The Temptation of Sammi Woo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it, Sammi.... Fuck you, you slut ... fuck your ass...:" And he did, he fucked my ass.

"Uuuhhh ... uhhhh ..uuuhhhhh." Wilson's cock throbbed in my ass. Throbbed and pulsed as he pushed hard up into me, his cock as far into my ass as he could force it.

"Nnnnggggggg." I groaned helplessly. Two cocks inside me and thank god the only one moving was Wilson's because I was impossibly stretched and I was just shaking. I'd never imagined anything like this. Never.

"Shoot it into her ass, dude, shoot it hard," Djävul groaned, his eyes looking into mine, his cock buried in my cunt as Wilson's cock impaled my ass.

"Nnnuughhhh," I groaned,

"Hhhhnnnghhhhhhh," Wilson groaned, pushing deep. His cock shot his cum deep inside my ass.

Wilson Wong had got what he'd always wanted. He'd pumped my sex and now my ass full of his cum and he was lying on his back on the mattress next to me, staring at me as Djävul rolled me over onto my back beside him and started to fuck me himself.

"Ohhhhh." Hard. He was enjoying himself with me, fucking me hard, riding me and my feet were kicking at the ceiling and Jesus, Wilson was right beside us.

"Wilson," I moaned, turning my head. Yeah, he was watching me and his cock, it was hard again already. He was stroking himself as he watched Djävul fucking me. My ankles on Djävul's shoulders as he held himself above me on upright arms, his cock pumping into my sex, white froth bubbling out of my sex around his thrusting cock. Cum squishing from my used little ass with every slide.

"You like me being a slut, Wilson," I said, and his hand was working furiously as I reached down and scooped up some of that cum and smeared it across my boobs. Massaged it into my nipple and it was doing things for Djävul, he was fucking me harder and it was good. Really really good and I was just about ... just about ...

Wilson Wong rolled up onto his knees, kneeling next to my face and his cock spurted a great thick jetting rope of cum onto my face as his hand worked furiously, stroking spurt after spurt into my hair, across my cheeks, my nose, my lips, into one ear, and I couldn't believe a guy had so much cum but it came and it came and I opened my mouth wide and turned my face towards him and a last spurt flooded my mouth so that I tasted his cum and I swallowed it.

Djävul shot his load inside me, his cock throbbing, pumping, spurting, shooting his semen out inside me and me? I screamed and I climaxed with him and with Wilson, shaking helplessly, my sex dancing on his cock, milking him, spasming on him as that wonderful golden wave took me and swept me away in a helpless pleasure that went on and on and on.

When I opened my eyes, Wilson Wong was gone.

"Think you can take another cock up your ass, Sammi?" Djävul was smiling down at me, wiping the cum from my face, his cock still throbbing inside me. "He wants your ass real bad, Sammi."

"Okay," I said, without even thinking about it.

Djävul's smile was my reward.

Popper's cock wasn't.

"Let's lube you up, baby," he said. And he did and it wasn't quite so strange, not this time when he squirted that lube into my ass. I shivered and I sucked my breath in, still relaxed and glowing from that climax Djävul had brought me to and when his finger worked that lube around my anal entrance, I closed my eyes and admitted him easily this time as his finger pushed in and probed deep.

"You like that, huh?" Popper said, and I could tell he was smiling without looking. I could tell he was hard too, coz it was resting on the back of my thigh, hot and hard and now I was shivering, knowing where he intended to place that hardness.

"Yes." I did. I liked his finger twisting in me there, pushing deeper, slippery with the lube, sliding in and out and I turned my face towards Djävul who was lying beside me on his side, watching, and I kissed him, sucking his tongue deep into my mouth as Popper's finger probed deep inside my ass.

"Are you going to enjoy watching Popper fuck me ass?" I whispered after my mouth lifted from his. I wanted him to enjoy it.

"Will you enjoy me watching you?" he replied, his eyes holding mine.

"Yes," I whispered back, knowing it was true. I would. I'd probably enjoy that more than Popper fucking my ass.

"He's gonna have to stretch you first," Djävul said, one hand stroking my hair, my cheek.

"I know," I said, thinking about how big his cock was. Whether it would fit? Could I take it?

"He's done this before," Djävul said. "He knows what he's doing, you'll take it." He sounded so confident. He smiled over my shoulder. "Stretch her a bit, Popper."

"Yeah, going to, bro," Popper said.

My eyes flew wide open as a second fingertip worked inwards through my sphincter, stretching me and I gritted my teeth, sobbed, feeling the stretch and the burn as his second finger eased slowly into me.

"Jesus," I groaned, my hands clutching at the mattress as those fingers twisted and probed, both of them deep in my ass now.

