The Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh it'll be fucking real!" I said with some heat in my voice.

"Jimmy, I want you do whatever it takes to fuck her, but don't hurt her that's the main rule. She's going to do whatever she can to stop you, but you are going to fuck her no matter what. That is your reward for your work tonight... your cock in that tight, little pussy you've been dreaming about for so long. You've dreamed of doing this to her for years, now is your chance... fuck her brains out!"

"Jenn, you have to try to stop him from doing it, but he's going to eventually win. You can say or do pretty much whatever you want, but he is not going to stop and he will rip your clothes off and eventually overpower you... You ok with that. He is going to fuck you!"

I nodded my head and looked at Jimmy, I blew hair out of my eyes.

"One last thing!" he added. "I just thought of this... a safe word. Jenn, if things really get too crazy and you want to stop, just say something so I'll know... A word... how about Cadmium. Jim if you hear that, you stop right there and back off."

"Everyone clear?" I nodded again... excited beyond all measure.

Jim backed off out of the view of the camera and into the shadows. I left the room for a second, then walked back in. Stephan was photographing me walking up toward the bed. I started to unbutton my dress slowly and finally took it off and lay it on a small bookcase.

I turn as if I hear something and then without warning Jim attacked. He grabbed me and threw me onto the bed. I kicked out at him and tried to roll away to the edge of the bed. He got my foot and pulled me back. I rolled onto my back and tried to kick him again, but he just dodged my foot and caught it. He was a lot stronger than I expected.

I snapped up and punched him in the chest. He let go of my leg to grab my arm, but missed and got a shoulder strap of my bra instead. He yanked and the strap broke, I rolled away from Jim to the other side of the bed.

I could hear the camera clicking in the background, but wasn't focusing on it. This was a real fight. Jim was really getting into this, I think because he had drunk quite a lot of tequila and he really wanted to fuck me.

I rolled onto my belly and tried to get away from him again. I only got a couple of feet away when I sensed him right there. I turned and kicked again, but he easily dodged it with a laugh. I felt his hand grab the strap on my thong and pull. The plastic clasp at the side snapped as he ripped it off me.

I screamed quietly as I felt I felt the cold air hit my hot pussy. I was exposed to him. I was losing and didn't seem to be a thing I could do to stop him, Jim was a man possessed.

I was so excited that I was literally dripping wet. This was just driving me crazy and Jim seemed to pick up on my excitement and fought me even harder.

I kicked again and got him right in the chest, it backed him up a step or two, I turned to crawl away again.

He was getting even more aggressive, telling me what he was going to do to me... to my pussy. I was cursing him and fighting the whole time. I was aware of what my role was for the camera and the only way I knew to make it look real was to act as if it were real and that seemed to be how Jim was handling it too.

Just as I thought I got away, he leaned over the bed, grabbed both of my legs and just pulled/flipped me over onto my back. He forced my legs apart revealing my soaking wet, swollen pussy.

I heard the camera clicking as he forced my legs further and further apart until they were spread wide open. I was still squirming and trying to claw at his face, but I didn't have the leverage I needed with my legs so far spread.

Jim gave me an evil smile and bent down to engulf my pussy in his mouth. I put both hands down to try to push him away, but he was far too strong and when his tongue hit my clit, I was lost.

I moaned as he wildly began to lick my pussy, but kept trying to fight him.

I felt him trying to push my hands away or at least that's what I thought. Then he sat up and I felt my arms yanked up over my head.

He had tied my thong around my wrists, then dragged me back up the bed and tied my bound hands to the headboard. He leered down at me as he tore my bra open. I heard the pieces of plastic clasp bounce off the floor as he exposed my breasts.

He was kneeling between my legs, his legs forcing my own apart. He was huge as he hovered over me. I could see his dick swollen and standing straight up, the juices of his own excitement glistening on the purple head.

I still squirmed, but it was a lost cause and only a matter of time before my final submission. I knew it and was impatient for it. I wanted... needed to feel his excitement.

He pushed my legs further apart with his hands and positioned his dick on my wet opening. He smiled a conquerors smile and then slowly pushed into my body. I cried out in a loud moan and arched my back as he slowly buried himself in my pussy. We were both frozen like that for a long moment, him buried in my burning hot softness and me pressing against him forcing him to violate me deeper yet.

Then the moment was over and he pulled back almost all the way out, before reversing direction and slamming his massive body back into mine. In the haze of pure pleasure, I looked up at him, he had a bemused smile on his face while watching his dick sliding in and out of my pussy, watching my pussy as it held onto him when he withdrew, then fold in on itself as he drove back into it again and again.

