The Temptation of Sammi Woo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhh" and Djävul was kissing me, my mouth on his or maybe it was me kissing him.

"Give her another squirt, dude," Popper said over the top of my head and then there was more oil and those two fingers were working it into me and Snake was fucking my butt with his fingers.

"You good for this, Sammi?" Djävul looked up into my eyes.

"Uuuhhhhhh," I said. "Uhhhhhhh." I wasn't sure what I was being asked. Good to have fingers up my butt? Yeah, I was good for that and Snake's fingers twisted and twisted. "Oooaaahhhhh." Jesus, that was different.

"Gently, bros, do this real gentle," Djävul said.

Do what? I wanted to ask but all that came out was another "uuuhhhhhh."

Snake moved over me, over my back and his cock pushed at where his fingers had just slid out of me and I suddenly realized what he intended to do to me and I opened my mouth as his cockhead pushed against my anal entrance.

"Nnaaaaahhhhhh." He pushed hard and his cockhead slid through my well-oiled sphincter. Not easily, but not painfully. I jerked on Djävul as Snake's cockhead entered me, my hands clutched at Djävul's shoulders. "Nnnnnggghhhhh." Djävul's held my butt and Snake, his weight was on my back and my butt and the backs of my thighs, pinning me between him and Djävul.

"She's got a tight little ass, bro," Snake grunted. His cockhead was in me and there was no pause, he pushed on into me, hips rocking, cock thrusting through my sphincter and it was the weirdest sensation and I'd never felt anything quite so intense, not even earlier when Djävul had popped my cherry.

"Good girl..." Snake purred, "Open that ass for me, baby... Open that tight little ass..."

Like I had any choice? His cock worked deeper and deeper into my ass, stretching me around him and, hands clutching at Djävul's shoulders, gasping and moaning. It dawned on me that my v-card wasn't the only card getting swiped here tonight. My mouth? My sex? Now my ass. Every hole I had was being fucked tonight and Snake was making sure this one was coz his cock was all the way up my ass now and Jesus, this was different.

"Oh yeah," Snake groaned, "She's taken it all, dudes, popped me some cherry ass."

"Unnnggghhhh..." I grunted, looking down into Djävul's eyes as Snake moved inside me. Fucking me. Fucking my ass, jolting me against Djävul.

"You okay, baby?" Djävul whispered.

"Uhhhh," I groaned as Snake moved in me. In my ass. My cherry ass. Oh fuck, he was fucking my ass. Really, my ass was being fucked. "Uhhhh .... I'm okay ... I'm okay ... it's just ... oh fuck ... oh fuck," and I was breathing hard, gasping for air as he fucked me, as his cock moved in and out through the clasping tightness of my sphincter.

"Guess your virgin ass is fucked too, baby," Djävul whispered

"Uhhhhhh," I groaned. "Uhhhhh." Guess it was coz fuck, it sure felt like it and I couldn't help wondering if Wilson Wong was watching.

"How's her ass feel, bro?" Djävul asked.

"Fuck," Snake grunted, fucking me, his cock sliding thickly in. Sliding through my sphincter and oh fuck that was so strange. "Fucking tight, bro. Pure cherry ass, hot and slippery and tight as fuck."

"You like that, baby," Djävul breathed, watching my face as Snake fucked my ass. "You like his cock fucking your ass. You want everyone to watch you having our ass-cherry popped?"

"Uhhhh," I gasped, shivering. Everyone watching me. Watching me have my ass fucked? Oh Jesus. Like in that film, except it was happening.

"Hey guys," Djävul called out, come and watch Snake fuck her ass."

And they did, they gather around us. Popper. Seth. Roadkill. Madman. Eff-oh. Panhead. Even Wilson Wong was there, looking down at me as Seth lay on me, his cock easing in and out of my ass, the oil lubricating his passage. Long thick slides that transfixed me. Long thick slides that only ended when all of his cock was buried in my ass.

Me? I gasped and I moaned and I shuddered and I dripped sweat onto Djävul and I took Snake's cock. My ass received what it was given, although I can't say I was at all thankful as he rocked into me. I was there to give, there to receive I was doing both, giving him my ass to be fucked and receiving his cock in return.

"Oh man," Seth said, "you've opened that virgin asshole right up, Snake, she's taking it easily, you ass-dude, you."

"Nnnghhhhhh," I whined as his cock buried its length in me. It didn't feel easy to me. It felt fucking hard but I took it. It's not like I had any choice and Snake's cock was just sliding in and out of my ass and it seemed easier.

"Not so virgin anymore," Djävul said, his hands still gripping my butt, his eyes looking into mine.

"Nnnngghhhhh." He was right. Oh Jesus, he was so right. My v-card was all used up and my ass, well let's just say I knew my ass-card was being swiped.