"Relax, baby," Popper said, twisting his fingers in me, "just relax and let it happen, open up for me baby, open up that pretty little ass."

I sighed and I tried. I breathed in and out, relaxing my muscles or at least trying too as his two thick fingers worked slowly in and out, around and around, twisting inside me, twisting against the clasp of my sphincter muscle, spreading me open and it was okay now. Strange, but I could take it but it wasn't exactly relaxing. And I knew what was going in there after his fingers.

That thought wasn't relaxing at all.

Popper was relaxed though. He was enjoying himself, taking his time. "Squirt some more lube in around my fingers, Djävul," he said, like he was asking for another beer or something.

"Ohhhh," I squeaked, as Djävul did and I felt that cool lube being worked into my ass.

"Think she's ready to take it yet?" Djävul sounded curious.

Me? I was curious too, but it was more of a scared and frightened curiosity. Was I ready to take it from Popper? I didn't think so.

"Naah, need to stretch her a bit more first," Popper said. Those two fingers twisted in me and something else joined them, something else pushed.

"Nnuuughhhhh." My eyes widened. Something stretched me, pushed, stretched, worked at me, slid through and "Nnnnnggghhhhhhhh". My mouth opened wide, I whined, beads of sweat across my forehead. A third finger joined the other two and my fingers clawed at the mattress and Jesus Jesus Jesus it was impossible and he was stretching me and fuck oh fuck oh fuck and there were three fingers in my ass, sliding in and out, twisting, corkscrewing into me.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnggghhhhhh aaaahhh haaaaa haaaa aaaahhh...." Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck.

"Now she's ready," Popper said, and now he also sounded satisfied.

"Looks like it," Djävul said. He sounded satisfied too.

Popper's weight shifted, he moved over me, over my back and his fingers slid out of me and I felt something huge -- something enormous -- press against my asshole. Press and push, one of his hands on my butt, his thumb prying me open as I felt myself squeezing the tip of his cock where he pushed against me firmly.

"Ohhhhhh." I gasped, eyes wide, remembering those other cocks there, but Popper's was so much bigger. Thicker. Longer. It didn't matter to him, he pushed anyhow and pinned beneath him, the only thing that gave was my asshole and I squirmed but I stretched for him anyhow. His three fingers had opened me and he was pushing hard against the tight little ring of muscle that didn't want to let him in.

"Easy, baby, relax," he breathed, pushing, pushing. "Easy, baby, just let it in."

"Uuuuhhhh," I gasped. "Uuuhhhhh." Fuck, that was easy for him to say.

"Jesus, you feel good," he groaned, shifting his weight, pushing harder.

"Aaaahhhhhhh." I cried out, feeling the pop as his cockhead slid through the tight little ring of muscle that was struggling hopelessly to resist him. His cockhead was enormous and I strained on him, strained to push him out.

"Oh fuck," I groaned. "Fuckaaaaahhhhh ...... aaaaahhhhh..... nnnuuhhhhh." I was gonna die.

His cock was so fucking big and hard and I thought my ass had been popped before. My ass had already been fucked by three different cocks, but for all that, Popper made me feel like a virgin all over again. I knew why his handle was Popper now. He was popping me good and oh fuck it was so big in me, stretching me around his girth and "ohhhhhh fuuuuuuck."

"Relax baby," Popper breathed into the back of my head, his weight heavy on my back, his breath hot against the back of my head and one of his hands had cupped one boob, the other was under me, cupping me at the juncture of my thighs, holding me firmly to him as I bucked and jerked away from that huge cock that was impaling my ass.

His cockhead was huge in my ass, his shaft straining my sphincter and I was clamped down on him, clamped down tight, resisting his entry, straining to expel him and then, as my muscles relaxed for a moment, his cock pushed further into me.

"Do that again, baby," he breathed. "Push."

"Nnnnnghhhhhh." I gritted my teeth and I whined and I pushed and when my muscles relaxed at the end of that long straining contraction, his cock slid higher inside me, deeper, easing through my tight ring of muscle where I gripped him like a vice.

"Good girl," he murmured into my ear, and he was kissing the back of my neck as he moved now, moved with my contractions, working with me and it was easier, he was stretching me impossibly but it was easier and his cock was working further and further inwards.

"Nnnnghhhhh," I heard myself whining, "nnnhhhghhhhh"

His hand under me, holding me as his cock worked its way up inside my ass.

Deeper.

"Is there more?" I groaned, fingers clutching at the mattress, muscles clenching on him.

"Not much," he breathed, pushing as I relaxed. Then, satisfied, "you've got it all, baby."

