The Temptation of Sammi Woo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the end I paused part-way, holding Snake's cock in one hand. Tilting my head back and turning to look at Wilson. I looked and I smiled and I moved my butt against him, against his cock. "Wilson," I said, very patiently, pausing to kiss the tip of Snake's cock. "Stop asking silly questions, I'm sucking on cocks here. Just watch." And I did, I opened my mouth wide and I slide my lips down his shaft and I tasted Snake's cock as he filled my mouth.

I moaned around Snake's cock as Wilson's hands squeezed my breasts and I swallowed saliva flavored by Snake's cock as he moved in and out, slowly, easily. Snake. Popper. Seth. One by one I took every cock in that room into my mouth and sucked and licked and tasted. Every cock except Wilson Wong's.

And then Djävul was in front of me, kissing me and my head was on Wilson's shoulder as Djävul's mouth took possession of mine. Wilson's hands cupped my breasts and his cock moved against my butt as Djävul kissed me, as Djävul's hand cupped my sex where I was so swollen and sensitive and ready for him. His hand cupped me there and I shuddered and moaned into his kiss and his finger found me, his fingertip pushed inwards where I was so hot and wet and slippery.

"Ooohhhhhhh." Pushed inside me, slid up inside me, a digital penetration that I welcome eagerly. Exquisite pleasure against my slick inner walls as his finger explored me, an exploration I welcomed with shuddering pleasure. His mouth lifted from mine. He smiled down at me, looked away. Looked around.

"Anyone wanna shoot off in her mouth before we start fucking her?" His finger was as far inside me as it could reach and I hung there, sobbing for breath as Popper stood, as Popper took those steps that brought him to stand beside Djävul, his cock long and hard. Hard for me. Hard for my mouth.

"Yeah, bro," Popper said, holding his cock in one hand, brushing the tip across my lips.

I opened my mouth without even thinking. Djävul touched my lips with his. "He's gonna shoot off in your mouth, Sammi," he said, very softly and I knew only he and I and Wilson could hear what he was saying. "And when he finishes, he's gonna get carried away and jam as much of his cock as you can take into your mouth and when he shoots, you're gonna have to swallow as much as you can. Okay?"

"Okay," I whispered, eager to begin.

"Shaaammmiii," Wilson slurred, but he was rubbing his cock against my butt and he was doing things to my breasts.

And Djävul, his finger was moving inside me and his thumb was gently strumming my clitoris, playing me like a violin as I opened my mouth. Djävul moved to my side, Popper was in front of me, easing his cock past my lips and into my mouth as I stretched my jaw wide open, licking him, sucking on him, my lips sealed to his shaft as he began to move.

"Fuck," he groaned, and even with Djävul's caresses inside and out, Wilson's cock pressed hard against my butt and Popper's cock filling my mouth I wanted more. More than I was getting and I reached down with one hand and found Djävul's cock and I clasped him with my fingers and slowly, jerkily, I stroked him as Popper eased himself slowly in and out of my mouth. He was surprisingly gentle, not that I had any experience at this outside of talking with Vicky.

"You, chink dude," Popper growled. ""Hold her ponytail with one of your hands."

"Shhaaammmi," Wilson slurred, but he did, I felt one of his hands leave my breasts and grasp my ponytail at its base, his fingers up against my head. "Wsshhyy?"

"Use your hand to move her head on my cock, dude," Popper said. "Like this." He must've been holding Wilson's hand where Wilson held my ponytail coz all of a sudden he started pushing my mouth down on Popper's cock until it filled my mouth, then pulling my head back until only his cockhead remained. And all the time Djävul's finger was inside me, caressing the walls of my channel, probing, sliding, moving.

"That's good, kid," Popper said, both his hands resting lightly on my head as Wilson moved me in his cock, my lips sliding down Popper's haft, taking him until the tip of his cock brushed the back of my mouth, pulling back until only the head of his cock was inside. Remembering those talks with Vicky, I was doing my best to press and move my tongue on him as my mouth moved on his length.

"Oh fuck, yeah, that's good, Sammi." His voice was approving, one of his hands stroking my head, running through my hair, sending little shivers through me. I enjoyed brushing my hair; Popper's stroking of it somehow resonated within me as Wilson moved me on his cock and it kind of dawned on me that I was giving my first blowjob and they were all watching me as Popper's cock used my mouth.

Knowing that, Popper's cock moving in my mouth, Wilson's cock rubbing against my butt, Djävul's cock in my hand, his finger inside me, I was on fire, hot everywhere, burning, aching, needing more, excited at what was being done to me, a little frightened and then Popper wasn't waiting for Wilson to move my head, he was moving himself, his cock suddenly plunging into my mouth, moving far more vigorously, thrusting into my mouth rather than sliding. He was using deeper strokes. All of a sudden he was feeding me half of his cock with every thrust, pushing a little deeper each time until the tip of him was touching my throat.