"Fuck no," Snake grunted, "oh man, she's so fucking tight ... I gotta ... ohh fuck ... fuck ... oh man ... ohhhhhh fuck ... take it ... take it...here it comes.. Here it comes ...: and his cock slid into my ass faster, not pounding me but just fast and long and deep and I knew he was going to and he did.

"Nnnnuuughhhhh." His thrust jolted me, I juddered on Djävul. Snake's cock throbbed and pulsed in my ass, his cum spurted out deep inside my anal passage, an unfamiliar flooding heat and I squeezed him with my ass, squeezed him as he pumped his cum into me.

Djävul held me for Snake. "That's good, Sammi, take it baby, I wanna see you take it all, Sammi, take it all in your ass."

"Nnnnuughhhhh," I groaned, taking it. "Nnnnuuugghhhh." Taking every spurt coz fuck, what can a girl do when a cock's plunged to the hilt in her ass and spurting cum? Of course I took it. I took it all, just like Djävul wanted me to. I took it coz it was there, all the way in me and there wasn't anything else for me to do except what I was doing.

"Oh fuck that was good," Snake grunted, and then, almost before I knew what was happening, he was lifting himself from he and his cock sucked its way out of my ass with a wet pop.

"Anyone else want her ass?" Djävul asked. His eyes held mine.

I looked down into his, panting, my body slick with sweat, waiting.

"Fuck, yeah," Seth said, and he was onto me, behind me and there was that pressing sensation, much easier this time coz my ass was wide open and slippery with lube and cum and Seth's cockhead just popped right into me.

"You okay with that, Sammi?" Djävul asked.

"Yeah," I gasped, my head sinking down as Seth's cock began sliding in and out of her my ass, long-stroking me without a problem.

"You're doing good, baby...," Djävul murmured as Seth sank his length in me. One of Djävul's hands slid between us, cupped my sex, ground against my swollen clitoris as two of his fingers pushed into my sex and I could feel his fingers there and Seth's cock moving in my ass, separated only by those internal membranes.

"You gonna climax for me, Sammi? Come on, I want to see you do the big O for me, baby... Cum with Seth's cock in your ass, baby..." Djävul was smiling as he teased me, as he strummed my clitoris and tthat was all the encouragement I needed. My climax crashed through me in a sudden wave that left me moaning and shaking, my sex throbbing as my ass tightened around Seth's cock.

That climax was so intense, Djävul knew, he held me, but all the time he held me Seth continued to fuck my slippery ass and now I wanted him to.

"Fuck my ass ... fuck my ass..." I moaned, wondering how I could possibly be enjoying this but now I was, enjoying those sliding thrusts through my sphincter, deep into my ass and Seth was fucking my ass alright. His cock was pumping my ass and I knew he was getting close and Djävul's fingers were inside my sex, moving wetly, bringing me closer and closer to another climax and I wanted it. I wanted Seth to shoot his load in my ass and I wanted the climax and I got both together.

"Baby... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum in your ass," Seth groaned and his cock pumped me.

"Do it," I cried out, "Finish in my ass ... do it in my ass."

Seth did. He finished in my ass. "Fuck, I'm cumming... I'm cumming ... Oh fuck, here it comes... take it ... take it."

"Aaaooohhhh," I moaned as he emptied jet after jet of cum, spurting out inside my ass and Jesus, I knew my ass had been fucked by the time he was finished and sliding his cock out of me.

Seth eased himself off me. "You wanna pop her ass next, Popper?"

Popper laughed, stroked his cock. "Gonna have to stretch her ass some more before this fucking monster goes up her."

I shivered, partly coz he looked like he wanted to fuck me right then and I remembered the first time he'd stuck that monster in me. Jesus. But Panhead was there, rolling me onto my back and there was a surge of relief and then sheer pleasure as his cock entered me slowly and then he was fucking me not so slowly and I loved his cock in my sex, taking me easily, long slow gentle slides, his body hard on mine, his cock hard inside me.

"Hey, the little chink dudes awake 'n he's got a woody watching 'ya, Panhead."

Wilson Wong was sitting there, his cock sticking straight out, stroking himself, watching as Panhead fucked me on the mattress in the middle of the floor. Me, I hadn't noticed, I was on my knees and my forearms now, Panhead had turned me over to kneel for him, my head resting on the backs of my hands and all I was doing was kneeling there sobbing and moaning as Panhead's cock slid in and out of me. Easily. Jesus, so easily. Long slippery slides, his hands holding my hips, taking his time.

On my back again and Panhead wanted me hard now, driving thrusts that squelched home, his cock swollen, hard, forceful, taking from me, using my sex, hammering into me at the end and conscious that Wilson was watching me I sobbed and I moaned and I moved beneath him, moved on him, squeezing Panhead's cock and milking him as he came inside me.