Beside me, Djävul smiled into my eyes. Kissed me.

"Gonna fuck her ass now, Djävul, Popper's voice grunted. "Gonna be a quick one, she's a fucking tight one." He breathed heavily, not moving as my muscles squeezed him inside. "Real fucking quick."

He began to move inside me, pulling out, pressing in and I felt the thrust and shift of his cock inside my ass as he began to fuck me. Slowly at first, small gentle movements inside me, but then, quickly, they became harder, faster, more demanding. His cock slid easily now, in and out through the tight grip of my sphincter muscle but now I wasn't resisting, I was doing my best to relax, to let it go and it did.

In and out, in deep, filling my ass, fucking my ass and it was huge and I felt so full inside and his hand under me lifted me, he was brushing my clitoris with his thumb and holding me as his cock drive balls deep into me and I was groaning and squealing and sobbing as he took my ass.

Popper was fucking my ass and fucking my ass, his cock using me, using my ass and he was big. Big and hard and all I could do was lie beneath him and take it coz he was doing it to me and his cock was sliding into my ass, all the way in, so deep and it was just happening to me. His thumb brushed my clitoris, circled, teased, his cock pumped into my ass.

"You like it now, huh," Popper said and he was talking more to himself than me. He didn't care whether or not I liked it but he did, he liked fucking my ass and his cock, oh fuck, it was in so deep.

"Nnnnuuughhhhh," groaned as I took it, as he buried himself to the balls in my ass.

"Oh yeah, take it, Sammi," Djävul groaned and I could tell, he was jerking himself off as he watched me take Popper's cock up my ass

"That feel good," Popper grunted, "you like my big cock pumping you tight little ass?"

"Uuughhhhhh," I groaned. "Uuughhhhhh." It didn't matter whether I liked it or not, he was doing it to me. His big cock was pumping my tight little ass and I had no words as my sex spasmed and my climax washed my away in a golden flood of pleasure, an ecstasy so intense it left my blind and Popper's cock was like a shaft of steel pumping into my ass.

"Take it," he groaned, "fucking take it" and he spurted.

His cock throbbed in my ass, he pushed hard against me, pressing me down into the mattress, groaning in my ear, grunting and thrusting as white heat spurted out to flood my ass and I shuddered and bucked beneath him as he filled me with his cum. Popper filled my ass with his cum and right in front of me, Djävul groaned and jerked himself to a climax of his own, his cum spurting out to spray across my face and into my hair and then all three of us lay there, panting, trembling with the intensity of it.

Popper eased his cock out of my ass, leaving me lying there shaking, trembling with the intensity of that climax. Exhausted. Done. My ass full of his cum. My face sprayed with Djävul's cum and I was too exhausted even to wipe it off.

"Djävul?" I clutched at his hand.

"Yeah, Sammi."

"I can't take anymore." My voice was a whisper. I was done. Fucked. Exhausted. I'd reached my limit and I knew it. I hoped Djävul did. I hoped he understood. I hoped he cared. He looked into my eyes. He kissed my lips, gently, lifted his head, looked around.

"Sammi's all done, guys," and he was holding me in his arms and my head was on his shoulder and my eyes were closing and I was smiling as exhaustion overcame me. He cared.

Sammi's Summer Birthday Party had finally come to an end.

My v-card had been swiped and swiped really thoroughly.

Not just my v-card had been swiped, I liked that too.

I'd asked for memorable, I'd got what I asked for.

This was a night Sammi would never forget.

I'd wanted to be fucked and I had been.

Sammi's Summer Birthday Party.

I'd never forget my first time.

Neither would these guys.

Or Wilson Wong.

I smiled at that.

And slept.

* * * *

Something woke me. A hand. A voice. My eyes opened, reluctantly. It was Blue, her voice a whisper. Looking worried. Kneeling next to me looking down at me as I lay on the mattress next to Djävul, who was fast asleep. "Are you okay, Sammi?"

I started to move but when I did, I didn't want to. I was sore. I ached. My sex? Let's just say I knew my v-card had been swiped. Not just my v-card had been swiped and I felt that too. Ow. Jesus, my butt was sore.

"Yeah," I whispered back. A couple of the others were still down here too but Wilson? Wilson Wong was gone and I was glad. "I'm okay, just, I'm a bit sore."

"It's midday, want me to help you grab a shower and get home."

"Uh?" I wasn't sure, what about Djävul and Blue, she understood. I think she understood.

"Djävul?" Blue was shaking his shoulder, totally ignoring that he was as naked as I was.