"Her mouth's made for fucking," I heard him groan but I was choking a little when his cock went deeper than it had been, gagging a little as he hit the back of my throat. He was being rougher with my mouth now but I did my best, my lips staying clamped on his shaft, my tongue doing its best to work on him as he thrust and Wilson was pushing my head down on Popper's cock harder.

"Your old girlfriend's a good cocksucker, dude," I heard Djävul say. "She ever suck your cock?"

"No," I heard Wilson gasp. "Never."

"Shame," I heard Djävul say. "Guess you'll never know how good she is then."

I would've giggled except Popper's cockhead was in my throat and Jesus, it was hard to take that but I tried because I could sense his quivering excitement, I could tell from his excited noises and his breathing and the way he pumped his cock into my mouth that he was close.

"Get ready to swallow, Sammi," Djävul said and Jesus, his cock was plunging in and I tasted something bitter and salty. Tasted? All of a sudden there was a groan of pleasure above me, his cock throbbed between my lips, an enormous spurting flood filled my mouth and I swallowed without even thinking. Swallowed and gulped and swallowed frantically as spurt after spurt flooded across my tongue, filling my mouth only to be gulped down as he shot his load down my throat.

"Fuck, yeah," Popper was smiling as his cock eased out of my mouth and me, I was swallowing and licking my lips and swallowed and tasting the salty astringency that coated my tongue and the roof of my mouth as well as my teeth. My first blowjob. Somehow, I didn't think it was going to be my last.

"Hey dude, your job here's done, back in your chair." It took me a moment to realize Djävul was talking to Wilson and then he was gone from behind me and two of the guys were lifting him into the chair he'd been sitting in before and he sat there, naked, watching me with goggling eyes as I knelt in the middle of the floor holding Djävul's cock in one hand while his hand cupped my sex and his finger probed and slid and caressed inside me.

Djävul's finger under my chin, turned me to face him. He kissed me, he kissed my cum-smeared lips, his tongue slid into my mouth and I moaned wildly. Moaned and sucked on his tongue as he tasted me.

"You ready for it, Sammi," he breathed in my ear, his finger twisting inside me, his other hand on my butt, holding me.

"Yeah," I gasped, and I knew exactly what he meant. "Whatever you want, Djävul."

"Maybe you should give your old boyfriend a kiss too," Djävul breathed. Wilson was sitting there, watching me and I knew he was really really drunk. His eyes were glazed, but they were goggling at me as I knelt in Djävul's arms, Wilson's eyes were running over me the same way Djävul's hands were.

The same way everybody's eyes were running over me.

Wilson was hard, just like everyone else.

I could see his cock.

"Okay." I said and stood unsteadily, Djävul helping me to my feet. I stood. I turned, I took those three or four steps to the chair that Wilson Wong sat in. He looked at me through glazed eyes as I leaned forward over him, my boobs quivering before his face, my hands on the back of the armchair either side of his head. Beneath me, Wilson's cock sprang up, erect and hard, jutting upwards beneath me.

Nowhere near as big as Snakes or any of the others.

But I didn't kiss him. Not yet anyhow.

"You want to taste me, Wilson?" I whispered, brushing my nose with his. "Do you want to taste me the way they tasted me."

"Yeah, Sammi," Wilson Wong groaned. "Yeah ... yeah, I do..."

And I knew he did.

"Come on then." I took his hands, helped him slide off the chair and onto the floor, guided him down to lie on his back and I smiled at Djävul as I turned around and I knelt with my knees either side of Wilson Wong's head. I looked down at him and I smiled as I saw him looking at me. Looking at my sex, right above his face, enjoying his rapt fascination as I reached down with my fingers and spread myself, pulling my slippery labia apart to display my inner lips, my entrance.

"Taste me, Wilson," I murmured, smiling as I lowered myself down onto his face.

My sex brushed his lips, his eyes widened, I shivered and then his mouth was on me, his tongue lapped at me and I reached down and held his head with my hands and I ride his face wetly, looking at Djävul, breathing hard in anticipation of what he would do to me soon.

"Fuck me," I whispered and I knew he heard me coz he smiled. He smiled and he moved up beside me and he lifted me easily up and backwards until I knelt astride Wilson on my hands and knees, my face over his. .

I reached down with my hand, reached down beneath my widespread thighs I clasped a cock in my hand. Wilson Wong's cock. The feel of him, that hard solid shaft of erect flesh, with its promise of what I was sure was going to happen to me tonight, here, sent a shiver through my body, brought a flood of wet excitement. I was hot alright. Hot and wet and swollen and sensitive to every brushing caress of Djävul's fingertips as his fingers teased me from behind, because that's what they were doing now.

