on her.

Its about time, our heroine show some mettle; she has suffered greatly at the hands of two brothers, albeit in different ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't rush the plot please!

In my opinion, this chapter seemed rush. Ludo being killed right away was disappointing even though I loathe him. Hopefully we will get more insight about the evil and the different paths the brothers chose. I am sooooo ecstatic that Lena had a huge hand in saving herself. Hurray Lena!

Please don't rush the ending. The more chapters the better!! Till chapter 10.

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123over 10 years ago
This story...

....just keeps getting better. Really! It's pretty neat to watch an author's writing improve as a story develops.

The situations you create are a little on the absurd side, but that's what we are here for! Like, what kind of pimp chains a new woman up and leaves her to starve in a dungeon for days? How does that make any money or bring him pleasure? Answer: the rich men of Munchen are just that into torture-rape!

So, keep it up! I'm looking forward to Renz changing his ways and proving that he can be a good man for Lena. Of course, while he's starting to figure things out on his own, to develop a healthy relationship with strong communication, it will take Lena and that backbone of hers she's learning to use, to show him the similarities between how he has treated her and AK's designs for her.

Which brings me to addressing some other commenters.

"incredible!!"-Anon, why the hell should she have to convince Renz of her faithfulness? Her relationship with him was never consensual to begin with, he doesn't own her sexuality, who she has sex with doesn't define her worth, and how dare anyone hold being raped against her.

@Curiously-Looking sure, AK is even more deplorable than Renz but, especially when it comes to things like rape, the effect on the victim is far more important than the assailant's intent. Renz intended to slake his lust with her, regardless of her feelings. Her distress was evident, and it was only after he grew attached to her that he took her feelings at all into consideration. His goal may not have been to break her, but the only reason it didn't get that far was his own selfishness--- she wasn't as fun for him when she was non-responsive, and then he started to have feeeeelllings.

In real life, not only would AK be a super-Castro monster, but Renz would be irredeemable, and Ehrich would be a foolish ass. I'd have a giant ' fuck you' for the lot of them, and hope Lena found a way to heal before even considering a healthy, balanced relationship.

And I really need to emphasize Ehrich's assholery. Yeah, he was naive with his business dealings, but ever since they ran off, he was terrible to Lena. He judged her for her relationship with Renz-- the one where she had absolutely no choices and tried hard to stop it from happening and was leaving to be with him. He condemned her for briefly appreciating nice things. And he was utterly disgusted by, not just her twisted sexuality, courtesy of Renz, but by the very fact that she was an unmarried woman with a sex drive. Made worse by the fact she wasn't sharing it with him, naturally. He shamed her for not getting over her multiple traumas and emotional turmoils regarding Renz, isn't a month long enough for her to be ready to be fully emotionally and physically available to him? He considered her from the start to be the whore that Renz said she never was.

On top of all that, talk about a total mooch!

ablondegoddessablondegoddessover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading =)

@pheobecharmed

I'm really happy you enjoyed reading this one...this is probably the most nervous I've ever been about submitting a chapter! Still editing chapter 10 =).

@inspector123

It was hard to write...but I felt it was necessary for where the story was at this point. And I agree--I thought it would make an interesting contrast with the Berlin trip, so I'm glad you picked up on that!

@FA_JF

Thank you =). I was very very anxious about this chapter, and I am really flattered that you found it powerful.

@SweetRapunzel

I'm sorry you have been feeling letdown by this story. I'm just an amateur writer, and my only intent was to try to create something enjoyable (and maybe interesting as well) for myself and possibly other people. If you keep reading, you may find that things will be much more optimistic for Renz and for Lena. But if not, thanks for reading this far =).

@LBGrant

Thank you! I'm especially glad you enjoyed this one (as you yourself are very talented with striking very compelling balances in your characters).

@ariesgirl

I agree ;). Thanks for reading!

