The Taking of Lena Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who am I to refuse you," Renz muttered lowly, searching for her lips.

Their mouths pressed together, and Lena felt the warmth within her surge erratically. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him with her entire body, eagerly seeking out his flavor.

Renz released that same, seductive rumbling in his chest, and pulled her thighs up around his waist. Lena could feel Renz hardening against her naked body, and she moaned in pleasure when she felt his large hands cup the cheeks of her bottom firmly.

Lena squirmed and wiggled against his body as their kisses became hungrier and more desperate. Her body readied for him very quickly, and Lena gripped his shoulders, in an attempt to pull him on top of her.

To her surprise, Renz rolled over onto his back, pulling her on top of him.

"This way...you can be careful not to hurt yourself," Renz whispered in her ear. Lena became completely overcome with affection for Renz, and she captured his mouth again, kissing him deeply.

She could feel Renz slipping his hands down her body, caressing her waist and her back and her legs. When he brought his hand to her pussy, Lena moaned loudly in satisfaction. His fingers gently stroked her clit in tender circles as they kissed, exciting her body and readying her for his.

Lena reached down between their heated skin, and gripped his cock in her hand. She caressed him urgently, causing Renz to groan loudly and smile provocatively. Lena sat up on her knees, and positioned herself above him. She held his cock in her hand as she slowly slid down his length, guiding him inside of her.

Lena pressed her hands against his chest as she slowly sank down to the hilt. When he was fully buried inside of her, Lena paused for several moments, enjoying how fully at home she felt. She could feel her body reacting to his size, stretching and yielding for him. When she felt ready, she caught his lustful gaze, and began to move on him.

Lena started with slow movements, just gently thrusting her body up and down. She did feel sore, and wanted to protect herself. But the feeling of Renz became overwhelming and irresistible, and Lena instead embraced quick, impassioned movements. The sound of Renz's moans only encouraged her further, and eventually, Lena was rapidly pumping her body onto his cock.

She could feel Renz's hands all over her body, stroking her stomach and gripping her breasts. Lena gasped in surprise when she suddenly felt Renz's tongue swirling around her nipple, and her toes curled as her excitement began to surge.

Renz played with her other nipple with his tongue and his lips, softly nipping her with his teeth. Lena squirmed on his hips as she continued moving over him, and she felt her inner walls begin to throb.

Renz reached between her legs, mouth still attached to her breast, and began stroking her clit again, bringing out her orgasm. His powerful eyes flicked up to hers, and Lena began to topple over into her pleasured frenzy.

"Are you mine, Lena?" Renz asked, swirling his tongue around. Lena squealed until she became hoarse as she shattered around his body, moisture spilling onto him. She collapsed on his chest as she slowly moved over him, locking her lips against his. She squeezed her body as tightly around his cock as she could, and Renz released his nearly peaked growl.

"Yes...Renz. I'm yours," she whispered.

Renz shouted loudly, and Lena moaned in satisfaction as he released inside of her.

******

******

******

Lena sighed and closed her eyes, continuing to replay other images from their trip. It had been just over a month, but it already felt like years before.

Lena tried harder to remember everything from their stay, and after a while, she began recalling her favorite details. She remembered the way Renz had slept, always so close to her. He'd kept his arms wrapped around her all throughout their nights, possessing her even in his dreams.

She thought about the way he'd shown her the city, always offering her his arm with a cordial bow as if she were royalty. Renz was more than aware of her lack of social standing, but he'd paraded her and included her, inviting her into his world of beauty and pleasure.

Lena closed her eyes and tried to conjure as many physical qualities of Renz as possible. She thought about his aphrodisiac taste, and his clean, masculine scent. She thought of the sight of his naked body, his smile, the feeling of his hard skin, and the seductive, low timbre of his voice.

She didn't even notice when Felix entered, for she was too caught up in her dream state. Felix wordlessly dragged her by her chains, because she couldn't even be bothered to move of her own accord.

Lena continued dreaming of Renz as Felix pushed her into Aleksandr's office. She didn't move from the position she'd been thrown in, content to continue enjoying the protective blockage her fantasy gave her.

Lena eventually opened her eyes, and to her utmost delight, she saw a vision of Renz staring down at her.

******

******

Renz looked down at Lena, and he was rendered both immobile and speechless. He couldn't believe how much she'd changed in their short time apart, and her appearance made his heart ache.

Lena was thinner than he had ever seen her, so thin that he wondered how she was even alive. Her previously gently tanned skin was pale and ashen, her lovely brown hair tangled and frayed. She wore an ill-fitting shift that barely covered her body, and he was horrified by the knobs and bones he noticed through areas where it was torn.

But Renz was not prepared for the effect the sight of her wounds had on him. Lena had been beaten, very badly. Her back was badly bruised and welted, discolored with deep reds and purples. One of her eyes was swelling, and she had a sharp red cut across her cheekbone. Dried blood and dirt was caked onto her face, and Renz was filled with a dangerous, overwhelming sense of fury.