Panhead was done. I cradled him on me, hands resting on his back, my feet on the backs of his thighs and it was almost familiar as his breathing slowed, his cock softened inside me and then he lifted his weight from me, his cock slid easily out of me in a rush of wetness and I just didn't bother moving except to spread my legs wider apart and give Wilson a really good look at what Panhead had given me.

I smiled at Wilson, then looked at Djävul, lying propped up on one elbow beside me, watching me as Panhead eased his cock out from inside me. Looking back at Wilson, my hand found Djävul's cock, held him. He was big, but it didn't feel hard enough to fuck me again, not right now. Wilson's cock was hard though, and I knew he'd always wanted to fuck me. Maybe not after eight bikers had been there first though. I smiled. Well, why not give him his chance. What was one more?

"Djävul," I said. "Can Wilson fuck me?"

Djävul smiled. "You want the little chink dude's cock?"

I didn't really, but I was feeling sorry for him. I mean, he'd sat there watching while they all fucked me. I had no idea if he'd seen any of the others do it to my ass but, I mean, how obvious could it be. And it should obvious even to Wilson that I wasn't exactly a virgin anymore.

"If he wants to fuck me, why not," I said. I smiled. "Wilson always did want to fuck me."

Djävul grinned. "Why not, you go for it, Sammi." He held up his hand. "Hold it, Madman, Sammi's gonna do the chink dude."

Madman shrugged, grinned. His cock was big, hard, ready and my sex pulse wetly at the sight. "It'll still be open when she's done him," he said. "They don't close up."

Djävul laughed. Me, I grimaced coz I was struggling to stand up and you can laugh but you try after eight bikers have fucked you a couple of times each and then come back for thirds. Then laugh. Madman reached down and took my hand, helped me up. Slapped my butt.

"Hop to it, Sammi."

I hopped. I stumbled over to where Wilson Wong was sitting and he watched me. He watched me and he stroked his cock with his hand and there were tears in his eyes and I didn't care. Wilson Wong had made me cry and he'd just about ruined my night but he was still going to get to fuck me if he wanted to.

"You want to fuck me next, Wilson?" I said, standing in front of him, cum dripping from my sex in long ropy strands.

"I didn't think you were such a slut, Sammi," he said, but he didn't stop jerking off and he kept looking at my boobs and my pussy. Yeah, he was seeing me naked for the first time.

"Yeah," I moaned, looking down at him, cum streaming from me in thick creamy ropes now that I was standing. Not just from my sex either, cum was trickling from my ass and I must've looked disgusting. Like, really slutty. I didn't really care, coz whether Wilson wanted to fuck me or not, I knew Madman was hard again. He'd do me if Wilson didn't. "Yeah .... I'm a slut, Wilson.... so you want to fuck me or not?"

I didn't wait for him to answer. His cock was hard and he thought I was a slut and slid onto the chair, my knees either side of his, my hands on his shoulders to balance myself, looking down at him and he couldn't take his eyes off my boobs and my sex was leaking cum in ropy trickles that fell on his thighs. I took his head in one hand and I pressed one of my boobs to his mouth.

There was a long moment and then he seemed to deflate, his mouth opened, he sucked on my boob. Sucked it and licked it and his other hand was on my butt and I liked that. I did and when I swapped boobs on him he went at it with my other one until I pulled it free and reached down between his to hold his cock, to hold it uptight as I sank down onto him.

He looked at me, we looked at each other as his cockhead brushed my entrance, cum from me coating him, coating my hand as I held him there, as my entrance met with his cockhead and embraced him within me with slippery ease. My sex was wide open, there to be fucked and after all those cocks that'd been there before Wilson's, he slipped inside me with barely a hint of resistance. I paused then, his cockhead inside me, my sex embracing him in a warm liquid clasp.

"Is this what you want, Wilson," I breathed. "I'm a slut, Wilson. Everyone else here's already fucked me. Do you want to fuck me too? You can fuck me tonight if you want to, Wilson, but only tonight."

His hands were on my hips, his face, he wanted to, I knew.

"You slut, Sammi," he groaned. "You slut." His hands pulled me down onto him. My sex slurped wetly as I took all of him inside me and he wasn't as big as any of them but still, it felt good.

"Ohhhhhh." It did, it did feel good and then I was riding him slowly, lifting and lowering myself on him, his cock a stiff pole on which I impaled myself again and again, riding in, my hands on his shoulders balancing me. Nothing about Wilson stretched me inside but my sex still clasped him tightly, delicious internal solidity as I rode him.

"Fuck," he groaned, his eyes on my face as I sobbed and moaned. "Fuck, you slut, Sammi, you whore."