@unhealthyviewinghabits

Thank you for such wonderful feedback! This was a difficult chapter to write. There was certainly a part of me that considered taking on a lighter storyline, but it didn't quite fit the time period I'm trying to be consistent with. And if I can beg for your patience...I think chapter 10 may satisfy some of those questions =).

@Mayness

I'm glad you enjoyed Lena's development! And I'm really happy you're still enjoying this story, especially after this chapter. And I believe some of your questions will be satisfied in chapter 10 =).

@kittinluv

Thanks! I'm happy you're enjoying this!

@fefe428

I'm happy it finally posted as well! Haha. Glad you're happy Lena & Renz are back together =).

@tati89

Thank you for reading! And yes...now that the darkness is over, we are headed towards the light =).

@lanaju3

Thank you!! My heart is swelling with these kind words!! I am very happy you decided to get an account =).

@Literoticareader99

Thank you for reading! I'm happy they're reunited too ;).

@madameescargot

You know....I did strongly consider your fire poker idea as well ;). I'm happy you're enjoying Lena's development =). And I love a good fangirling!!

@K

Sorry to have scared you! But I am happy that you enjoyed this chapter =). The interlude was originally a part of chapter 7, but I removed it because it was just getting so long. I thought it would fit nicely here (as I was writing/editing it, I found myself needing a break from the torture), so I'm happy you were able to enjoy that!

@joodle

I'm certainly trying to get back in, and I couldn't do it without support, so thank you =). I'm still editing chapter 10 (ended up changing a lot more than I'd originally anticipated).

@cantfightfate

Great observations. Lena certainly didn't get any kind of easy way out, so I can assure you Renz won't be getting one either ;). I hope you enjoy chapter 10, and thanks for reading!

@Findmyway

I'm glad you were able to enjoy reading this chapter despite the darker qualities. Chapter 10 is written, but I am still working on editing/cleaning it up some more. If I don't submit tomorrow morning, I will submit on Sunday (and 3-7 days later, it will hopefully post!).

@Curiously_Looking

I appreciate your very sensitive reading of Erich =).

@Tarsaate

I'm happy you find it interesting! Thanks for reading! I'm planning on posting another 2 (possibly 3, depending on length) chapters before I take a break from this particular story for a while.

@CrimsonPearl

I'm so very sorry for the delay on this one. The first week was 100% my fault for not understanding fully how the submission process works. The second week seemed largely to do with the holiday weekend and contest submissions. Interesting argument to have....it will be resolved shortly =).

@oneboobee

I'm hard at work editing! =)

@didntseeuxthere

Thank you so much for reading =). We are approaching resolution...although there are still several loose ends to tie up!

@evonna

Hahaha "Go, Ludo...for being a bad shot, and for dying". That is hilarious. Thanks for reading, and for finding something in each character to enjoy =).

@Darlin92

Sorry to make you cringe!! But I am happy you enjoyed this chapter. I'm looking forward to the happy ending too!! (and yes, it's a cracked rib). Thanks for reading =).

@PallasAthena123

Thanks for the feedback! I'm happy to hear you think I'm improving (although now I am especially nervous to take a look at chapter 1 again, haha!). And thank you for your willingness to accept this absurd world I've written ;).

Love,

B. xoxo

judifunniejudifunnieover 10 years ago
amaze balls

that sex scene fit in perfectly. chapter 10 need!!

shyvirginsubshyvirginsubover 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for submitting another chapter I've got you in my favorites list so I can always check when you put a new chapter out.=)=)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So amazing

I love this story so much. Words cannot describe how much. I need more!!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 10 years ago

YES! OH GOD! THIS STORY! THE ONLY REASON I LOOK HERE!

RB33RB33over 10 years ago
The best!

It's hard to tell that you are an amateur writer, as said in your comment. A good writer makes the readers care about the characters, and that's what you have done! Not that many writers have proven that their writing gets better and better in each chapter, and that's also what you have done. I love the story, and I love how it evolved in Ch. 9. I think you should publish! It is rare to find such a sweet story in this genre. Thanks for writing it, and I look forward to your next chapters (in fact, can't wait:)!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good chapter..... But

It was too fast... Felt like I was speed reading...