Djävul was behind me and his fingers were teasing my sex as I knelt over Wilson, leaning forward. I kissed Wilson. I did what Djävul had told me to do earlier and I kissed Wilson Wong, slowly. Kissed his lips that shone with my wetness, kissed them with my lips, lips that were smeared with Popper's cum. I slid my tongue into his mouth, my hand stroking his cock as Djävul's fingers teased my slit, ran over my labia, my inner thighs, driving my half crazy.

"Yes, Sammi ... oh God ... oohhh yes," Wilson was groaning as I looked into his eyes, my own eyes wide, my hand slowly stroking him, my mouth lifting from his as I parted my lips to say something. I was never sure afterwards what I meant to say. Perhaps it was "yes", perhaps it was "fuck me", and perhaps it was something else entirely as I began to lower myself towards his waiting cock. So hard, so ready for me. I was certainly ready to be taken.

I wanted to be taken.

I wanted a cock in me.

Even Wilson Wong's cock.

And I was holding Wilson Wong's cock in my hand. In my excitement, it seemed only natural to guide the cock I was holding to where my body demanded a cock be placed. But in that moment, as I stroked him, as I slowly lowered myself, as I opened my mouth but before I could speak, Djävul's hands held my hips firmly in place, halting that downward motion.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." Whatever I had been about to say turned into an excited gasp as Djävul's hands held my hips, as his thumbs gently pried my swollen and sensitive labia apart. I could feel the warm air brush my inner membranes as he opened me. I could feel my sudden exposure as I knelt there, so wet, so ready to be taken. So willing to let myself be taken.

"Hey Wilson, you girlfriend's fucking wet, dude, I think she wants fucking," Djävul said from above and behind me. I heard him and I knew he was right.

I knelt there, knelt over Wilson Wong, my hand stroking Wilson's cock. Slowly. I was looking into his eyes. I could see his excitement. "Yeesshhh, yeeessah she doessshhhh," Wilson slurred, his hips jerking, desperate for me to lower myself that inch or so that would bring him to nirvana.

He had no idea that Djävul's cock was already positioned right where his wanted to be. But I knew. I could feel Djävul brushing against me there. I knew as I looked into Wilson's eyes and felt Djävul's cock against me that I was going to be fucked very soon.

And not by Wilson Wong.

"You want that cherry popped, Sammi?" Djävul asked. "You want to be fucked, Sammi?"

"Oh yessshh, she doshhh she dossshhh, don't you, Shhhammi?" Wilson was so drunk, looking at me, panting as my hand held him. Stroked him. Oh yes, his cock wanted me. Wilson Wong wanted me. Djävul's cock wanted me. Every cock in that room wanted me.

"Oh yeah ... oh yeah," I moaned, my eyes looking into Wilson's. "I want it, I want it." I did. I did wanted to be fucked.

"Oh yeah!" I heard Djävul's gasp as the swollen head of his cock brushed in between his thumbs to rest against my entrance. Not pushing into me, not entering me, just resting there, firmly pressed against me. Feeling Djävul's cock pushing gently up against my entrance. Feeling my own slippery excitement as I waited for what I was sure was going to happen. I tried to push myself back onto Djävul's cock but his hands held me. Held me immovably.

"Whaddaya say, bros, should Sammi get her cherry popped?" Even without looking, I knew Djävul was looking around the room when he asked that question. I had to look. I had to see so I did, I looked and they were all looking at me. All waiting for Djävul to pop my cherry.

"Ohhhhh." In that moment, I knew what was about to happen. I knew my cherry was about to be popped, I was about to be taken, my v-card was gonna be terminally swiped as I looked into Wilson's eyes, stroking his cock, my eyes widening, my mouth a rounded "o" of excitement and surrender. Kneeling naked over Wilson Wong, every eye in that room on me, I was about to be taken by Djävul.

"Go for it dude ... pop her cherry man .... Fuck her .... Do it man ... fuck her cunt, dude!"

A chorus of voices around us would have told me even if I hadn't known. Wilson looked surprised. Distracted. His hips jerked, pushing his cock up at my hand. Djävul's cock pressed against my entrance, enormous hardness stretching me. Stretching. Looking into Wilson Wong's eyes, my own eyes wide, biting my bottom lip.

Whining now as I felt that enormous intrusion pressure me. It was big, bigger than I'd expected and Jesus, it was stretching me there. Pressuring me to open and I wanted to, I wanted to open for him but it was so big and I jerked forward, away from it, but Djävul's hands gripped my hips and held me firmly where he wanted me.