He began to pull and twist my nipples as he pounded my pussy with his big dick. I totally forgot about Stephan, the camera or what we were supposed to be doing. I was lost to what Jim was doing. He was taking 4 years of lust out on me and it was delicious. He mashed my breasts and then bent to them to suck my huge nipples into his mouth. I could hear his panting over my own. He was lost in his own lust. What would Bobby think if he could see me right now... here on the edge of orgasm, letting these men make me their prisoner and letting them have their way with me.

My whole body was vibrating with the intensity of my excitement. It was like every part of me was super sensitized to what was happening. I was tripping and this was about as intense as it gets. His mouth on my nipples was almost enough by itself to cause an orgasm. But his dick, oh my god... his dick driving into my sensitive pussy was causing me to writhe around on the bed to the limits of my bonds. Every time he withdrew, I could feel my pussy lips holding onto his dick, pulling on the hood of clit, rubbing it so sweetly. When he pushed back in, my pussy lips folded in next to his rough shaft and exposed my clit causing the most delicious feeling as his shaft rubbed directly on it. When he drove his dick back in, I met his every thrust with a loud moan of pure pleasure. I was out breath and seeing stars and in danger of hyperventilating. I didn't care or even really think about that though. I just wanted this to go on and on.

Of course though, it couldn't. I was just too aroused and I needed the release. When I thought for a moment what it must be like for Jim, I felt the pleasure begin to peak.

"Oh my god Jim, I'm going to come..." I moaned out in deep shuddering breaths.

My back was arched as I felt the impending orgasm crest.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, I rolled and tossed against my bonds as it wracked my body. I could hear Jim moaning and then a deep groan as he began to come. I felt the first hot splashes on my belly and then he was back in my pussy shooting his remaining load deep into my sweet warmth.

I kind of lost track of everything for a couple of minutes, Jim was still moving in me, but in that relaxed post orgasm way of men, the intensity over, but still enjoying the warm pleasure of my body.

I lay there still a prisoner. My eyes closed, I was enjoying the post orgasm feeling too. I could still feel some of the spasms coursing through my body. Jim finally lifted himself off me and withdrew his spent organ from my pussy.

I still didn't open my eyes. I just lay there savoring the whole experience. For a couple of minutes, I was just trying to get my breath back and calm down.

I heard the camera still clicking. Then I felt someone move on the bed and then straddle my body. A moment later, something brushed across my lips and I opened my mouth to accept a hard dick. I began to suck on it and absently heard the camera click in the background.

This dick had none of my taste on it, and it wasn't quite so fat. I knew that Stephan was taking advantage of my bondage and I couldn't really blame him. I was after all their prisoner and subject to whatever they desired or at least that's the way my fantasy worked.

I sucked and sucked on his dick. He was moving it slowly in my mouth allowing me to do all my magic with my tongue and he wasn't rushing. I could feel his balls bouncing off my chin until almost the end... then with a loud groan he came and I tasted his hot seed as me made swallow all he offered.

I never opened my eyes. I just serviced him with quiet moans of pleasure.

When it was over for him, he withdrew his still hard organ. I felt him move down my body and knew what must come next and I wasn't disappointed. What else could he have done after a night of watching and photographing what had happened. I understood and was ok with it.

His hard dick explored my wet opening and then slowly, he pushed into me. I let out a soft moan as he moved slowly into my soft pussy. The camera clicked as he took his pleasure from me and gave me it back to me. In its slow way, it was just as intense as the rough sex that Jim had taken from me. No one said a word, he just moved in me in slow soft rolls of his hips. The only sounds were my moans and heavy breathing and his deep controlled breathing.

He slipped his dick out of my tight opening and began to rub it right on my clit with those same slow, controlled movements. I couldn't take it, I cried out my pleasure again and again with each breath. It seemed that my pleasure inspired his. I rolled my hips in a circular movement against his back and forth teasing of my clit. As the tension built in my body, I began to arch my body, then I stopped breathing for a moment and he chose that moment to slam his hard dick back into my soft tunnel and I came again with a hard dick filling my throbbing pussy. Still in a rolling motion, he fucked me harder and I met his thrusts trying to tease his orgasm from him even as I was possessed of my own.

As mine began to subside, I heard the deep gulping breaths as his took him. He pulled out of my pussy as it hit and moved quickly up my body and I felt the first hot splash of his come on my face and breasts as the camera clicked. I opened my mouth and the second blast hit me on the lips as he continued to come on my face as he took his dirty pictures of me.

Then it was over... I lay there still panting as I tried to get my breath back. He slipped his dick back into my mouth and I sucked him clean. Then he pulled his dick out and I heard the camera clicking all around me. He was circling getting me from all angles. My legs were still spread as wide apart as they could be and I knew that my pussy must look red and ravaged. I felt fingers gently pulling on my nether lips, stretching them as the camera captured me.