LittleSubNicoleLittleSubNicoleover 10 years ago
yessss

My Lena fix has finally been fulfilled. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a prick that brother is...was

Action packed chapter. Lena is the most bad ass character in this story. Sorry, Renz.

I hope they make it out alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ITS HERE OKAY TAKE A DEEEEP BREATH

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 10 years ago
OH MY!!

Wow!! com'on next chapter!

lovingmyblondegoddesslovingmyblondegoddessover 10 years ago
Another great read love..........

This was a very strong chapter. Knowing how difficult it was for you to write, I am even more impressed by the finished piece. I am very fortunate to have the opportunity to watch you grow as a writer. And if the "Berlin flashback" is your way of hinting you want more yellow diamonds, consider it duly noted.

-Your biggest [and hardest] fan

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 10 years ago

"and it was then that Lena realized that maybe Renz cared for her." lol, maybe?? Lena is a little slow on the uptake... ;I Another good chapter, very suspenseful!

Eve86Eve86over 10 years ago
I Was About To Hate You Forever!

I am not a whore! - Best line ever! But Jesus! I was really afraid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chapter 10

Soon please...hugs and kisses <3 (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great writing and addictive reading!! I am dying for the next chapter!!!

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Just checked your bio page and was excited to see your update for chapter 10, am excited and biting my nails..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dont listen to the haters

Especially the ones that have every other word misspelled in their comments. I like this story the way you write it. The people saying its too dark do realize they're commenting on stories on an adult website in the non consent area don't they? The whole theme behind this genre is dark, it is about mostly rape. Or slavery. Or bondage of some sort. Write what you want, at your pace. Its your story to tell, its ours to read. Im checking back daily for chapter ten, and i will five star and favorite every chapter. You are awesome, keep up w the good work...

midwestlizziemidwestlizzieover 10 years ago
EXCITED!!!

just saw the update about chapter 10! I happened to stumble upon your stories and spent the last 5 hours reading and rereading them, im so excited that you are continuing the story since you have me enthralled! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yay! It's here!

And you have not disappointed! This story rocks! Love that Renz & Lena are reunited. Love that Erich is exposed as the Do-do bird that he is. Love that Alex died. Love all the way around. So wanting R & L to have a HEA with Renz getting a son like he's always wanted. Anxiously awaiting ch. 10! This is drama central!

evonnaevonnaover 10 years ago
..on the darkness of it

I thought it was perfect, the level of violence and horror, I mean. It felt realistic to the type of place Lena was in, and the type of person Ludo/Alek was. Sure, it's difficult to read the main character we identify with subjected to these things, but it just works, and fits in well with the story, and lends a bit of weight to it all, seeing the flipside of big cities in that time. It was very astutely and intelligently written, with nice little psychological insights like Lena almost becoming catatonic again etc. and was powerful stuff, so thank you for taking the decision to write it like this, even if it made some people want it more fluffy. The magnitude of the violence also nicely emphasized Lena's resolve and strength of character, as she turned out to be a real feisty spitfire, even if it killed her, which I loved.

Completely agree with whoever said that this is a non-con category, so expect some non-con, which can get heavy. My thoughts exactly.

PallasAthena123 - Interesting insights again, agree with a lot of what you said. On that "Incredible" comment, on Lena warding off other men, and having only slept with Renz, I agree that she doesn't in any way OWE Renz faithfulness of course, but it does make it more hot / sweet / special etc. to me as well that she is untouched by any other man. And it feels only fair that Renz is told what she brought on herself by holding strong and refusing to submit, I hope she does mention this to him or Karl.

Can't wait for chapter 10! Please don't change the way you write, blondegoddess, you're doing an amazing job!

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wanting more.....

