The Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,460 Followers

I also was dancing in front of the lights and I'm sure that things could be seen.

Stephan came in close and shot a close up shot of my silk covered breast. It was so obvious now that I wasn't wearing a bra. My mouth was getting dry in my mounting excitement. Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion for me. It was almost as if I was outside of myself watching this happen. Stephan moved a light behind me and had me posing in profile. From where Jim was sitting, I knew he could see my nude body through the now nearly transparent material. I wanted him to see me, I wanted them both to see me and I think they sensed that. I'm pretty sure that they knew how high I was and were taking advantage of the situation. I love it when guys take advantage sometimes.

This was crazy, crazy, crazy... and I knew it. I knew it and I couldn't stop myself. I didn't want to stop myself, I wanted to do this. I loved doing this. It was so sexy letting these guys see me this way. For the past 3 years, it'd always been Bob's idea to do things and I more or less just went along. This time I had set this into motion and I liked it. I knew that I was going to relinquish control soon enough and that excited me even more. I knew that they would probably make me do things or at least I was pretty sure that they would.

My pussy was swollen, throbbing and so wet. My breathing was faster and my heart was beating a million miles a second. I could feel it in my throat.

I felt so high.

I felt so alive.

As I stood there in that revealing moment and thinking about what I was doing, I realized that my rising excitement was due to Jim being here. To have this guy who had been crushing on me for so long witnessing this was just too wild for words.

I wondered if it was as exciting for him. I realized that it was probably even more so and probably explained why he had been hitting the tequila so hard. How often had he thought of maybe just seeing some small secret part of me revealed?

If it had only been Stephan, I don't know that it would've been nearly so exciting. Jim added the hot element for me and I realized that I was playing to him even if he was unaware of it.

I guess I just found it really hot about posing in front of a guy who'd been hot for me for so long. I had subtly teased him a bit after I found out he had a crush, not in a mean sort of way and sometimes, not even really on a totally conscience level. I would just give him an extra smile sometimes or maybe sit down and have lunch with him if I saw him sitting alone. I loved the feeling of his eyes sneaking peeks at my breasts. I guess subconsciously, I was keeping that fire stoked.

Now as he was watching me, I knew he was seeing me differently than he ever had before... I wondered if he had ever fantasized or touched himself while thinking about me. I think it's so incredibly hot to imagine that a guy might actually masturbate thinking about me, maybe thinking about doing naughty things to me or making me do naughty things to them. Thinking about Jim maybe doing some of that stuff ramped my excitement up another notch.

I think someday, if I can ever get the nerve, I'd like to have a complete stranger masturbate for me. If he did, then I think I might be his plaything for the day... maybe longer who knows. I just love the idea of watching a man jerk off. Bobby used to jerk off all the time and I loved to watch him doing it. Sometimes, in the morning, I'd wake up and he'd be doing it. Occasionally, I would help, nothing else, just slowly jerk him off until he came. I loved the look of my hand wrapped around his hard dick and watching the look on his face as I slowly coaxed his orgasm from him. He said he loved that because there was no pressure to perform; it was just a selfish act of gratification. I loved watching his dick finally just explode and shoot his hot come into the air. I just love that sort of thing. I guess I just love men and all their dirty ways.

So all those thoughts were running through my mind and just fueling the fire I felt building as I posed for Stephen. I didn't want them to know how aroused I was, but really didn't know how to prevent it from showing either. Eventually, one way or another, they were going to figure it out.

I'm pretty sure that Jim had never seen any of the photographs Bob showed in class. The illustrators and photographers were in different parts of the school the paths didn't cross often. Not like the fine artists and illustrators, we took some classes together and our studios were all in the same area.

I turned to Jim and asked if he could get me some ice water or something to drink.

He jumped up and left to find me something to drink.

Stephan asked if I was ok.

I smiled and nodded. "My mouth is just a little dry is all, this is kind of a rush... spur of the moment and all. I really didn't expect to be doing this tonight."

"Me either", he said, "My lucky night too I guess..."

Then he whispered... "Jim's too, did you know he's been lusting after you for since you started school here? This has to be driving him nuts. I was kind of surprised that you invited him. I mean I'm sure you know what I want to do... how I want to shoot you?"

