The Temptation of Sammi Woo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen to what?" Someone asked.

"This," Popper lifted his mouth from mine, is cock eased out, thrust in and a liquid squelching sucking followed.

"Ohhhhhhhh." So did my sobbing moan, along with the realization that the squelching sound everyone could hear was my cum-filled cunt and it's wetly sucking clasp on Popper's massive cockshaft as he fucked me.

The fucking continued. The squelching sucking sounds continued. My sobs and cries continued coz Jesus, he was fucking me and if you've never had a nine inch cock buried in your cunt, hard, take it from me, a girl feels every inch of it and I was loving it even if he was stretching the fuck out of me. And thank god he wasn't pounding me to go with it coz Popper was a big guy and if he'd pounded me, well, I'd have been fucked.

"She good huh, Popper?" Panhead was smiling down at me as Popper fucked me.

"Fuck yeah," Popper grunted. "Never fucked a chink cherry before, we gotta do this more often."

"Uhhhhh," I groaned, "Nnnuughhhh." Jesus, his cock, it felt like it was getting bigger.

"Hey dudes, make room here," and Popper hand one hand under my back and the other under my butt and he lifted me easily as he moved to kneel upright, lifting me like I was a toy and I hung in his arms, impaled.

"Watcha doin' dude?" They were all watching, I could see those expressions. Curious.

Me? I was so fucked I didn't care. He was doing me and that was all that mattered. I wasn't thinking, just experiencing. Mostly experiencing his cock. In me.

"Chink dude's feeling left out," Popper said, easing off the mattress and standing.

I saw Wilson then, the only one still in a chair, naked, his cock so stiff and hard and one hand was holding it. The pervert had been stroking himself while he was watching me being fucked. Popper turned and he knelt right in front of Wilson and he lowered me until I was seated on Wilson, lying back on Wilson with Popper's cock still buried inside me and Wilson's cock hard against my butt where I half sat, half lay on him.

"Gotta share the pleasure, Sammi," Popper smiled. "Hey, Panhead, Seth, Mike, give a brother a hand here, dudes."

"Uhhhhhhh," I groaned, my head resting on Wilson's shoulder, joined to Popper by that massive cock that entered me at the juncture of my thighs and when I looked down, oh fuck, it looked huge, impossibly huge and my sex was stretched around his thickness and how could that huge thing fit inside me and God, my sex, I looked a complete mess.

Chopper saw my look and chuckled. "Oh yeah, your cherry got popped real good, Sammi." Panhead and Seth were either side of the armchair and they were holding my knees, easing them back and supporting them so that my legs were spread-eagled, held wide apart and Wilson's hands were cupping my boobs, his breathing hot and fast in my ear.

"Come and take a look at this little popped cherry," Popper said, and his cock throbbed inside me.

They came, all of them, every single one of them kneeling around me, looking at me. Looking at my sex where Popper's cock joined me and my eyes looked with them.

"You popped her good, Djävul." Snake was grinning as he slid one finger across my inner thigh, lifted it, red with virgin blood. He looked around, licked his finger, licked my blood from his fingertip. "Yep, tastes like cherry," he said.

"Uhhhhhhh," I sobbed, watching wide-eyed as Roadkill and Eff-oh tasted my blood.

"Hold her for m, bros," Popper said, and they did and we all watched as his cock eased slowly outwards, more and more of it emerging from inside me, shining, glistening, white froth around my labia where they clasped his shaft. I felt his glans as it tugged at my inner lips and then he was thrusting into me again, a long slow slide up inside me that seemed to reach my heart and I couldn't watch.

"Uuuuhhhhhhh," and my head arched back, my back arched, my feet kicked at the ceiling and Popper's cock filled me, all the way, until there was nothing more for me to take.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh." And again.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhh." And again. And again and again. Long slow thrusts, his cock all the way up inside me, over and over as I lay on Wilson, my head on his shoulder right beside his, groaning, sobbing, moaning, juddering and quivering as Popper's cock used my cunt.

They were all watching me as I lay there, lay there on my back on Wilson, naked, exposed, helpless, my legs held by Panhead and Seth, joined to Popper only by his cock as he used my cunt. Cum frothed around out joining, smearing my inner thighs, my sex, more and more of it with every thrust and it wasn't just the white froth that embarrassed me, it was those wet sucking squelching sounds with every movement of his cock.

"Spread the cum froth over her boobs," Djävul said. Seth and Panhead did just that, their free hands scooping frothing whiteness from around my sex and smearing it onto my boobs below Wilson's hands.

"Rub that onto her boobs, dude," Djävul said and Wilson did. His hands moved to smear that cum froth over my skin, over my breasts and my nipples, more and more of it as Popper continued to fuck me and I couldn't believe he was doing that.

Popper was moving a little faster now and there was that look on his face, the one I was coming to know. He was going to finish soon.

"Hey, dude, who's next?" Popper grunted, thrusting. Hard.

"Hhhhuuughhhhh," I huffed. My cunt squished wetly.

"Panhead," Djävul said. Panhead grinned down at me.

"You ready dude, I'm gonna shoot it onto her while you fuck her," Popper said.

"When you're read, bro," Panhead said, passing his hold on my leg to Madman. "Hold this for me dude." Madman did and Popper's cock thrust and thrust and thrust again and I took it. I took every thrusting penetration of his cock up inside my sex, juddering on Wilson, moaning on Wilson.

"Swap," Popper groaned and I sobbed as he left me.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." Cried out as Panhead's cock squelched wetly into me and began pistoning in and out, fast and hard.

"Fuck," Panhead groaned, his hands gripping my thighs as he went for it. Hard. "Oh fuck she's tight." And I was, instantly, the moment Popper's cock was gone and Panhead's was in me my sex clamped down on him like a vice and I was close, really really close and then Popper was beside my head, the back of the chair was reclining and his cock was slapping my lips.

"Open wide, Sammi," he said and after a wide-eyed moment, I did. I opened wide and his cum and blood-coated cock slid inwards between my lips to fill my mouth. I tasted cum, I tasted the coppery taste of my own virgin blood, I tasted my own sex and I swallowed. Sucked and licked and swallowed as Popper's cock pumped into my mouth while Panhead's cock pumped into my cunt.

There was nothing else to do but lie there and take their cocks. My sex, my mouth, they were both being used and Wilson's cock pressed stiffly against my butt and I could see Wilson watching, watching Popper's cock slide past my lips, fill my mouth as I licked and sucked and swallowed and Panhead was fucking me so hard now, jolting me, moving me and I could see Djävul standing next to Popper and his cock was hard and he was stroking himself as he watched and so was Roadkill on the other side of me.

"Fuck," Panhead groaned, "Fuck .. I got to ... I can't hold it..." and he couldn't, he was pump fucking me and his cock was throbbing and pulsing and there was those hot jetting spurts deep inside my sex and I knew his cum was flooding into me in great liquid jets.

"Oh yeah," Roadkill groaned, and a thick white rope of cum jetted from the tip of his cock to splattered over my boobs where Wilson's hands massaged me. Wilson didn't even slowly down, his fingers just massaged that cum onto my skin as it splattered across his fingers and my boobs, spurt after spurt and Popper was shooting his load into my mouth. I swallowed and I gulped and I choked because there was just too much and his cum leaked out, frothing over my lips and my chin as I gulped and spluttered and then his cock was out of my mouth, I was gasping for breath and he was jerking himself, jerking out his cum onto my lips and my chin and my neck.

I took a breath and swallowed and groaned as Madman's cock replaced Panhead's, opened my mouth and Djävul's cock replaced Popper's and I knew what I was for. I knew my place in this and I sucked on Djävul's cock, reaching with one hand to hold him as my mouth serviced him, stroking him as he shot his load in my mouth and I swallowed, gulping his cum down, feeling his cum and Popper's cum in my stomach and then, under me, Wilson heaved and groaned and his cock spurted cum against my butt where he ground himself against me.

"Slut," he groaned in my ear as he came. "You little slut." But he shot his load anyhow and I could feel that wetness there as Madman took me. Taking his time, slow and gentle, his cock easing in and out until at last he came in a flurry of short hard thrusts, driving me over the edge and into the arms of that climax that had been building and building within me. Lying on Wilson as Madman fucked me, my body arching as he drove himself to his own culmination within me. My heels beating a wild tattoo in the air as my cunt spasmed and danced on his cock, spasmed and danced as his cum pumped into me.

"Seth," Djävul said, and Seth smiled.

He picked me up and placed me on the mattress on my knees, taking me from behind as I knelt for him, just as I'd knelt for Djävul and for Snake at the start, so long ago. So many cocks ago. His cock pumping wetly into me. Wet squelching sucking noises as his cock used me. As I knelt there sobbing and moaning and occasionally crying out until all too soon he finished inside me and I'd been fucked by every single one of them.

Every single one of them except Wilson Wong and if he hadn't shot his load on my ass, he could've fucked me if he wanted to. I wouldn't have stopped him.

I'd had my cherry popped and been fucked by eight bikers.

Jesus, my sex knew my v-card had been swiped.

Swiped really fucking thoroughly.

I needed a break.

Except I wasn't getting one because Roadkill was there, his cock stiffly jutting up and out, rampantly ready for me and his hands rolled me off onto my back on the mattress. "You're not done yet, Sammi. You're nowhere near fucking done."

Looking up at him, his cock finding me and sliding into me, gasping, moaning as he filled me, I knew he was right. I wasn't done fucking yet. Coz after Roadkill, Eff-oh and Snake were both already hard and it looked like all of them wanted to do me some more. Roadkill fucked me and pleasure spiraled and danced through me, leaving me weak, unresisting to whatever they demanded from me. Whatever they desired.

Madman rolling me onto my side, lying on his side behind me, thrusting himself into me as I lay there for him to use. Seeing them all watching me as his driving penetrations from behind jolted my body, as his cock skewered my before their eyes. Moaning with excitement as they looked at my naked body.

Naked and fucked.

Naked and filled with Madman's cum as his cock exploded inside me. Dazed, glowing, unresisting, lying there as Eff-oh moved onto the mattress. Hands lifting me, moving me to straddle Eff-oh, his cock upright beneath me, sliding down onto him.

"Ohhhh...ohhhhh." Moaning as his cock filled me, impaled me.

Seated on him, hands clutching at his chest, quivering as I looked down, saw myself taking him within me, seeing myself where our bodies joined. Shivering as Eff-oh's hands encouraged me to ride him, that wave within me building, growing, surging as I moved on him, as his hands moved me. As I sat on him, naked, his cock a shaft within me, holding me transfixed.

"She's good huh, Eff-oh, nice juicy little cunt for ya to fuck huh, dude."

"Look at those little tits man, they don't even bounce."

"Cutie's really getting herself off on this."

I was, I was, I knew that. Moaning now as I raised and lowered myself. Eff-oh's cock sliding inside me, slippery fullness stretching me, taking me, all the way up inside me. Pleasure. Excitement. Seated on Eff-oh's cock with all of the around me, looking at me, seeing my naked body as I rode him. Hands reaching out, cupping my breasts, caressing my butt. Enjoying me.

Enjoying my nakedness.

Enjoying my body.

"Oooohhh ....ohhhhh ...ooohhhhhh. My climax, a great wave holding me in shuddering suspense before crashing down on me. Eff-oh's cock surging, thrusting, pumping as I squealed and moaned in helpless fulfilment. Release at last. Sagging down onto Eff-oh, limp. Glowing. Fucked.

Snake. Going to do me some more.

"Ohhhhh .... Ohhhh ... oh Jesus ... Jesus.... Uughh ... uhhhhh." Fuck. Oh fuck. I knew it. I did. He was fucking me so hard, his cock just ramming into me. His body battering me, fucking me hard, pounding me into the mattress and he was shooting his load, pumping another load of cum into me and as soon as he was done with me, Popper was there, fucking me again with that huge fucking cock of his and that look on his face as he filled me, I just knew. This time Popper was going to do me hard.

He did, hammering his cock into sloppy-tight little cunt and oh fuck, this was being used. This was being fucked.

This was having my v-card swiped.

* * *

Two thirty in the morning and lying there, panting, I knew my v-card had been swiped alright. Jesus, had it ever been swiped. I'd been fucked by eight bikers and every single one of them had taken me more than once. Popper had fucked me three times and he wasn't the only one. I'd been fucked good. I'd been fucked hard. So much cum had been shot into me that if I'd been a water balloon, I'd have burst.

As it was, the mattress I lay on was wet. Me, I was a fucked up mess, coated and filled with cum. My hair, my eyebrows, my face, my boobs, my butt, everywhere. Jesus, I'd wanted to lose it good. I'd wanted spectacular. I'd wanted something to remember. I'd got all of that and more and Jesus, they'd all finished inside me and I was full of their cum

None of them had used a condom.

I should have been scared. I should have been horrified. A good Chinese girl shouldn't have done anything I'd done tonight. I knew that but I was kind of assuming I wasn't a good Chinese girl anymore. I was a bad Chinese girl. Very bad, because instead of being scared, instead of being horrified, I was shivering with excitement as I lay there, glowing from that last climax, that last load of semen seeping out of me, trickling down my thighs.

Djävul was there, beside me, arm around me, holding me. "Shower?"

I nodded. He picked me up and carried me out of the room.

In the shower, I propped myself against the wall and just stood there as the hot water flowed over me, as Djävul stood there with me washing away the sweat, the dirt, their cum, everything, lathering and rinsing me again and again until I was clean and then he dried me with a soft fluffy towel and led me back towards the party room.

Jesus, stumbling back from the bathroom with Djävul's arm around me, I saw the time. Three in the morning now and I could barely walk. I felt like I'd been put in the middle of a football game and pounded down on by the entire team. Which come to think of it, wasn't a bad simile. I'd been pounded alright. And I could feel where. God, I was. How many times had they fucked me? I couldn't remember now, it all blurred into an endless memory of cocks fucking me. I knew each of them had fucked me though, they'd fucked me good.

They'd fucked me very thoroughly.

Sammi Woo was not a virgin.

Definitely not anymore.

"You okay, Sammi?" Djävul asked, just before we walked back in. "Put you in one of the bedrooms if you like. Walk back in there, dudes are gonna want to fuck you all over again."

"They are?" Jesus, hadn't they had enough?

"What do you think?" Djävul's arms were around me from behind, he was holding me, his cock hard against my butt. "I do."

Excitement flashed a sudden hot pulse within me. My sex pulsed. I reached for his hand, took it and I led him back into the party room. They looked at me. All of them.

Surprised?

I turned to Djävul, sank to my knees in front of him, took his cock in my mouth.

"Who's next," Djävul asked eventually, looking down at me after he'd pumped his cum into me, after I'd climaxed. It'd been good. He'd fucked me gently, almost tenderly, brought me to a climax just before he finished and I was limp. Limp and glowing and by the time Roadkill finished with me, I was almost ready to climax again. Eff-oh took me and I did climax, kneeling for him. I knelt for him and I was naked and moaning and they were all watching me as he knelt behind me and used me and when I climaxed, I screamed and screamed because it was so good and then he came in me and it was even better.

Snake and Seth, either side of me, easing me down to lie face down on the mattress. Snake's fingers teased my sex, exciting me and I knew they were both ready, their cocks pressed against the backs of my thighs, one on either side and I didn't care who was first.

"Cute little butt," Seth said, his hand on mine.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Snake said, his fingers sliding into my sex so that I spread my legs wider.

"Yeah," Seth said, "long as she's okay with it."

I hadn't really been listening but I was so okay with what his fingers were doing to me.

"Mmmmmmm," I hummed.

"Guess she is," Snake said and his head was down beside mine and he was kissing me and his fingers were in my sex, teasing, stirring that wetness coz, well, after three guys cumming in me I was all wet and messy again.

"Guess so," Seth said and I felt a finger pushing at my butt, his fingertip pushed at my sphincter, my eyes flew wide open, his fingertip pushed through and his finger slid into my anal passage. All the way.

"Shhh..." Seth whispered in my ear. "Just let it happen, Sammi. Relax baby, let it in."

I did. Snake's fingers in my sex, Seth's finger in my ass, both of them fingering me and it was kind of weird but after that first weirdness it wasn't bad. Just strange to feel that finger in my butt. It was stranger when it eased out and Popper was there, kneeling beside Seth holding out something that Seth took.

"Use this dude, lube her up first."

"Thanks bro." There was something pressing against my sphincter, a cool slick fluid inside my butt, followed by a slick slide as Sett's finger slid through my rear entrance and massaged that oil all around my anal channel, as far as his finger could probe.

"Oh yeah, that's it Seth, use some more, dude, get her good and slippery." That thing pressing again and this time I knew what it was, I'd looked and it was a container, some kind of lubricant and he was squirting more into my ass and this time it was Snake's finger that was inserted, Snake's finger that massaged that oil into me.

"What ... what're you doing?" I gasped, not moving, lying there, Snake's finger inside my butt. Weird. It felt so weird.

"Gonna get your ass good and slippery, baby. Lube you up coz you gotta be real slippery for this." Popper was lying in front of me now, holding my pony tail, lifting my head up to look at him as he talked to me while Snake's finger massaged me inside. Up my butt.

Djävul, he was there now too, one hand stroking one of my shoulders.

"You good with this, Djävul?" Snake asked him.

"Oh yeah, but man, I wanna do this my way," Djävul said, and he was on his back on the mattress beside me. "Over me, dude, I want her on me," and his hands and Snake's hand and Seth's hands were all moving me so that I was lying on top of Djävul looking down into his face, lying on him, his hands on my butt, holding me.

"Uhhhhhh," I groaned, my eyes flying wide open as Snake worked a second finger into my butt, stretching my sphincter slowly, gently, until that second finger was in me and he was working them in and out.

1...1213141516...19