OMG I love your story and I cant wait till chap ten! L has to get pregnant by R and have a little impreg in the story? that would be awesome! like seriously! I think every body agrees with me on that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really like your story, hope to se ch. 10 soon! :)

Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please....

Please let us know when 10 is coming! I check daily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm dying for the next chapter! I check daily to see if it's on here or if you've posted it.

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
Another brilliant chapter !

Yeah for Renz ...now lets hope they get away with it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another year?

For a week I was hoping to see Chap 10, that hope faded. For 2 weeks I was praying to at least see an update. Now I feel like we might have to resign ourselves to another year or so before (or if) Lena and Renz resolve their drama :o( Ablondegoddess what offering must we make? I will get busy on an altar for which to make the appropriate sacrifice. Just let me know what must be burn to you?!?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chapter 10!

Please let us know when you think Chapter 10 will post! I absolutely love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please post chapter 10 already! I have been ckecking for it daily :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just a thought ...

Fifty Shades started on a fan fiction site not a lot different than Literotica and today E.L. James is a millionaire (completely undeserved my humble opinion).

I absolutely love this story and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
10

I'm so ready to read chapter 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pleeeeeeeeease

Post chapter 10! I'm going crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chapter 10?

Please update soon! I need to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stop making Lena suffer so much! LOL

First of all, I want to compliment you for your superb writing. You know, it's hard to believe that you're an "amateur" writer because this level you're in now is at par with some of the Harlequin romance writers I've read in the past. I really like the depth and the different layers you put into the characters, especially Renz, the perfect embodiment of the ultimate ALPHA MALE dominating in romance/erotica novels (although I would never want to ever meet that kind of man in real life, no matter how gorgeous, powerful or wealthy he is...he is just too cruel, manipulative, controlling and terrifying). Can I make a suggestion though? Can you be kinder to your leading lady this time? It's hard to stomach all the inhumane and degrading treatment she's been suffering in the hands of these men ("madly in love" Renz included) . I hope she'll grow a backbone and enjoy some sort of optimistic future instead of being treated and thought of as a "whore" by practically ever male in this story. Explore her further and make her develop a bit of self-esteem. I get that this is supposed to be under the "Non-consent/Reluctance" category but I'd like to believe that somehow, she managed to grow on her own as well as a character. After all, one of the best indicators of a talented writer is her ability to show character development in a story she writes. I want to see Lena develop real strength, intelligence and self-worth for a change after all the utter crap she's been through...without us readers having to credit it all over again to a man. Anyway, I want to thank you for sharing your work. Keep honing that amazing talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Christ I read all the chapters in one go

Wonderful story! Absolutely loved it, I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

Thank you so much for Chapter 9. I rifled past the erotica just to make sure Lena was ok and back in Renz's arms. I love this story. Publish it! Even through Amazon. This deserves to be read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear Literotica, please...!!

For those wondering, Chapter 10 has long been submitted by ablondegoddess! We're just waiting for Literotica to publish it. And it's a painful wait, since we all want to know what's going to happen to Renz and Lena now that they're reunited!

desirelove1desirelove1over 10 years ago
Awesome

Loved it Loved it Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best

One of the best I've read on literotica in years! Can't wait for more. :)

CadaverousCadaverousover 10 years ago

I can't wait for chapter 10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Haunted by this story

I have to stay this story has completely haunted me. I stumbled across this a few days, read the entire thing, and loved it so much I had to read it again right away. I'm glad to hear there is more coming, since the contents of this chapter seemed like a natural ending point, and yet didn't seem to end things. Anyhow, I just wanted to say I love it. Thanks so much for writing this.

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123over 10 years ago
Re-submit?

As I understand it, you submitted chapter 10 more than two weeks ago.

It might be stuck in upload limbo. It happened to Titania123, author of Posses Me. She had emailed support and everything, but the eventual solution was to delete her pending submission and resubmit it. You might want to try that, since I know a few of us are getting antsy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Something went wrong with the submission??