"Yeah, I know... I smiled, "you want to take pictures of my pussy".

"I don't know what I was thinking," I continued "but I can't send him away now, he's so sweet and it would be mean to do that. As long as he doesn't tell anybody then I think we should just go for it. "

"I don't think he'll tell anyone", Stephen said after a moment, "but I'll make sure that he knows the deal to stay. I just hope he can handle it... because my girl, I do plan to take a lot of pictures of that elusive pussy of yours tonight!"

I nodded my head quietly.

"Good, so if you're ok with all that, maybe I can even get you two to pose together?"

"I don't know... maybe, do you really think he'll want to?" I smiled.

"Oh yeah... oh yeah, he'll want to even if it means being in front of the camera, he'll do anything to be near you, especially in this situation." Stephan whispered confidently.

I looked at him considering... "We'll have to see how it goes, but just to make it clear; this is all just between the 3 of us. I don't know what's going to happen here tonight, but you can take whatever shots you want and I'll do anything you want me to. My only caveat is that tonight's our secret."

"Deal?" I asked.

Stephan smiled... "Oh yeah... that's a deal alright... you might be sorry you said you'd do anything I want though, I'm going to test you."

I smiled inwardly at the thought and felt that familiar tingle getting stronger in my belly.

He asked me to undo a few more buttons as he moved the lights around again.

I had just undone another button when Jim returned and handed me my glass of water. He went to sit on a stool over by Stephan. I sat on the bed and leaned back. The camera clicked away as I found different poses. Nothing really revealing yet, just stuff to get warmed up.

Stephan was still just walking around grabbing shots as I moved. He asked me to stand in front of the light again. I stood right in front of it silhouetting myself as I faced the 2 guys.

I put my arms up behind my head and just danced in place as I laughed, enjoying what I was doing. I moved my feet apart and I knew that with the light behind me, they could see my pussy lips in silhouette through the dress. Stephan was shooting me and just kept saying nice or hold that for a moment. He asked me to fold my arms and just stand in front of the light looking all serious. I did as he asked and he got these great shots of me like that. When I saw them later, I was stunned with just how much you could really see. It was so friggin sexy.

Even just this little bit of teasing had me all worked up again, I wanted to show more. In fact I felt like I needed to show more. I wanted to see what they would do when I flashed something a little more intimate. My legs felt like rubber and my hands were shaking when I sat back on the bed. I gave them a sweet innocent smile as I pulled my legs up in front of me and rested my head on my knees. Stephan adjusted the lights and voila, I was showing these men my pussy for the first time and it drove me crazy. I knew how wet I was and I knew that they would be able to see that. My head was spinning, I feared I might actually pass out.

"Perfect Jenn, perfect" Stephan cooed.

"I knew what you wanted to see Stephen..." I whispered in a husky voice... "You are such a naughty, naughty boy making me show it to you!"

"Oh my god", he whispered to me... "it's even more beautiful than I imagined, I love it... let me get these lights right."

While he was adjusting the lights, getting them perfect, Jim was just staring my fleshy womanhood. I pretended not to notice. I can't begin to describe my level of arousal in seeing how intently he was staring at me. I could almost imagine his fingers touching me, opening me up to reveal my velvety soft opening. It didn't hurt that I could see he had a pretty serious hard-on packed in his jeans either.

Stephan, I think, intuitively knew that he could do whatever he wanted to with me now. I smiled to myself as he photographed that most intimate part of me. It was wild letting these guys see my pussy like this. Stephan wasn't shy about it either. He got right down between my legs and photographed that part of me in detail.

When he had gotten all the shots he wanted of me in that position, he had me lie back on the bed. He leaned over me and began to undo the remaining buttons of my dress. I bit my bottom lip and tried to keep my breathing in control, but I was so high and aroused that I just couldn't hide how turned on I was. Then he slowly peeled my dress back revealing my breasts and hugely swollen nipples. My face and chest were flushed in my excitement at letting these men finally see me naked. I moaned almost to myself as I felt their eyes caressing me.

He moved my arms up over my head and positioned them exactly as he wanted them. Next he had me bend at the waist and open my legs, when I didn't get the position quite the way he wanted. He bluntly told me to open my legs, like I was about to get laid.