I smiled and panted. "Yeah, yeah I am Wilson, I'm a slut ... I'm a biker whore, Wilson, you don't want me, I'm used goods, Wilson ... They've all fucked me, Wilson...I'm a slut..."

"Yeah," he snarled, "you are, you're a cheap Chinese ten buck whore." It didn't stop him fucking me though.

I didn't bother pointing out I was free either. He wasn't being charged ten bucks. Coz with a bit of luck, after this, Wilson Wong wouldn't be sniffing around after my pussy anymore. But it did make me think just how much more of a slut I could make sure he thought I was and I looked around.

"Madman?" I gasped.

"Yeah, Sammi?" He was right there beside us and yeah, his cock was hard.

I opened my mouth and Madman knew exactly what to do. He took his cock and he guided it in so that I could suck on him while I knelt over Wilson and rode his cock and sucked on Madman's cock like a slut. Wilson fucked me, his face turned to watch me as I turned my head sideways for Madman's cock to ease into my mouth. Fuck my mouth. Madman did. He held my head in his hands and he sawed his cock in and out of my mouth and me, I sucked and I slobbered and I slurped and I dribbled saliva everywhere as Madman pumped between my lips.

Popper joined us, standing on the other side and his cock was big and hard and he was stroking himself as he watched us.

"Oh yeah, that's good, baby, ride that cock..." he grunted. "I wanna see those little tits bounce." Only he didn't coz my tits were too small and firm to bounce but it didn't seem to matter.

Madman came. That first jetting spurt of his cum filled my mouth as he pulled back, his hand taking over from my lips, stroking himself as his cum spurted onto my face and into my hair, splattering across my skin as Wilson pump-fucked me furiously, his hands on my hips working me as he bucked into me from beneath and I knew he was coming any second as I Madman's cum coated my face.

On the other side, Popper was stroking himself fast and furious and I knew, I reached out with my hand, I cupped his balls and he shot his load, a great white rope of cum that shot towards my boobs like an arrow, burning like fire on my skin as he coated one boob with his semen. Another jetting rope, another and my boobs with covered with a white sheet of cum as Madman shot his last spurt onto my face and Wilson was humping me from beneath like a madman himself.

"Slut," he groaned, looked at me, "slut" and there might have been tears in his eyes but I didn't care. I just smiled, knowing exactly what I looked like to him and my mouth was full of Madman's cum and my boobs were dripping with Poppers and I leaned forwards and I pressed my boob's against Wilson Wong's chest and I locked my mouth to his and slid my tongue deep into his mouth so that he could taste Madman on me and I squeezed his cock with my sex.

Squeezed him inside me and felt his cock throb and pulse inside me. Great throbbing convulsions as his cock spurted his pent-up cum into my sex and he was groaning wordlessly into my mouth as he came, my boobs sliding wetly against his chest, his hands on my hips controlling and holding me as his cock pumped his semen into me, on and on and on until at last he subsided beneath me.

Wilson Wong had finally fucked me.

"Was I good for you, Wilson?" I breathed, licking Madman's cum from my lips. "Was I a good little slut for you to fuck?" And I leaned forward and, my mouth lined and coated with Madman's cum,

I kissed Wilson Wong and he kissed me back and then I was being lifted off him, lifted to me feet and returned to the mattress on the floor and it was Roadkill and before I knew what was happening I was on my back and Roadkill's cock was giving me a hard sloppy fuck and I was climaxing long before he shot his load into me.

Roadkill drilled his come into me like a jackhammer this time and I was starting to feel that pounding by the time he finished so that when he rolled off me, I kind of got left limp as a dishrag.

"You good for another fuck, Sammi?" Djävul asked.

I looked at him and he was hard. I nodded and he grinned, pulled me over on top of him and fucked his cock into me from below as I lay on him. I was so wet and sloppy his cock just slid into me.

"All lubed up for ya, Djävul," Roadkill said from on his back beside us.

"Ohhhhhhhh." Jesus. Oh fuck, this was weird. Lying on top of Djävul, his cock filling my cunt from beneath me and then, all of a sudden, there was sudden weight on my back, a cock pushing at my ass.

"Take it, Sammi, you little slut, take it up your ass..." Wilson's voice grunted harshly in my ear as his cock fucked into my ass. Hard. He was punishing me, I knew and I had two cocks in me, one in my sex and one in my ass and the one in my ass was fucking me hard. Fucking me ruthlessly coz Wilson Wong wanted to punish me and he was sure punishing my ass.

"Aaahhh .... Ahhhh .... Aaaahhh .. aaahhhh." Brutally. Djävul, held himself still in me, Wilson's cock moved, slid, slammed, rammed, pounded and I knew he wouldn't take long but fuck, I wouldn't have believed I could do this if it wasn't happening to me but it was, Wilson's cock was drilling my ass.

1...1314151617...19