But then he looked at Lena's bright blue eyes, and he was truly surprised by what he found there. She wasn't gazing at him in fear, anger, or sorrow. Instead, Lena looked almost...blissful, as if she were in a pleasant daze.

"Lena has only been here a few days, and is unfortunately not as well trained as our other whores. Because of this, we can start the bidding at two hundred marks," he heard Aleksandr say.

The room immediately erupted into booming bids, but Renz wasn't very aware. He was too fixated on Lena, wondering why she was gazing at him so strangely. Wasn't she aware of where she was? Or was she just too far damaged to care?

"Five thousand marks," Renz heard himself say. He couldn't take his eyes off of Lena. There was a momentary silence in the room, and then another voice.

"Seven thousand marks!" a man said. Renz finally took his gaze away from Lena, and glared threateningly at the speaker. It was one of the men he recognized from Berlin, Herr Rotz.

"Ten thousand marks," Renz countered, his eyes still squared on Herr Rotz. He clenched his fist impatiently, waiting for the announcement that he'd won the bid. All he wanted was to take Lena home as soon as possible. He'd come for these animals later.

Renz watched as Herr Rotz glanced at Lena, who was still curled up on the floor.

"You're mine, little whore," Herr Rotz muttered quietly. Renz felt his tenuous control of his rage snap. Herr Rotz was about to offer his counter bid, but Renz lunged forward in anger, and struck him before he could speak.

******

******

Lena was jolted into full awareness by sound of bodies colliding. She gazed around in bewilderment, frightened by the number of unfamiliar faces in the room.

But then she saw Renz. And Lena was instantly filled with joy.

Aleksandr angrily stalked towards Renz, and pulled him off of an older man with great difficulty. Renz was still violently fuming, and he lunged toward the man again.

"Felix, take everyone upstairs. Now," Aleksandr said coldly. Like a trained animal, Felix immediately stood, and folded his arms firmly. The other men of the room did not need any further instruction as they stood up and exited the office, several grumbling in disappointment.

When they were finally alone, Aleksandr released Renz.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You've humiliated me for a whore! Do you have any idea how much I was going to earn tonight?" Aleksandr demanded. Renz ran a hand through his hair, and clenched his hard jaw in anger.

"Renz?" Lena whispered softly. Renz quickly approached her, and Lena's heart surged when she felt his large hands on her shoulders. He was really, truly there. She wasn't fantasizing, dreaming, or hallucinating. He'd truly come for her.

"I'm going to get you out of here, sweetheart," Renz said softly.

The sound of his voice, so worried but also comforting, shattered her. Lena was overcome with all of the emotion she'd been suppressing for the last month, and she immediately burst into hysterical tears. Lena weakly leaned forward into his chest, and Renz wrapped his arms around her trembling back. She had no idea how the night would turn out. But for now, she felt safe.

"The hell you are. What makes you think I'm going to give her back to you?" Aleksandr asked. Renz continued to cradle Lena, refusing to let her go.

"How much do you want, Alek? I'll give you anything, just let me take Lena," Renz said.

Lena slightly sniffled, and she looked up at Renz's younger brother. Aleksandr appeared pensive, and suddenly, he smiled.

"I've done quite well for myself...but I certainly don't have the advantage of a Wolfenbarger inheritance," Aleksandr said. Renz sighed, but nodded knowingly.

"Done. Now undo these chains on her," Renz replied.

"I don't want money. Give me the deed to Schloss Wolfenbarger, and you can have Lena," Aleksandr said.

Lena gasped, and stared up at Renz, wondering if he would choose to leave her. She felt both pained and relieved when she saw Renz lower his head and nod slowly.

"It's yours. Now undo these chains on her," Renz repeated. Aleksandr chuckled and shook his head in disbelief, but he reached into his pocket, producing the keys.

He reached for Lena's ankles first, and after a tense moment, the cuffs were released. Lena felt blood surge through her feet, and Renz brought his hand down to her ankles, massaging the sore, scratched skin tenderly.

"Your wrists, Lena," Aleksandr said. Lena weakly extended her arms, and Aleksandr unlocked the cuffs. Her hands tingled much like her feet, but Lena immediately reached for Renz, desperate to feel him, to touch him again. A part of her was afraid that if she didn't hold onto him, he would vanish.

"You're going to be all right, Lena," Renz said soothingly. Her tears were beginning to subside, but her body still shook from dry sobs.

"Renz," Lena whispered again. Renz looked down at her, his tired face still handsome enough to make her heart flutter, even in her weakened state.

"I'm here, Lena," he said softly.

"You're going to have to release her so I can undo her neck," Aleksandr mentioned. Renz eyed his brother suspiciously, but after a few moments, he reluctantly removed his arms from around Lena. Lena whined in disapproval, but Renz softly shhed her.

"Only another moment, Lena," Renz said.

