The Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It excited me that he was so enraptured of my sex.

"Jenn... I have to be honest; I don't think weird is really going to cover this. I never dreamed in a million years that I would be in this situation looking at you like this. This is light years beyond anything I could've imagined. Even my fantasies never went this far... If you knew what was going through my mind, you'd probably throw me out of here."

"I'm sorry Jim..." I said sincerely... "I just never really thought about what was going to happen tonight and it's probably not fair for you."

"Oh my god Jenn..." he laughed, "Don't be sorry for me! There's nowhere else in the world I'd rather be right now."

Stephan came back in just then with his cameras loaded and ready.

"Ok Jenn, ready to get back to work now."

He had me pose just leaning up against the wall again, one foot up on the wall behind me, then had me put my dress back on and strike the same pose. He had me do that for a series of different poses, first with my dress on, then with it off. He wanted to see the comparison. The final shot in the series was one of me leaning against the wall with my arms under my breasts like you might do if you just having conversation. With dress on, it wasn't that provocative, but nude with my small breasts and large nipples, it was very provocative.

Once he had shot his fill of that series, he had me lie back down on the bed with my dress still on, but on my belly this time. He wanted me to pretend to be sleeping all curled up as he set up some dramatic, very moody lighting.

I could hear the camera clicking away as he moved around me. He would reposition a leg or an arm to better compose the shot as I lay passively on the bed.

"Ok I want you to lay your head on your arms and get up on your knees now Jenn. It's time to get some more shots of that pretty pussy of yours."

I got into the doggy style position I knew he wanted. I was still pretty excited I loved how it felt to show it to him after so long teasing about it.

He moved around getting all his shots. He had me roll over and got more shots of me with my legs spread wide. He really seemed to be more interested in really capturing every detail of my body than in really creating artistic shots or so I thought at the time. Later when I saw the pictures, I was amazed at how he captured some of the scenes.

Next he had me take off my dress and retook the whole series with me nude.

Stephan reset the lights and then pulled an old easy chair into the pool of light he created. He had Jim sit in the chair getting him all posed the way he wanted. He never even asked if I was ready to pose with Jim, he just told me to sit in his lap. It was strange to be completely naked sitting in the lap of a fully dressed man, but really erotic. It was almost like I was his pet.

As I curled into Jim's lap, I felt his erection. I was sitting right on it. Stephan arranged my position on him and then started taking more shots. He had me wrap my arms around Jim and had Jim do the same to me. At one point, I had my head against his chest and could hear feel his heart beating wildly in there. I loved that he was so excited by me.

We moved into another slightly different position where we were both facing the camera now and where my pussy was a little exposed.

This is looking really good Jenn... totally hot.

"Jim, run your right hand up until you're just cupping her right breast.

Jim seemed nervous about it, but when I didn't resist he moved his hand up and did just as Stephan asked. But he was acting nervous and posing stiffly.

I took his hand and squeezed it and then began to squeeze my breast with it.

I whispered that he should do whatever he what he would as if Stephan wasn't there photographing us and don't worry about offending me. I told him that I wouldn't have invited him if I didn't trust him. I knew what kind of photography Stephan did and what he would want me to do. I was ok with it.

Jim just looked at me for a moment with a smile... "Are you sure? I mean I don't want to take advantage or anything."

I laughed a little bit; then I leaned in and whispered in his ear... "Jim, it's ok, we can make this a great shoot, you and I, Take advantage of the situation... take advantage of me!"

Jim started slowly caressing my breast now, rolling the nipple and squeezing. He was starting to loosen up. When he leaned down and took my other nipple into his mouth, I almost died. Electric shocks were traveling right to my pussy. I held his head to me and arched my back tossing my head back.

"Oh god!!" I moaned, "That feels so good".

I heard the camera clicking away in the background.

Once Jim got the go ahead from me, it was like all his nervousness just disappeared. He was swapping back and forth between my breasts, keeping my nipples hard and erect. His hand starting to roam over my body, it felt so sexy letting him explore like that. He was moving slowly and smoothly. He's a big guy with huge, strong hands. I loved it.,, I love strong hands... still do!