"Huh?" His eyes opened. He saw me. He smiled and my heart did a little dance. Jesus, this guy had picked me up, brought me back here, got me gangbanged and my heart was pittering and pattering when he smiled at me after I'd been fucked a hundred times by fuck knows how many bikers. What sort of an idiot was I? But my heart pittered and pattered anyhow. "Sammi?"

"Djävul? It's me, Blue." She was looking exasperated.

"Blue." He looked at her. Maybe a little cautiously? He didn't cover himself up though.

"You done with Sammi? It's midday, I can help clean her up and I'll give her a ride home." She gave me another of those serious looks. "Have a talk with her, okay."

"That's fucking good of you, Blue," Djävul said. "My head's killing me. Don't want the pigs pulling me up." He smiled at me. "You okay, Sammi? Guess you are, you're still here.

Guess I was, I was still there. And my heart was still pittering and pattering.

"Any idea where her clothes are, Djävul?"

"Somewhere in the room?"

We never did find any of my clothes. Except for my panties of course and Djävul kept them. Let's just say it was some clothes Blue went and got and loaned me that I wore after my shower. And that long shower was bliss. Djävul in there with me, washing my hair, washing me gently, drying me tenderly and when he suggested meeting for coffee after my classes on Wednesday, I just kind of said yes, sure, without even really thinking.

Blue came back with some clothes, they both helped me dress and Djävul helped me walk out to the pickup Blue was driving. Nothing fancy, a beat up old Dodge RAM and Djävul was holding me in his arms. "Wednesday, Sammi," he said, kissing me.

"Wednesday," I said and nothing would have kept me away from agreeing to meet him.

I did wonder what kind of an idiot I was though.

* * *

"Thanks for the ride, Blue." She pulled the truck up right outside our house. "And the advice." We'd stopped for coffee and a croissant and a long talk on the way. A very long talk. I didn't have to tell her what had happened in that room last night. She knew.

"You're welcome, Sammi," she said, reaching over, giving my hand a squeeze. "You okay? I mean, I know it can be tough, you're not the first girl I've talked to that's been down there. Are you okay? I can stay with you longer if you want me too. Talk some more if you want. I mean, I know these guys, they're family to me." She eyed me. "Really, are you okay, Sammi? I mean ... I know it can get a bit rough?"

"I know," I yawned, then smiled. I couldn't help it. I was tired. Sore. Exhausted. But I felt good. Really really good. I told her what I'd told her before.

"I'm good, Blue," I said, squeezing her hand back. "I know it sounds really weird but, you know...." God, how could I say I enjoyed that? But I had, I was smiling just remembering.

"You enjoyed it?" Blue asked. Cautiously? That's how she sounded.

"Uhh ... well ..." I was blushing. I mean, good Chinese girl gangbanged by eight bikers. It was the sort of thing you imagined happening in a sleazy porn movie or something. Not in real life. Not to me. But it had. It'd happened and I'd just gone wild. Like every fantasy I'd ever had rolled into one and then some. I mean, I'd never fantasized about some biker fucking my ass, but there you were.

"I mean, yeah, I really did. I'm meeting Djävul for a coffee Wednesday after classes. Is he, uh, always doing things like that?"

"Djävul? Not all the time."

"He asked me out on a date, I just wasn't sure if he was serious or not."

Blue smiled. "If he asked you on a date, he's serious. He hasn't asked a girl out since I've known him. The four eff's. find, fuck, fuck off and forget, that's Djävul, so don't go falling for him."

"He asked me out," I said, a little plaintively. God, I did like him, otherwise why would the thought of him forgetting me sadden me like that.

Blue laughed. "Those guys, you never know what they're gonna do. Good luck with that one, Sammi."

I shrugged. "It's not like I'm looking for a boyfriend." I wasn't, not really, but if Djävul wanted to fuck me again, yeah, well, that'd be nice. Really nice. Although maybe a few days for my poor little pussy to recover. I did feel a bit sore. My v-card had been swiped alright. Repeatedly.

"Hey, we can meet for coffee or lunch or something if you like," Blue said. "Most of my classes are mornings."

"Mine too." We exchanged numbers. "I'll text you later in the week, set something up."

"Cool." Blue smiled, squeezed my hand again. "Call me if you need to talk, huh. If you're gonna hang around with these guys, I'm gonna have to explain things to you."

"I will," I said, "and thanks for the ride."

Blue drove away as I walked a little stiffly up the path to the steps.

* * *

"So?" Vicky, Cindy and Alex all looked up as I walked in the front door. Vicky's eyes ostentatiously looked at the clock on the wall. Okay, okay, so I knew it was four in the afternoon. I'd slept late. It'd been a hard night. Really hard. And the shower, Getting dressed. That long talk with Blue. The drive home.