Jim was just staring at me lying there pretty much totally nude. It was really almost too hot to have him there watching this. I also liked the way Stephan was directing me. Something gets me really aroused when a guy orders me to do what he wants. Stephan was being pretty blunt and I also found that wicked hot.

"Ok, Jenn I have to make some more adjustments, I'll need to touch you in order to do that, you ok with that?"

I nervously smiled and told him that Bob had photographed me a lot and I understood. He could do whatever he needed to. However, I was literally shaking as I lay under his gaze with the anticipation of this new man intimately touching my body.

He gently moved my leg so that it moved my hips more to face the camera and Jim. I was totally or almost totally on display. Once Stephan got my body positioned the way he wanted it, he went back to the camera to see how I looked.

My pussy was swollen and wet, but the lips hadn't really opened up yet. He came back over and spread my lips apart revealing my inner pussy. I sucked a deep breath as he opened me up. When he released the lips, they closed back up, not as much as before, but not as open as they can get. He wanted me open. He wanted to see the coral pink of my inner pussy. I knew what would do it, but before I offered to help, I let him try again. I liked feeling his hand on me... I like that Jim watched as Stephan touched me.

Stephan pulled my outer lips open again and he rubbed his thumb slowly against my clit. I moaned quietly and closed my eyes for a moment to savor the feeling. This was wild stuff, letting one man play with my pussy while the other watched. When he released my lips this time, my pussy was open and hot. It had a nice pouty look that Stephan said he wanted to get on film.

"Jenn, do you like to fuck?" Stephan asked me pleasantly.

I just looked at him with I guess was a questioning gaze.

"I probably said that wrong... It's just that you are so responsive. I would never have guessed you'd be like this. It seems that your pussy is almost begging for it. When I was touching you there, it just felt like your pussy is on fire. I've never had that feeling from any woman I've ever photographed. I love how it makes you look, it's like you're a different woman right now."

I just nodded and then told him that I did like to fuck, in fact I loved it. It was one of my favorite things to do.

I was so hot now that nothing mattered to me. I felt like I was peaking on the mescaline again. I'd do anything they wanted, but didn't tell them that.

Stephan stood behind his camera looking at me as he made his adjustments. When he was ready, he took the shot he had set up and then stood there just looking at me..."Jenn I have to tell you, I'm really enjoying this. Your pussy is gorgeous, your body is outrageous. I knew you'd be hot, but not this hot. I think you're enjoying this as much as I am."

He looked over at Jim who was drinking another shot of tequila... "What do you think Jim?"

Jim just shook his head, "I'm speechless... I don't even know what to say. This is a wet dream come to life for me. I know I'm going to wake up anytime now."

Jim had moved his stool closer while Stephan had been trying to adjust my pussy lips. He was close enough that he could see every little wrinkle and detail of my swollen sex.

All these compliments were enough to give a girl a big head, but I also knew that was how photographers pumped up their models. It was still nice to hear though. I was an ugly duckling when younger and this was redemption. I loved being on display for these men. Bob was a distant memory for me right now.

Stephan walked around me with the camera taking shots from all different angles.

"Jenn show me your pussy." Stephan demanded.

"Show me all your secrets..."

I reached down and rubbed the lips a little bit, then with 2 fingers, I opened myself up, letting them see deep into my wet tunnel.

"I want you to rub your clit" he ordered. I heard the camera clicking as I began to play with myself.

I began to breath harder and moan quietly, I started to roll my hips.

Stephan continued to photograph me as I slowly rubbed my pussy for them. I'd fantasized about what it might be like to be forced to masturbate in front of a group of strange men, but had never done it. Doing this now was just driving me crazy.

Jim, her nipples are getting soft, give each of them a little twist. I like how big they are when they're hard. I knew Stephan was throwing Jim a bone and that was ok with me.

What they didn't realize at that point was that my nipples weren't really getting soft, they were just getting a little puffy. I opened my eyes, smiled then rolled my head back when Jim pinched my tender nipples between his big fingers and thumbs.