I was starting to breath heavily again. I was getting really excited when he started to rub his way up my thigh. I opened my legs to give him more room. In fact I lifted my outside leg up and over the arm of the chair. I had my head down just enjoying the sensations coursing through my body... when his hand found my pussy. He gently explored my tender, wet folds and I could hear his breathing was getting pretty heavy as well.

I was so caught up in what was happening, I almost forgot where I was.

Stephan softly called out my name and I looked up at him and moaned as Jim bit down on one of my nipples. He snapped a picture of my lust filled face, then backed up so you could see exactly what was happening.

"Smile for me Jenn." I did. Jim was totally oblivious of the camera.

He took a whole series of shots of just my face as all this was happening. You couldn't see anything else, but later looking at the photographs you knew that I was experiencing something sexual, it's all over my face.

When Jim slid one of his fat fingers into my pussy, I moaned quietly and ran my hands through his hair. I was rotating my hips against his hand and he kept suckling my breasts.

"Keep going with it Jenn, this is fantastic stuff." Stephan whispered to me.

Jim released my nipple and pulled me to him and began to kiss me passionately. He was really getting worked up.

"Oh Jenn, you have the best fucking tits in the world", He growled under his breath. "I knew they'd be sweet, but they're even better than I ever imagined... so soft and pretty"

"But they're so small", I moaned.

"No, they're perfect, just fucking perfect!" he smiled.

I moaned and pulled his head forward and began to kiss him again. It was just so crazy and lusty.

We kissed for a few minutes, but I kind of realized that it was time to move along. Stephan was still shooting and I didn't want this to get boring for him.

I broke the kiss with Jim and slid off his lap. I pulled his shirt out of his pants and pushed it up over his head removing it, dragging my soft breasts and hard nipples against him as I slid up his body. He suckled them for a moment when I rubbed them in his face. Then I slid back down and unbuckled his pants.

He was moaning now. He was wicked excited and I was too. I just love having a man respond to me like this.

Stephan wasn't saying a word. He was really kind of in the background, not much more important than a chair or any other piece of furniture, except he had that camera and was shooting away. I'm sure this was going in a totally unexpected direction for him... for all of us really.

Even with all that was going on, I tried to remain aware of Stephan's photographic needs too though. I was moving slowly, giving him time to get his shots.

I pulled down the zipper of Jim's jeans and then pulled his pants down to his ankles. I looked up at Jim and he was looking at me with lustful eyes. I don't think he could believe what was happening. I ignored Stephan. I didn't need any direction right now. I knew what I was doing.

I slowly slid back up and caught Jim's underwear and began to slowly pull them down. He lifted his butt releasing them and as I pulled. His dick was slowly revealed in all its glory.

The first thing I noticed was that he was uncircumsized, I liked that. The second thing was just how big his dick was. I don't mean to say it was a monster or anything, but it was bigger than average, really fat... and throbbing hard.

I'm sure that the mescaline was still making me hypersensitive and I was amazed with how his dick looked. Every detail was mesmerizing to me. The veins running along the shaft and the texture of the skin; I could almost feel in my mouth already.

I pulled his underwear down to his ankles and then pulled everything off him. I smiled at Jim, but he was too excited to do anything but look down at me and moan softly. He had a great body with a lot of hair, just like a big bear. I slid back up his body until my breasts were rubbing against his erect manhood. I looked up at him as I pressed my breasts together around it and he moaned even more as the warm softness captured him. He pumped his hips sliding his big dick between my small breasts, the head popping out the top and then sliding back down into their soft warmth.

He was moaning and rolling his head from side to side. I was in control here. Both guys now were under my control again. Earlier, I had felt like I was the one being controlled, while I liked that feeling, I discovered I liked this feeling too. It was powerful... incredibly powerful.

I slid back down releasing his throbbing dick. It was twitching. I knelt on the floor between his legs and I wrapped both small hands around his member. I slowly began to stroke it. My face only inches away from the tip. I could see the clear precum oozing out from the slit in the head of his dick.