I felt the bond that had held my arms this evening loosed and finally released. I lowered my arms and rubbed my wrists trying to get the blood going back in them.

I opened my eyes and looked around. Jim was sleeping over on the couch and Stephan was nowhere to be seen. I got up and went to the bathroom. He had a shower and some fresh towels and I took advantage of it. When I came back out, Stephan was sitting in an easy chair drinking a cup of coffee. There was a fresh cup on the coffee table. I took it and sat in the other chair. Jim was still passed out on the couch. Stephan was just looking at me with a smile.

So, I asked... did you get what you wanted.

He just laughed... "oh yeah, I sure did... Jenn, you are incredible, I can't believe you actually did what you did tonight and that you let me photograph you doing it. You're amazing, absolutely amazing."

"That got a little crazy", I admitted.

"Yeah..." he said... "I've never seen anything like that before and to have captured it on film... Wow!!!"

"Well, I'll be honest with you Stephan... I probably got a little carried away. I've never done anything like that either. It was all really pretty intense. I can't believe that I had sex with Jim tonight or that I let you photograph the whole thing. One part of me is going what the fuck were you thinking and another part is like... fucking Wow!!!"

I looked him in the eye... "Does that make any sense at all?"

"Perfectly!" he laughed... "It's exactly what I was thinking all night long, I never realized that you had this other side to your personality."

"Really?" I asked

Yeah... I mean I know you liked teasing me about seeing your pussy and every time you said it, it drove me crazy. But fuck... you are so fucking hot, I can't believe it. This was by far, the most incredible photo session I've ever done and I have you to thank for it.

I got up and gave Stephan a big hug... thank you Stephan, it turned out to be a really interesting night and I enjoyed myself, especially at the end there." He didn't say anything, but gave me a little smile. I don't think he wanted me to know that it was him who had been with me at the end.

A couple of weeks later and a day or two before the end of school, Stephen gave me a packet with all the photos from the shoot, they were amazing but my face was blazing red as we sat there in the coffee shop and looked through them. I had kind of forgotten just how intense this thing I did was.

A month or so later, Bob and I were back together again.

I invited him over for dinner one Friday night. When he got to my apartment, I had dinner waiting and ready. We drank a couple bottles of wine and had a great dinner, laughing and talking about the week. I think he sensed something different in me. I was really pretty nervous, I had never done anything like what I was about to do and I didn't know which way it would go... but I was also really excited too.

Really excited!

We went into the living room and sat down on the floor. I didn't have much furniture, so would just lay out some comforters and pillows on the floor to lounge as we watched tv or listened to music. I had music going and got each of us a cold beer. When I got into the living room, Bob was lighting up a joint. We smoked and listened to the music in silence. Finally, when the joint was done, I got us each a fresh beer. On the way back I took a scrapbook down from the bookshelf and sat down next to Bob. I handed him the beer with a nervous smile.

"What's that?" he asked, nodding towards the scrapbook.

I sat down next to him putting the book in my lap with my hands on top of it.

I looked at him, took a deep breath and started...

"Well, you know when you let the guys see my pictures..."

He rolled his eyes and shaking his head asked if we were going to go through that again. I patted his hand and told that no, not like that. I told him that while it pissed me off, I had to be honest with him and another part of me found that pretty hot.

He looked at me with a sort of surprised expression on his face.

"I know, I know!" I laughed.

"I know... I guess I just had to work through things a little bit I suppose. I never thought of it the way you describe, but thinking about all these guys getting hot looking at pictures of me is well... pretty hot for me too. I mean, they're seeing me in a way that they're not supposed to be and that's naughty. Whenever I see one of them now, I know that they're undressing me in their heads, imagining doing things to me that you were doing in some of those pictures. Maybe me doing some of the things I was doing to you to...

Every time, I see one of them, it gets me hot knowing that they've seen my pussy wrapped around your dick. I know they're thinking naughty thoughts, but as I think you know, I kind of like naughty boys and the naughty things they want to do.

Bob was just looking at me, not knowing where I was going with this whole thing. I knew I was kind of rambling, but I was nervous. I took a deep breath and continued.

"So anyway, I was a party a few weeks after we broke up. I was kind of loaded at the time and..." I looked at Bob nervously, "I let these guys talk me into posing for some pictures, that's what these are." I said patting the book.

Bob just looked at me for a moment.

"You let some guys photograph you while you were drunk?" He asked.

"Well, only one actually took pictures, the other was kind of a helper... you know arranging the lighting and stuff like that." I explained.

"Who took the pictures?" He asked.

"I'd rather not say." I told him.

Bob was staring at me...

I opened the book to the first shot... a portrait in black and white.