"Shhaammmi?" Wilson sounded puzzled. He looked puzzled. I guess he was puzzled. Coz something was happening to me and his cock wasn't it.

"Uuuuuhhhh," I groaned, my breath huffing into his face. Oh Jesus. Jesus, Djävul was big. Beads of sweat popped out across my forehead, one of them dropped onto Wilson's face.

"Ahhhhhh." Pulling away, but at the same time I was opening to him.

"Shhaaammmiii?" Wilson's hips were jerking, pushing his cock up at me and Jesus, it wasn't going anywhere and fuck him, he'd just about ruined my night, now I was gonna completely fuck his.

"Wilson." I let go of his cock, reached for one of his hands, dragged it downwards between us, placed it on my stomach. "Wilson, my cherry's being popped." I slid his hand all the way down to my sex, to where my Djävul's cock had forced me to spread for his girth. Held Wilson's hand there, on my sex, where I was being forced to surrender, to open, to take what Djävul was giving me.

"Nnnuuggghhhh!" Djävul gave me some more. "His cock's so big, Wilson. Feel it in me..."

Wilson's eyes widened even more and I knew he knew and I knew I was being a complete bitch. But fuck him, if he couldn't take a hint, there were other ways to get rid of him. I was pretty sure this was one. After this, no way would he be interested in me. I smiled.

That smile vanished a second later.

"Nnnnuuughhh!" I jerked against Djävul's grip, feeling his fingers digging into my hips, holding me where he wanted me, my body shuddering as I felt him inside me, moving, pushing, easing in, stretching me around his girth. My little sex, my little sex was being stretched abominably by the girth of his cockhead. Almost painfully. Almost. So fucking big. Beads of sweat stood out on my forehead as I knelt there, knelt over Wilson, my eyes looking into his, sharing my pain, sharing my surrender.

Wilson's hand was on my sex, he must be able to feel Djävul's cock where it was pushing to enter me but fuck, he was still trying to kiss me as Djävul worked his cock into me. Me? Jesus, my eyes were losing their focus as I concentrated on what was happening to me. Djävul's cock within my body, penetrating me. Taking me. He was real close to popping my cherry and I was sure it was going to fucking hurt but that didn't matter. I was going to lose my virginity to Djävul, I knew that. He knew that.

Every one of those guys in the room knew that.

Maybe even Wilson knew that now.

"Ooowwwwww." Sudden pain lanced through me, jerking me forward, jerking my head back, bringing tears to my eyes, bringing a not quite agonized squeal from my mouth. Djävul's tight grip on my hips held me in place, looking into Wilson Wong's eyes as Djävul's swollen and engorged cockhead lanced through my hymeneal membrane. Lanced? That rock-hard cockhead ripped my virginity from me with the ease of a hot knife stabbing through butter.

"Oww ... uuuhhhh ...owww ... huunngghhhh ... oowwww.... hhuuugghhh ...owww ... uughhhh ... nnnnghhhh ..." I jerked forward, groaning, my face closer still to Wilson's as Djävul slowly worked that swollen plum-sized cockhead the rest of the way through my tight little entrance, forcing me to open for him, pushing hard into the clasping tightness of my sex, forcing me to stretch around his thickness, his hands holding me in place as I juddered away from him.

"Ooowwww... ohhhhh ... oowwww ... ohhhhh." Held in place, forced open, my channel slowly stretched, slowly gave, slowly admitting that huge cock-head deeper inside me.

"Nnnnnggghhhhhh" I whined, sweat beading my forehead as that cock shaft worked itself through my tight little entrance, his cock pushed higher before it paused, firmly inside me. My sex clamped down on his shaft below the glans, holding him inside me as my breath came in long panting sobs. Both of my hands clutched at Wilson's shoulder, my forehead rested on his, my groans huffed into his face.

Oh yeah, Wilson Wong knew my cherry was being popped.

"Oh yeah, that's good, Sammi baby," Djävul grunted from behind me, holding himself still inside me. And fuck, he was big. Then, louder, "She's a fucking cherry alright, bros, tightest little cunt I've ever fucked."

"Think you meant 'was' a cherry, bro," one of the others said, loud enough for everyone to hear. Including Wilson Wong. I tried to smile but Jesus, all I could do was pant into Wilson's face. "Was" was right. But there was a lot more to go, I knew that too.

"Yeah," Djävul chuckled, his grip on my hips merciless, irresistible, holding me exactly where he wanted me. "Guess that's what I meant, dude. Little Sammi here's had her cherry popped alright, just gotta work the rest of my cock into her now and it's gonna take a while. You gonna take it all for me, Sammi?"

1...1011121314...19