Jim had his hands on my shoulders, not forcing me, but signaling how much he wanted this to happen. I bent down and with the tip of my tongue licked up the precum offering. Stephan took the shot just as my tongue touched Jim's dick.

"Oh God, This is fucking insane!" Jim moaned.

I smiled up at him, silently agreeing... it was insane and I fucking loved the insanity. This is what I had been looking for when I started out earlier in the night... an adventure worthy of the name... not just some mindless screwing.

"Hey Jim". I softly called.

"Did you ever fantasize anything like this? You ever jerk off imagining how it might feel to make me suck your big dick?" I asked him in a half moan.

"Oh Jenn" he moaned, "I've jerked off a million times thinking about you, how you might look naked wondering if you looked as good as you did in my head. Wondering how you titties would taste, how you'd sound, what your pussy might look like, how it might feel... but this... this is way beyond anything I could ever imagine."

"Oh you naughty boy", I teased with a smile. "You were thinking such naughty things about me."

I smiled at him.

"Did you think about that stuff when I'd sit down and have lunch with you sometimes?" I teased.

I kissed the tip of his dick, my hands were still slowly stroking it.

He just nodded looking down at me.

"I kind of knew that though", I whispered. "sometimes, I caught you staring at my titties. I'm going to tell you a secret... I used to take off my bra sometimes if I saw you sitting alone at a table? I liked it when you stared at my nipples, so I'd go in the ladies room, take off my bra and go over to sit with you."

"Oh God!" he moaned again.

"So do I look as good as you thought I would?" I asked him. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Oh fuck Jenn, you look better! You're fucking gorgeous!! I can't even believe it, you're my perfect woman, I can't believe that this night is actually happening!" He whispered.

"You are such a sweet naughty boy." I smiled.

"Make me suck your dick." I smiled at him.

He put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me toward him. I let him guide me, but didn't immediately open my mouth. He kept pushing though and forced his dick into my mouth.

He let out a loud groan as he felt the wet warmth on his organ. I moved around it slowly, working my tongue over the rough, smooth surface. The veins were all bulging on the long shaft. It looked like it would burst.

Stephan was shooting close-ups as I slowly took Jim deeply into my warm mouth. I pulled it out. It was glistening and wet, I smiled into the camera as I kissed it again and again. I rubbed his dick on my face and closed my eyes to savor the feel of that hot member on the sensitive skin of my face.

Jim was beside himself. He was so worked up that I couldn't really blow him for very long periods of time. He'd be ready to come after 20 or 30 seconds. But that was ok. Actually it was probably better for Stephan, because I would do other things to Jim's dick when I wasn't sucking it. I'd kiss it and rub it on my face, I get higher up on my knees and rub it about my engorged nipples. Then bend down to suck it again for a few seconds, then I would maybe suck on his balls for a little bit before returning to blowing him.

Eventually though, I got to be too much for poor Jim, as much as he was enjoying my attentions, he needed some relief. When I took him back into my mouth this time, I picked up the pace. He was so out of it, I don't think he knew what I was doing, but Stephan did. He got in close and watched and photographed me as I sucked off Jim.

When Jim was right at the edge, he warned me and tried to push me away telling me he couldn't hold it and groaning. I kept up and then he went over the edge, he went ballistic. Some guys get intense, but he really got into it. It was like it was the first time he'd ever come with a woman. He just kept saying oh god over and over again as shot his salty essence into my mouth. He had really built some pressure; I felt it splash against the back of my throat and I sucked all the come his balls could deliver.

When he finished, I sat up on my knees between his legs still holding onto his cock, slowly stroking it and watching him calm down. His face was all red and he had red splotches on his chest. He had really been worked up.

"You ok?" I asked with a smile.

He nodded... "That was the best thing that has ever happened to me he said breathlessly."

"It was so intense, I knew that some women swallowed but I'd never met one before."

Stephan was still taking his shots of us.

He stopped when the cameras were out of film again.

"Ok," he said, "let's regroup."

He went and poured another round of shots and Jim got up and padded naked to the kitchen to get me some more water.