Lena tried to take comfort in his words as she stood up on shaky legs. It felt so strange to stand on her own, and for several moments, she felt dizzy and nearly fell over.

She reached for her hair, gathering it at the top of her head to expose the keyhole of the last cuff. She tensed her body as she felt Aleksandr's hand on her neck, desperate for him to remove that last confine.

She could hear him fumbling with the lock, and to her chagrin, it wouldn't open.

"I need a different key," Aleksandr said. Lena stared at Renz as he watched his brother, his gaze growing more and more grave.

She watched Renz's expression rapidly change as Aleksandr reached into his jacket. Lena felt the cuff around her neck tighten dangerously, and Renz scowled harshly, ready to attack his brother.

But before he lunged forward, Lena felt a cool metal object against her temple. Her knees began to tremble when she heard the sobering click of the pistol, and her heart broke when she saw Renz's face grow pale with horror.

"If I kill her...it would destroy you, wouldn't it?" Aleksandr said. Renz clenched his fists angrily, and Lena could see a slight twitching in his jaw. She'd never seen Renz look more furious.

"You have...one chance to release her," Renz warned.

Aleksandr tightened his grip on the chain, causing Lena to stand on her toes. She began to cough and wheeze as she reached for the cuff around her neck, in a futile attempt to loosen the grip.

"And why should I? I owe you nothing. Unlike you, I have worked for everything I have. Lena is mine, and if it be my whim, I can end her," Aleksandr said coldly, sliding the barrel to her face. He pressed it below her swollen eye, and Lena hoarsely screamed in pain. She kicked and writhed in an attempt to escape, feet tangling where the excess chain met the floor.

"Lena is not yours," Renz said darkly, slowly beginning to approach Aleksandr. Aleksandr laughed as he slowly retreated, dragging Lena with him.

"She's certainly not yours, brother. She's only here because her lover Erich couldn't deliver good work. Erich came to me...desperate for money to wed this little whore," Aleksandr said.

Lena looked down at her feet as she became overcome with dizziness from lack of air. But she was furious that Aleksandr had used that word again. Lena latched onto her anger, allowing it to steadily boil within her body.

She noticed that there was a great deal of excess chain pooled between her ankles, and Lena saw this as her opportunity. She bit her lip and gripped the excess chain, and swiftly flung it over her shoulders, locking it around Aleksandr's neck. Aleksandr fell over, carrying Lena with him. Lena pulled on the chain as hard as she could, tightening her collar as well as the hold around his neck. She could feel Aleksandr violently thrashing and choking behind her, but Lena was possessed with fury. She refused to let Aleksandr call her a whore again.

Renz rapidly approached where Lena and Aleksandr lay tangled. Lena released a silent shriek when she noticed Aleksandr gain a solid grip on his pistol. He fired once, hitting Renz in the shoulder.

Lena felt hot tears spill over her eyes as Renz slightly retreated, cupping his shoulder and cursing loudly. She squirmed violently, desperate to keep Aleksandr from firing again. She didn't care that she was strangling herself with her movements. She just had to keep Aleksandr from killing Renz.

Aleksandr clicked his pistol, readying for another shot. But just before he fired, Renz reached into his jacket with his remaining strong arm. And with a calmness and swift determination that chilled Lena to her core, Renz fired twice, barely missing Lena's body, and hitting Aleksandr in the chest.

Aleksandr's body twitched several times, but then he lay lifeless on the floor. Lena became suddenly overwhelmed with sickness once she realized she was entangled with a dead body, and she struggled to free herself from the chains.

Renz walked towards Lena, clenching the fist of his injured shoulder. He wordlessly kneeled on the floor, untangling Lena from Aleksandr's body.

"Sir?" Lena said quietly.

Renz didn't answer. He slightly pushed his brother's body, searching for the keys to the cuffs. Once he found them, he brought them to the lock on Lena's neck, wincing slightly as he turned the key. The cuff resisted, but finally released, and Lena took in several deep, grateful breaths.

"We need to leave, Lena. His dogs will be coming soon," Renz said. His voice sounded slightly strained, and Lena wanted desperately to reach out to him. But Renz still had that subdued fury.

"You're injured," Lena said quietly. Renz shook his head.

"You need a doctor far more than I do right now, Lena," Renz replied. He stood up then, and wrapped his uninjured arm around Lena's waist, supporting her as he walked.

Lena realized that her added weight probably strained him more than necessary, and she softly tried to remove herself from his hold. Renz growled, a combination of pain and anger, and tightened his hold on her body.

"Sir?" Lena said quietly. Renz looked down at her, and Lena saw that his anger had slightly faded. Instead, he looked almost terrified, and it was then that Lena realized that maybe Renz cared for her.

"You know damn well I'm not letting you out of my sight," he said firmly. Lena lowered her head and nodded, knowing she shouldn't argue with him.

And truthfully, it was Lena who was determined to not let him out of hers.