I guess I kind of expected he would cup my breast and start squeezing and playing with it, that's what I wanted, but it didn't happen. Jim pulled and twisted my nipples for a few seconds, then released them and backed away.

"Oh nice Jennifer," Stephan murmured... "puffies, I don't see those very often."

"So you love getting laid... do you like blowjobs too?" Stephen asked.

I was still slowly rubbing my pussy for him and I nodded that I did. I breathlessly told them how much I loved sucking a dick and how I loved it when a guy would come in my mouth, I'd just swallow it and continue sucking until he was ready to fuck me.

"Keep it going Jenn, this is great, these shots are gorgeous, open your legs more, I want to see that beautiful pussy wide open. Move your hands for a minute... good, good.... Perfect."

"Have you ever sucked off more than one guy at a time?" He asked.

I closed my eyes for a moment and nodded.

"I bet that got you hot didn't it... I want you to think about doing that as you make yourself come for us. I want a shot of that beautiful pussy as you come."

I was right there, right on the edge teetering. Then I went over, I came hard as they watched, but there was no real relief. I needed more than my own hand and hoped that would come before this was all done.

I knew that they could see my pussy and back opening spasming open and closed as the orgasm claimed me. God how I wanted to feel a nice hard dick inside me just then

Stephan continued to shoot using multiple cameras. He'd use up the film in one and just shift to another. I was trying to get my breathing back in control, but at the same time could still feel the after effects of my orgasm. My pussy was still in soft contractions and he was filming it's every nuance.

When I finally recovered enough to be somewhat cognizant of my surroundings, I opened my eyes. Both guys were flushed and to my surprise. Stephan was sporting an erection as well as Jim.

"Goddamn Jenn, you really know how to let go. I've never had a model willing to do that before and that's no bullshit. These are going to be incredible shots. You are just phenomenal."

"Good" I smiled, "But I think I need another drink and maybe another glass of water."

I sat up resting my elbows as I waited for the water, I was completely naked now. Somehow in my throes of passion I had slipped my arms out of my dress and it was lying bunched up underneath me.

Stephan had me stay in that position but spread my legs a bit wider. My pussy was wide open now, hungry for more attention.

Jim came back with another glass of water and another shot of tequila. I drank the shot and sipped the water. Stephan went into his darkroom to reload his cameras.

Jim had another shot of tequila with me and then refilled both glasses again. I noticed his hands were shaking. There was an awkward silence for a moment as he poured the drinks.

"Jenn, I don't even know what to say here. Generally, I'm not this tongue tied, but it seems around you I always am. I'm not keeping up with the evening so far."

I giggled... "Me either, this is happening really fast. I never expected to be doing anything like this tonight. Do me a favor though Jim, don't say anything to anyone about this. I don't think they'd understand."

Jim laughed, "I don't understand and I'm here, there's no way anyone would even believe this happened if I were to say anything, but I won't. I hope you didn't mind when I touched you there, I mean I wasn't trying to be an idiot or anything."

I just smiled at him... "Oh don't worry about it. You have gentle fingers, they felt nice."

"Have you ever done anything like this before?" He asked.

"No, not really, I mean I've let Bobby photograph me, but not doing... you know stuff like what I just did. I don't know what came over me. I've never done that in front of a guy never mind a guy with a camera, I hope it didn't look too dirty." I whispered.

"You know, it's weird," I continued, "but I feel ok about doing it. I don't know why, but somehow this all seems easier with 2 guys rather than just Stephan, I'm really glad you decided to come."

"Well," he said with a smile, "I'm really glad you came too."

I looked up at him and could see the laughter in his eyes.

"You jerk!" I punched him playfully in the belly.

It was weird and cool to be lying back like this totally naked; my legs still spread talking to this guy who's fully dressed like nothing's unusual.

I looked down at my pussy and rubbed the small tuft of hair above it.

"Is it kind of weird seeing me like this?" I asked him as I looked at my pussy, all swollen and flushed pink , my fleshy lips open revealing my soft wetness.

He didn't say anything for a moment, I raised my eyes and he was just staring at my exposed sex, the lips open and inviting, revealing the soft wet tunnel within; my clitoris a swollen pearly sentinel guarding that special place.

JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,460 Followers