Stephan reloaded the cameras and came back out to relax for a moment. We had been at this for a little over an hour and it had gotten intense. I was still pretty wired and thinking about how I just lose control of sexually charged situations. I couldn't believe that I had just blown this classmate on film and how much I enjoyed doing it. My pussy was throbbing at the thought of what might be yet down the road for me tonight. I had definitely set something into motion with my little show.

Stephan was looking at me in admiration. "Jenn you are doing things tonight that I've only dreamed about shooting. I knew you'd be a great model, but goddamn, I'm stunned!"

I smiled at him... Good... you just have to get me in the right mood I guess.

"So what about Bob though?" Stephan asked, "He isn't going to be happy if he finds out about this."

"Don't worry about Bob" I told him, "We three are the only ones who know about it."

"Good", Stephan sighed. "I really don't want him to come hunting me down."

I just smiled... "he won't hunt you down... I promise."

Stephan finished his drink and stood up asking if I was ready to continue with the shoot.

"Jenn", he declared... "I have an idea for a series that I've been thinking about for a long time but really never expected to take. I think you might be great for it... are you game?"

"I'm all yours tonight Stephan..." I smiled. "I mean after what I just did with Jim... I guess I kind of I know what you want me to do next."

He just smiled at me.

"Oh God Stephan... This is just so crazy... I laughed, The thing is that he's really a pretty big guy, if I do this, we'll have to go slow, I don't know if I'm big enough to take him, I'm kind of small down there."

"Well", he continued... "for this next series, I had an idea. I kind of want to have the shots be a little more extreme that just the two of you making love. I mean that would be excellent and I'll take it if that's as far as you're willing to go. But I have another idea."

"Ok..." I said slowly not know what to expect. I could feel the nervous flutters in my belly again, what did he want.

Stephan spent a few moments trying to choose his.

"Look, here the deal," he finally said, "I want Jim to take you by force and I want you to resist him. I want you two to fight, I don't want anyone getting hurt, but I do want you to do whatever you can stop him from taking you and I want Jim to do everything he can to overcome you and make you do what he wants. I want it to look like an intruder broke into your bedroom and attacked you."

It's like he's seen into my mind and seen my favorite secret fantasy.

I looked over at Jim... "Are you willing to that?" I asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders, but his dick was telling a different story.

"OK..." I said simply, "just... you know, you're a big guy, kind of be careful at first... ok?"

I padded over to where my purse was and pulled the panties and bra I had stashed away earlier in the evening. I turned away from the guys and put on my undergarments. Then walked over to the bed and got my dress and pulled it on over my head.

When I looked back at the guys, they were both staring at me.

"Jenn, you know we can do something else, we don't have to do that!" Stephan said.

"No Stephan"... I paused for a moment, thinking.

I'm good with Jim forcing me to submit, I just thought that it would even better if I started out dressed and he attacked me after as I was getting undressed, maybe after I get my dress off, I don't want to ruin it. Then he rip my underclothes off me as we fought. I think he should be naked though. Then there won't be any confusion about what going on.

It was his turn to be quiet for a couple of moments before he looked at me with a smile. I think you're right he finally said. Jim had walked into the other room to get some more alcohol.

"I know I am", I smiled... "it's my favorite fantasy".

"Oh shit" Jenn he laughed, "you better be careful or you'll be fighting off 2 guys... you have this talent for driving me crazy. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to shooting this set."

I smiled and raised my eyebrows... "hmmm 2 guys huh, now that sounds interesting..." I teased.

Jim walked back in with 3 glasses of tequila. This wasn't the regular shot glass but a water glass half full of the stuff. We clinked glasses and each sipped our drink... well I sipped and the guys both guzzled theirs down.

"Ok... so what have you guys decided?" Jim asked. "I'll do whatever."

I laughed... "If you want to do it, you're going to have to force me Jim because I'm not going to just let you fuck me."

"Bullshit" he laughed. "If I want to, you can't stop me."

He had a wild look in his eye and a throbbing hardon. He poured himself another glass of tequila and slugged it down.

I think I can I smiled sweetly. Nope... not a chance he laughed and picked me and threw me onto the bed.

Stephan grabbed his camera...

"Ok before you two get going here... I want this to look real, so no laughing."