Shouldn't take 3 weeks from submission time. Dunno why, most of the popular submissions have the tendency to go AWOL....LOL.

EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenover 10 years ago
why does everyone think the story ispending?

A blondegoddess usually updates her profile when she submits. No update since chapter 9. So she hadn't submitted yet. I don't see anywhere where she said she did, just one where she said she was still editing chapter 10. I do hope it's not another year wait though. Be patient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
From ablondegoddess' biography on 4/09/13

"I will be submitting on Sunday at the earliest, for my husband and I are going to be out of town for a few days.".........

so was it submitted or not?

KarolinKarolinover 10 years ago
I don't want to be picky (yes I do),

but "at the earliest" might mean that it's possibly not submitted, yet.

Also I agree with Evilpandaqueen, we would have been informed if it were pending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*****

This chapter had me on the edge of my seat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So good!!

Came to this for a quick jerk. Now I can't stop reading. Favorite story on all of literotica, such an emotional roller coaster. Can't wait for chapter 10!!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
MORE

Please can you do more chapters, I love this story

FindmywayFindmywayover 10 years ago
Any updates?

I know you posted Ch 10 weeks ago....any idea why it's been held up? You have millions of fans wanting to go rescue the chapter and Lena/Renz from the Lit gods.

hopefulromantic92hopefulromantic92over 10 years ago
is anyone else worried about ablondegoddess?

Lots of people are saying she's uploaded Ch. 10, but the last we heard from her was that she was going away with her husband and would post the chapter when she got back. It's been a month now and we haven't heard from her again, and she usually posts in her bio section quite often. If she'd uploaded the chapter, I'm sure she'd have told us. And she'd probably be telling us that it's still in limbo while the powers of literotica decide when to release it to us. Maybe I'm being cynical, but with all the accidents that happen daily, and knowing she was travelling, I'm actually concerened wondering if she's ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not surprised at the lapse

The longest time gap between ablondegoddess' submissions is about a year:

04/23/12 (chapter 4) to 05/25/13 (chapter 5).

She's probably tied up with her personal life and has no time to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Blonde goddess checks her email more often than her literotica page

Like many of you, I became very impatient with the wait for chapter 10 so I emailed the author directly. She sent me a very apologetic response the next day explaining that her husband became severely ill while they were on their trip and thats keeping her from editing. She also said he's out of the hospital and doing better, so chapter 10 might be going up this weekend (email was on 10/1). Sorry ABG if you didn't want it to be public, you can delete this comment, but you clearly have fans that care about you as well as the story, so I thought I would share the update you gave me. And I hope youre feeling better @lovingmyblondegoddess

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love you blondgodess

This is by far my favorite storie on this site.

I thought it ended at chapter 4, so imagine my surprise when I went to reread it that 5 more chapters had been added.

I love the story so much, very excited for chapter 10, and hoping that her husband is doing okay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

This was such a AWSOME story! I found myself wishing it was a novel I checked out fm the library. I hope that all gets well with you and you family.

TinyEmTinyEmabout 10 years ago
Aww!<3

One of the best chapters yet <3

MEWatcherMEWatcheralmost 10 years ago
YAY!!

YOU GO GIRL..THIS STORY ROCKS!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Idk about that last scene

Let me start by saying, I love this story! I had some issues with that last "fight scene". It was a bit confusing. I think the readers would have benefited from a better, more in dept, description of Alek and Lena's positioning during the struggle. Also, if Alek had a grip on her with a gun pointed to her face, how was she able to reach all the way down to her feet to grab the chain? Lastly, given how weak, malnourished, and battered Lena was I find it highly improbable that she could overpower and strangle Alek who was described as being muscular.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userablondegoddess@ablondegoddess
Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories! ablondegoddess.tumblr.com *************************************** It has also been brought to my attention that &quot;The Taking of Lena&quot; is appearing on other websites. I am an amateur author, and Literotica is the *only* website w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES