The Temptation of Sammi Woo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeeaaannnghhhhh." Jesus, I tried to say "Yes" but all that came out of my mouth was a weird whining. I buried my face in Wilson's shoulder. Christ, Djävul's cock was big. Big? It felt like someone was pushing the handle of a baseball bat into me, stretching my sex around it. Fuck oh fuck. Maybe I should have gone with Wilson's cock after all. Fuck, I was so fucked.

"Nnnnghhhhhh." I couldn't stop shivering. Trembling. They were watching me. All of them. Looking at me greedily as they sat around watching Djävul taking me. Watching Djävul popping my cherry and I knew what they wanted from me after Djävul finished popping me. They all wanted to fuck me too and their eyes, they were all looking at me. I could almost feel their eyes, like fingers brushing over me, my skin tingling and burning. My sex pulsed wetly, doing a spastic little dance where I clasped the head of Djävul's cock within me.

"Oh fuck, yeah, this is good, bros," I heard his gasp. "Her cunt's milking me guys, she's fucking squeezing my dick."

"Ohhh Jesus." Wilson's gasp jerked my head back up to look into his eyes, my nose almost touching his. "Shaaammmi ... Shaaammmi ..."

"It's in me," I moaned, "it's so big in me." Oh fuck, was it ever.

Snake's face suddenly appeared in front of me, he was lying beside Wilson. Panhead on the other side, someone's hand took my pony tail and lifted my head a little. Enough for Snake to slide closer and lock his mouth to mine. Kiss me. Kiss me hard as Djävul's cock held still inside me. Snake kissed me, then Panhead, both of them ignoring Wilson.

Snake looked up over my shoulder. "You gonna fuck her or what, bro?" He looked down at Wilson. Grinned. "Guess you didn't get to pop Sammi's cherry after all."

I turned my head, sort of smiled at Snake. "Guess he didn'tuuuuuhhhhhhh," and I groaned coz Djävul chose that moment to feed me some more of his cock.

"Fuck Sammi ... fuck, your cunt's so fucking tight." Djävul's groan was one of pure pleasure.

"Hhhhnnnhhhhh." My only response was a whine of helpless acquiescence as I knelt before him. As I knelt over Wilson. As I knelt before Djävul, offering myself to him. Sacrificing my virginity to his cock. Jesus, I was so fucked and he wasn't even half in me yet. My hands clutched at Wilson's shoulders.

"Look at this guys." Djävul held himself still inside me, his hands gripping my hips firmly as my body continued to quiver. I was vaguely aware of all of them moving closer, all of them except Panhead and Snake anyhow, kneeling around me, close to me, looking down at me as I knelt over Wilson. As I knelt before Djävul. Naked. Opened. Stretched. His shaft poised to complete impaling me.

"Ohhhhhhhhh."

"Look at her guys, stretched around that cock like a fucking rubber band." I had no idea who said that, but they were all murmuring agreement. All looking at me. Looking at my naked body. Looking at my sex as I knelt there. Looking at my sex stretched around Djävul's cock.

Like a rubber band.

My head sank down, my eyes left Wilson's, my forehead rested on his shoulder, my body shaking. All I could think of was Djävul's cock inside me, so big, so hard, stretching me around him. Stretching me inside.

Terrifying me. Hurting me. Exciting me.

And my hand reached down under me and, very slowly, very jerkily, I started stroking Wilson Wong's cock.

"Uhhh .. uhhhh ... uuuhhhh." Groaning as Djävul worked his cock into me.

"Nnnnghhhhh." More of his cock, stretching me inside.

"Uuuugghhhhh." Forcing me inside and oh fuck, how could it fit up inside me like that. Jesus.

"Fuuugghhhck." Behind me, looking down at me, Djävul grunted with the effort, pushing hard, pulling back on me as he thrust and thrust and thrust and all of him was in me now. The entire length of his cock jammed up inside me. I could feel him pressing up against my butt, the backs of my thighs, crushing my labia where I was so stretched around his thickness. Filling me and I could feel him everywhere inside me, all the way up and oh fuck fuck fuck my v-card had been swiped.

His cock was filling me. All of it inside me. I was as fucked as a girl could be.

All of them kneeling or lying there around me watching as Djävul popped my cherry. Watching as he fucked me. I wasn't a virgin. Not anymore. I knew that, how could I not, his cock was buried inside me to the hilt. Every guy in that room could see that. I'd lost it. I'd had my cherry popped.

My v-card had been swiped.

Djävul didn't stop swiping me. His cock had taken me and now he was fucking me. I knelt over Wilson Wong, my forehead on his shoulder, moaning and gasping as Djävul's cock pumped into me steadily. In and out. Vicky had told me but I hadn't expected it to feel like this. In and out. In and out. Moving inside me. Sliding. Thrusting. Pressing. Stretching. Forcing. Giving. Opening. Yielding. Wanting.

"Uughh ... ughh ... hhughh." Deeper harder thrusts. Thrusts that I knew were all about fucking me. Djävul was fucking me and it was everything I wanted. His cock, driving into me, filling me, taking me, his fingers digging in to my hips, pulling me back onto his cock as he thrust himself into me.

"Ohhhh." Sliding in fast, all the way, long, thick, hard, squishy wet noises from my sex.

"Uuugh." His body slapping up against my butt and the backs of my thighs.

"Ooooohhhh." Pulling back, his cockhead dragging against the walls of my channel as his cock emerged from me, pausing when only his cockhead remained in me, his glans tugging at my entrance where I encircled his shaft tightly. Shivering as I knelt before him, knowing what was coming, anticipating what was coming, wanting what was coming.

"Hhhuuughhhh." Taking what came. Taking his cock. Taking all of his cock until he slapped up against me again. And again. And again.

"Uugh." Shuddering with pleasure as his hands pulled me back that little extra, pulled me firmly back, ensuring his cock was securely hilted inside me.

"Ohh." Sobbing as my sex danced on his cockshaft. His cockhead brushed my cervix high inside. My head sagged down, down to rest on Wilson.

"Fuck .. fuck ... fuck you're cunts's so fucking tight, Sammi ..."

"Ooohhh." I knew he was right. I was tight. Tight on his cock. Tight on Djävul's cock as it rammed into me and I took it. I took his cock all the way up inside my sex, clasping him tightly, clasping him slickly, clasping his entire length as he plunged into me.

"Oohh ... uuughhh ... ooohh ...ughhh." Again and again, kneeling before him, on my knees before him, his cock using me. Knowing I was there to fuck, to service his cock, a cherry cunt to be popped and fucked. Knowing he was using me for his satisfaction, using me to slake his desire to fuck a pretty Chinese girl that he'd picked up in a strip bar. Some pretty little Chinese slut that he'd picked up to fuck. That he'd picked up to gangbang. Me. Oh Jesus, me. There for Djävul to use. And he was. He was using me.

Using me hard.

And after he'd used me hard?

All his friends were gonna to use me too.

Eight bikers and I was gonna be so totally fucked.

My v-card was definitely gonna be well swiped by then.

"Yes," I moaned, kneeling over Wilson Wong. "Yes ... yes ... do me ... do it to me..." I meant it. I knew I meant every word as his cock filled me. I was here to have my v-card swiped and it was being swiped alright. Swiped and swiped and swiped. I'd come here to be fucked and I couldn't complain coz fuck, was I being fucked. Fucked and fucked and fucked. Fucked hard. Fucked good.

"Fuck yeah ... take it, Sammi .... Take my cock ... fucking tight little Chinese cunt ..."

"Yes ... yes ..." That's what I was to him. I knew that. A pretty Chinese girl with a tight little cunt. A tight little Chinese cunt that he could fuck and tonight, that was what I wanted to be.

"Yes ... yes .... Fuck I hard ... fuck me hard..." I wasn't moaning, I was wailing. Desperate. On the edge. "Fuck my cunt ... fuck my cunt..."

And Djävul, oh sweet Jesus, he really fucked my cunt. Fucked my cunt so hard that all I could do was kneel there take it, juddering, jolting, moaning as his cock battered me, pumped into me, ramrodded me and then it was swelling inside me, a bar of solid steel fucking me and his movements became even more urgent and I knew he was close.

He was close. I was close. Closer. "Yes ... Oohh yes ... yes ... oh fuck fuck fuck ... fuuuuuuck." I climaxed on Djävul's cock, my cunt dancing spastically on him as that flooding golden wave broke through me and swept me up, swept me away, flotsam in the flood of pleasure washing through me, washing me away.

"Uuughhh ....ughh ...ughhh." His hands held me as he surged into me, grunting with each explosive spurting jet of cum released deep in my vaginal channel. His cock throbbed and pulsed against my walls, hot jets of cum hosing against my cervix, flooding my cunt as he pumped himself into me.

"Ohhhhhh ....." I sighed softly as that golden wave receded, knowing he'd satisfied himself. Knowing that my cunt had serviced his cock. Knowing that he'd filled me with his cum. Looking into Wilson Wong's face as I knelt over him and smiling down at him as I thought that, well, Wilson had gotten what he'd wanted. I'd been fucked. My cherry had been popped, just like Wilson Wong wanted it to be.

Only, it hadn't been Wilson Wong that'd popped my cherry.

"Ohhhhh." I whimpered as Djävul eased himself out of me, suddenly empty and I wanted to be full again. I wanted that stuffed feeling inside me, I wanted to be taken, possessed. I wanted to be fucked.

Again.

"You were fucking good." Djävul was satisfied. Happy. His hand slapped my butt as I knelt there, his cum inside me. I knew he hadn't used one of those condoms. I didn't care. Kneeling over Wilson Wong, panting in the aftermath of that climax, glowing as I knelt there, naked, waiting for whatever was coming next, I knew one thing.

Sammi Woo wasn't a virgin. Not anymore.

Every guy in the room looking at me, watching me, every single one of them had seen me kneeling there naked with Djävul fucking me and they knew that too. They knew my cherry had been popped and popped good. They knew one other thing as well. Something everyone here except maybe Wilson Wong knew. Something I knew and it scared me and it excited me.

Every single one of them here, every one of these guys who'd watched as Djävul had me, as he'd popped my cherry, they were going to fuck me too.

"Who's next?" Djävul said and I closed my eyes, wondering. Waiting, but not for long.

"Uuughhhhh." Someone was next right away. Strong hands seized my hips, a cockhead pushed into me easily because I was still wide open from Djävul's cock in me, wide open and slippery with his cum. That cockhead slipped easily into me and pushed in and in and in all the way in one long slow slide that went on and on and on until all of it was inside me and they didn't go easy on me coz, well, I wasn't a virgin anymore and whoever it was wanted to fuck me good.

Another cock. Different from Djävul's, not as thick, easier to take inside me and my breath huffed into Wilson Wong's face and I half closed my eyes.

"Ohhhhhhhh, I can feel it all the way up inside me," I breathed, my nose touching Wilson Wong's.

"How's her cunt feel now, Roadkill?"

"Fucking good dude, fucking tight." Roadkill was fucking me from behind without a pause. Eager strokes into me, pumping wetly, slushily, hard breathing from behind me as his cock thrust and thrust and thrust, using me, enjoying me, pressing up hard inside me, jolting me against Wilson who still lay beneath me, eyes wide.

"Hunnhhhh ..... Nnuugghhh ... Nnnghh ... Uughhh." I knelt over Wilson Wong, one arm around his neck, my other hand still somehow holding his cock, pressed up hard against him, groaning and juddering against his chest as Roadkill's cock pumped steadily into me.

"Oh fuck, this cherry's tight, not gonna last long here, bro's..." He thrust harder, faster, slamming himself into me and even in my inexperience I knew he was almost there as he thrust, his fingers dug into me, his muscles tensed. He groaned out loud, a sound of pure pleasure. He groaned and he came inside me hard, his cum exploding into me. Flooding me in great throbbing spurts inside.

"Ohhh ....ohhhh ....ooohhh," My voice, crying out, sobbing as he came inside me in a hot wet flood, all with Wilson looking into my face, my eyes and I could see the surprise there, the dawning awareness, the shock of realization as he slowly understood that someone else had been fucking me.

Djävul's voice again as my cunt did a wet little dance on Roadkill's cock. "Hey, your turn next bro."

"Yo, let's do it" I didn't recognize the voice but then, it wasn't like I would, was it?

I knelt there, waiting but instead of taking me as I knelt over Wilson, hands took me, eased me up onto my feet, cum running down my inner thighs as I stood on shaky legs and then I was being lifted, lifted onto a mattress on the floor and that older guy, Eff-oh, he was beside me and his lips closed in on mine, touched, tasted, sealed themselves to me as his tongue slipped between them to taste mine.

Flicks of his tongue, little sliding movements, teasing thrusts into my mouth as his hands ran over my breasts, my body. Movement, over me, between my legs, nudging my knees apart. More faces, faces either side of Eff-oh's. Panhead and Snake, all three of them taking turns kissing me. Hands on my knees, easing them wide apart, easing my knees back and Eff-oh was over me, his hard cock entering me slowly, the tip pushing at me as Panhead and Snake took my knees in their hands and spread my legs, urged my knees back, exposed m and opened me for Eff-oh's cock to thrust into me..

He took me gently, his cock, it eased in, penetrated me gently at the juncture of our bodies. Thrust up slowly into me, my head jerked back as his cock slid up inside me, he grunted as he moved in a gentle rhythm, his cock deep up inside me. Another cock, a third cock fucking me, using me and still they were taking turns, all three of them taking turns kissing me as I was fucked. Long slow slides and the guy fucking me, Eff-oh, he was smiling down at me, he was enjoying me.

"Tight little cherry cunt really is the best, bro's." He was enjoying fucking me.

"Ughhh .... Ughhh .... Nnnghhhh." My hands clutched at his shoulders, my feet bounced against his hips, his cock slid into me, out, into me and oh Jesus, his cock. My cunt. Oh fuck it was good and it was even more exciting that I didn't know him at all, he was just some biker fucking me.

"She's fucking tight ... tightest little cunt I've fucked in a long time..." Enjoying me.

"Hhhuuuhh ... nnghhhh... uuhhh." Using me.

The rest of them sat around us on the stage, watching, drinking and I could see them looking down at me as Eff-oh fucked me. My hands clutching at Eff Oh's shoulders, feet bouncing on his hips as he moved, as he had me, his cock inside me, stuffing me full. Fucking me. Fucking me good. Voices all around me, talking about me as I was fucked and that cock, sliding in and out of me. Oh fuck ... oh fuck...

"Cute little thing isn't she."

"Like 'em with bigger tits myself."

"Always wanted to fuck a chink."

"Guess you're gonna get to do it then."

"Don't fuck her too hard dude, she's got a long night..."

A long night? "Hhhuuuhh ... nnghhhh... uuhhh."

"You taking your time here or what, bro?"

"Give a bro a turn, huh. You can come back for another round after we've all had a go with her ya greedy bastard."

Eff-oh looked sideways. "Fuck off," but now he picked up speed, he wasn't fucking me hard but he was fucking me faster, his cock sliding in and out, smiling down at me, breathing faster and I knew he was close when his thrusts became jerky, harder and then he stiffened, he groaned, his cock throbbed and pulsed inside me and his cum flooded me.

"Ooohhhhhh." Eff-oh eased out of me, off me, knelt back and I saw his cock for a moment, still stiff and hard, glistening wetly in the dim light, dripping long strands of cum.

Djävul was there, watching me, smiling as I lay there panting, wondering who was next but only for a second because Snake was right there next to me and he was moving over me almost as Eff-oh was moving out of the way.

"Uuuhhhhhh." Snake's cock slid wetly up inside me and he was using me, long slow thrusts, his mouth locking to mine, kissing me, his body using mine, fucking me. His cock was inside me, different again, good. Sliding thrusting excitement, moaning into his mouth as he kissed me. Louder moans as he thrust harder. Harder still. His cock swelling somehow inside me and he was going for it hard, slamming his cock into me, pounding me into the mattress.

"Huuhhh ... huuhhh ... uhhhh .... Huuhhh." Every thrust drove the air from my lungs, his hands pinned mine to the mattress above my head, his thighs spread me easily, held me open for his cock to plunge into me again and again and Jesus he was fucking me hard, his cock ramming its way into my cunt with every thrust and how could I not take what he was giving me.

"Fuck her hard, bro ..."

"Pump that little cunt ..."

"Fuck yeah, shoot your load, dude..."

"Pump her man, pump that little cherry cunt..."

Snake did. He pumped me. He pump fucked my tight little cunt with that hard cock until he was there and I knew he was. His cock throbbed. Pulsed. Spurted hotly. Cum spurted out inside me. He grunted loudly as he shot himself into me. His face looked down at me. His face as he came was intense, strained, satisfied and then it softened, he was smiling.

"Oh fuck yeah, nice bit of cunt you picked up, Djävul. Who's up for the next fuck?"

"Ooaaahhhh." Snake's cock pulled out of me, wetly. Leaving me empty. Empty and dripping.

Lying there on my back, legs spread wide. Breathing hard, my body burning, tingling, wanting. Hips jerking a little with my need. My desire. Their eyes looking down at me. Smiling faces. Satisfied faces. Lust filled faces. Faces that all wanted to fuck me, to watch me being fucked, enjoy me being fucked. Faces that saw my naked body displayed for them and wanted me.

"That little cunt's getting messy bro."

"Makes her juicy for the big ones, bro," and Popper was kneeling between my legs looking down at me, his cock hard and ready for me. He moved over me, not lying on me, looking down at me and he was smiling. "You're enjoying this aren't you?" he said.

"Yeah," I said. "I am." And I was. A little sore but wildly excited and I couldn't wait for his cock.

He took my hand in his, guided it to his cock, curled my fingers around his thickness. "Put it in," he said.

Panhead and Seth guided my knees back with their hands as I guided Popper's cock to my sopping and distended entrance. After those first four cocks I was open, but as soon as the head of Popper's cock pushed against me I knew that, fuck, he was bigger than those first four. Thicker anyhow, but it didn't matter coz as soon as my hand had guided him there he lowered himself onto me and pushed hard and his cockhead squelched wetly into me, stretching me all over again.

"Uuuhhhhhh." My back arched, my hands clutched, my feet kicked and Popper chuckled.

"Nothing like a big one," he smiled as he fed it to me. Slowly, thank god. Slowly.

"Uhhhhhh...uhhhhh." My back arched some more, my fingers dug into him as his cock burrowed its way into my cunt and Jesus he was big. Big big big and fuck he was stretching me and my cunt, my cunt, it was going to be ruined for anyone else's.

"Big huh?" Popper chuckled and then his mouth was on mine and he was kissing me hard, taking my hands, pinning them to the mattress above my head and his cock was fucking me, deeper and deeper with every thrust.

"Fuck, dudes, listen to this," Djävul said and the music cut. The room was filled instantly with my moans and sobs as Popper's cock buried it's full mammoth length and thickness inside me, buried to the hilt, pressed up against me, his cockhead pushing against my cervix deep inside and I was so fucked. So fucked.

1...1112131415...19